Breaking News

979,376 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We sure did! Now we have the Biden Crime Family and his crack-using son who "consults" for Ukraine and China... and allegedly there are emails on the Hunter Biden laptop which say that 10% goes to "the big guy" (then Vice President Joe Biden). Hunter also allegedly complained by email about having to financially support the whole family... but it sure looks like his unremarkable career was elevated by being Daddy's bag man. And that would explain how the Vice President afforded such a lavish lifestyle with a riverfront home. Typical of DC.

"They came to do good; and they did very well, indeed."
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Not his house. The Deep State. The illegal spying started under President Obama.

So Obama had control over his departments but Trump did not.

Obama strong. Trump weak.

Bingo!

Movielover walked right into that one.
That's what "victims" do who play the BLAME GAME.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Big C

Speaking of the "BLAME GAME",,,

Hunter Biden! Pizza parlors! Hillary! Groomers! Benghazi! Nancy Pelosi! Critical Race Theory! Kamala Harris! Open Borders! Stolen Elections! Mark Fox! Drag Queen Story Hour!

With these vital issues facing the American People, I think the only reason we didn't sweep the mid-terms is that the left-wing social media tried to silence Trump. But now, thanks to Elon Musk, I'm very optimistic for 2024!
movielover
Tucker outlines two ways to reduce Inflation:

1. Produce more American energy
2. Force a cease fire in Ukraine

Joe Biden / WEF policies do the exact opposite.

sycasey
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Not his house. The Deep State. The illegal spying started under President Obama.

Bingo!

Trump fans love to talk about how he projects "strong leadership," but the reality is that he wasn't strong at all. He engendered no loyalty from the people who worked for him, and the GOP leadership (along with various foreign leaders) just used him as a means to an end. He was never in control of any of it.

They just liked that he LOOKED like a strongman. All optics, no substance.
movielover
sycasey said:

DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Bingo!

Trump fans love to talk about how he projects "strong leadership," but the reality is that he wasn't strong at all. He engendered no loyalty from the people who worked for him, and the GOP leadership (along with various foreign leaders) just used him as a means to an end. He was never in control of any of it.

They just liked that he LOOKED like a strongman. All optics, no substance.

Trump Presidency:

No new wars
No Russia invasion
Low energy and food prices
Minimal inflation
NATO members dramatically increase actual contributions
Prisoners released
USMCA inked closing China's tariff-free backdoor
Border 80% closed

Biden Presidency:

Historic Afghanistan debacle
US Military arms Middle East terrorists & gives China & Iran our technology
Russia invasion
High energy and food prices
Record inflation
New prisoners taken
Continues many Trump trade policies
Border a disaster, 5+ Million illegal immigrants
Fentanyl deaths skyrocket

concordtom
Shame on you for polluting the Breaking News thread with your absurd propaganda that has been decided at the polls the last 3 elections. You lost. It's over.

Move on.
movielover
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

wraptor347 said:

Credit to Okaydo for initial post.

I note that it was a Republican President who sent in the National Guard to enforce integration.
The parties have flipped. They wouldn't do that today.

When exactly was this alleged "flip", and who orchestrated it?

Looks like others addressed this.
Also, you can do your own research.
Also, I don't want to talk to you.
Figure it out. It's really not hard at all.
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

wraptor347 said:

I note that it was a Republican President who sent in the National Guard to enforce integration.

Looks like others addressed this.
Also, you can do your own research.
Also, I don't want to talk to you.
Figure it out. It's really not hard at all.

No, my question wasn't answered. WHEN did this mythical switch happen?

Are you asserting that racist Dixiecrats became Republicans?
sycasey
movielover said:

Yes.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Could you enlighten us as to how the US Treasury Department regulates oil production in Venezuela?
movielover
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Yes.

Can you name 10 or 12?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Could you enlighten us as to how the US Treasury Department regulates oil production in Venezuela?

Background behind the tweet:
The Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control on Saturday issued Venezuela General License 41, which authorizes Chevron to "resume limited natural resource extraction operations in Venezuela," according to a news release from the Treasury Department.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/26/politics/us-chevron-venezuela-oil-agreement/index.html

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DG-5FtS8X1lM&ved=2ahUKEwiuqq79ns77AhXzkGoFHV4oAtMQwqsBegQILhAF&usg=AOvVaw1f0GLujXm20ertzMmeBxSB
bearister
Amazon has a new drone for 30-minute urban deliveries

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/28/amazon-has-a-new-drone-for-30-minute-urban-deliveries

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Tucker outlines two ways to reduce Inflation:

1. Produce more American energy
2. Force a cease fire in Ukraine

Joe Biden / WEF policies do the exact opposite.

Joseph Goebbels would be very proud of you.

You continue to act as if Biden has curtailed domestic crude oil production.
But no matter how many times you and other Trumpanzees post this, it still wont be true.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day) (eia.gov)

okaydo
The whole bag thing really triggers (rich) people..

DiabloWags
Trump says that Kari Lake should be installed as Governor of Arizona.

Trump, in a post on Truth Social, claimed without supporting evidence that the former TV news anchor-turned politician was a victim of "another criminal voting operation" and that her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, "ran the election."

"Massive numbers of 'BROKEN' voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day. Mechanics sent in to 'FIX' them made them worse. Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote," he wrote. "Kari Lake should be installed Governor of Arizona."

Trump Demands Kari Lake Be Made Arizona Governor After Her Defeat | HuffPost Latest News
OdontoBear66
DiabloWags said:

Trump says that Kari Lake should be installed as Governor of Arizona.

Trump, in a post on Truth Social, claimed without supporting evidence that the former TV news anchor-turned politician was a victim of "another criminal voting operation" and that her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, "ran the election."

"Massive numbers of 'BROKEN' voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day. Mechanics sent in to 'FIX' them made them worse. Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote," he wrote. "Kari Lake should be installed Governor of Arizona."

Trump Demands Kari Lake Be Made Arizona Governor After Her Defeat | HuffPost Latest News

Sure will be nice when he is moved over the horizon so the obsessing with him goes with it.
bearister

I think a body language expert would conclude that tRump ain't gettin' any of that. She is using the podium to push away from him…..but it probably didn't save her from getting a Cheeto dust transfer on her forehead and hair.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags

OdontoBear66 said:

Sure will be nice when he is moved over the horizon so the obsessing with him goes with it.

Actually, it will be a breathe of fresh air for democracy when the GOP stops sticking their tongue up his hole. But its still nowhere near disconnecting itself from the racist traitor known as the Mango Messiah.

Anyone seen BearGoggles lately?
OsoDorado
bearister said:

I think a body language expert would conclude that tRump ain't gettin' any of that. She is using the podium to push away from him…..but it probably didn't save her from getting a Cheeto dust transfer on her forehead and hair.

Agreed. It is so obvious Trump's cheating days have passed him by. Not even "Fawning Kari" would want any of that, let alone Melania.

As we all remember by her famous slap, she doesn't even want to hold his small hand:

Big C

The poster formerly known as OaktownBear has returned, perhaps ephemerally, on the Men's Basketball forum, in the thread entitled, "In 40 years i have never tuned out before".

I had awaited this occasion, hoping it would be happier for me, but...
movielover
DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Actually, it will be a breathe of fresh air for democracy when the GOP stops sticking their tongue up his hole. But its still nowhere near disconnecting itself from the racist traitor known as the Mango Messiah.

Anyone seen BearGoggles lately?

I see AntiochWags has a fetish.
movielover
sycasey
Actual good news.

movielover
cbbass1
sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

wraptor347 said:

Richard Nixon. He called it the Southern Strategy.

Also LBJ, for supporting civil rights legislation and p***ing off the white racists.
Yep. When LBJ signed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, he knew that the Southern racists would drop the Democratic Party like a hot rock. He said that the Dems would lose the South for a generation, and he was right.

Nixon wasn't the only one with a "Southern Strategy." When Reagan ran for President in1980, he went out of his way to appeal to white racists in the South. His campaign speech in Neshoba County, just a few miles from Philadelphia, MS, where the Mississippi Burning Murders had occurred in June, 1964.

In short, 3 young volunteers went down to Philadelphia, MS, to help register black people to vote. The local KKK didn't take kindly to this, and given that of the 3, one was black & 2 were Jewish, they were murdered. National outrage over this & other atrocities led to LBJ's passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 later that year.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Actual good news.

Hey Minot and movielover, 12 RINOs just revealed themselves.
okaydo
Fred Simmons!!

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

Needed this in Colorado
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.