Breaking News

978,893 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Secret Service FLAGGED White House visit by Proud Boys leader ahead of Jan. 6th

Secret Service flagged White House visit by Proud Boys leader ahead of Jan 6 (yahoo.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato cant remember anything from Jan. 6th

He had no memory of his specific conversations recounted by Cassidy Hutchinson.
And he had "no knowledge at all about the president's anger"

Says it's because of the "Fog of War"

Jan. 6 Report Leaves Questions About What Happened in Trump's SUV (yahoo.com)
oski003
Packers WR Allen Lazard fined $10K after counting to 3 for each Miami defender he toppled with one block

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/packers-wr-allen-lazard-fined-dollar10k-after-counting-to-3-for-each-miami-defender-he-toppled-with-one-block/ar-AA15OU0t?li=BBnb7Kz
Cal88
oski003 said:

Packers WR Allen Lazard fined $10K after counting to 3 for each Miami defender he toppled with one block

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/packers-wr-allen-lazard-fined-dollar10k-after-counting-to-3-for-each-miami-defender-he-toppled-with-one-block/ar-AA15OU0t?li=BBnb7Kz

Why does the NFL go out of its way to avoid promoting maths?
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

Not sure what they teach in the Kremlin foreign service but in the US we just call it "math."

Reminds me of the guy in Die Hard 3 who said "raining dogs and cats."
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

Not sure what they teach in the Kremlin foreign service but in the US we just call it "math."

https://www.google.com/search?q=maths+vs+math&oq=maths+vs+math&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l2j0i20i263i512j0i390l4.2805j0j7&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Math is the preferred term in the United States and Canada. Maths is the preferred term in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and other English-speaking
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=maths+vs+math&oq=maths+vs+math&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l2j0i20i263i512j0i390l4.2805j0j7&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Math is the preferred term in the United States and Canada. Maths is the preferred term in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and other English-speaking
Hey, let's not pick on our local Tory's linguistic quirks. There's plenty of other things he does to pick on.
Cal88
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

oski003 said:

Spot on, old chap.
movielover
Truth

AunBear89
Catturd.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
Movielover...... Do you still have a poster of the Orange Pedo on your bedroom wall?

movielover
It's with the Clinton Albums stored on Epstein Island.
okaydo
Random trivia: Today is the last day that Kyle Rittenhouse and Greta Thunberg will be teenagers.
DiabloWags
More grifting in God's name.

movielover
okaydo
The New York Post has some of the most newsworthy stories.

Big C
okaydo said:

Random trivia: Today is the last day that Kyle Rittenhouse and Greta Thunberg will be teenagers.

What do you suppose the chances are that they will eventually marry each other?
Unit2Sucks
Big C said:

okaydo said:

What do you suppose the chances are that they will eventually marry each other?
Low unless Greta prefers her spouse to wear more makeup than she does.
DiabloWags
Speaking of GRETE's and the NY Post.

Say hello to RG3's wife, Estonian heptathlete, Grete Sadeiko.

As a track and field guy, I love RG3.
Dude won the Big 12 400m hurdle title, the NCAA Midwest Regional, and placed 3rd at the NCAA's.
Qualified for the U.S. Olympic Trials.

Also had a 3.67 GPA while at Baylor.

All the best to he and his family in 2023.
Sounds like they have a baby girl on the way!

Robert Griffin III's wife Grete 'still pregnant' after labor ordeal (nypost.com)

Robert Griffin III gives baby update after running from live broadcast of game as wife Grete was in labor | The US Sun (the-sun.com)

DiabloWags

Robert Griffin III on Instagram: "WHAT A TIME!!!!!!"

bearister
Grete certainly "matured" over the last couple of years. Mother Nature can be quite odd like that.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
DiabloWags
At Florida State

DiabloWags

bearister
I'm pretty sure she is morphing into an unrecognizable version of her self.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
OsoDorado
bearister said:

I'm pretty sure she is morphing into an unrecognizable version of her self.
I love the Cal OT board !!
movielover
"Actress Charlize Theron revealed her child, Jackson, came out as trans at age 3."

So enligtened.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

"Actress Charlize Theron revealed her child, Jackson, came out as trans at age 3."

So enligtened.
I note your diligence in monitoring the Trans Family Alliance website in case they happen to leave you an opening to pwn them.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

So enligtened.
I note your diligence in monitoring the Trans Family Alliance website in case they happen to leave you an opening to pwn them.

3 year olds don't "come out as trans", this is just the whims of unstable people (which a lot of actors tend to be) projected onto their children, driven by a weird societal fad that they help perpetrate. It amounts to child abuse.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

So enligtened.

3 year olds don't "come out as trans", this is just the whims of unstable people (which a lot of actors tend to be) projected onto their children, driven by a weird societal fad that they help perpetrate. It amounts to child abuse.
I don't disagree with you. It's extremely unlikely that a 3 year old can be aware of gender identity issues. I'm just questioning movielover's zeal in searching out this stuff and trumpeting the most obviously questionable part in an attempt to score points on a 4th rate political message board with readership in the low double digits.
movielover
You'll question anything I post.

I read up on the topic years ago, before it was the latest fad, and there were significant problems with long-term research follow up as so many of these individuals had serious mental and life issues.

I believe Dr. Rene Richards took years in her process, intense therapy, then periodically dressed as a woman, in public. Then full time living as a woman, even before any surgery was performed.

It seems like now it's fast-food transition.

I can't imagine reasonably conducting sex change operation on anyone under 25.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

You'll question anything I post.
With your track record? You're damn right I'll question anything you post.
sycasey
movielover said:

So enligtened.

None of our business.
movielover
On Monday Night Football tonight, NFL player Damar Hamlin collapsed after he got up after making a tackle. Very emotional, players and fans crying, praying, game now canceled.

Best wishes and prayers for the young man. He has held Christmas toy drives for several years in his hometown.

Are Democrats going to protest the praying?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

On Monday Night Football tonight, NFL player Damar Hamlin collapsed after he got up after making a tackle. Very emotional, players and fans crying, praying, game now canceled.

Best wishes and prayers for the young man. He has held Christmas toy drives for several years in his hometown.

Are Democrats going to protest the praying?
Trying to score political points about a player that's critically injured. I'm not sure there's a bottom to how low you will go. I sense you have little or no empathy for anyone.
First Page Last Page
Page 131 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.