Breaking News

978,856 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

The New York Post has some of the most newsworthy stories.

Come on, Okaydo.
What the hell are you doing?! Trying to Kill us?
bearister
I'm going into a deep depression. It looks like Alpha male Rob (below) has been replaced at the Legal Help Center by some wimp in pancake make up.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

I'm going into a deep depression. It looks like Alpha male Rob (below) has been replaced at the Legal Help Center by some wimp in pancake make up.

You know you're a bad chef when you need makeup for your pancakes.
dajo9
okaydo said:

Random trivia: Today is the last day that Kyle Rittenhouse and Greta Thunberg will be teenagers.

He murdered a protester and she murdered an influencer
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

This is … uh, not great news.

More on this. And it's not getting better.

DiabloWags
movielover said:

You'll question anything I post.

Because drinking the Trump Kool-Aid 24/7 is not very bright.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Do the anti-vaxxers fortify their stance by pooh-poohing all studies like this or do they take the position that whatever Covid does to you, vaccines and masks are worse?
oski003
bearister said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Do the anti-vaxxers fortify their stance by pooh-poohing all studies like this or do they take the position that whatever Covid does to you, vaccines and masks are worse?

I don't know any anti-vaxxers. However, myself and many people I talk to are skeptical of the aggressive CDC covid vaccines guidance and FDA deference to BP. We generally can acknowledge the fact that the vaccines only prevent infection for about 60 days.
okaydo
movielover
Ultra pro-vaxx Denmark now only offers the vaxx for those over 50, and high risk individuals.
okaydo
bearister
movielover said:

Ultra pro-vaxx Denmark now only offers the vaxx for those over 50, and high risk individuals.

So we should expect the current young Danes to seize up from blood clots at a higher rate as they age?
oski003
bearister said:

movielover said:

So we should expect the current young Danes to seize up from blood clots at a higher rate as they age?

Can you please elaborate on your question? It doesn't make sense to me.
Unit2Sucks
Can we keep the anti-vax garbage to the anti-vax thread that we all ignore now? You guys can say whatever you want in that dumb thread.
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

Can we keep the anti-vax garbage to the anti-vax thread that we all ignore now? You guys can say whatever you want in that dumb thread.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Can you factually identify something posted today that is actually anti-vaxx? We all think you are an ignorant, clueless wanker who mischaracterizes everything due to extreme bias and willful blindness.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Can you factually identify something posted today that is actually anti-vaxx? We all think you are an ignorant, clueless wanker who mischaracterizes everything due to extreme bias and willful blindness.
Any posts about vaccines by people who post in the anti-vaxx thread should be in that thread. You guys don't need to pollute the rest of the forum. I am not going to bother reading or responding to anything y'all say substantively because it's pointless.
movielover
Edit.
movielover
Looks like Democrats set a new record - 2.75 Million illegal immigrants in one year.

bearister
I shot this video of a neighbor removing a tree from his property today. Should I be concerned?

okaydo
okaydo
movielover said:

Looks like Democrats set a new record - 2.75 Million illegal immigrants in one year.

Wow, is that the Port of Oakland or Port of Long Beach?
oski003
okaydo said:

movielover said:

Wow, is that the Port of Oakland or Port of Long Beach?

It is Arizona.
movielover
Mixed feelings about this. Love the community help, but the past 4-5 days I've seen zero city, state, or County public work crews.

dajo9
The right in action
movielover
movielover
dajo9
movielover said:

Any religious group that wants to use the levers of government for their ends does not belong in the Democratic Party
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Any religious group that wants to use the levers of government for their ends does not belong in the Democratic Party
Also, the linked story talked about a fairly small group of Orthodox Jewish voters. They had an impact in some local races where they were concentrated. Elsewhere, it was a tiny blip. I liked how they pointed to the race for New York Governor and gloated about how the GOP candidate lost by a smaller margin than expected. It's still an L, dudes.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Also, the linked story talked about a fairly small group of Orthodox Jewish voters. They had an impact in some local races where they were concentrated. Elsewhere, it was a tiny blip. I liked how they pointed to the race for New York Governor and gloated about how the GOP candidate lost by a smaller margin than expected. It's still an L, dudes.

Orthodox Jews have been politically conservative for a while. This isn't new.
dajo9
The right in action
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

The right in action

It's obvious they were idiots from what they were trying to do, but standing in a pool of gasoline and lighting a match? SMH. I hope they were able to track them down at the ER.
Big C

^^^ Probably the funniest video of people actually catching on fire I've ever seen. ^^^
okaydo

First Page Last Page
Page 132 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.