Breaking News

977,937 Views | 11763 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
Looooooooser!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
DiabloWags
Today around 2:30 pm, a 67 year old Chinese man and Half Moon Bay resident (Xhao Chun Lee) shoots dead 7 people at the Mountain Mushroom Farm in Half Moon Bay ... and drives to a sheriff substation in San Mateo County to turn himself in.

Two separate locations where the murders took place.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/peninsula/deadly-shootings-half-moon-bay/3137085/

movielover
Two in two days. More White Supremacy.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Were you born this dumb or did you have to work to get to this level?
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

He's pathetic.
And that's why I had to put him back on IGNORE after a "courtesy" respite during the Holiday Season.

His posts are a joke and a waste of anyone's time. There are much more worthwhile posters here to respond to who are intelligent and interested in a genuine and good faith discussion of topics. He's not even a Cal alum. He's a troll from Davis.

movielover
DiabloWags said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

He's pathetic.
And that's why I had to put him back on IGNORE after a "courtesy" respite during the Holiday Season.

His posts are a joke and a waste of anyone's time. There are much more worthwhile posters here to respond to who are intelligent and interested in a genuine and good faith discussion of topics. He's not even a Cal alum. He's a troll from Davis.

AntiochWags really loves name calling.
DiabloWags
BREAKING NEWS....

Classified Documents found at MIKE PENCE'S HOME last week, lawyer for Pence says.

"Inadvertently boxed and transported to the personal home of Mike Pence, without his knowledge"

Classified documents found at Mike Pence's home, lawyer says (yahoo.com)
Unit2Sucks
Sounds like the situation with Biden and Pence is evidence of a degradation in the normal processes for safeguarding classified information which is being used by Presidents/VPs to actually do their jobs. We saw much public evidence of this with Trump flashing classified info at Mar a Lardo.

The situation with Trump's NDI and classified docs is much different because he intentionally removed those documents with him after he left the white house. Unlike with Pence/Bident, Trump wasn't reviewing these materials in connection with his job duties, but intentionally keeping them after he was no longer in office. By the way, this has been confirmed by Trump who has variously claimed that he kept the materials as mementos, that he declassified them through pure thought, and that he was entitled to keep them because reasons.

I would assume they will add Pence's matter to the special counsel investigating Biden.

ALSO separately, *** is this? Why in the world would they add in these restrictions. Seems like they are basically trying to punish people of color and make it even harder for poor people to feed their families.

okaydo
Didn't realize he was so young....

movielover
O'Keefe vs Goldman. Goldman is in bed w FBI.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

O'Keefe vs Goldman. Goldman is in bed w FBI.

I'm so disappointed that O'Keefe isn't dressed like a pimp in this video.
movielover
Classic!
DiabloWags
The U.S. is now allowing Abrams Battle Tanks to be sent to Ukraine, which paves the way for Germany to send Leopard 2 Tanks to Ukraine.

Germany had been reluctant to do so unless the U.S. also sent their Abrams tanks.

And 15 other EU nations that possess the German made tanks in their own stocks had increased pressure on Berlin in recent weeks to approve re-exports to Ukraine.

The Leopard 2 has 60 tons of armor to protect its crew but can also achieve a top speed of 42 mph.
It uses a diesel engine which is much easier to maintain and more widely used in Europe.

THIS WILL BE A GAME-CHANGER!

Ukraine-Russia war: Germany agrees to send 2 battalions of Leopard 2 tanks after heavy pressure | Fox News

Germany to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine; M1 Abrams decision due (usatoday.com)

Cal88
DiabloWags said:

The U.S. is now allowing Abrams Battle Tanks to be sent to Ukraine, which paves the way for Germany to send Leopard 2 Tanks to Ukraine.

Germany had been reluctant to do so unless the U.S. also sent their Abrams tanks.

And 15 other EU nations that possess the German made tanks in their own stocks had increased pressure on Berlin in recent weeks to approve re-exports to Ukraine.

The Leopard 2 has 60 tons of armor to protect its crew but can also achieve a top speed of 42 mph.
It uses a diesel engine which is much easier to maintain and more widely used in Europe.

Ukraine-Russia war: Germany agrees to send 2 battalions of Leopard 2 tanks after heavy pressure | Fox News

Germany to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine; M1 Abrams decision due (usatoday.com)

They will get a couple hundred Leo 2 tanks, injected over the course of this year, with delays due to refurbishing, crew training and delivery. On the plus side, nearly all of these tanks will make it to the front, as it is much harder to smuggle a 60 ton hunk of metal out of the country than a 50lb $200k Javelin tube.

Ukraine started out with over 2,500 tanks, if you include all the T-62s and T-70s they have received from eastern block countries, they now only have about 600 left today. This gives you an idea of the impact of these couple of hundred Leos will have on the war.
DiabloWags
Someone's on IGNORE and they must not realize it.
Cal88
Ignorance is bliss.
movielover
This is seen by some as a major escalation. Are we on our way towards WWIII?

Various sources say some tanks are being upgraded. Crews have to be trained, as well as mechanics / parts stockpiled.

Multiple pro-Ukranian sources assert the Russian offensive will come in the spring. Russian 'propagandist' Colonel Douglass McGregor's educated guess is an offensive launch before mid February - slow and grinding.

If Russia is ready I don't see the advantage in their waiting. We don't even have a professional peace negotiator selected and on the ground.

It was sad to see Henry Kissinger, who a few months ago said some land should be traded for peace, now flip 180 degrees.
Big C
DiabloWags said:

Out of necessity, we are upping the ante and hoping it doesn't get Putin to escalate/spread this war, which needs to be contained. To that end, I'd rather see Ukraine get Leopards, not Abrams (looks less like US vs. Russia).

I'm hoping for the best.
Unit2Sucks
Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

Out of necessity, we are upping the ante and hoping it doesn't get Putin to escalate/spread this war, which needs to be contained. To that end, I'd rather see Ukraine get Leopards, not Abrams (looks less like US vs. Russia).

I'm hoping for the best.
As a practical matter, I can't see Russia escalating the war any more than they have. The Wagner group is running out of criminals to recruit from prisons and the military hasn't shown tremendous capacity to train or equip people. There have been enough stories of families having to buy their sons their own food, shelter and other equipment to make it clear that this isn't just an isolated issue. Russia's military has its hands full with Ukraine on its own and it has to be apparent to Putin and other Kremlin leaders that any escalation which would lead to direct NATO involvement would be disastrous for Russia generally and Putin's regime specifically.

And to be clear, all of the talk about a "world war" is hyperbole at this point. China isn't going to come to Putin's defense. Neither will India. They might play along with him during meetings in order to remain on his good side, but they aren't going to risk their military capabilities or economies for his idiotic war of unprovoked aggression. If Putin decides to strike NATO territory, Russia will go down hard and it will be one-sided war.
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

I'm hoping for the best.
As a practical matter, I can't see Russia escalating the war any more than they have. The Wagner group is running out of criminals to recruit from prisons and the military hasn't shown tremendous capacity to train or equip people. There have been enough stories of families having to buy their sons their own food, shelter and other equipment to make it clear that this isn't just an isolated issue. Russia's military has its hands full with Ukraine on its own and it has to be apparent to Putin and other Kremlin leaders that any escalation which would lead to direct NATO involvement would be disastrous for Russia generally and Putin's regime specifically.

And to be clear, all of the talk about a "world war" is hyperbole at this point. China isn't going to come to Putin's defense. Neither will India. They might play along with him during meetings in order to remain on his good side, but they aren't going to risk their military capabilities or economies for his idiotic war of unprovoked aggression. If Putin decides to strike NATO territory, Russia will go down hard and it will be one-sided war.

Let's be clear: we're sending tanks, trainers, mechanucs, and possibly operators. Zelensky earlier asked for tactical nukes? Russia may understandably look at bombing rail and transportation lines from Poland and Germany. Germany's hesitation was EXACTLY bc of a fear of escalation, and some argue western allies realize Ukraine / NATO can't win.

Biden / NATO / USA didn't send peace negotiator. The Biden Administration / NATO walked away early on from peace talks in Istanbul and their scope widened to "weaken" Russia. (Lloyd Austin)

China just had military exercises w Russia and happened to leave them with a large amount of military items. Iran reportedly has been supplying them w low-cost drones, nine top Ukrainian officials were sacked for corruption, and there were possibly two assassination events.

BigC: Hopium isn't a strategy.
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

I'm hoping for the best.

China just had military exercises w Russia and happened to leave them with a large amount of military items. Iran reportedly has been supplying them w low-cost drones, nine top Ukrainian officials were sacked for corruption, and thete were possibly two assassination events.

Here's what I got when I asked chatGPT to create a slightly more coherent version of a typical ml post:
Quote:

WEF WWG1WGA Uniparty groomer Deathsantis FAUCI lied Hunter Biden MAGA Oath keeper boys comet pizza Sovereign Citizens USA is a corporation moon landing was fake sexy M&Ms litter boxes.

movielover
bearister
Older suspects in California shootings defy typical mass shooter profile

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/25/california-shootings-suspects-ages-defy-mass-shooter-profile?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
movielover
okaydo
Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

I'm hoping for the best.

As long as US foreign policy is still guided by the Wolfowitz Doctrine, which advocates that the US will act decisively to maintain its position as the world's only military and economic hegemon with no peer competitor, China will have Russia's back, and vice versa. Neither Russia nor China can survive a full-on war vs NATO, but together, they are pretty much invincible, as they are highly complementary, and geographically, they form the core of the Mackinder land island.

Even India, which has had very contentious relations with China, has clearly signalled that they will support Russia, because they also have ambitions of becoming a global power, ambition which they can only fulfill in a multipolar world.

All these countries want to move to a multipolar world, which is completely counter the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Even middle/regional powers like Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia or Brazil want to move to a multipolar world, in which their influence and power will be extended to their local spheres. We're seeing the BRICS rise accelerating as a result.
okaydo
movielover
Senator John Kennedy - accidentally ? - exposes the outcome of equity and diversity amid Joe Biden judicial nominees. Short clip.

movielover
Zero Gedge: let them eat bugs!

Crushed Bug "Additive" Is Now Included In Pizza, Pasta, & Cereals Across The EU

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/crushed-bug-additive-now-included-pizza-pasta-cereals-across-eu
DiabloWags
Direct TV drops Newsmax.

Direct TV doesnt want to deal with Newsmax rate increases.

See ya!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

okaydo
DiabloWags
JAY LENO just cant catch a break!

The 72 year old comedian is recovering from a motorcycle accident that left him with a broken collarbone, 2 broken ribs, and 2 cracked kneecaps. - - - All this, after sustaining second degree burns in a fire that broke out in his garage of his LA home a few months ago.

Ouch!

First Page Last Page
Page 137 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.