Breaking News

980,998 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You do look younger than your age - just sayin.
dimitrig
Big C said:

Cal88 said:

dimitrig said:

dimitrig said:

tequila4kapp said:

bearister said:

Newsom will not appeal ruling allowing release of former Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten | abc7.com

https://abc7.com/manson-family-gavin-newsom-follower-released-leslie-van-houten/13475336/
Some crimes are so heinous the perp should never see the light of day.

Her sentence was life in prison. She should serve it.

Actually, her sentence was the death penalty so she is already getting off easy.

I think people are forgetting what a sicko she is.

She'd fit right in on this board.

Seriously though, there are thousands of violent offenders in CA who are being released on parole and who should still be locked up because they are far greater dangers to society than this old lady, and thousands of habitual thugs roaming city streets and breaking into cars, stealing store inventory unpunished.

The main criterion here should be whether she is a threat to society, given that she's already served 50+ years in jail.

There's a rumor going around that LVH already is on this board! But who? I have no idea, but I know it's not me (not old enough... wow, makes me feel younger to realize I'm not old enough for something).

It's Mary Brunner who worked at Cal and is probably on this board.

movielover
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

dimitrig said:

dimitrig said:

tequila4kapp said:

bearister said:

Newsom will not appeal ruling allowing release of former Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten | abc7.com

https://abc7.com/manson-family-gavin-newsom-follower-released-leslie-van-houten/13475336/
Some crimes are so heinous the perp should never see the light of day.

Her sentence was life in prison. She should serve it.

Actually, her sentence was the death penalty so she is already getting off easy.

I think people are forgetting what a sicko she is.

She'd fit right in on this board.

Seriously though, there are thousands of violent offenders in CA who are being released on parole and who should still be locked up because they are far greater dangers to society than this old lady, and thousands of habitual thugs roaming city streets and breaking into cars, stealing store inventory unpunished.

The main criterion here should be whether she is a threat to society, given that she's already served 50+ years in jail.

I disagree that the main criterion should be if she is still a threat although she obviously was a threat and has some serious mental issues. Those didn't suddenly go away with age. I think there is value in making an example out of criminals to deter similar behavior. She shouldn't be paroled and if I was the family of the victims I would be furious not because I think she is going to go kill again, but because a person like that shouldn't be walking around in society as if nothing happened. Jesus would have forgiven her, but he's a better man than I am.

She should be cleaning up freeway trash on a prison work crew. But white Liberal Privilege.
BearHunter

Either Janet Yellen doesn't know what she's doing or she's kowtowing to the CCP, or maybe both. She's not in Korea or Japan.
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

You do look younger than your age - just sayin.

Did you just response to yourself?
BearHunter

This kid steals bases better than Democrats steal elections. Elly De La Cruz stole 3 bases on 2 pitches!
movielover
Fantastic. He has length, too.
movielover
How about Showtime Ohtani?

Hit his 32nd dinger last night, 3 hits total including a triple. Last week had 10 strikeouts and 2 Homer's in a game, hitting .302. Could sign a $500 Million contract this offseason. Do the Giants have the mettle to sign him? The woke coach probably doesn't help.

493' blast last week.

movielover
BearHunter
movielover said:

Hit his 32nd dinger last night, 3 hits total including a triple. Last week had 10 strikeouts and 2 Homer's in a game, hitting .302. Could sign a $500 Million contract this offseason. Do the Giants have the mettle to sign him? The woke coach probably doesn't help.

493' blast last week.

I would love to see him in a Giants jersey next year. McCovey's Cove will be alive again.
sycasey
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

493' blast last week.

I would love to see him in a Giants jersey next year. McCovey's Cove will be alive again.

My assumption is that the Dodgers will just outbid everyone.
BearHunter
sycasey said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

493' blast last week.

My assumption is that the Dodgers will just outbid everyone.

That would totally suck.
Ohtani hit one out against the Dodgers last night.
82gradDLSdad
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

50 years in jail, she's already paid the price. And at 73, no longer a threat to society.

Her victims paid a bigger price. She belongs in prison.

Simple: eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Take a life, owe a life.
movielover
movielover
dimitrig
movielover said:

"We the People have absolutely no representation in Washington D.C."

That's right, because a bunch of Republicans appointed judges to the Supreme Court to override the will of most American citizens.

However, if by people he means a small minority of deplorables who want to impose sharia law on us then there is probably TOO MUCH representation in DC as it is.

oski003
dimitrig said:

movielover said:

"We the People have absolutely no representation in Washington D.C."

That's right, because a bunch of Republicans appointed judges to the Supreme Court to override the will of most American citizens.

However, if by people he means a small minority of deplorables who want to impose sharia law on us then there is probably TOO MUCH representation in DC as it is.

The Supreme Court isn't imposing sharia law on anybody.
Cal88
At least under sharia law, you don't go to jail for misgendering someone.

Quote:

Michigan residents could be charged with a felony, face up to five years in prison and get a $10,000 fine for using the wrong pronouns under 'unconstitutional' new bill
  • The Michigan House has approved a hate speech bill, HB 4474, that would criminalize causing someone to 'feel' threatened by words
  • The bill aims to replace the current Ethnic Intimidation Act and includes 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity or expression' as protected classes
  • Offenders could face up to five years in prison for the felony offense - some have argued that the legislation could infringe on free speech rights

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12249661/Michigan-residents-charged-felony-face-five-years-prison-using-wrong-pronouns.html
movielover
okaydo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CukG2MGOlBh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
movielover
Another FBI J6 plant? (DNC alleged pipe bomb.)

movielover
Oh boy, she nails a lot.

bearister
Play the video:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
ABC: SF DA FILES 800+ DRUG CASES 1ST YEAR IN OFFICE BUT BLAMES JUDGES FOR ALLOWING DEALERS TO GO FREE

"Jenkins office said they filed 819 felony narcotic cases in the last year which resulted in 38 convictions. That's 12 more than her predecessor for the same time period."

https://abc7news.com/san-francisco-district-attorney-brooke-jenkins-sf-drugs-fentanyl-tenderloin-drug-dealers/13495575/
movielover
Some here argue crime hasn't changed or increased.

KRON4: Reinforce your door, Oakland police say after spike in home invasions

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/reinforce-your-door-oakland-police-say-after-spike-in-home-invasions/
BearHunter

Vivek will talk about anything, so cool. How long will it take before Dims catch on and start hating him?
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Vivek will talk about anything, so cool. How long will it take before Dims catch on and start hating him?
As long as he's under 5% in the GOP polls, I don't think he's gonna be perceived as much of a threat.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

As long as he's under 5% in the GOP polls, I don't think he's gonna be perceived as much of a threat.
Kamala polled under 1% in the Democratic polls and became your VP.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Don't agree with the liberal fascists = clearly an Indian Supremacist.
AunBear89
"Liberal fascists"? Wow! You really ARE that stupid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
OsoDorado
BearHunter said:

Are you now predicting Vivek as Trump's VP pick?

If not, when are you going to tell us who you think Trump will select?
82gradDLSdad
OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Vivek is on record as saying he won't be Trump's VP.
OsoDorado
82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

So, if not Ramaswamy, who does BearHunter think will be Trump's choice?
concordtom
OsoDorado said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Trump's choice will have NOTHING to do with who could be a good president in the event he dies in office OR is forced to jail.

His choice will have EVERYTHING to do with what said candidate can do for him. Stayed sills required:
Boot licking
Ass wiping
Pardon granting
Fundraising for Trump's personal coffers
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

OsoDorado said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Trump's choice will have NOTHING to do with who could be a good president in the event he dies in office OR is forced to jail.

His choice will have EVERYTHING to do with what said candidate can do for him. Stayed sills required:
Boot licking
Ass wiping
Pardon granting
Fundraising for Trump's personal coffers

Couldn't resist my asswipe anecdote...one of the guys I have coffee with every Saturday morning told his family that he wants a 30 day rule written into his POA document. Before pulling the plug on him he expects 30 days of asswiping. Seems reasonable. I'm sure Trump expects four years of asswiping.
First Page Last Page
Page 213 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.