Breaking News

980,812 Views | 11776 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by movielover
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

OsoDorado said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

As long as he's under 5% in the GOP polls, I don't think he's gonna be perceived as much of a threat.
Kamala polled under 1% in the Democratic polls and became your VP.

Are you now predicting Vivek as Trump's VP pick?

If not, when are you going to tell us who you think Trump will select?

Vivek is on record as saying he won't be Trump's VP.

So, if not Ramaswamy, who does BearHunter think will be Trump's choice?

Trump's choice will have NOTHING to do with who could be a good president in the event he dies in office OR is forced to jail.

His choice will have EVERYTHING to do with what said candidate can do for him. Stayed sills required:
Boot licking
Ass wiping
Pardon granting
Fundraising for Trump's personal coffers

Couldn't resist my asswipe anecdote...one of the guys I have coffee with every Saturday morning told his family that he wants a 30 day rule written into his POA document. Before pulling the plug on him he expects 30 days of asswiping. Seems reasonable. I'm sure Trump expects four years of asswiping.
LOL, Trump's a few decades into asswiping.
Quote:

Medias Touch then shared a video of Casler talking about Trump wearing adult diapers and soiling himself on the set of "Celebrity Apprentice." The video quickly went viral.

Casler first spoke out against Trump and shared that he wears adult diapers in a tweet.

Medias Touch then shared a video of Casler talking about Trump wearing adult diapers and soiling himself on the set of "Celebrity Apprentice." The video quickly went viral. The video had originally been posted by the long time Trump critic Tom Arnold.

"He's incontinent from all the speed, all the Adderall he does, the cocaine that he has done for decades. All that stuff has a laxative effect on your bowels and his are uncontrollable," he said in the video.
Casler then adds that Trump has been wearing 'diapers since probably the 90s'. Adding that they often had to stop taping to change his diaper. Casler adds that cleaning Trump up and changing his diaper was Keith Schiller's job. He says Schiller would then take Trump offset and wipe him down.
"Our nickname for Keith was wet wipes. It's not a joke. It's happened several times," the comedian said.

Casler then adds that Ivanka Trump is well aware of her father's issues with soiling himself. He adds that Trump often does it and is unaware that he went. He says one time after it happened Ivanka whispered in his ear to point out the issue and moments later Schiller took him off set.

I will note that this guy has never been sued by Trump for defamation, because truth is a defense.

BearHunter
OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

As long as he's under 5% in the GOP polls, I don't think he's gonna be perceived as much of a threat.

I have no idea at this moment and I really don't think it matters.

movielover
The BodyGuard Netflix series (2018) out of the UK was very good. Intense. I particularly enjoyed the real life ending - the crooked government security service, essentially the UKs FBI (?), was caught red handed - and let off scott free.

concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

OsoDorado said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Trump's choice will have NOTHING to do with who could be a good president in the event he dies in office OR is forced to jail.

His choice will have EVERYTHING to do with what said candidate can do for him. Stayed sills required:
Boot licking
Ass wiping
Pardon granting

Couldn't resist my asswipe anecdote...one of the guys I have coffee with every Saturday morning told his family that he wants a 30 day rule written into his POA document. Before pulling the plug on him he expects 30 days of asswiping. Seems reasonable. I'm sure Trump expects four years of asswiping.

That's funny, but a strange request.
I mean, if we're going that route, I'm asking for 30 days of Blow Me.
You can't pull the plug until I splooge.

Tell your friend to change his will.
Or, maybe he's just read it!
BearHunter
dimitrig
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

OsoDorado said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

Boot licking
Ass wiping
Pardon granting

That's funny, but a strange request.
I mean, if we're going that route, I'm asking for 30 days of Blow Me.
You can't pull the plug until I splooge.

Tell your friend to change his will.
Or, maybe he's just read it!

This guy did just that!

Dialysis patient dies during sex in car with his nurse who failed to call for an ambulance

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/uk-nurse-failed-to-get-help-when-her-patient-died-during-sex/amp/
82gradDLSdad
I love the responses. Always on the lookout for more Saturday morning coffee club talking points. My friend will definitely consider adding the 30 day blow me addendum. He's a degenerate lawyer.
movielover
Homelessness rampant, now Libs want more citizens using dangerous drugs.

SFGATE: "California is close to decriminalizing the use of drugs like magic mushrooms and mescaline, a historic move that would put the Golden State on the front lines of the global psychedelic reform movement. But a surprising roadblock in Sacramento could derail this latest drug reform law: moms."
movielover
BearHunter

Ron DeSantis was invited to the largest conservative political gathering of the year this weekend but declined without giving reason. The energy has shifted over to Vivek's campaign.
movielover
Trump / Vivek Ramaswamy?
movielover
The rising political star has a sense of humor. 15 seconds.

Vivek Ramaswamy

OdontoBear66
movielover said:

Trump / Vivek Ramaswamy?
Absolutely NO...Cause of Republicans dropping out of the election.
bearister

*…..and Steph carded a 3 at the buzzer

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

It's pretty dishonest to claim that 225 black people were killed by police in 2023 when that's probably no more than 4 or 5 months of data. Assuming that the green portion is black victims (there's no info about what the colors represent and what the source of the data is), it looks like the percentage of police shooting victims that are black is continuing to increase. Also, it looks like it will continue to be greater than the number of minors with double mastectomies, so I'm not sure what your point is. Of course, your points are often unintelligible.
movielover
In previous years when I've read up on this topic, a basic fact is omitted.

These black men, and any men, shot by police are typically firing a gun at officers, or threatening them with a gun or a knife. In Walnut Creek recently, a young mentally unhinged man ran full speed at officers with a 5' metal spiked pry bar. The "diverse" officers repeatedly told him to drop the weapon; fired rubber bullets at him; and finally real bullets. Very sad. I believe two of the officers who shot him were female.

Before that, another emotional citizen came down the stairs of an apartment with an 8" butcher knife as he charged officers. I font recall his ethnicity. He was likewise shot.

Context.
bearister
Big C
movielover said:

In previous years when I've read up on this topic, a basic fact is omitted.

These black men, and any men, shot by police are typically firing a gun at officers, or threatening them with a gun or a knife. In Walnut Creek recently, a young mentally unhinged man ran full speed at officers with a 5' metal spiked pry bar. The "diverse" officers repeatedly told him to drop the weapon; fired rubber bullets at him; and finally real bullets. Very sad. I believe two of the officers who shot him were female.

Before that, another emotional citizen came down the stairs of an apartment with an 8" butcher knife as he charged officers. I font recall his ethnicity. He was likewise shot.

Context.

You say "diverse"? Okay, how diverse? I'm only in favor of a cadre of cops blowing away a perp (or a threat of some kind or whatever) if they can claim the following diversity: One cop from each of the letters of "BIPOC" and one cop representing each of the letters of LGBTQIS+. And because I don't believe in putting unrealistic restrictions on our law enforcement officers, overlap would be allowed.
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

*…..and Steph carded a 3 at the buzzer

He is unbelievable!!! The hole in one and now this. An ungodly ability to make seemingly low percentage shots...in two sports. I spent my younger years thinking I'd be a golf pro, I had the opposite skill.
movielover
SF Chron: S.F. City Hall corruption: Top SFPUC official found guilty of fraud

Harlan Kelly; his wife, who was a top city Administrator, previously stepped down with no admission of guilt.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/sf-city-hall-corruption-harlan-kelly-verdict-18199244.php
movielover
San Jose Merc: "Institutional betrayal': California State University mishandled years of sexual misconduct claims, new report finds

"The investigation found deep-rooted distrust across the California State University system."

Liberal betrayal.
movielover
Amazing.
movielover
SciTechDaily: New Study: Marijuana Users Three Times More Likely To Develop Peripheral Artery Disease

https://scitechdaily.com/new-study-marijuana-users-three-times-more-likely-to-develop-peripheral-artery-disease/
movielover
Do it. In mass.

tequila4kapp
Several women have been murdered in the greater Portland area. Police have denied the rumors of a serial killer…until today. 4 murders linked to a single person = serial killer. Police have a person of interest. He's in jail for other crimes. He was out of prison, having been granted clemency by Oregon's governor during Covid. Multiple murdered women thanks to clemency.

Edit: reports today say he was granted clemency in 2021 for helping the state with wildfires.
movielover
So sad. Possibly clemency & Covid hysteria.

Dozens of women missing.
movielover
UK Rwanda Plan: "The Illegal Migration Bill will now receive royal assent before the end of the month. Therefore it will join the array of laws available to the government with which to deter small boats laden with illegal immigrants from crossing the English Channel. The principle at its core that people arriving illegally will not be able to claim asylum or stay in the UK but should instead be swiftly removed has survived intact."

The problem, though, is then where to send the "Channel hoppers"?
movielover
movielover
Big day tomorrow (Weds). Two IRS Whistleblowers testify about alleged Biden family crimes.

The House Oversight Committee will hold a public hearing at 1pm ET, gathering information from two IRS whistleblowers who provide evidence the DOJ and FBI pressured them to stop the investigation of Hunter and Joe Biden and their alleged bribery schemes.

Expect the Swamp to strike back - another Trump indictment.

This is now corroborated by previous testimony and means that AG Bill Barr, AG Merrick Garland, and the US attorney in Delaware are now implicated in a cover-up effort to protect the Biden family.

Biden family members and business associates created a web of over 20 companies most LLCs formed after Joe Biden became Vice President.

This includes companies and individuals in China, Romania, and Ukraine.
movielover
Feinstein sues her estate for medical bills. Strange.

Her late husband, Blum, became a Billionaire while she was Senator.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/sen-dianne-feinstein-daughter-petitions-court-18207450.php
bearister

movielover
- Hunter flew on Air Force 2 with Pops, to China, was introduced to a top CCP official, and within a week landed a mega deal investing money from this individual. All to Hunter Biden, Ukraine energy expert.

"Ten percent to Pops".
chazzed
Stanford's student paper just took down the prestigious school's president:
https://www.businessinsider.com/stanford-president-resigns-flawed-scientific-research-student-paper-2023-7?op=1

(My apologies if this is a booth.)
BearHunter
movielover
Mystery group buys $800 M worth of land around Travis Air Force Base, suing 8 other families for land acquisition.

Some land being bought at 8-10 times its value.

China? Gates Foundation?

"We're very, very concerned about this," said Rep. John Garamendi (D-CA08). "It's so extensive and so secret and it's impossible to get any information about what's happening here...."

"...Garamendi says the attorney representing Flannery Associates indicated the firm is made up of a group of families, 97 percent of whom are allegedly American, looking to diversify their portfolio from equities to real assets - including agricultural land."

https://abc7news.com/travis-afb-air-force-base-flannery-associates-llc-john-garamendi/13527836/

First Page Last Page
Page 214 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.