Breaking News

862,940 Views | 10891 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
calpoly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Oh, yeah, Minot!
There you are! Haven't seen much of you lately.

Speaking of misinformation, I'm wondering if we can get a quote from you on today's big news!
Any comment? We value your opinion!
I'm going to vote for a convicted felon for president.
As expected. A true validation of your poor reasoning skills and lack of moral compass.
movielover
bear2034

Remember when Jill Biden kissed Kamala's husband on the lips in front of Congress and no one noticed except Kamala? She's smarter than Hunter thinks.
movielover
When Joe goes under every night Momma ocassionally needs some McLovin.
bearister
"50 years ago today, the Indians held 10-cent beer night, which devolved into a violent, on-field brawl between players and drunken fans and ended with the umpires declaring a forfeit in favor of the visiting Rangers, Jeff writes.

So much beer: The crowd of 25,134 consumed 65,000 beers that night three times as many as an average crowd today drinks. "They were uncontrolled beasts," said umpire Nestor Chylak. "I've never seen anything like it except in a zoo."
-YahooSports AM

From 40th Anniversary:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
^That's wild!

Speaking of Indians:
movielover
State Department confiscates the passport of former weapons inspector Scott Ritter on his way to Russia at JFK Airport. No search warrant, no receipt.

https://www.youtube.com/live/lOsW84wYdzg?si=KjjryCpsoBo0fQLs
concordtom
Congratulations, Bearister!
Post of the week!!
movielover
Senator Kennedy grills FBI's Chris Wray over the FBI not pursuing a warehouse full of sex crimes and child trafficking - backed by thousands of hours of videotape. Makes me sick.

bear2034
movielover said:

She can't hold a candle to Blinken, who could claim title to several wars, over a million dead, NATO humbled and Russia growing stronger.

But don't worry, more is planned with our increased meddling in Georgia. (Sanantha Powers, CIA.)

Antony Blinken. Mr. Kiev guitar player.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

I've Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here's How We Lost America's Trust. -Uri Berliner, a veteran at the public radio institution, says the network lost its way when it started telling listeners how to think.

https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

Really great article and tracks when I kind of stopped listening to NPR in 2012 or 2013. It was always kinda liberal but it changed and went pretty far left.
bearister
D Day +29,220

dajo9
Congratulations to New Jersey Democrats on nominating Andy Kim for Senate
American Vermin
bearister

movielover
SFCityBear
bearister said:

He must be a woke judge, if he thinks a man can give birth.
SFCityBear
bearister
SFCB, you score regardless of which board you post on!
SFCityBear
bearister said:

SFCB, you score regardless of which board you post on!
Come to think of it, Bannon himself might be woke also, if he actually believed he was pregnant.
MinotStateBeav

Big C
movielover said:

I dunno about that Danish Prime Minister, but if we get to talking about the former Prime Minister of Finland, then "lovin' her is wrong Big C don wanna be right every night" whatever!

(Cal88, notice I said "former"... you know the hot brunette dirty dancer... you burned me last time, when I thought she was still in office. Ouch, still burns, lol.)
Cal88
FYI Bearister, Sanna is single!

OsoDorado
Cal88 said:

Goodness !!
82gradDLSdad
Cal88 said:

This was a prime minister?
dajo9
Mary Trump says it best about the Trump era we are living in
https://www.threads.net/@camarrero/post/C78PnriOpX1/?xmt=AQGzfBDjRfhGG-mtDXDspfyz05p-SDUQ6uTMlhACJyi59A
American Vermin
Cal88
82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

She's still in her prime.

She's now working for a globalist outfit in London run by war criminal Tony Blair.
bearister
Big C said:

movielover said:

I dunno about that Danish Prime Minister, but if we get to talking about the former Prime Minister of Finland, then "lovin' her is wrong Big C don wanna be right every night" whatever!

(Cal88, notice I said "former"... you know the hot brunette dirty dancer... you burned me last time, when I thought she was still in office. Ouch, still burns, lol.)

And are you wrong to give your love to a married man?
And am I wrong for trying to hold on to the best thing I ever had?
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
-Big C
Big C
Cal88 said:

Unfortunately for her, I am not. Of course, nor am i bearister (or, as Ms. Marin refers to him, "the one that got away".)
Big C
82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

Age 34 when she assumed the "PM throne" in Helsinki. But alas, after 3 1/2 years, she was Finnished.

Somebody remind me again why the US doesn't have a Prime Minister?
sycasey
Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

Age 34 when she assumed the "PM throne" in Helsinki. But alas, after 3 1/2 years, she was Finnished.

Because we have a Presidential system with a separate legislature, not a legislature that elects a leader directly (parliamentary system).
Cal88
dajo9 said:

Congratulations to New Jersey Democrats on nominating Andy Kim for Senate

He's gonna rock them gently.
Big C
sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

Because we have a Presidential system with a separate legislature, not a legislature that elects a leader directly (parliamentary system).

Sure, but for a Prime Minister like that, we could fudge some of the Poly Sci stuff, right? Or am I missing something?

To probably misquote the father of a conspiracy theorist: Some see our federal government the way it is and ask "Why?" I see the former Prime Minister of Finland and ask "Why the heck not, baby?'"
concordtom
sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

Wrong.
We have a Party system (controlled by unknown Dark Money funders) that selects members of all 3 branches and hopes it can convince enough votes via a complex mechanism of opponent-denigration, fear-mongering, brand marketing, group-think, crowd-momentum propaganda tactics - all paid for by said Dark Money funders. The voters are merely the mice in the maze whom the socials scientists are trying the coax into a response desired by their respective backers.

So are the selected politicians, by the way. If they behave accordingly, they remain. If they don't, they are primaried and removed from the maze experiment. It's like breeding cattle where the farmer selects for desired traits: milk production, muscle growth size, disease resistance, etc.

I'm picturing cattle as the politicians farmers as the social scientists, and I'm not sure if oxpeckers or gmo grass seed represent the voters.

But wait, how do we fit a cow in the maze?

oski003
concordtom said:

sycasey said:

Big C said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cal88 said:

Wrong.
We have a Party system (controlled by unknown Dark Money funders) that selects members of all 3 branches and hopes it can convince enough votes via a complex mechanism of opponent-denigration, fear-mongering, brand marketing, group-think, crowd-momentum propaganda tactics - all paid for by said Dark Money funders. The voters are merely the mice in the maze whom the socials scientists are trying the coax into a response desired by their respective backers.

So are the selected politicians, by the way. If they behave accordingly, they remain. If they don't, they are primaried and removed from the maze experiment. It's like breeding cattle where the farmer selects for desired traits: milk production, muscle growth size, disease resistance, etc.

I'm picturing cattle as the politicians farmers as the social scientists, and I'm not sure if oxpeckers or gmo grass seed represent the voters.

But wait, how do we fit a cow in the maze?

If they cant primary someone out because they are too popular, they now find a friendly court jurisdiction and bend laws and enact new ones to get someone out.
bear2034
Cal88 said:

This isn't Bearister's type.
82gradDLSdad
bear2034 said:

Cal88 said:

This isn't Bearister's type.

Bearister PMed me and said yes, he actually prefers the girl in the background.

#notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat
First Page Last Page
Page 305 of 312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.