Breaking News

977,774 Views | 11761 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by dajo9
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Typical kooky Liberal non logic. You're excusing a DIRECT beneficiary of slavery bc she's your Communist.

Let me get this straight: you think a black person descended from a white slave owner typically benefitted from that? How so?

It's more true in the Caribbean, where a lot of local fortunes are held by landlord clans whose ancestors owned the sugar cane plantations, dating back from the 19th century.
How many people actually got this benefit? Doesn't seem like it would be very many.

Other than Harris' clan in Jamaica? Not sure. Her father was wealthy enough to attend college and go to grad school at Cal.
Oh interesting, does her family claim this inheritance? Is this documented somewhere?
This is just a slightly less stinky baseless smear than Movielover's "Kamala is a drunk" baseless smear. When you don't have much positive to say about your own candidate, you go low about the other one.

Is she drunk here? Slurred words, droopy eyes...
I gotta say, she doesn't seem drunk in any of these videos you guys have posted. This is a very weird line of attack.

There are 3 phases of wine mom Kamala.
bear2034

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Typical kooky Liberal non logic. You're excusing a DIRECT beneficiary of slavery bc she's your Communist.

Let me get this straight: you think a black person descended from a white slave owner typically benefitted from that? How so?

It's more true in the Caribbean, where a lot of local fortunes are held by landlord clans whose ancestors owned the sugar cane plantations, dating back from the 19th century.
How many people actually got this benefit? Doesn't seem like it would be very many.

Other than Harris' clan in Jamaica? Not sure. Her father was wealthy enough to attend college and go to grad school at Cal.
Oh interesting, does her family claim this inheritance? Is this documented somewhere?
This is just a slightly less stinky baseless smear than Movielover's "Kamala is a drunk" baseless smear. When you don't have much positive to say about your own candidate, you go low about the other one.

I gotta say, she doesn't seem drunk in any of these videos you guys have posted. This is a very weird line of attack.
When bear2034 and movielover start manic posting weird nonsense like this, it's just a sign that they are panicking about how it's going for their MAGA heroes.

Joe needs a cognitive test. Kamala needs a sobriety test?
concordtom
Something you don't see every day:

dimitrig
okaydo said:

I can't stop thinking about this story.

Why?

Road rage happens all the time.

What about this story in particular resonates with you?
MinotStateBeav
I was watching an interview Matt Taibbi was doing today and during it he mentioned that he receives talkers from the DNC, and explained that talkers are what they call notes the DNC wants pushed in the media sphere that week .I hadn't heard that term before. So I decided to look it up and found a Talker. It's interesting to just see it, I wish I could have found an updated one so I could compare it to how the media coverage is happening over the current week, but anyway, thought I'd show this one off so you can see what they look like.

https://democratsabroad.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DNCdocs/blog/2024/05/09/7463763989/DNC+Talkers+Toplines+-+May+8+2024

At the very bottom they give a crib on specific items they want pushed under "Content to Amplify".
bearister
Matt can't pass his own Purity Test anymore. He has an agenda like everyone else and the collateral damage he is willing to accept in the interests of his long game has a lot of flex in it.

You might find it interesting to focus on Matt Taibbi's body of work prior to Bernie getting derailed in the build up to the 2016 Election. Some real nasty articles about tRump and tRumpism . Once the Progressives got squeezed out, he decided tRumpists were useful idiots for a new strategy.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

History is prologue - the MSM and Dems hid (poorly) that Biden has dementia.

Kamala allegedly having a drinking problem is an assertion made by others. But it would explain some of her bizarre behavior.

Sing songy, happy delivery - happy drunk?

Repeating herself, over and over, with nothing new added.

Cackling - possibly just an involuntary reaction not related to booze.

High staff turnover reportedly over 90%.

Inability to follow staff direction or read the Presidential Daily Briefing!

The clips these individuals posted were telling.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

When bear2034 and movielover start manic posting weird nonsense like this, it's just a sign that they are panicking about how it's going for their MAGA heroes.

OMG, she likes wine.

I do as well, and I love living near Napa and Sonoma. I guess that makes me weird
oski003
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

OMG, she likes wine.

I do as well, nnd I love living near Napa and Sonoma. I guess that makes me weird

They used to say Amy Winehouse likes wine.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

OMG, she likes wine.

I do as well, nnd I love living near Napa and Sonoma. I guess that makes me weird

They used to say Amy Winehouse likes wine.
I hear you, bear2034 and movielover like to whine.
sonofabear51
Yep, those 2 are quite the whiners.

What else is new.
Start Slowly and taper off
MinotStateBeav
Matt Walsh crashes DNC lol
Matt Walsh in Disguise at DNC article

movielover
SBGold
movielover said:

We get it, you hate the black community Proud Boy
oski003
SBGold said:

movielover said:

Does posting that make him hate the black community? Perhaps he is just pointing out the hypocrisy of black liberal politicians.
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

Does posting that make him hate the black community? Perhaps he is just pointing out the hypocrisy of black liberal politicians.
Yes, it does. They are just joking around and the discussion is really about not messing around and focusing on the things needed to get Harris elected. Numbnutz posted it to insinuate that the black community is a bunch of criminals and thugs (Trumpist language) and can barely behave appropriately for any significant period of time.

You must have some sense, why would you even question his motivations for posting that 6 second clip? It's beneath you
oski003
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

Yes, it does. They are just joking around and the discussion is really about not messing around and focusing on the things needed to get Harris elected. Numbnutz posted it to insinuate that the black community is a bunch of criminals and thugs (Trumpist language) and can barely behave appropriately for any significant period of time.

You must have some sense, why would you even question his motivations for posting that 6 second clip? It's beneath you

So, he wouldn't post it if they were white liberal politicians? I don't think you are reading his mind correctly. I believe he hates liberals, not black people.
movielover
tequila4kapp
movielover said:

Sweet Jesus. You have to listen to 2:30 of that idiot's stuff before you get to the World Class Idiocy at the end. Un-be-lievable.
SBGold
tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

Sweet Jesus. You have to listen to 2:30 of that idiot's stuff before you get to the World Class Idiocy at the end. Un-be-lievable.
Not worth the effort, didn't click
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

movielover said:

So, he wouldn't post it if they were white liberal politicians? I don't think you are reading his mind correctly. I believe he hates liberals, not black people.
100% he would not post if they were white. He's a race baiter, so disgusting
movielover
EDIT: For the Karen's on the Left here, FTR, I hope that Dr. Ben Carson, Kash Patel, Harmeet Dhillon, Florida State Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo, Vivek Ramaswamy, and many other competent professionals join a potential second Trump Administration.

Cal88
movielover said:

EDIT: For the Karen's on the Left here, FTR, I hope that Dr. Ben Carson, Kash Patel, Harmeet Dhillon, Florida State Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo, Vivek Ramaswamy, and many other competent professionals join a potential second Trump Administration.

That picture is particularly damning, the fear and disgust on that actress' face as Harvey creeps closer...

movielover
And Oprah... half disgusted, and half selling?
Cal88
About 3 months ago, Macron, in an effort to change his sagging image, released a picture of him boxing (on the right, below), that appeared to have been photoshopped to make him look bigger. The picture on the left is from his vacation last week...

Cal88
movielover said:

And Oprah... half disgusted, and half selling?

movielover
No!!! Warriors all-time great Al Attles passes away. The Destroyer. Who could forget his magical Cinderella team that won the title?

A college friend from Oakland knew the family. He said the losing years that followed ate him up. Respect Barry, love Attles. RIP.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/40941565/al-attles-former-warriors-player-coach-gm-dies-87

tequila4kapp
31 Days And No Interviews said:

tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

I think a lot of folks on this forum share a lot in common with that young man. I have zero doubts that dajo9, DiabloWags, harebear, blungld, SBGold, GoOskie, and CaliforniaEternal need to have another man to satisfy their wives since they are incapable of doing it themselves.

I will say though that this absolutely doesn't apply to my good friend unBear89 as he has nobody to love him.
Not a fan of the personal attacks, even when made against people I commonly disagree with.
People do a lot of weird **** in their bedrooms. I'm not judging.
Get to the end of the video where he is in favor of Harris' price controls because it will lead to shortages and shortages will promote equity. He actually said that. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
Eastern Oregon Bear
tequila4kapp said:

31 Days And No Interviews said:

tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

I think a lot of folks on this forum share a lot in common with that young man. I have zero doubts that dajo9, DiabloWags, harebear, blungld, SBGold, GoOskie, and CaliforniaEternal need to have another man to satisfy their wives since they are incapable of doing it themselves.

I will say though that this absolutely doesn't apply to my good friend unBear89 as he has nobody to love him.
Not a fan of the personal attacks, even when made against people I commonly disagree with.
People do a lot of weird **** in the bedrooms. I'm not judging.
Get to the end of the video where he is in favor of Harris' price controls because it will lead to shortages and shortages will promote equity. He actually said that. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
Don't worry. That account will be history by tomorrow.
movielover
Reagan movie set to release end of the month. Hopefully not a hatchet job like Thatcher.

bear2034

Donald Trump the NY Democrat.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

So much blather about Japanese. What a waste of time

His hair was different and no orange back then, striking
SBGold
movielover said:

Dhillon got booed off the stage at RNC and received threatening, racist emails. Ben Carson bought expensive office furniture and blamed his wife.

Vivek is weird. The others, who cares
bear2034
Cal88 said:

About 3 months ago, Macron, in an effort to change his sagging image, released a picture of him boxing (on the right, below), that appeared to have been photoshopped to make him look bigger. The picture on the left is from his vacation last week...

Other people were focusing in on Brigitte Macron's package and never asked once if it was photoshopped.

concordtom
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

So much blather about Japanese. What a waste of time

His hair was different and no orange back then, striking

First it was Japan, then China…

If the Scandinavian countries were not white, he'd get hot and bothered when the Happiness Studies came out telling the world some of the secrets about what makes a better society.
Race based jealousy.
Dajo had a line in another thread I thought was a keeper -

"When you are used to superiority, equality feels like oppression"

-Dajo

Trump will never find inner peace.
First Page Last Page
Page 327 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.