Breaking News

978,328 Views | 11764 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Toxic DEI.

MinotStateBeav

Something to keep an eye on.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Somehow, troops from U SNORT HCOM seems weirdly appropriate.
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

Toxic DEI.

I learned a valuable lesson here: just shut the **** up. I'm always amazed at police videos where the officers try to talk with the suspects. They need to shut up...as do I.
movielover
Isn't Kamala 5'4"?
MinotStateBeav

she's a shorty that's why the dems wanted the next debate to be seated lol. Imagine though for real lying about your job experience at McDonalds lol. Not even Dajo would sink that low...he proudly reps his fry station
movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

she's a shorty that's why the dems wanted the next debate to be seated lol. Imagine though for real lying about your job experience at McDonalds lol. Not even Dajo would sink that low...he proudly reps his fry station

Is she 5'4" or 5'1"?

She spent her weekends in Palo Alto. Where are the interviews with HER FATHER??
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

Judith Miller was put in jail by George Bush. James Rosen was not put in jail. Jan 6 people deserve to be in jail. Trump associates who broke the law, like Steve Bannon and his fraudulent enterprise, deserve to be in jail. The MAGAts got their day in court with a jury.
Thanks for the corrections

I had confused Judith Miller with all those put in jail during Obama's terms for violation of the Espionage Act. And as you said, James Rosen did not go to jail, . The Government accused him of "Conspiracy to commit a crime". Investigators pulled Rosen's security badge records, phone logs and his personal e-mails, but he was never officially charged. Under Obama, the DOJ's Rosenstein ran illegal surveillance on Sharyl Atkisson, who was working on "Fast and Furious" stories and Benghazi stories. They hacked into both her computers and phones.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Is she 5'4" or 5'1"?

She spent her weekends in Palo Alto. Where are the interviews with HER FATHER??
Her father is just a few years older than Donald Trump at 86 years old. Perhaps he has more self awareness than the Donold about his mental sharpness and ability to deal with the media. There's no requirement that the parents of presidential candidates have to talk to the media.
MinotStateBeav
Alex Jones Video Game lol
movielover
Didn't liberal lawyers argue this was entrapment?

movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

Alex Jones Video Game lol

Hey, who left the door open for the 1990s graphics to wander in?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

You never know what mayhem a few Trump supporters and dozens of grovelling Republican politicians may wreak upon Manhattan.
movielover
49ers top draft pick Ricky Pearsall shot through the chest in Union Square attempted robbery; suspects possibly detained.
bear2034
As I suspected, Pearsall was wearing an expensive watch, Rolex.
bear2034
movielover
He 'died'?

Same outlet probably omitted the word 'assassination' re President Trump.
bearister
I believe the term used was "cosmetic ear piercing."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
bear2034 said:

The great majority of Israeli hostages in Gaza that have died have been killed by IDF bombing.

Even on October 7, nearly half of Israeli civilians killed were from Israeli army applying the Hannibal Doctrine, the policy of aggressively shooting/bombing any Palestinians holding hostages along with said hostages. Israeli politicians and military brass prefer to kill their own rather than have them become hostages, that is the gist of the Hannibal Directive.

Cal88
Gold Star said:

Older story, but a couple of astronauts got stranded at the International Space Station due to failures of a private Boeing spacecraft.

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
Yep. I remember it well.
Start Slowly and taper off
Cal88
movielover
Conservative ('far right') German party AfD wins big in two regions. Government monitoring communications.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/germany-elections-far-right-rcna169139

movielover
File under 'Liberalism is a mental disorder'.

movielover
Is this real?

bear2034

To be a progressive simply means someone who doesn't want anything to do with the Constitution.
movielover
Cal88
movielover said:

Summers have been getting cooler in the continental US since the peak of the 1930s.
Cal88
movielover said:

Is this real?

Some details on the event, it looks like this is related to the US using Turkish bases to support Israel's Gaza campaign:

MinotStateBeav
OUCH, Sony game development studio just took the largest loss in gaming history with this game called, Concord, that they released 3 weeks ago for PS5 and PC. It was a woke game apparently. 8 Years in development and they spent $200 million only to see it flushed down the drain in record time.

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/09/03/an-important-update-on-concord/
Cal88

Is Tom in on it?
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

OUCH, Sony game development studio just took the largest loss in gaming history with this game called, Concord, that they released 3 weeks ago for PS5 and PC. It was a woke game apparently. 8 Years in development and they spent $200 million only to see it flushed down the drain in record time.

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/09/03/an-important-update-on-concord/
What makes this game a "woke" game?
DiabloWags
The Dow Jones is down 603 points with 30 minutes left in the session.
The SPX is down 2% and Nasdaq down 3.1%

NVDA is off $11.00 to $108.35
- 9.31%

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of "woke" vs anti-woke" BS on Bearinsider

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
First Page Last Page
Page 331 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.