Mueller Report: THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

38,766 Views | 419 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearForce2
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

The Mueller cargo cult,having failed to deliver s$it, is now " the report" cargo cult or the SDNY cargo cult. My own view is all of this is TV ratings. MSNBC will parade out the usual crew of insiders- Brennan, Comey McCabe- all of whom are liars, incompetents, near criminals and have been wrong about everything. They will now explain the huge significance of the report like they are deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and the farce continues to Trump's pleasure and benefit.

I'm interested in your take on this:

1.Why all the untruthfulness by those affiliated with the campaign regarding their contacts with Russians? and

2. Why such open deference by tRump to Putin and other Russians?

I suppose if you contest the objective truth upon which both those questions are based, we don't have much to discuss.
As Andrew McCabe said:

"How do you progress as a culture if you set out to destroy any common agreement as to what constitutes a fact? You can't have any conversations. You can't have any debates. You can't come to conclusions."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Anarchistbear said:

The Mueller cargo cult,having failed to deliver s$it, is now " the report" cargo cult or the SDNY cargo cult. My own view is all of this is TV ratings. MSNBC will parade out the usual crew of insiders- Brennan, Comey McCabe- all of whom are liars, incompetents, near criminals and have been wrong about everything. They will now explain the huge significance of the report like they are deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls and the farce continues to Trump's pleasure and benefit.
I get the suspicion and mistrust of the FBI, Mueller and American media. They have proven to be bad actors in the past with their own agenda, often counter to American values and protecting the American people. Basically they can be a bunch of fcckheads and arseholes.

The thing is, what other means do we have to shut this down or even investigate Trump, Russia and collusion. I say this with the full realization that instituations are there to protect the powers that be, so trust with the FBI, etc. is limited.

But here's the problem: unfortunately we have instituations that have been weakened...while facing a constitutional crisis. On that note, have to go with Mueller, hope there's enough in there and the follow up by SDNY feds, happens soon.

On the flip side, I'm thinking if it's a nothingburger and the SDNY doesn't do anything, Putin has won and divided the country...so might as well GTFO and move somewhere like Costa Rica or Tahiti. Or start the new cold war in ernest. Or in fact his might be a .01% global kleptocracy thing...which means the same, gtfo...buy the bomb shelter and bug out kit.

In other words, if Trump walks...the system is broken and it might be time to bail.

Peanut Gallery Consultant
oski003
Another Bear said:

One thing to remember, this was an investigation, fact finding, establishing if/what happened...

What has me puzzled is a lot of things have been established, like meeting with the Russian and trying to get Trump Tower in Moscow...after being inaugurated,

Why do you continuously have to lie to try to prove your points?
Another Bear
oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

One thing to remember, this was an investigation, fact finding, establishing if/what happened...

What has me puzzled is a lot of things have been established, like meeting with the Russian and trying to get Trump Tower in Moscow...after being inaugurated,

Adios dingbat...not taking the bait. Now go *************** yourself.

p.s. ...your mama, your papa, your sister, your brother...and your dog and cat...
OdontoBear66
Another Bear said:

One thing to remember, this was an investigation, fact finding, establishing if/what happened...not a prosecution. A lot of mention that this is Act I, with more to follow. Could be a lot of stuff in the report, including tax violations. That logically seems like the thing that can sink things.

What has me puzzled is a lot of things have been established, like meeting with the Russian and trying to get Trump Tower in Moscow...after being inaugurated, and Trump trying to obstruct. I wonder how this plays out. I also wonder Mueller let Trump off. He's suppose to be a straight shooter but the FBI isn't unbiased given how they handled Hillary's email.

In any case, Barr is suppose to release the top line conclusions today.
The other thing to remember is, as Alan Dershowitz points out, everything we will see shall be from the prosecutions side. Mueller and Co. were not interested in making the defense case. Dershowitz makes a case for Trump & Co seeing the report first to respond. Sounds like that will not even be needed.

Not a fan of Trump at all, but how many here will accept the report they have been trumpeting for 2 years as "The Gotcha" report. Not many, I would guess. All of our "confirmation biases" are being fed.
oski003
Another Bear said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

p.s. ...your mama, your papa, your sister, your brother...and your dog and cat...

Please cite your source that Trump was trying to build Trump Tower after his inauguration. Perhaps you aren't lying, but I would like to know your source.
MinotStateBeav
I'm just here to drink the tears. So sorry your witch hunt came up snake eyes. Never fear though...the goal posts are moving as we speak. Keep it up..I'm really enjoying this.
B.A. Bearacus
Lib tears give meaning to existence, enhance energy and stamina, prove the existence of god, and last but not least, help sustain erections (please consult a doctor if your lib tear drinking sessions last more than four hours straight).
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

I'm just here to drink the tears. So sorry your witch hunt came up snake eyes. Never fear though...the goal posts are moving as we speak. Keep it up..I'm really enjoying this.

Reasonable minds can differ with regard to whether the Democratic philosophy is superior to the Republican philosophy. However, with regard to the question of whether tRump is a vile and heinous person, reasonable minds cannot differ. If you approve of tRump's behavior, you have to accept the fact that you are a bad person.

bearister
oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

Please cite your source that Trump was trying to build Trump Tower after his inauguration. Perhaps you aren't lying, but I would like to know your source.

Well since one of your other ideological brothers failed to respond, I will direct it to you:

1.Why all the untruthfulness by those affiliated with the campaign regarding their contacts with Russians? and

I suppose if you contest the objective truth upon which both those questions are based, we don't have much to discuss.
As Andrew McCabe said:

"How do you progress as a culture if you set out to destroy any common agreement as to what constitutes a fact? You can't have any conversations. You can't have any debates. You can't come to conclusions."
Another Bear
If I'm not responding it's because you're on ignore. Like I said...not taking the bait. Basic rule of resisting fascism and authoritarian bullsh*t; don't respond to ftards.

Hahaha...now about them there tears...better that then drinking Russkie urine...and bending over as a TRAITOR to take some Russkie salami.

Soak it up wing nuts...but no Depends for you!

oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

Well since one of your other ideological brothers failed to respond, I will direct it to you:

There could be more there and we may find this out as it has been investigated for more than two years, but it is also possible that trump's team is merely trying to cover up behavior that would make them look bad even though it is far from treasonous. Why would a rape victim lie about how much they drank? Imagine if they were questioned for hours and hours multiple times... Trumps team could be guilty. Muellers report should be revealing.

Not sure. I don't like Trumps behavior. He seems to like to troll liberals.

As Andrew McCabe said:

Which reminds me, if it is so obvious that Trump is guilty, why does another bear make **** up? Is he a liar? Does this subject matter make it okay to lie?
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

oski003 said:

Another Bear said:

There could be more there and we may find this out as it has been investigated for more than two years, but it is also possible that trump's team is merely trying to cover up behavior that would make them look bad even though it is far from treasonous. Why would a rape victim lie about how much they drank? Imagine if they were questioned for hours and hours multiple times... Trumps team could be guilty. Muellers report should be revealing.

Not sure. I don't like Trumps behavior. He seems to like to troll liberals.

As Andrew McCabe said:

Which reminds me, if it is so obvious that Trump is guilty, why does another bear make **** up? Is he a liar? Does this subject matter make it okay to lie?

I guess that makes me 0 for 2 for getting tRumpists to answer those questions.
bearister
25 subplots to watch in the Mueller Investigation

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2019/the-mueller-probe-subplots/
Genocide Joe 58
MinotStateBeav said:

The "witch hunt" came up snake eyes, huh?

34 indictments or guilty pleas and 3 more from companies. Six Trump advisors in the group, 5 out of 6 of which have pled guilty.

I guess snake eyes are in the eye of the beholder.
Anarchistbear
bearister said:

Anarchistbear said:

As Andrew McCabe said:

1) Trump and his associates are a pack of grifters. No doubt they are unsavory and Manafort among others were tied to Ukraine and a slew of miscreants. But to go there to a conspiracy between Putin and the Trump campaign is over the moon and gives way to much credit to both. Trump is no strategist and Putin had no illusions about either Trump winning or stealing the election. He fully expected Clinton to win and the half a$$ed internet campaign was more laughable than consequential. Not a first class intelligence operation- most likely more for show and sport.

2 Trump is deferential to all two bit autocrats

3. McCabe was forced out in disgrace.
Anarchistbear
Another Bear said:

Anarchistbear said:

I get the suspicion and mistrust of the FBI, Mueller and American media. They have proven to be bad actors in the past with their own agenda, often counter to American values and protecting the American people. Basically they can be a bunch of fcckheads and arseholes.

The thing is, what other means do we have to shut this down or even investigate Trump, Russia and collusion. I say this with the full realization that instituations are there to protect the powers that be, so trust with the FBI, etc. is limited.

But here's the problem: unfortunately we have instituations that have been weakened...while facing a constitutional crisis. On that note, have to go with Mueller, hope there's enough in there and the follow up by SDNY feds, happens soon.

On the flip side, I'm thinking if it's a nothingburger and the SDNY doesn't do anything, Putin has won and divided the country...so might as well GTFO and move somewhere like Costa Rica or Tahiti. Or start the new cold war in ernest. Or in fact his might be a .01% global kleptocracy thing...which means the same, gtfo...buy the bomb shelter and bug out kit.

In other words, if Trump walks...the system is broken and it might be time to bail.

What has been exposed is how rotten our institutions are from the get go. Why save them- the FBI, the DOJ the CIA- all have been disgraced by this investigation. Comey was a hundred times more responsible than Putin for Clinton's defeat.

Look I get the hatred of Trump but Russia is a two bit keleptocracy of little threat to us

As for Trump- he's a crook and eventually he'll get nailed.
bearister
Thanks for your answers, Anarchistbear.
OdontoBear66
So the Mueller report is in and after 22 months & millions, plus innuendo, Congress now wants to investigate. What a joke. How about investigating McCabe, FISA, Loretta Lynch, etc. where are the true bad guys. Dems have had all the cards in their hand but no players. Please compare to Obama transparency. Haha
Genocide Joe 58
OdontoBear66 said:

So the Mueller report is in and after 22 months & millions, plus innuendo, Congress now wants to investigate.
Why is this a surprise to you? Congress has been talking about performing further investigations based on the findings of the report for some time now. Were you just not paying attention to any of that?
bearister
OdontoBear66 said:

So the Mueller report is in and after 22 months & millions, plus innuendo, Congress now wants to investigate. What a joke. How about investigating McCabe, FISA, Loretta Lynch, etc. where are the true bad guys. Dems have had all the cards in their hand but no players. Please compare to Obama transparency. Haha

Investigating Clinton: How Many Millions Were Spent on Email, Benghazi Probes

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/05/Investigating-Clinton-How-Many-Millions-Were-Spent-Email-Benghazi-Probes%3famp
Another Bear
Anarchistbear said:

Another Bear said:

Anarchistbear said:

What has been exposed is how rotten our institutions are from the get go. Why save them- the FBI, the DOJ the CIA- all have been disgraced by this investigation. Comey was a hundred times more responsible than Putin for Clinton's defeat.

Look I get the hatred of Trump but Russia is a two bit keleptocracy of little threat to us

As for Trump- he's a crook and eventually he'll get nailed.
I agree our institutions are EF'ed up...because instituations' main job is protecting those in power. The thing is, it's all we got at this point...and the ideals of democracy, even if thin.

And why not flush them now? Well the fascist and authoritarian stuff is real. I understand if people don't believe it but it's there and the guys running it are in fact ******* fccking Nazi (Bannon, Miller) not pretend. Also disagree the Russkies are a two bit kelelptocacy...because they're run by a three-headed monster: former KGB/Kremlin, Russian mob, Putin and the global .001%...hooked to another three-headed monster or new AXIS of EVIL.

Trump's America, plus the Russians and Saudis now form the Axis of Evil based on fossil fuel. Sure they might run out of oil and gas...but not in my lifetime.

In any case, here's what I'm hoping for and what I see coming: major generational change. I believe Trump will tip it and make it move faster.
OdontoBear66
Love ya barrister, but really not a response.
You know better.
Another Bear
bearister said:

OdontoBear66 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/05/Investigating-Clinton-How-Many-Millions-Were-Spent-Email-Benghazi-Probes%3famp
The Mueller investigation paid for itself by the fines to Manafort and others. The argument that it cost money is wing nut driven.
OdontoBear66
Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

So the Mueller report is in and after 22 months & millions, plus innuendo, Congress now wants to investigate.
Why is this a surprise to you? Congress has been talking about performing further investigations based on the findings of the report for some time now. Were you just not paying attention to any of that?
Hate shall consume.
Genocide Joe 58
OdontoBear66 said:

Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Hate shall consume.
Didn't want to answer the question huh? I wouldn't either in your position.
OdontoBear66
Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

When is the new Dem House going to start doing the business of Congress. So now they do not believe their own "aka Mueller, McCabe,, Rosenstein, et al" so they want to pursue further. Understand that this report has a prosecutorial bias so if you don't like it, watch out. The rest is political. The further you extend it the worse you look.

Hey, I truly understand they hate Trump, and I don't even like the guy but when are you going to give it up.

If ever this was done with Madame Clinton or Obama, transparency was shut down from the get go, and you know it.

Living in SoCal I know Obama was asked to leave Occidental in his soph year, and his records were sealed. Never to this day exposed. Quite frankly, I don't know what they can put in the Obama Library as most of his life was "sealed".

Lies are on both sides. Politics is ugly. Just because one does not like the actions of one side, does not compute that they approve of those of the other. So it is not a tit for tat....

Get the f'ing Dems on to doing some good for the country. Sorry about the disappointment of the Mueller report.
NYCGOBEARS
"Business of the country." Lol. Let's have more executive time! How about we study Benghazi some more?
calpoly
OdontoBear66 said:

Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

When is the new Dem House going to start doing the business of Congress. So now they do not believe their own "aka Mueller, McCabe,, Rosenstein, et al" so they want to pursue further. Understand that this report has a prosecutorial bias so if you don't like it, watch out. The rest is political. The further you extend it the worse you look.

Hey, I truly understand they hate Trump, and I don't even like the guy but when are you going to give it up.

If ever this was done with Madame Clinton or Obama, transparency was shut down from the get go, and you know it.

Living in SoCal I know Obama was asked to leave Occidental in his soph year, and his records were sealed. Never to this day exposed. Quite frankly, I don't know what they can put in the Obama Library as most of his life was "sealed".

Lies are on both sides. Politics is ugly. Just because one does not like the actions of one side, does not compute that they approve of those of the other. So it is not a tit for tat....

Get the f'ing Dems on to doing some good for the country. Sorry about the disappointment of the Mueller report.
"Get the f'ing Dems on to doing some good for the country. Sorry about the disappointment of the Mueller report." Have you read the report? BTW, what has the republicons done for the country while they have been in charge? The deficit is doing well, the rich got the tax breaks, the president has made friends with the deplorables of the world, ...the list can go on. Why have you not called out the ones in charge?
Another Bear
I find it hilarious when Wing Nuts are saying the Democratic House should be doing business...after 2 years of GOP house giving Trump a blowjob. That's bordering on ******ed, yet fully delusional. And this is why generational change is coming.
Genocide Joe 58
OdontoBear66 said:

Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

I don't think you quite understand what the report is, nor what Congress's intention to investigate further means. It doesn't mean that they don't accept the findings of the report, which i hate to tell despite what your right-wing media sites might be telling you right now are unknown.

Nice to see you subscribe to conspirary theories like a lot of other right-wing dingbats.
OdontoBear66
Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Yogi Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

I don't think you quite understand what the report is, nor what Congress's intention to investigate further means. It doesn't mean that they don't accept the findings of the report, which i hate to tell despite what your right-wing media sites might be telling you right now are unknown.

Nice to see you subscribe to conspirary theories like a lot of other right-wing dingbats.
That I am Yogi, but to called same by you equates to a compliment of sorts.

Very leftist to resort to the name calling, but then own up
sycasey
As expected, the closure of the Mueller investigation has only resulted in more partisan bickering, and that's before we even know what his conclusions are.

I don't blame Mueller. He's delivered enough valid indictments to prove he wasn't wasting anyone's time. But I also never expected him to be the guy who brought a Trump down single-handedly. The way to beat Trump is to vote him out. That's the next step. The first step (voting in an opposition Congress that will actually check his power) is already done.
bearister
I start from the premise that most successful politicians probably have very ugly skeletons in their closet. I always thought Obama must be pretty clean because I would imagine the Koch Brothers, the Mercers and others must have spent millions scouring the sewers and beating the bushes and what they ended up putting forth to discredit him was unimpressive.
kelly09
Another Bear said:

bearister said:

OdontoBear66 said:

The Mueller investigation paid for itself by the fines to Manafort and others. The argument that it cost money is wing nut driven.
How many millions on Clinton email probe? I dunno. Maybe one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.