White guy telling blacks they're not black

25,783 Views | 325 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Matthew Patel said:

sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Obviously I'm not going to get anywhere here. I have laid out my case. You are free to continue listening to Candace Owens if you like. And I to return to ignoring her.
No need to hide behind twitter links or links to other websites. Simply quote text from your resources so we can understand what you're referring to and what your case is.
I suspect that would not do any further good. You guys like Owens because she tells you what you want to hear. I get it, I'm sure I've done that on my side of the aisle before.
Before, currently, will be doing in the future....
And much like you do with everything Krystal Ball's show puts out.
Well, on her show, I get opinions from both a liberal and a conservative, so I get a fairly full picture of any issue.

Sure you do.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

Frankly, I've barely heard of Candace Owens. Don't care a lick about her. But she is obviously selling her voice to the highest bidder. Which makes me care even less. She's definitely not the only one who does that, but I struggle with respecting her abiity to think for herself when she takes opposite view points. What that tells me is she is not thinking for herself. She is parroting the highest bidder.

I think the first time I actually listened to Candace Owens speak it was because someone here posted a video of her "owning" Ted Lieu in some Congressional testimony. Only my impression was that she had not owned anyone and seemed to just be reciting conservative talking points off a sheet she printed out before the hearing.

Let's just say everything I've learned about her since then has only reinforced that original impression.
The video with ted lieu centered around a clipped recording ted played of Candace Owens talking about Hitler and sounded as if she supported him. It had nothing to,do with talking points, you're making things up again.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

No matter how hard you try this is not an issue. This country is in the middle of a pandemic despite what the RNC Convention tries to portray, people have lost their jobs, there are a looming renter and homeowner crisis on the horizon, another police shooting has happened, our foreign policy concerning Russia, China, and North Korea is a wreck, and a 17 y/o vigilante was armed walking down a neighborhood street only to kill two people. We have bigger issues to deal with than what Biden said to a radio host months ago.

Captain Catastrophe and his Merry Band of Idiots are not going to increase their percentage of the Black vote, so focus on what is important. Where will this country be the morning after the election?
BearForce2

Cringe! Joe Biden Plays Despacito to pander to the Latinos.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89

Hey, Nut Job, your hypocrisy is showing again.
Yogi7
AunBear89 said:

Hey, Nut Job, your hypocrisy is showing again.
If you vote for Biden, you ain't liberal
AunBear89
Who asked you?

Don't make me ignore yet another of your accounts.
Yogi8
AunBear89 said:

Who asked you?

Don't make me ignore yet another of your accounts.
You don't ignore any of my accounts. LMAO at you pretending you do.
AunBear89
You are almost as stupid as GoldenOnenote. Maybe he's actually another of your puppets? I might have to ignore him too. But he's kinda funny in his abject stupidity.

You aren't funny - just stupid. Good bye Yogi #4.
bearister
White guy* telling White guys they should not tell Blacks they are not Black.

*Investigate the motive of this type of White guy. I'm pretty sure they don't care at all for the welfare of Black people other that to use them as camouflage for their agenda.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Krugman Is A Moron
bearister said:

White guy* telling White guys they should not tell Blacks they are not Black.

*Investigate the motive of this type of White guy. I'm pretty sure they don't care at all for the welfare of Black people other that to use them as camouflage for their agenda.
Bloomberg voter telling liberals what to do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.