White guy telling blacks they're not black

25,800 Views | 325 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I remember as a 12 year old during the Summer of '67 seeing an issue of Life Magazine regarding the race riots (none in Oakland where I lived). The National Guard shot looters. I remember a story about a kid my age that got shot as a looter. tRump talking about shooting looters brought that back for me. Looters should be arrested, charged and punished under the Penal Code, not summarily executed on the street.

I just now found the Life cover. Look at it and think about it, especially if you are a parent, or just have a shred of human decency in you. It still haunts me.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Blueblood
bearister said:

I'm sure Black people are both impressed and comforted when Republicans rush to their defense in matters of race. It makes them feel Clarence Thomasish all over.

Nice retort bearister to an idiot racist.
bearister
Blueblood said:

bearister said:

I'm sure Black people are both impressed and comforted when Republicans rush to their defense in matters of race. It makes them feel Clarence Thomasish all over.

Nice retort bearister to an idiot racist.

GBear4Life
Like the MSM, appealing to pure emotion.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
Blueblood
Hey, BearForce2 relax. I undertsand that in your 'hood surroundings its better to be hated than to be totally ignored......you poor sap......
bearister
GBear4Life said:

Like the MSM, appealing to pure emotion.

I'm appealing to "pure emotion" providing historical context to tRump's words advocating the summary execution of citizens in the street for committing a non life threatening crime (that is most often charged as a misdemeanor)? Why don't you provide a clinical, non emotional explanation for why tRump's suggestion is a good idea (which I presume is your position or why else would you make your comment?)

California Looting Laws - California Penal Code 463 PC | WK

https://www.wklaw.com/practice-areas/california-looting-laws-california-penal-code-463-pc/
going4roses
going4roses
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Is this your "I can't be racist I have a have a black friend moment"?
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Is this your "I can't be racist I have a have a black friend moment"? Perhaps you should ask your black friend what he thinks about this.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Is this your "I can't be racist I have a have a black friend moment"? Maybe you could find a second black friend and ask him what he thinks about this.
SRBear
I think it's actually there are many ways to look at the situation.
BearNIt
SRBear said:

I think it's actually there are many ways to look at the situation.
There are and since we are talking about racism it would be a great idea to ask multiple people of color what they think since racism has a direct effect on their day to day lives. Don't just post YouTube content when you could ask a real live person what they think and get a real idea of what is going on.
SRBear
absolutely right about that. I would say the press, right and left, does us no favors in finding a solution...or more a path to follow to create a country of common goals and aspirations.
going4roses
No SR in all due respect. It's the exact opposite. These bodies wit skin of color are based on meritorious Manumission. They hate being black so much so that they rebuke anything positive about blackness. If you asked them behind closed doors if you could become white what do you think their answers to be? Their sole purpose of existence is for bad/confused white people to say "look" what about them. They have no sense of self because it's painful to live as black people so they Capitulate and turn in exchange for masters (race) approval and some crumbs.
The extent of the mental damage over hundreds of years produces these lost souls so they can do the bidding of their masters.
Krugman Is A Moron
OaktownBear said:

Other than George Floyd and the millions of Blacks that have to deal with this bullshyte all of their lives, the ones I feel sorry for the most are the vast majority of good cops whose jobs are made many times harder and riskier because of the actions of guys like these 4 asshats who were too incompetent to do their job right and who didn't give a shyte about the public they are supposed to protect. And most acutely right now, I feel sorry for the thousands of cops whose lives and well being are on the line right now, and the families that worry about them, because these 4 asshats did this, and we have too long a history of doing far too little to stop these types of asshats, and that predictably leads more asshats to take to the streets in anger and violence.
Mr. OaktownBear! It is I. Matthew Patel. Consider our fight.....BEGUN!

Do us all a favor, go down to Good Vibrations, buy yourself a nice size black dildo and go fsck yourselves with it to deal with your feelings.

The problems with the black community are largely due to the lie that guys like you, dajo9, sycasey, and the giant fscking fake known as WIAF tell yourselves that because you keep voting in all of the leaders that you vote in who are witnesses to these problems blacks have with economic and racial justice and pay lip service to doing something about them. Even the black guy that you and I voted in didn't do anything for the black community, but he sure was good at enabling looters. He helped the financial industry loot the American Treasury when they lost all their money. You tell yourselves that you're part of the solution and not part of the problem. But you are a part of the problem when you tell yourselves the lie that Joe Biden is good enough because at least he isn't Donald Trump.

Cops are well compensated to protect the freedoms of Americans. All Americans. And if they refuse to do that job, or worse yet, kill the Americans they are supposed to protect serve, perhaps they need to be working in a different profession. Perhaps Donald Trump's Secret Service would be more appropriate.

At any rate, take your fake fscking sympathy someplace else. You don't care about good policemen, you don't care about the problems of the black community, and you never have. Because if you did, you wouldn't have been an apologist for how the Democrats sabatoged Bernie Sanders twice and you wouldn't be an apologist for Joe Biden right now.

As a political participant, you are the Cal fan of poltical participants. Happy if your politicians do the bare minimum and make a minor bowl game that you can pay excessive ticket prices for and feel good about yourself. I have higher expectations, both for Cal sports and my country than you do. And if you expect me to be thrilled about your low expectations, you can expect me to have the same reaction that I have for Cal sports and just not participate.

Like most of the rest of the country does.
BearForce2

• Prefer to be called black or American not African-American cause not from Africa
  • Black Lives Matter, narrative is Police is hunting blacks
  • Media is stoking the fire
  • Democrats want a race war
  • No outrage for 2 blacks that were killed in riots
  • BLM is to keep blacks angry
  • Whites supporting BLM are making things worse due to guilt
  • Majority blacks killed by blacks not white police
  • Police brutality exists but affects everyone
  • BLM is a lie that's hurting blacks and to keep people upset

going4roses

GBear4Life
Regressives think all Blacks think alike. That's why they get so defensive, and often go on the offensive, when a black person doesn't adhere to the systemic racism-victimhood pathology and otherwise doesn't subscribe to the strict narratives of the Left. Which of course is racist AF.
GBear4Life

"There are 3 possible reasons why groups can differ. The first is genes, genetic differences. The second is culture. And the third is discrimination. I reject both the liberal view, which holds that black failure is primarily due to discrimination, and I reject the view that it's genetic. So I focus on cultural differences. And I point out, for example, that in virtually every measure of academic achievement or economic performance we find not just whites but immigrants, cubans, west indians, Koreans etc., leapfrogging ahead of American blacks and claiming the fruits of the American dream. This is because blacks have developed a culture that represents an adaptation to historical circumstances but one that is today in some respects a liability or dysfunctional.

"People have said that you cannot point at these problems because to do so is blaming the victim. When Daniel P Monyihan wrote his report on the black family in the 60's, the illegitimacy rate for blacks was 25% and he said this was a national tragedy. And people said 'you're a racist, stop talking about this'. And he did, he didn't say a word about it afterwards. And the illegitimacy rate today is 70%. So when these problems are ignored, they metastacize and become far worse. On the other hand, if they're recognized and acknowledged, I'm confident that they can be addressed."
BearForce2
GBear4Life said:

"There are 3 possible reasons why groups can differ. The first is genes, genetic differences. The second is culture. And the third is discrimination. I reject both the liberal view, which holds that black failure is primarily due to discrimination, and I reject the view that it's genetic. So I focus on cultural differences. And I point out, for example, that in virtually every measure of academic achievement or economic performance we find not just whites but immigrants, cubans, west indians, Koreans etc., leapfrogging ahead of American blacks and claiming the fruits of the American dream. This is because blacks have developed a culture that represents an adaptation to historical circumstances but one that is today in some respects a liability or dysfunctional.

Black immigrants to the U.S.outnumber blacks that arrived on slaves ships and have been more successful financially and in academics than the descendants of slaves, especially from African countries like Nigeria. In fact, Nigerian-Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the U.S. with 29% having graduate degrees compared to 11% of the U.S. population.

https://research.newamericaneconomy.org/report/black-immigrants-2020/

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
smh
thanks for sharing g4r.

jb's imdb bio:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0049924/bio

> Born August 2, 1924 in Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
> Died December 1, 1987 in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France (stomach cancer)
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
blungld
Matthew Patel said:

Do us all a favor, go down to Good Vibrations, buy yourself a nice size black dildo and go fsck yourselves with it to deal with your feelings.
You can convince yourself to believe whatever nonsense you want, but I defy you to feel good about yourself and convince yourself that you are decent person after typing that.

Go ahead. Write it off. Act justified. Maybe laugh. I don't know how you deal with discomfort and self-consciousness.

You know it was a damaged heart that wrote that. You didn't imagine growing up to be the kind of person who writes stuff like that--or go to church (if you do) to do as Jesus and write stuff like that. I hope you get to a better place, and that you see whatever anger you feel reading my post as your conscience talking to you, your defensiveness parading as justified anger. Whatever you post in response I know it's just a mask. And you just try and pretend that I am not right. You keep pretending it's the Liberals you hate. But I know it's yourself you hate. I hope you make that peace before your death bed. I truly do.

Now, proceed with your choice expletives directed at me for cover. It's all bullies and the unenlightened know. Or you could take this opportunity to do better.
GBear4Life
blungld said:

You can convince yourself to believe whatever nonsense you want, but I defy you to feel good about yourself and convince yourself that you are decent person after typing that.

Go ahead. Write it off. Act justified. Maybe laugh. I don't know how you deal with discomfort and self-consciousness.

You know it was a damaged heart that wrote that. You didn't imagine growing up to be the kind of person who writes stuff like that--or go to church (if you do) to do as Jesus and write stuff like that. I hope you get to a better place, and that you see whatever anger you feel reading my post as your conscience talking to you, your defensiveness parading as justified anger. Whatever you post in response I know it's just a mask. And you just try and pretend that I am not right. You keep pretending it's the Liberals you hate. But I know it's yourself you hate. I hope you make that peace before your death bed. I truly do.

Now, proceed with your choice expletives directed at me for cover. It's all bullies and the unenlightened know. Or you could take this opportunity to do better.
Only c*nts write like this.
calbear93
blungld said:

Matthew Patel said:

You do realize that is yogi/professors / Sanders advocate who wrote that to you, right? Get you head straight and know your audience.
BearlyCareAnymore
calbear93 said:

blungld said:

Matthew Patel said:

You do realize that is yogi/professors / Sanders advocate who wrote that to you, right? Get you head straight and know your audience.

Could be wrong, but I don't think that is Yogi.
calbear93
OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

blungld said:

Matthew Patel said:

Based on the fact that he said it was him and that he is referring to a character from Scott Pilgrim vs the World, not sure why you think it's not him. It's not just the conservatives who think the standard liberals are more talk than action.
sycasey
OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

blungld said:

Matthew Patel said:

Sometimes I lose track of all the aliases, but I do think Patel is one of Yogi's.

It's pretty ironic that just a few months ago when we were arguing in Bernie Sanders' favor he said both of us were doing brilliant work and now we are idiots and fake liberals.
calbear93
sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

calbear93 said:

blungld said:

Matthew Patel said:

Sometimes I lose track of all the aliases, but I do think Patel is one of Yogi's.

It's pretty ironic that just a few months ago when we were arguing in Bernie Sanders' favor he said both of us were doing brilliant work and now we are idiots and fake liberals.

Pretty much proves people don't actually read the post they respond to. What about the statement In Yogi (Patel) post that Democrats betrayed what he views as a true change agent like Sanders or that Democrats are in bed with Wall Street made one think that post was coming from a conservative?
smh
sycasey said:

Wait a forking minute.. We get ALIASES !! Can't hardly wait upvoting own Brilliance.

Many years ago i had a couple few.. do those still work / passwords recoverable??
# one day handle at a time

bearister
Is that a picture of little tRump?
smh
> Is that a picture of little tRump?

may be, but not of my certain knowledge. way before y2k i used to channel good feelings with one of a rotating collection of signoff jpegs / gifs. mostly lost by now, or exist in the bottom of dusty drawers. #sniff

bonus chart of dangerous jobs, trending down to bottom dwellers. who knew groundskeepers were daredevils..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.