White guy telling blacks they're not black

25,815 Views | 325 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoOskie said:

okaydo said:

How many times has Trump apologized.

Real alpha men don't need to apologize.

Is Biden alpha?
Krugman Is A Moron
Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

I think it's actually there are many ways to look at the situation.
There are and since we are talking about racism it would be a great idea to ask multiple people of color what they think since racism has a direct effect on their day to day lives. Don't just post YouTube content when you could ask a real live person what they think and get a real idea of what is going on.

You're right, there are multiple views among the black community and not all are onboard with BLM. Youtube videos show other points of view that the mainstream media are not doing because it doesn't fit their narrative.
You speaking for black people is as absurd as sycasey or dajo9 speaking for progressives. Neither can speak for a constituency they aren't a part of.

I don't speak for blacks, that seems to be the role the white liberal wants to play, see Joe Biden. I let blacks speak for themselves and present views from other black voices that aren't represented in the mainstream media.
What do you think about black voices that do seem to represent the mainstream, majority view of black Americans?

Do Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton represent the majority black view?
Does whatever CNN say represent the majority black view?
Does Joe Biden represent the majority black view?

That's a yes on Biden
https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/charlamagne-tha-god-rebukes-joe-biden-after-tough-interview/
Total dead silence from dajo9
dajo9
Matthew Patel said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

There are and since we are talking about racism it would be a great idea to ask multiple people of color what they think since racism has a direct effect on their day to day lives. Don't just post YouTube content when you could ask a real live person what they think and get a real idea of what is going on.

You're right, there are multiple views among the black community and not all are onboard with BLM. Youtube videos show other points of view that the mainstream media are not doing because it doesn't fit their narrative.
You speaking for black people is as absurd as sycasey or dajo9 speaking for progressives. Neither can speak for a constituency they aren't a part of.

I don't speak for blacks, that seems to be the role the white liberal wants to play, see Joe Biden. I let blacks speak for themselves and present views from other black voices that aren't represented in the mainstream media.
What do you think about black voices that do seem to represent the mainstream, majority view of black Americans?

That's a yes on Biden
https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/charlamagne-tha-god-rebukes-joe-biden-after-tough-interview/
Did you star your own comment again?

There's not really much information in the article. That's why I ignored it. A social media person said he'd like for Biden to do more recently. "What have you done for me lately". The right wing NY Post, then said the social media person "ripped" Biden. I think the article says more about the NY Post (and those who would link to it) then it does about either Biden or the social media person. This is really the RW smear campaign, which you have joined, grasping at straws..
GBear4Life
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

That's a yes on Biden
What views and values are shared between Biden and the "black majority", whatever that means.
Yogi3
dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

That's a yes on Biden

There's not really much information in the article. That's why I ignored it. A social media person said he'd like for Biden to do more recently. "What have you done for me lately". The right wing NY Post, then said the social media person "ripped" Biden. I think the article says more about the NY Post (and those who would link to it) then it does about either Biden or the social media person. This is really the RW smear campaign, which you have joined, grasping at straws..
Did you star yours?

Stars are meaningless. That's the point, you twit.
smh
<nothing to see here, move along,, scoot>
smh
Lucas Lee said:

Did you star yours?

yeahbutt, pointless points are better known as hammers.
# flees the scene of the crime
dajo9
Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

That's a yes on Biden

Did you star yours?

Yes, they are pointless but you are the only person who has starred themselves enough to turn their own comments blue.
Yogi3
dajo9 said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

That's a yes on Biden

Did you star yours?

Yes, they are pointless but you are the only person who has starred themselves enough to turn their own comments blue.
Rules of thumb here:

When someone asks a serious question, I give them a serious answer.
When someone thinks they know the truth, I provide evidence to contradict what they think they know
When they ignore that evidence, I point it out
When they play their last card - otherwise known as "STAR TREK - Logical Thinking PSA's", I mock them.

You guys keep declaring DEFCON 1 and leaping to the last one over and over again because you don't want to know.
BearForce2
Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

Lucas Lee said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Lucas Lee said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

SRBear said:

That's a yes on Biden

Did you star yours?

Rules of thumb here:

When someone asks a serious question, I give them a serious answer.
When someone thinks they know the truth, I provide evidence to contradict what they think they know
When they ignore that evidence, I point it out
When they play their last card - otherwise known as "STAR TREK - Logical Thinking PSA's", I mock them.

You guys keep declaring DEFCON 1 and leaping to the last one over and over again because you don't want to know.

Need to bring back Lucas Lee cause Mathew Patel is hurting.
Krugman Is A Moron
BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

Well, BF2 posted some phtotos of a few black people in Trump hats. I think he's got us here.
Get excited chazzed and support Candace Owens and the BLEXIT movement.

https://blexitfoundation.org/

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/amp/
BearForce2
Matthew Patel said:

BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

Well, BF2 posted some phtotos of a few black people in Trump hats. I think he's got us here.

Nice leftist hit piece. Candace Owens bad, George Floyd is MLK Jr. and the left is still nuts.

sycasey
Matthew Patel said:

BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

I'd always assumed she was just cynically running a grift on conservatives to further her career, but thanks for providing the evidence here.
calbear93
sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

BearForce2 said:

chazzed said:

I'd always assumed she was just cynically running a grift on conservatives to further her career, but thanks for providing the evidence here.
So maybe we should just assess people based on their character and not skin color or any other immutable characteristics. Maybe we stop treating any racial group as a monolithic entity, especially if you are not a member of that race but still think you can speak for that race? (And when I write "you", I don't literally mean you, Sycasey).
GBear4Life
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Here's a bio write-up of Candace Owens from Business Insider. I wonder why it's so different from that whacked leftist site that was linked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/candace-owens-black-conservative-activist-life-career-attacks-2020-6#whats-next-for-owens-a-book-apparently-blackout-how-black-america-can-make-its-second-escape-from-the-democrat-plantation-is-expected-to-publish-in-september-2020-17
Krugman Is A Moron
https://newsone.com/playlist/twitter-reacts-candace-owens-karen-defends-amy-cooper/item/2
Krugman Is A Moron
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/the-newest-star-of-the-trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing
BearForce2

Yup, former Democrat. BLEXIT, duh.
BearForce2

Krystall Ball (what a name) getting heated.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Here's a bio write-up of Candace Owens from Business Insider. I wonder why it's so different from that whacked leftist site that was linked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/candace-owens-black-conservative-activist-life-career-attacks-2020-6#whats-next-for-owens-a-book-apparently-blackout-how-black-america-can-make-its-second-escape-from-the-democrat-plantation-is-expected-to-publish-in-september-2020-17

I have no idea why Business Insider didn't bother to do that research, but the claims appear to be correct. Here's a Twitter thread with a sampling of what Candace Owens used to believe.

She's conning you guys.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

I have no idea why Business Insider didn't bother to do that research, but the claims appear to be correct. Here's a Twitter thread with a sampling of what Candace Owens used to believe.

She's conning you guys.
Sorry, I see twitter abortion mumbo jumbo, what are the claims?
ok, opened the tweet. I think she was sincere and believed what she wrote in the past.
GBear4Life
Is the insinuation that people can't change their beliefs and perspective? Or that she is being disingenuous for self-gain?

I recall an interview where she said she said not long ago she was a flaming leftist. But then she removed her head out of her a s s.
GBear4Life
Abortion, like immigration, are one of the topics that the Left is outright disingenuous about -- usually by asserting egregious premises as if they are self-evident so as to never have to talk through such assertions with sound arguments.

Abortion is "healthcare"? What an absurd assertion on its face. Abortion is only "heathcare" when it is medically required, as in jeopardizing the life of the mother...which makes up a minute fraction of total abortions annually.
going4roses
Hmm Right to life extremist are aligned well to the right of center
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

She's conning you guys.
ok, opened the tweet. I think she was sincere and believed what she wrote in the past.

If that's the case, her turnaround happened awfully fast and in a way that conveniently helped her make more money.

I say it's more likely she doesn't believe any of it and is just out for herself.
GBear4Life
The irony is if Candace came out to say she's a fraud, it wouldn't make the Left's mental gymnastics on abortion any less egregious.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

She's conning you guys.

If that's the case, her turnaround happened awfully fast and in a way that conveniently helped her make more money.

I say it's more likely she doesn't believe any of it and is just out for herself.
She's only 31, bought whatever the Democrats sold her when she was younger along with so many other blacks and realized it was BS. This seems more likely than her being some con artist.

Money came from marrying rich, not preaching conservatism to other blacks which is an uphill battle to say the least.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Money came from marrying rich, not preaching conservatism to other blacks which is an uphill battle to say the least.
The money isn't coming from other black people.
going4roses
At all ...ever

Sells out her own for a price and racist white adulation. No other race does this in the US , humans like her, elders , ,sowell or buck broken terry crews

Meritorious manumission.

That's why she and those of her ilk are only praised by certain people (for their own devious reasons) their purpose of existence is to put their race down in every way possible in exchange for table scraps

They have a price and are bought and paid for lock stock and barrel

So if one brings them up trying to prove any kind of point they are being extremely Disingenuous
sycasey
I will also say this: yes, it is possible for people to change their political orientation. Usually it either happens gradually over time (like maybe the liberal positions you once held in your youth come to be seen as conservative several decades later), or some major event is a shock to the system and causes a realignment (like liberal comedians/entertainers who flipped after 9/11, or Republicans who left the party because of Trump). Or sometimes you're someone who already held some views that were contrary to the party you were originally with, like Democrats who were pro-life or Republicans with civil libertarian tendencies, and those views started looming larger over time and you flip. Very often the people who make a more credible flip are doing so while taking a big chance that their old career will be harmed by the change (becoming a conservative in Hollywood, or leaving behind a lucrative political consultant career for an uncertain future as a NeverTrumper).

Candace Owens' turn strains credulity, to my mind. She pulled a complete 180 on almost every major political issue, seemingly within the span of a few months. When she did so she went from someone running a failing social-justice blog that couldn't reach its Kickstarter goals to one of the major stars of conservative media. There doesn't seem to be any obvious catalyst for such a shift to happen in that time, other than that she's doing it for personal gain. Can I prove this with 100% certainty? Of course not. But that kind of rapid turnaround looks very fishy to me.
going4roses
When massa says jump....
calbear93
going4roses said:

At all ...ever

Sells out her own for a price and racist white adulation. No other race does this in the US , humans like her, elders , ,sowell or buck broken terry crews

Meritorious manumission.

That's why she and those of her ilk are only praised by certain people (for their own devious reasons) their purpose of existence is to put their race down in every way possible in exchange for table scraps

So if one brings them up trying to prove any kind of point they are being extremely Disingenuous
Do you think that, because of her skin color, she should adopt only one way of thinking?

I don't agree with many of what she says, especially when it comes to Trump, George Floyd, etc. But I disagree with her based on what she says and not because of what she "should" believe as a black woman. I couldn't care less if someone were a purple wombat if their argument is good. Yes, some of her points are outrageous. But I don't consider her a sell out as if she needs to follow what a different type of "master" says she needs to do because of the color of her skin. I think she is more articulate than most pundits but is wrong often on facts or logical conclusion. But, unlike some, I respect her ability to express her opinions that I disagree with just like I respect the ability of Rachel Maddow, a white woman, to express her opinions that I disagree with instead of calling her a sell out because of her race.
BearForce2
going4roses said:

At all ...ever

Meritorious manumission.

What are you talking about? Whites sell out their own race for black adulation, votes, and moral self-exculpation. It's called being a Democrat.
going4roses
Variance of thought is fine up until your actions becoming talking points and "see look" moments those are by in large part don't give a god damn.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.