Official Virtual Republican National Convention Thread

32,112 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
BearlyCareAnymore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

"Innocent" lol the idiot that's dead was throwing a molotov cocktail at the gunman. The other 2 that got shot were running after the gunman with a mob to kill him.
Beav possesses one of these powers:
  • Omniscience
  • Choosing to be a fanboy of and apologist for an AR-15-toting member of a militia (or "vigilante group" as Sheriff David Beth calls them) who killed two people.

No..I just have eyes. I've seen the video of him throwing the molotov.

The guy shot in the arm...had a pistol out.

In the same picture you see skateboard guy trying to grab his gun, then gets shot.
How you can watch the videos of this guy and justify what he did is beyond me. I guess murder is okay if you are a Republican.

If you are a Republican, when somebody murders somebody in the street and you chase them down and try and disarm them, you are a hero. If not, you deserve to die. I get it.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Ex-White House lawyer endured 'some crazy sh@it" from Trump, book reveals

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/26/donald-trump-v-united-states-book-don-mcgahn?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
For once, the Trumps are only the Republicans' second most dysfunctional family

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/25/trumps-republicans-family-don-rnc-americans-conway?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
B.A. Bearacus
MinotStateBeav
OaktownBear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

MinotStateBeav said:

"Innocent" lol the idiot that's dead was throwing a molotov cocktail at the gunman. The other 2 that got shot were running after the gunman with a mob to kill him.
Beav possesses one of these powers:
  • Omniscience
  • Choosing to be a fanboy of and apologist for an AR-15-toting member of a militia (or "vigilante group" as Sheriff David Beth calls them) who killed two people.

No..I just have eyes. I've seen the video of him throwing the molotov.

The guy shot in the arm...had a pistol out.

In the same picture you see skateboard guy trying to grab his gun, then gets shot.
How you can watch the videos of this guy and justify what he did is beyond me. I guess murder is okay if you are a Republican.

If you are a Republican, when somebody murders somebody in the street and you chase them down and try and disarm them, you are a hero. If not, you deserve to die. I get it.
yeah ok clown.
LMK5
Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

"And Nicholas Sandmann, the teenager at the heart of a viral controversy after his confrontation with a Native American elder in D.C. last year, took aim at "cancel culture."

"I wouldn't be canceled. I fought back hard to expose the media for what they did to me and won a personal victory."
At the end of the video, he donned a MAGA hat."
-Axios

This kid is a punk who deserved all the flak he got and most of his classmates acted like punks, too.

Evidently MSM lawyers disagree and insurance companies chose to pay the nuisance value up.
Fixed it for ya. No one has any idea how much he actually received. There is reason to believe that he got something (high five figures, low six figures?) but no evidence of a lifestyle supported by seven figure settlements. None of the media companies he sued admitted wrongdoing. He's not some crusader who cares about exposing the MSM - if he were, he would have gone to trial and demanded a public retraction and apology.
It isn't a matter of how much he received. The media companies publicly paid. I don't have statistics, but it seems to me that media companies very rarely pay out in instances like these. They always lean on their freedom of the press. Yielding in this way says that they miscalculated their manipulation of the events. Paying up is the last thing in the world they want to do.
Do you have any evidence that the media companies publicly paid? Can you confirm that the lawsuits weren't tendered to their insurance providers and that the insurance providers made the settlements because they were cheaper than continuing to fight the suits? If this were a legitimate lawsuit with a high settlement value, the media companies and their insurers would have more incentive to fight back, but if they can settle a frivolous claim for $25k, why spend hundreds of thousands fighting?
They made an out-of-court settlement. Are you denying it? Do you think they paid off in Amazon gift cards?What difference is it if their insurance company paid on their behalf, which you have no proof of. You have no proof it was for 25k either. You're doing lots of postulating for God knows what reason.

The price they really paid--and it is extremely rare--is that they tacitly are admitting that they framed the story in a way that fit their narrative. For the MSM, that's a gut punch. No way to deny that.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
sycasey
Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

"And Nicholas Sandmann, the teenager at the heart of a viral controversy after his confrontation with a Native American elder in D.C. last year, took aim at "cancel culture."

"I wouldn't be canceled. I fought back hard to expose the media for what they did to me and won a personal victory."
-Axios

This kid is a punk who deserved all the flak he got and most of his classmates acted like punks, too.

That kid did nothing wrong. The Native American got in his face, not vice versa.
To expand it a bit further, the Native American guy tried to get in the middle of what he thought was a brewing confrontation between these kids and some "Black Israelite" extremists they were yelling at. Ultimately no one attacked anyone and the whole thing was blown out of proportion by various media outlets.

Though I will also point out that the Covington kids also started mocking the Native Americans with the Tomahawk Chop, so even though nothing criminal happened I wouldn't say they came out looking like angels either.
BearlyCareAnymore
LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LMK5 said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

Evidently MSM lawyers disagree and insurance companies chose to pay the nuisance value up.
Fixed it for ya. No one has any idea how much he actually received. There is reason to believe that he got something (high five figures, low six figures?) but no evidence of a lifestyle supported by seven figure settlements. None of the media companies he sued admitted wrongdoing. He's not some crusader who cares about exposing the MSM - if he were, he would have gone to trial and demanded a public retraction and apology.
It isn't a matter of how much he received. The media companies publicly paid. I don't have statistics, but it seems to me that media companies very rarely pay out in instances like these. They always lean on their freedom of the press. Yielding in this way says that they miscalculated their manipulation of the events. Paying up is the last thing in the world they want to do.
Do you have any evidence that the media companies publicly paid? Can you confirm that the lawsuits weren't tendered to their insurance providers and that the insurance providers made the settlements because they were cheaper than continuing to fight the suits? If this were a legitimate lawsuit with a high settlement value, the media companies and their insurers would have more incentive to fight back, but if they can settle a frivolous claim for $25k, why spend hundreds of thousands fighting?
They made an out-of-court settlement. Are you denying it? Do you think they paid off in Amazon gift cards?What difference is it if their insurance company paid on their behalf, which you have no proof of. You have no proof it was for 25k either. You're doing lots of postulating for God knows what reason.

The price they really paid--and it is extremely rare--is that they tacitly are admitting that they framed the story in a way that fit their narrative. For the MSM, that's a gut punch. No way to deny that.

The entire issue was ridiculous, but the point is here that as every lawyer knows, settlements do not mean that any side admits fault. You really don't want to go down this path of using settlements to prove fault. You will not like where that goes.
okaydo

dimitrig
bearister said:

Say what you will about the Daily Mail's print journalism, but it's photo journalism....

Gunman, 17, is charged over Kenosha fatal shootings

https://mol.im/a/8667265

"He was apparently allowed to walk on despite members of the crowd yelling for him to be arrested because he had shot people, according to witness accounts and video footage"

Unbelievable!

Also, is this guy who got shot holding a handgun?

bearister
Yep. He is. BearsWiin could tell you the make. He knows guns. I have to look stuff up. Probably a .25. Here is one made by Colt:

okaydo

going4roses
Krugman Is A Moron
B.A. Bearacus said:

I love Giannis. Because Krystal Ball told me to love Giannis.
Krugman Is A Moron
sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

That kid did nothing wrong. The Native American got in his face, not vice versa.
To expand it a bit further, the Native American guy tried to get in the middle of what he thought was a brewing confrontation between these kids and some "Black Israelite" extremists they were yelling at. Ultimately no one attacked anyone and the whole thing was blown out of proportion by various media outlets.

Though I will also point out that the Covington kids also started mocking the Native Americans with the Tomahawk Chop, so even though nothing criminal happened I wouldn't say they came out looking like angels either.
Damn that pesky First Amendment! When can we finally cancel that?
Krugman Is A Moron
going4roses said:

Fun fact: If someone throws a grenade at me and I live, the person who threw that grenade will not.

Because that happens to Krystal Ball once and that's what she did. Whipped out her AR-14 and blew that dude away.
B.A. Bearacus
Republicans, be honest: how many people did your share the Tucker video with via text or other means?

sycasey
Matthew Patel said:

sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

I don't understand how this response relates to mine.
BearForce2
bearister said:

-Axios

*I feel so sorry for all the nasty things I said about this fine young man who is clearly part of the bright future of America. How could I have been so wrong about his character and have solely judged him by the smirk on his punchable face and his MAGA hat during his encounter with the Native American elder? Clearly his heart is bursting with love, compassion and inclusion.

Nicholas Sandmann, a teenager, still triggering old Democrats...amazing.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
blungld said:

Nothing says thoughtful and compassionate young man more than donning a MAGA hat on national TV as a point of pride. Nothing but love and tolerance in that heart of gold.
Oh look, blungld preaching tolerance by being intolerant again.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Yes. He is so intolerant of MAGAts' lack of tolerance.
BearForce2
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

If the left wing media told you to castrate yourself, would you think twice?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-covington-nick-sandmann-settlement
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

Republicans, be honest: how many people did your share the Tucker video with via text or other means?

You're sharing the tweets, that's for sure.
BearForce2

Nick sue you too fool!
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

Democrats, be honest, when was the last time you stepped on a pile of your poop in S.F.?

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Yes. He is so intolerant of MAGAts' lack of tolerance.
This coming from the pedophile homophobic slur guy.
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

Finally, ratings might go up just to see what an empty floor looks like for 2 hours.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

I watched the video for myself. Those kids were really disrespectful and Sandmann is a smirking liar.
BearForce2
dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

I watched the video for myself. Those kids were really disrespectful and Sandmann is a smirking liar.

Of course you believe that and you would be losing millions if you were part of the left wing media management.
Krugman Is A Moron
sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

sycasey said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

I don't understand how this response relates to mine.
I think they should arrest all Atlanta Brave and Florida State students for doing the tomahawk chop, even though it's not criminal for them to do it - they don't come out of games looking like angels either.
Krugman Is A Moron
dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

bearister said:

-Axios

How?
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.