Official Virtual Republican National Convention Thread

32,113 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calpoly said:

Big C said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

The Right Wing Nut Jobs who post here are for the most part just trolling, whereas the rest of us are actually trying to have discussions and exchange information.
That right there is bullshyt. Maybe 5% of what goes on in this forum can be called a discussion and exchange of information.

too many of us are too set in our views, too often (and that's before even mentioning the childish name calling)
Maybe you should speak for yourself rather than speak for others.

"Us" includes me. And I'm not speaking for anybody; I'm making an observation. You can affirm or repudiate it. Or not.
dimitrig
Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

The Right Wing Nut Jobs who post here are for the most part just trolling, whereas the rest of us are actually trying to have discussions and exchange information.
That right there is bullshyt. Maybe 5% of what goes on in this forum can be called a discussion and exchange of information.

You are in the troll category, although sometimes you do offer insight.

Krugman Is A Moron
calpoly said:

Big C said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

too many of us are too set in our views, too often (and that's before even mentioning the childish name calling)
Maybe you should speak for yourself rather than speak for others.
calpoly - set in his views
Krugman Is A Moron
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

With the above post, you've lost what little credibility you had. I suppose Trump is responsible for Hurricane Laura and the wildfires in California also. Completely laughable.

You leftists are really stretching to find negative things to pin on Trump. C'mon, man, get off the drugs and get real!

Liberalism is a mental illness.

You are living in a world of alternative facts when confronted with the truth. You have no facts to back up what you posted. If you disagree with what I posted then provide the facts that counter what I posted but you can't because facts are facts, they're neither Republican nor Democrat, they're neither liberal nor conservative, they're just facts and you can't refute them so you attack the person supplying the facts making your attempt to argue even weaker.

Captain Catastrophe didn't cause the fires or the hurricanes or the pandemic but he is responsible for the federal response to such events and so far he has been an unmitigated failure so far especially regarding the pandemic. He failed the 182,000 people who died in the pandemic, he failed the people of Puerto Rico and U.S. territories in the Caribbean regarding the hurricanes, and he failed California regarding the fires. Hell if he had his choice he wouldn't provide help to Democratic states. If you can provide facts that counter what I have said, I'll be more than happy to listen to them.
Liberalism is a mental illness.
Golden One - too dumb to have his own views - has to get them from media and right-wing websites
Krugman Is A Moron
dimitrig said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

I provide more worthwhile content on this board then the next five posters combined.
Big C
blungld said:

sycasey said:

dimitrig said:

Sometimes it is fun to feed the trolls, but recognize them for what they are.

Yup. If you are expecting an intelligent exchange of ideas or any sudden changes of heart, you're going to be disappointed.
I been disappointed for 4 years now. I am Charlie Brown to their Lucy.

I grew up with Charlie Brown. He once asked my advice about that situation: I suggested he stop holding the football.
bearister
Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

Matthew Patel said:

dimitrig said:

I provide more worthwhile content on this board then the next five posters combined.

You are the next 5 posters.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
hanky1 said:

..Joe Walsh is right. ..

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Krugman Is A Moron
bearister said:

hanky1 said:

..Joe Walsh is right. ..

Walk away, bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.