cal's monster offensive line

1,507,843 Views | 9890 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Flying into a bigger city and then driving the rest of the way is usually a pro tip, IMO. In my mind (not the greatest place to be), I was thinking that Nashville or Memphis might be closer to Auburn than Atlanta. (didn't know what part of Alabama Auburn is in)

Nope, Atlanta is definitely closer. And always plentiful and cheap flights into that hub! Heck, it's so big that I'd be wary of getting caught in greater-Atlanta-area traffic.
TheDuke!!!
Shocky1 said:

liars liars pants on fire, it's cal's monster offensive line#
I have been off this board for a very long time, and I have no idea what this thread is about.

Our OL stinks, right? So is this about comparing our o-linemen to actual monsters like Nang Tani, imps, matagot, ifrits or chupacabras or something like that?

As for this video, my biggest question as someone who hasn't played competitive football in over two decades was why are so many of our football players wearing bras?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CnVPuVXIcHX
look duke, i've been reading the monster for a very long time too & got no ******* idea wut this thread is about either

maybe it's about jaydn ott winning the 2024 heisman trophy behind cal's monster offensive line or something?

ain't nothing new (clothes including bras r for losers at modern yoga)#
Shocky1

the primary reason for the bears mediocre record during the 6 year coach wilcox era other than beyond breaking bad offensive line play (in coach bloesch & cal's monster offensive line we trust in 2024) has been the lack of SPEED across the roster which is a shared failure by the position coaches & also marshall cherrington and the recruiting staff...this is also a reflection of the cal s&c program under coach brian johnson who stubbornly won't incorporate yoga/meditation and more speed work into the workouts

the bears aren't getting guys drafted in numbers at the nfl draft because they lack SPEED which is a critical evaluation metric in the billion dollar plus national football league...our guys 40 numbers are light years worser than these florida state times...cap

during the wilcox era the bears have played arguably the slowest tight ends in the nation, tall wide receivers that are blanketed & can't create separation, smart linebackers that completely lack quick twitch +1 athleticism & most obviously defensive backs that can't close on the ball in coverage

the good news is that there wuz a staff change in recruiting priorities in skillsets with the 2024 class with more of an emphasis upon raw SPEED...watching texas tech warm up in shreveport it wuz 100% obvious that the raiders team speed wuz on a different universe then them slow azz bears

and the scoreboard didn't lie that nite but at least shocky got a 5:15 am snack at buc-ee's on the drive back to love field airport in dallas for his flite back to the desert

2024 spring ball starting next week will be a referendum on whether or not this fall season is gonna reflect greater SPEED

SPEED wins college football games & gets u PAID in the national football league#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

^ wifey, not on my watch

delaney heller is on the clock#
wifey, got an email tonite from chief development officer beth tafolla-voetsch (who is a hard working reliable problem solver) that ima get an response re: my 7 week old public information request with respects to the athletic department borrowing money from the central campus by the end of this week

shocky has been carbon copying chancellor final 3 candidate & fellow haas biz ad grad richard lyons on my original request & all of my follow ups and in an email to ms heller yesterday advised her that if she continues to disregard/obfuscate my public information request for transparent financial information that she would be named/served with a relentless legal action

this response presumably from cfo tom lowry will be reprinted here in its entirety upon receipt
HoopDreams
all in.

Shocky1

^ shocky at noon modern yoga in princess courtney's class & then a quick 32 oz green drink/filet mignon with sauted mushrooms infused lunch at sprouts on scottsdale road before his weekly 2 hour deep tissue massage (got **** to do today, need to also work in hitting balls, walking doggy dogs, some outdoor laps at the village, calling shay & taylor & a nap)#

https://instagr.am/p/BG2c9tghHcW
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

the primary reason for the bears mediocre record during the 6 year coach wilcox era other than beyond breaking bad offensive line play (in coach bloesch & cal's monster offensive line we trust in 2024) has been the lack of SPEED across the roster which is a shared failure by the position coaches & also marshall cherrington and the recruiting staff...this is also a reflection of the cal s&c program under coach brian johnson who stubbornly won't incorporate yoga/meditation and more speed work into the workouts

the bears aren't getting guys drafted in numbers at the nfl draft because they lack SPEED which is a critical evaluation metric in the billion dollar plus national football league...our guys 40 numbers are light years worser than these florida state times...cap

during the wilcox era the bears have played arguably the slowest tight ends in the nation, tall wide receivers that are blanketed & can't create separation, smart linebackers that completely lack quick twitch +1 athleticism & most obviously defensive backs that can't close on the ball in coverage

the good news is that there wuz a staff change in recruiting priorities in skillsets with the 2024 class with more of an emphasis upon raw SPEED...watching texas tech warm up in shreveport it wuz 100% obvious that the raiders team speed wuz on a different universe then them slow azz bears

and the scoreboard didn't lie that nite but at least shocky got a 5:15 am snack at buc-ee's on the drive back to love field airport in dallas for his flite back to the desert

2024 spring ball starting next week will be a referendum on whether or not this fall season is gonna reflect greater SPEED

SPEED wins college football games & gets u PAID in the national football league#

Yes on all these points. I have been screaming from the rooftops for years about this. And as noted not just the obvious spots like DB , RB and WR. But everywhere.

The SEC has speed and size everywhere. On almost every team. That is why they are so hard to handle. Cal has been slower and smaller overall. It is great to have big catching radius' on your WRs. But when they also run 4.5 like Johnny Wilson they are unguardable in college.

The ACC features some fast programs. FSU, Clemson and Miami most notably. No surprise they are best programs. We saw last season Cal get demolished by UO. UO is built like an SEC program. Speed everywhere. Cal had no answer.

Now Cal is unlikley to be able to build roster top to bottom like UO. But they do need to be faster. Everywhere. And they also need to recruit size along the OL. No more trying to build OL that start at 250 and turn them into players.

S&C plays a role and is important. But the best teams are built on signing day. RECRUITING. It really matters. Every program has an S&C staff. But not every program has a program with a lot of plus athletes that the staff can make even better. The base is better athletes. And a coaching philosophy that utilizes the attributes of the players on hand , rather than try and fit lesser athletes into your philosophy.
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

^ wifey, not on my watch

delaney heller is on the clock#
wifey, got an email tonite from chief development officer beth tafolla-voetsch (who is a hard working reliable problem solver) that ima get an response re: my 7 week old public information request with respects to the athletic department borrowing money from the central campus by the end of this week

shocky has been carbon copying chancellor final 3 candidate & fellow haas biz ad grad richard lyons on my original request & all of my follow ups and in an email to ms heller yesterday advised her that if she continues to disregard/obfuscate my public information request for transparent financial information that she would be named/served with a relentless legal action

this response presumably from cfo tom lowry will be reprinted here in its entirety upon receipt
I'm assuming you mentioned me because my client base, when I practiced, included certain CA government entities, and I did handle Public Record Act (PRA) information requests related to real estate matters. Governmental entities consider these requests a nuisance and often delay things hoping the requesting party will just go away. The also try to say statutory exclusions under the PRA apply overly broadly. The best way to respond to this is to have an attorney send a demand letter threatening to enforce monetary sanctions under the PRA.
Shocky1
^ beware shay, wifey, brian driscoll, brenden glapion & lowell "the hammer" stanley in the courtroom

Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/C4Q7ICbvaTp

drag racing thru the canyon to nobu malibu (cal is a softball school)#
Big C
6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

Yes on all these points. I have been screaming from the rooftops for years about this. And as noted not just the obvious spots like DB , RB and WR. But everywhere.

The SEC has speed and size everywhere. On almost every team. That is why they are so hard to handle. Cal has been slower and smaller overall. It is great to have big catching radius' on your WRs. But when they also run 4.5 like Johnny Wilson they are unguardable in college.

The ACC features some fast programs. FSU, Clemson and Miami most notably. No surprise they are best programs. We saw last season Cal get demolished by UO. UO is built like an SEC program. Speed everywhere. Cal had no answer.

Now Cal is unlikley to be able to build roster top to bottom like UO. But they do need to be faster. Everywhere. And they also need to recruit size along the OL. No more trying to build OL that start at 250 and turn them into players.

S&C plays a role and is important. But the best teams are built on signing day. RECRUITING. It really matters. Every program has an S&C staff. But not every program has a program with a lot of plus athletes that the staff can make even better. The base is better athletes. And a coaching philosophy that utilizes the attributes of the players on hand , rather than try and fit lesser athletes into your philosophy.

Shocky and 6956, what would you speculate are the impediments that have prevented us from having a faster-all-around roster in recent years? Could it be remotely possible that the staff is unaware that speed is an asset in the game of football? Or are they aware, but just unable to get faster guys? And if so, why?

I'm wondering if there might be more of a specific action plan, such as identifying the obstacles and then coming up with solutions to overcome them.
Johnfox
Mark Madsen extended until 2030
JTfromClash
6956bear
Big C said:

6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky and 6956, what would you speculate are the impediments that have prevented us from having a faster-all-around roster in recent years? Could it be remotely possible that the staff is unaware that speed is an asset in the game of football? Or are they aware, but just unable to get faster guys? And if so, why?

I'm wondering if there might be more of a specific action plan, such as identifying the obstacles and then coming up with solutions to overcome them.
Well speed that can actually play is in high demand. So these players have to be contacted early and often and you need recruiters on staff that are dogged in their pursuit of this type of player. Offensively Cal in JWs early years wanted to play power football. They specifically looked for bigger RBs, WR and TEs.

But when you get beat every week by teams faster than yours you at some point realize that prioritizing speed is worthwhile. Additionally many of the faster skill athletes may not possess the academic credentials to get in and stay eligible at Cal. Or be willing to tackle the more rigorous academics that Cal presents.

My bigger concern is that they have seemed to settle for what they could rather than pursue strongly what they want and need. NIL may really help in this area. They now have something that can help compensate for the poor recruiting in the past.
Big C
^^^ Good points. I agree they have been a little too enamored of WRs with "catch radius", perhaps at the expense of speed (think you also mentioned on another thread the need to make plays, as well). Also good point earlier about speed-relative-to-position, all over the field.
sycasey
Johnfox said:

Mark Madsen extended until 2030
But I was told he was definitely going to Stanford.
Shocky1

good news at face value but let's break this down, ok?

in the real world, contract extensions are NOT BINDING and don't really mean ****, got it?...they are a public relationship maneuver to appease fans and assure players & future prospective recruits that the head coach is gonna be around but that don't mean the original terms of the contract (and ability to buy out those terms) usually don't still apply

coach madsen is 100% the right person to lead the cal basketball program, his passion & ability to relate to players (old school "tough love" coaching styles like monty won't work with today's modern player & the portal) but the following issues still exist:

1) not nearly enough nil support due to the alienation of those like jaylen brown (via his clothing line 7uice) that can stroke a check in 10 seconds that hop the bears to the top tier of the acc in nil support

2) an aging fan/donor base that hasn't grown in large part due to markeisha & knowlton not offering FREE tixs to the final 4 home games despite the experimental FREE tixs trial being wild successful in creating a hostile homecourt advantage at the haas of pain...without FREE tixs for students there's no pipeline to future fans...cap

3) zero progress on the critically needed basketball only practice facility, it's gonna be almost impossible to recruit mcdonalds all americans & seriously compete in the ultra competitive acc until shovels are in the ground

bottom line, my prognostication that mark madsen will be the next stanford next head basketball coach might not be accurate at this time & shocky will be happy to be wrong if this plays out that way

and so with that being said if u think mark madsen is gonna be around until 2030 unless the 3 above issues are addressed in the very near future u probably also believe in the easter bunny...and there's nothing wrong with that, the monster is a judgement free safe space

Shocky1

california golden bears in the twilite#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive update:

the cal athletic department has borrowed $11,000,000 from the central campus instead of cutting teams/rightsizing the internal bureaucracy

cfo tom lowry has responded to my public information requests with the following statement:

"In FY 22, Cal Athletics borrowed $11M from Central Campus to help offset short term revenue losses, and properly characterized the loan for NCCA and external audit reporting. Campus agreed to provide an $11M interest only/forgiveable loan (FY22), with a 29 year loan (FY22-FY51), interest/payment free for ten years (FY22-32), at a 3% interest rate."
https://instagr.am/p/C2X8Kues1uD
MAJOR cal's monster class exclusive update ii:

last week requested from cfo tom lowry a one or two sentence update (no attachments) re: whether or not the athletic department has requested or received any loans for fy23

lowry has opted to NOT respond to this simple question & directed department coordinator delaney heller to once again require me to go thru the public records information process

so shocky called delaney this afternoon and she tole me this is the standard process for any questions that don't got answers online

asked delaney why isn't the athletic department divulging major loans online?

asked delaney if someone without internet access (on a cruise ship, etc.) calls up the athletic department & asks wut time is the basketball game friday nite is that person also gonna have to file a pra?

worthless & corrupt bureaucrats try to obfuscate & NOT transparently share basic financial information

yeah kinda curious how many donut zeros there are with the current cal athletic department debt...

delaney assured me she will get this information to me in an expedient manner

this **** is NOT going away#
OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE CAL ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT:

delaney heller sent me an email today advising that pra requests are taking around "10 weeks" at this time but that she will try to expedite that timeline

asking a cfo how many millions of dollars they've borrowed from the central campus should take about as long as asking a football head coach how many scholly linebackers do they got on the roster, both requests should take 60 seconds

updates will continue to be posted here re: this CRITICAL piece of information that affects the FUTURE of cal athletics

bureaucrats non transparently withholding information#

after a 7 week delay & this week's monster threats of relentless legal action against her personally, the following response wuz just received from delaney heller:

"Bill, this is follow up response to your PRA request. The answer to your question is yes, the athletic department received a $15M loan from the central campus in FY23."

We now consider this request closed."

in summary, this means the athletic department covertly borrowed from the central campus $11,000,000 in fy22 and $15,000,000 in fy 23 for a total of $26,000,000 during the last 2 fiscal years instead of balancing the budget via reducing bureaucratic overhead and cutting sport teams

bluehenbear
It took 7 weeks for that? UC Berkeley gonna UC Berkeley...
Big C

Cal it a "loan", or "borrowing", or even "funding" or "subsidizing", here's my beef:

I'd like to see the University fully fund their share for the revenue sports. Once they do that, if they want to fund twelve, twenty, hell, forty additional sports, that's fine with me.
calumnus
Big C said:

Cal it a "loan", or "borrowing", or even "funding" or "subsidizing", here's my beef:

I'd like to see the University fully fund their share for the revenue sports. Once they do that, if they want to fund twelve, twenty, hell, forty additional sports, that's fine with me.

Up until this year the revenue sports have been self-funding and pay for other sports. The "loans" have been to pay the shortfalls for everything else.

Dropping from $30 million a year from the PAC to $10 million from the ACC is going to put the revenue sports in deficit too (half the money goes to pay Wilcox alone who is once again the highest paid government employee in California). Deficit will easily hit $35 million this year, maybe more with travel costs. There is clearly no plan for this as all the sports are continuing to recruit and offer scholarships for this Fall and for next year… Apparently Christ and Knowlton are just going to dump this mess on the desk of the incoming chancellor.

Shockey's iceberg image is apropos.
Big C
calumnus said:

Big C said:

Up until this year the revenue sports have been self-funding and pay for other sports. The "loans" have been to pay the shortfalls for everything else.

Dropping from $30 million a year from the PAC to $10 million from the ACC is going to put the revenue sports in deficit too (half the money goes to pay Wilcox alone who is once again the highest paid government employee in California). Deficit will easily hit $35 million this year, maybe more with travel costs. There is clearly no plan for this as all the sports are continuing to recruit and offer scholarships for this Fall and for next year… Apparently Christ and Knowlton are just going to dump this mess on the desk of the incoming chancellor.

yes, that is essentially what I am saying (though perhaps ineptly):

First, allow revenue sports to fund themselves to a competitive level, so that they have a fair shot at maximizing revenue.

After that, well, in our current model of funding, we can't afford all the sports we field, but if the University believes them to be of value for students and wants to fund them themselves or find funding for them elsewhere, fine, they can do that.

But not supporting football because baseball is running a deficit puts us into a doom loop. (iceberg, whatever...) And just hoping the problem goes away obviously isn't the answer.
calumnus
Big C said:

calumnus said:

Big C said:

First, allow revenue sports to fund themselves to a competitive level, so that they have a fair shot at maximizing revenue.

After that, well, in our current model of funding, we can't afford all the sports we field, but if the University believes them to be of value for students and wants to fund them themselves or find funding for them elsewhere, fine, they can do that.

But not supporting football because baseball is running a deficit puts us into a doom loop. (iceberg, whatever...) And just hoping the problem goes away obviously isn't the answer.

Yes. The problem is a lifelong academic hiring a career army officer to make critical business decisions at a critical point in history. We need a visionary, who understands the business of sports entertainment, not a career bureaucrat from an organization with an essentially unlimited budget where there is no accountability for waste.
Econ141
calumnus said:

Big C said:

calumnus said:

Big C said:

Yes. The problem is a lifelong academic hiring a career army officer to make critical business decisions at a critical point in history. We need a visionary, who understands the business of sports entertainment, not a career bureaucrat from an organization with an essentially unlimited budget where there is no accountability for waste.

The folks at Cal only know how to hire bureaucrats.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/at-uc-berkeley-there-is-one-administrator-for-every-four-undergrads/

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

after a 7 week delay & this week's monster threats of relentless legal action against her personally, the following response wuz just received from delaney heller:

"Bill, this is follow up response to your PRA request. The answer to your question is yes, the athletic department received a $15M loan from the central campus in FY23."

in summary, this means the athletic department covertly borrowed from the central campus $11,000,000 in fy22 and $15,000,000 in fy 23 for a total of $26,000,000 during the last 2 fiscal years instead of balancing the budget via reducing bureaucratic overhead and cutting sport teams

upon receipt of the above three sentence response from delaney heller after a 7 week delay, she wuz reminded that my original pra also requested loan information for fy20 and fy21

ms heller emailed me back minutes later advising that there wuz no loans for either fy20 and fy21

this appears to be a fraudulent response to a pra request as it contradicts a quote from jim knowlton to john branch in the following new york times article:

"Cal's athletic department will have to take out a loan through the university to absorb the shortfall, somewhere in the $8 million to $10 million range, adding to the debt service for the next few years, Knowlton said. Not ideal, but workable, he said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/10/sports/sports-cal-berkeley-covid.html
sonofabear51
Follow the money trail.
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1

qb coach sterlin gilbert & offensive coordinator mike bloesch got their 2025 quarterback in 6'1" 190 lbs robert mcdaniel from hughson high school (located in stanislaus county near modesto) which is a short drive for the fam on gamedays to the bay area

during the fall of 2023 the bears newest commit passed for 2,839 yards & 33 touchdowns and only a high fb iq 4 interceptions...his throwing mechanics are very fluid with a catchable ball with strong field vision

mcdaniel visited berkeley last week & there's no reason for him to consider anymore actionable offers from a growing number of d1 programs

robert is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.7 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including northern california)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
2025 cal's monster class: whose next???

3.7 gpa 6'1" 190 lethal accuracy field general quarterback robert mcdaniel from hughson high school...spinning dimes at memorial stadium in gonna happen in the future

3.8 gpa 6'1" 225 lbs quick twitch +1 athletic inside linebacker carter jones from crean lutheran in the oc...could be a family deal with 2027 qb caden also with a bears offer

3.4 gpa 5'11" 170 lockdown cornerback kaden cook from round rock (near austin), texas...kaden is gonna be yet another university of calveston grad whose fam & friends will show out for our upcoming acc rivalry with smu

3.6 gpa 5'9" 173 lbs electric running back carter jackson from granite bay high school near sacramento...yeah the underdoggy is the most dangerous creature on planet earth

3.14 gpa (knows he can do better) 6' 185 lbs record setting running back jojo solis from aquinas high school in adelanto...let's ******* go, jojo

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development in the acc & intellectual capitalism thru hard work in the classrooms of berkeley all while listening to our favorite song)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
HoopDreams

BearSD
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

upon receipt of the above three sentence response from delaney heller after a 7 week delay, she wuz reminded that my original pra also requested loan information for fy20 and fy21

ms heller emailed me back minutes later advising that there wuz no loans for either fy20 and fy21

this appears to be a fraudulent response to a pra request as it contradicts a quote from jim knowlton to john branch in the following new york times article:

Cal's athletic department will have to take out a loan through the university to absorb the shortfall, somewhere in the $8 million to $10 million range, adding to the debt service for the next few years, Knowlton said. Not ideal, but workable, he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/10/sports/sports-cal-berkeley-covid.html

Or maybe Knowlton was fudging in that comment, and maybe any 2021 transfer from the chancellor was a grant from the chancellor's discretionary fund, rather than a loan.
Shocky1
sd, knowlton & his enron level cfo tom lowry (handpicked by the con artist from the air force) are bankrupting the athletic department with all sorts of obfuscation of documents to cover their financial tracks so yeah mislabeling monetary loans would be not out of character for them
Shocky1
players championship at tpc sawgrass (jacksonville) 1st round update:

https://instagr.am/p/CwZDLC0swB6
perfect weather in acc country as 4 california golden bears are currently in the top 50 of the pga's season long fed ex standings for the 1st time evah

despite bogeying the 1st (his tee ball had mud on it which caused his 100 yard approach to get pulled into a bunker) & 18th holes (snap hooked his 3 wood into the lake, also badly hooked drives on the 12th, 14th & 16th holes) max homa kept his mental **** together & shot a 68 & is tied for 13th

homa's friend/teammate in berkeley michael kim is putting as well as anybody on planet earth and also shot a 68 & is tied for 13th

bomber byeong hun an is 1st in driving distance stats at 320 yards & 2nd in driving accuracy (12 of 14 fairways) and shot a 69 & is tied for 22nd

despite missing 8 greens in regulation fellow haas biz ad grad collin morikawa heroically competed on every shot without his best stuff & shot a 71 & is tied for 56th

cal golf team heading to so cal on march 18th & 19th with coach walter chun starting the following line up:

1) tony "no longer underrated/overlooked" chen
2) eric "paperclip" lee
3) ethan "needs to eat more bbq brisket at buc-ee's" fang
4) nathan "gq" wang
5) daniel "put me in, coach" heo
individual: jeewon "it always sunny in seoul" park

pauma valley is a slightly better than mediocre robert trent jones sr design, honestly the food/drinks at the club are better than the golf course

https://instagr.am/p/CL72dpXlY52
senior leader sampson zhang is competing (missed the weekend cut at 2 under par) in a pro tournament in macao, hopefully zhang gotta enough confidence in his game to go to qualifying school for the korn ferry tour (the pathway to the pga) instead of settling for the asian tour (the pathway to the 9/11 terrorist sponsored 54 hole liv tour)

https://instagr.am/p/B-PPsvbg3DF
yeah there's a lotta world to see, sampson, hopefully nothing gets lost in translation

https://instagr.am/p/BDilZUghHeU

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the far east)
Shocky1

brian, ur failure to focus upon SPEED training and +1 quick twitch athleticism via an incorporation of YOGA into the s&c program has resulted in slow azz 40 times that are preventing bears from getting drafted in the national football league & also resulting in too many inflexible GRANITE statues that got bodies that can't bend thru/absorb football's violent collisions...did u know that literally every rotation player on the offensive line during the angus era that also worked with u had major injuries that caused them to miss multiple games/a season/medical retirement?...ur stubborn and it won't be easy to CHANGE but the future of cal football depends upon ur adapting with the times

and yeah a curvy brunette yoga teacher would probably facilitate this PROCESS

https://instagr.am/p/Cr9OAKHOy3W
don't be a dumb azz#

First Page Last Page
Page 240 of 283

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.