cal's monster offensive line

1,519,008 Views | 9915 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by DurantAve
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Totally understand. Let's revisit after the game and the holidays. There is potential here!
juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

as the bears handle final examinations on the 2nd day of the 2024 fall finals academic calendar & i drive recklessly at the speed of light with the top down the 101 to noon modern yoga with the princess, a quick 32 oz green juice stop at sprouts & then my weekly 2 hour deep tissue massage at the quiet center, now is a good time to tell you again about the worst thing i ever did in berkeley

and with that being said, this isn't gonna be a pretty story

so i wrote a paper for bibliography 128, children's literature, and in rereading it felt it was a technically sound paper but that it lacked interest for the reader...so i totally fabricated & included the following opening paragraph:

"I must confess that I was made uneasy to see Anne Franks's The Diary of a Young Girl on the reading list for this class. Seeing the title on the list raised several burning questions in my mind. Why had I never read this famous book? Why had my father (after a heated and lengthy debate with my mother behind closed doors) removed this work off my bookshelf as a child? It seemed to me that the answers to these questions were somehow linked to my now deceased grandfather. Although my parents never talk about him, I remembered from various bits of information pieced together that Grandpa was a figure of dubious distinction in Hitler's brass during WWII. So I was forced to think. Why were my parents, particularly my father, so reluctant to talk about my grandfather? Could the answers to my grandfather's cloudy role in Germany during WWII be found in The Diary of a Young Girl which was so mysteriously taken off my bookshelf as a child?''

and i also rewrote the following closing paragraph:

"But despite her difficult and sometimes cruel life, Anne Frank did not feel sorry for herself and she never gave up. This is a worthwhile message for both adults and children alike. All in all, The Diary of a Young Girl is a sensitive, well written, and compelling self-portrait of a brave and spirited young girl, that at least for me, will always hold a special place on my bookshelf."

absolutely none of this is true...although i got a german last name in schulz, nobody in my family has ever had any connections with any racist groups...i grew up in a culturally mixed family that celebrates individuality & diversity, i'm a ******* mutt raised by a japanese tiger moms (also a berkeley grad)

so what did my teachers say in grading the paper?

the professor: "This a fine review, not only perceptive in its commentary but in itself very well written. I hope you will keep on writing, perhaps professionally? A+"

the teaching assistant: "Your paper was very perceptive and moving because the book had a great impact on you. Though you did not generalize about non-fiction, you approached this particular book in a sensitive and understanding way. Thank you for sharing this highly personal and emotional reaction-it was very important for me personally as an Isreali jew, well versed in the literature of the holocaust, to read your reaction to the subject. The book has made you think, grow up, seek further information, and if it has instilled in you the determination not to let the horrible and shameful history repeat itself, then it has served the purpose Anne's father had when he published her diary. A+"

i'm a flawed person but i know i need to set the record straight even if it means that i'm gonna flunk the class so i go to the ta's office hours

i walk in the door & i'm blown away...aubrey (mid to late 20s) is the cutest girl on planet earth (petite & curvy brunette yoga female with sparkling eyes & a dazzling smile) & we talk/laugh for about an hour about our favorite authors, recent concerts & the personalities of doggys...but i never tell her my paper is full of ****, i can't stand the thought of her hating me so quickly

so i ask her if she would like to go bike riding with me at muir woods & stinson beach that weekend (with the idea that i would tell her the truth & also see her in a bikini) & she tells me she would love to go out with me but that the university code of professional standards does not allow teachers to date students

i don't give up that easily so i suggest we bring our doggys, surely there can be no policy against our doggys hanging out together, right?

https://instagr.am/p/BxSgywLBG5x
she looks at me with sad eyes & tells me "this isn't going to happen, it can't happen" and we say our goodbyes

fast forward to a couple of summers ago & i take my daughters shay & taylor to anne frank's house in amsterdam...i write & leave a note to both anne frank & the teacher's assistant apologizing for my actions

you every do anything worser in berkeley?

don't be a dumb azz#
I broke up with my girlfriend in the canned vegetables aisle in the Shattuck Co-op Market because I'd never broken up with a girl before and I just blurted it out.
SBGold
Gotta do that at least once. Extra points for doing in a public setting.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

dear isaiah

how r u?

i am fine

hope u enjoy ur official visit to berkeley this weekend & congrats on being named ur jc conference's defensive most valuable player...more importantly u got good hair

why is trinity valley's mascot a cardinal?...r there a lotta cardinals in athens texas or something

the truth is that both of cal's safeties (they are elite tacklers of ball handlers) this season were really bad in passing coverage, they both lack the necessary footspeed to assist in coverage & that's why the 2024 bears defensive scheme is gonna feature much quicker & smaller safeties, got it?...and that's why ur 5'10" 175 lbs ball hawking stature is considered a plus in berkeley, ur 5 interceptions last season would be an upgrade for a program with slow azz safeties that don't cover nobody

look isaiah, ur not a dumb azz, did texas tech (the raiders are the bears opponent in the upcoming independence bowl) share with u on your official visit to cosmopolitan & diverse lubbock last weekend this kinda important document?...wut's tech ranked?
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

i dunno u gotta pick the best school for u, maybe u wanna work the security nite shifts at the presidential markets mall someday after football is done with u, a tech degree will 100% open that door for u

or u could build generational wealth at the #1 ranked public university in the world

let's be real here, this **** is not that complicated, ok?

shocky

the cal football program is domiciled in the state of texas#
Shocky1
'

luv my guy taj but with that being said he is a ******* dumb azz#
Shocky1

wanted: roommate for cal's offensive line monster from austin (high gpa trench workers should apply)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CWeSVgjL7Qy
thank you ben finley for supporting ur teammates & coaches by staying as the qb2 for the independence bowl, this says a lot about your character & about the values instilled in u by ur parents

while true freshman walk on belay brummel got more upside than any cal pwo qb during the last decade or two, his making his collegiate debut against a tim deruyter's well schemed & heavily disguised blitzing packages wuz gonna be a ****show in shreveport if nando had to leave the game

ben, there are a lotta california golden bears fans who aren't gonna forget this

cap
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

wanted: roommate for cal's offensive line monster from austin (high gpa trench workers should apply)#

problem solved (austin city limits)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

current northwestern commit 6'7" 280 lbs trench worker aiden newbill from john b connally hs in austin (same hometown as future o-line starter 3.8 gpa tyler knape) if flying home to texas after his mid week official visit to cali

aiden is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.72 gpa & knows that chicago is nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winter

the university of calveston (arch acc rival is smu)=#1 ranked public university in the world (and significantly academically ranked higher than northwestern)

3.72 gpa trench worker joining cal's monster offensive line (buc'ee's is the official gas station for the california golden bear football program)#

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

current northwestern commit 6'7" 280 lbs trench worker aiden newbill from john b connally hs in austin (same hometown as future o-line starter 3.8 gpa tyler knape) if flying home to texas after his mid week official visit to cali

aiden is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.72 gpa & knows that chicago is nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winter

the university of calveston (arch acc rival is smu)=#1 ranked public university in the world (and significantly academically ranked higher than northwestern)

3.72 gpa trench worker joining cal's monster offensive line (buc'ee's is the official gas station for the california golden bear football program)#

We own Texas!!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

calveston, oh calveston
i am so afraid of being uneducated in today's fiercely competitive global economy
before i dry the tears she's crying
before i watch your golden gate and padre island sea birds flying in the sun
at calveston, at calveston
https://instagr.am/p/Bor6xqVB52w
glen campbell (former host of the los angeles open pga tournament):

back in the day shocky graduated from the haas biz school & accepted a corporate opportunity with a fortune 500 company in downtown san francisco which wuz fun in a m82 midnite city kinda way, rode the cable car down to my office on california street & sometimes drank too much (wuz not into yoga/meditation then, that enlightenment came later so there's still hope for s&c coach brian johnson) on wild azz friday nights often in the bermuda triangle in the city by the bay

but then took a lucrative transfer to phoenix, did not know a single person...loved the desert lifestyle in the winter but the summers wuz brutal...so in my mid 20s i somehow rounded up the scrappy funds to join forest highlands golf club in flagstaff which is the augusta national of arizona which got average day temps of the 70s/80s in the summer

so show up the 1st day the club opens for the new season on may 1st & the head pro mark johnson (now the general manager of the martis camp club in truckee) tells me he's gonna put me in the saturday morning men's choose up with some wily much older guys who wanna meet the new kid...fantastic, let's do this

so the other 3 guys are jerry colangelo (at that time the owner of the phoenix suns), the ceo of the arizona republic chip weil & glen campbell...they welcomed me in the best way possible intentionally walking in my putting line, making fun of my nickname & offering to hook me up with a suns dancer

anyways after the round campbell graciously invited me to his house at the end of the 16th fairway on the right side with dramatic canyon views of the 18th hole & we later played a couple of rounds at his valley club phoenix country club (he lived at the biltmore)

glen did a lot of crazy **** which is why he moved to arizona where he could focus more on golf/music & not all night parties in them hollywood hills, he didn't really write any of his songs but the lyrics to rhinestone cowboy are pretty autobiographical & help me remember a now passed on golf buddy who lived life to its fullest (but not without regrets too)

https://instagr.am/p/BouB7rthhSs
glen would laugh for sure if wuz still alive if i tole him about calveston (we would probably even have a bears recruiting video with campbell singing the above shocky lyrics)

i am a lineman for coach bloesch
and i drive telegraph road
searchin' for a diploma from the #1 ranked public university in the world

and i need buc-ee's more than top dog
and i want both for all time
and the calveston lineman
is still on the line
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C0ImUevLSdz
cal's monster class MAJOR exclusive announcement:

outside linebacker david reese is arguably the most destructive apex predator edge defender in the nation during the last 3 games

david earned a degree in education sciences from florida in the spring of 2022 & is currently enrolled in the grad cert program in berkeley

due to past past injuries, there are discussions right now with the staff to potentially petition the ncca for a 7th year of eligibility after the bowl game

if this legit petition is approved by the ncca, this literally changes the entire dynamics of the 2024 california golden bear defense particularly the acc road game at florida state

dude can also orchestrate the band, he got musical skillz & good hair

https://instagr.am/p/CEhVsAXgHo5

the florida project (is thriving in cali)#

KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

as 1st reported here (and nowhere else on planet earth) re: the potential for a 7th season, david reese now intends to return to his california golden bears defense in teaming up with the x-man to bring heat off the edge in the cal's inaugural 2024 acc season which includes a home game against miami & a roadie to florida state

when david stands up at the line of scrimmage in obvious passing situations, the hair on the back of my head starts to tingle with excitement, it's kinda like watching a violent apex predator like a leopard at the mala mala preserve in south africa prepare for a kill

the return of reese coupled with the x-man changes everything re: 2024...coach sirmon starting 3 games ago & thru the independence bowl & next season is no longer playing the candy azz soft shoney's bend but don't break at the waist defensive scheme which allows qbs to calmly sit in the pocket for hours looking downfield for an invariably open receiver...**** that ****

and another monster exclusive is the staff moving away from this season's slow as **** safeties (only craig woodson & his dad think he's nfl ready, that view is NOT shared by any NFL organizations & his 40 time at cal's pro day might be the last time he ever puts on football cleats) & will be transitioning to much faster & quicker & smaller safeties in 2024 that can actually guard tight ends & wide receivers in passing coverage

that's why today's commitment of trinity valley jc league mvp with 5 interceptions 5'10" 175 lbs isaiah crosby is so important as an impact day one starter at safety...and that's why 6' 170 lbs (tole me he hopes to be 180 lbs soon) sai vadrawale is gonna be transitioning to safety during cal's 2024 spring ball

yeah speed kills#
Shocky1

recent 2024 oregon state decommit (now offered by coach m at michigan state) 6'3" 255 lbs offensive guard rakeem johnson from bishop kelly high school in boise has been offered by coach bloesch

rakeem is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa along with a 7'1" wingspan

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including idaho)
Shocky1

coach bloesch has extended an offer to montana state (former teammate of tj session) grad transfer 6'5" 300 lbs rush reimer (great name) from camas washington who got 1 year of remaining eligiblity

rush would fit in well with cali's outdoorsy vibe, he's not afraid of flying higher than helicopters or something

https://instagr.am/p/CJhR8YwjMx9
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the drizzy azz northwest & freezing azz rocky mountains)
Shocky1

plus the shocky sponsored FREE gameday buffett at buc-ee's!#
Shocky1

monster pregame stadium reconnaissance mission:

it appears that the soft spot in the armed police/security military zone is the endzone, the field sidelines got barriers which don't facilitate a quick ingress onto the playing surface

additional information will be gathered on gameday including the positioning & conditioning of those sworn to protect the independence bowl from uninvited entrants upon the field

https://instagr.am/p/qglFtEPsYv
stormin' the field is FUN (but also dangerous & requires countless hours of advance planning/scouting)#
Shocky1

huge thank you to mateen bhaghani for riding with his golden bears teammates to the independence bowl, he's earned my respect with his academic work this fall in berkeley & also his fantastic true freshman kicking campaign

placekicking is a wild azz rollercoaster endeavor that requires both incredible mental focus & fortitude...it's important to keep one's confidence elevated as we've seen with michael luckhurst...another example is the georgia tech kicker who entered the 2023 season as one of the top kickers in the nation, lost his job to a true freshman in an open competition & ended up missing all 3 of his field goals during the season, who knows if he will ever make a kick again in college?
Shocky1

money (go be great in the independence bowl)#

note: shocky hopes to speak with cal special teams analyst ryan longwell in shreveport
Shocky1
updated for return of david reese in 2024, program departure for taj davis & michael luckhurst no longer on scholly next season

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 20 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global grad program
raymond woodie iii, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree

kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...no longer with program...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...will not be on scholly in 2024

at the end of the day the # of scholly additions gotta equal the # of scholly departures for the 2024 season, got it?

yeah there wuz 36 scholly departures for the 2023 season

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility, nfl indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
darius long jr, defensive line...now a walk on for final semester, already earned berkeley degree
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
ryan lange, guard...football retirement, will earn berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...fooball retirement, will earn berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement
aiden lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city community college...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

Joegeo
So far it seems KEO might be the only transfer portal of a player who was going to be a top level performer and we replaced him pretty decently.
Shocky1

2023 & 2024 california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused cuz he got worser seats):

doechii, why don't you introduce the 2023 & 2024 yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2024 class:
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
rashawn clark, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (3.0+ gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

all 37 of these 2023 & 20 2024 scholly recipients are beating the statistics, **** the opinions and all the logisitics

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

don't forget to take the chicken out#

https://instagr.am/p/C0Pe1kVMcdl
Shocky1
Joegeo said:

So far it seems KEO might be the only transfer portal of a player who was going to be a top level performer and we replaced him pretty decently.
joego, agreed, keo is visiting ohio state
Shocky1
2024 scholly roster math: 20 in minus 20 out=equilibrium
Shocky1

drinking cokes (really???)#
oskiswifeshusband
Luckhurst not on scholly??
Shocky1
^ let's circle back on this after the bowl game, ok?...consultant ryan longwell wants to bring in his own guy...after the longhetto multi year fiasco (which contributed to multiple lost football games) of line drive 3 iron low trajectory kicks he does not have the monster's confidence to manage the kickers flying in & out once a month

but that's my last comment on this topic until after the independence bowl
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

^ let's circle back on this after the bowl game, ok?...consultant ryan longwell wants to bring in his own guy...after the longhetto multi year fiasco (which contributed to multiple lost football games) of line drive 3 iron low trajectory kicks he does not have the monster's confidence to mange the kickers flying in & out once a month

but that's my last comment on this topic until after the independence bowl

Some of us could hit high, forged 3 iron shots. Up your game Shocky.
prospeCt
~ East Bay local football sports (Academics) tribute

Shocky1

underdog on top (beauty in the struggle)#
Shocky1

stanford just lost its top 2 players future nfl kicker josh karty & game changing tight end benjamin yurosek

expect the cards to be active in the transfer portal seeking a high gpa kicker with proven ice in his veins credentials during the 2023 season (and no they not gonna sign anybody who wuz 0-3 or something)

stanford's search for its next all american kicker#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

coach bloesch has extended an offer to montana state (former teammate of tj session) grad transfer 6'5" 300 lbs rush reimer (great name) from camas washington who got 1 year of remaining eligiblity

rush would fit in well with cali's outdoorsy vibe, he's not afraid of flying higher than helicopters or something

https://instagr.am/p/CJhR8YwjMx9
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the drizzy azz northwest & freezing azz rocky mountains)

rush has officially tripped to low academic bad weather truck stop town skools boise state & texas tech and will be taking an official visit to berkeley this sunday (the day after the independence bowl) with the intent of making a decision next week for an enrollment in january

rush, yeah the weather is beautiful in cali, the bears r gonna play in the acc in 2024, former grizzlies teammate tj session is a leader of cal's monster offensive line & the grad cert program diploma from the #1 ranked public university in the world is gonna look good on ur resume once football is done with u

but no coach bloesch is not gonna do that high flying water **** with u (coach saffell might be crazy enuf tho) this summer in nor cal which gotta million lakes & one pacific ocean...yeah think about that, ok?

https://instagr.am/p/Cm4wNT-yLIP
where's ur dream girl, the future mrs reimers, do u really think she's in boise or lubbock?

speed dating (got 50 year implications on pacific coast highway 1)#
harebear
Shocky1 said:

stanford just lost its top 2 players future nfl kicker josh karty & game changing tight end benjamin yurosek

expect the cards to be active in the transfer portal seeking a high gpa kicker with proven ice in his veins credentials during the 2023 season (and no they not gonna sign anybody who wuz 0-3 or something)

stanford's search for its next all american kicker#

And 4-star WR Emanuel Ross just flipped from Furd to Syracuse
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

huge thank you to mateen bhaghani for riding with his golden bears teammates to the independence bowl, he's earned my respect with his academic work this fall in berkeley & also his fantastic true freshman kicking campaign

placekicking is a wild azz rollercoaster endeavor that requires both incredible mental focus & fortitude...it's important to keep one's confidence elevated as we've seen with michael luckhurst...another example is the georgia tech kicker who entered the 2023 season as one of the top kickers in the nation, lost his job to a true freshman in an open competition & ended up missing all 3 of his field goals during the season, who knows if he will ever make a kick again in college?
Let's keep Mateen home with some NIL money working on behalf of the doggos!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

monster pregame stadium reconnaissance mission:

it appears that the soft spot in the armed police/security military zone is the endzone, the field sidelines got barriers which don't facilitate a quick ingress onto the playing surface

additional information will be gathered on gameday including the positioning & conditioning of those sworn to protect the independence bowl from uninvited entrants upon the field

https://instagr.am/p/qglFtEPsYv
stormin' the field is FUN (but also dangerous & requires countless hours of advance planning/scouting)#

thx marshall, the end zone definitely appears to be the soft spot in the advance stormin' the field game planning

would u plz also talk to police/security/national defense advisors on site in shreveport & let me know the 2024 independence bowl risk management relegation of armed protectors of the field?

running wild, running FREE (this is cal ******* football)!#
Bearly Clad
If this doesn't motivate the guys to make a better bowl game next year then I'm not sure what will
First Page Last Page
Page 198 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.