cal's monster offensive line

1,817,698 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal's monster class announcement:

just like lyons missed a critical investment opportunity at the welcoming orientation speeches for new berkeley students (that are looking to make new friends/develop social circles while building school spirit which is the pathway to becoming a builder of berkeley donor in the future) this fall to offering all students FREE tixs to football & basketball games this wuz yet another MISSED opportunity to announce to the team that he wuz gonna FIRE knowlton/jenny/markeisha & that andrew mcgraw is the new athletic director

rich, there is overwhelming support right now among ur largest athletic donors for berkeley grad mcgraw to take the keys to the athletic department, wut r u waiting for???

KNOWLTON KNOWS NOTHING NOTES (this month will NOT include any marketing/financial gameplan information)#
Shocky1
cal's monster class survey: who got the most musical talent???

option 1: becky g (ponytails & long eyelashes r triggering)
https://instagr.am/p/CzCHI1yP5u5
option 2: tj bollers

option 3: megan thee stallion feat yuki chiba

Shocky1

with his exciting 72 hole score pga tour championship triumph yesterday collin morikawa (his short game development is remarkable!) jumped from 6 to 4 in the official world golf rankings...max homa is 22, ben an is 34 & michael kim is 152

https://instagr.am/p/C_ZMKtCNgvd
yeah collin in a killah mamushi and a star star star star star star

Shocky1

bizarro land press conference: NOBODY asked coach the the giant elephant in the room question:

Shocky: Justin, today's candy azz soft performance can be directly attributed to the 2.7 yards per rush against a FCS defense, do you think it's kinda dangerous for your student athlete running backs to predictably run straight into defensive tackles, kinda like smashing cars into telephone poles, and why don't you exert executive authority like Kyle Wilingham and demand that Coach Bloesch dial up PITCHOUTS on the edges in wide open space?

Coach Wilcox: Blah, blah, blah, need to look at the tape, blah blah blah

Shocky: Coach, are you aware that if your run game playcalling don't change that today's 2.7 yards per rush will be the season's norm and that this will result in a gameday crowd of less than 20,000 for the Oregon State game?

Coach Wilcox: I have zero confidence that Markeisha and Knowlton will do jack **** to sell tickets and/or fill up Memorial Stadium on gamedays but right now Chancellor Lyons is on a 36 month "listening tour" of campus before he makes any decisions on anything such as the color schemes at Moffett Library and so forth.

Shocky (barking like a doggy dog): Do you think THE JET!!!! or Collin Morikawa is a star star star star star star?

https://instagr.am/p/C_JaKEuvzoQ

fun fact: jt byrne is the lead singer of foster the people
TruffleShuffle
I presumed that Wilcox, knowing the severity of the Ott injury, briefed the reporters beforehand not to ask any direct questions about Ott's injury for competitive reasons ahead of the Auburn game. Wilcox probably offered to give them the scoop off the record. That's my tin foil hat theory at least.
Shocky1
truffle, jaydn's mri wuz sunday afternoon, justin didn't know anything at the time of this press conference

but ur rite, intentionally/predictably running the bears rbs into defensive tackles at full speed is kinda like crashing cars into telephone poles, it's gonna result in a 2.7 yards per rush average & serious INJURIES

never apologize for tin foil hat theories, u could be the next prez of the united states of america!!
Econ141
Lol - how many times do us cal fans think there is something meaningful going on behind the scenes when in actuality there is nothing happening because, well ... Markeisha and Knowlton.

Shocky is right - this is a very Cal Admin 36 month listening tour when Cal is already out of time. Always too little too late.

On the 2.7 yard average and calls up the middle ... Anyone know what Bloesch's offenses looked like when he was OC at UNT? Was it always runs up the middle? Is he capable of teaching WR screens as evidenced by success at UNT? Or was this just a "I don't know anyone else who take this job" hire?
philbert
Collin also won a cool $12.5M for coming in 2nd yesterday. Not a bad week of work!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ClhjLGjPKMx
philbert, kat & collin are very active in animal rescue philanthropy in las vega$

koa is kinda spoiled (at the bel air hotel)#
philbert
Hope he rediscovers his irons next year

https://sports.yahoo.com/collin-morikawa-tired-finishing-second-130010722.html

ATLANTA After Collin Morikawa fell four strokes short of catching Scottie Scheffler at the 2024 Tour Championship, he was asked to name the word that best su...
Shocky1

cal's monster class: BLOCKING

a major point of emphasis for cal's monster class this season will be the recognition of physical BLOCKING particulary since the wideouts (other than mavin anderson on the ott td) & tight ends (other than corey dyches the entire game) didn't do much of that **** on saturday (2.7 yards per running play against a fcs defense) which is carryover from last season's powderpuff flag football candy azz soft BLOCKING

so props to dynamic playmaker nohl williams throwing shout out props to ryan yaites, jordan king & tj bollers for their key blocks on his electric kickoff return touchdown!!!

the first time in his 7 years in berkeley that justin recognizes publicly a key BLOCK will be a 1st

Shocky1

**** florida state (2.5 gpa dumb azzs that voted against extending acc offers to cal, smu & stanford)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0p9PFJub7E
boston college eagles 28
florida state seminoles 13

GREAT NEWS, the acc commish is gonna kick fsu outta the acc & now the seminoles are gonna join the intercoastal talladega trade/tech conference for dumb as **** low gpa day drinkers in 2025!!!...the big rivalry game for fsu will be against the vero beach drywall/plumbing institute of technology

defensively fsu gave up 263 yards on the ground, the front 7 looks the part but don't got high motors

offensively qb1 dj is overrated & not a respected leader with his sulky body language...the seminoles got athletes but not at the same level as last season (which is way gone in the rearview mirror)

boston college gotta former nfl head coach bill o'brien whose surrounded himself with staff that demands mental & physical toughness (ZERO eagles entered the transfer portal last offseason), watching their wide receivers & tight ends relentlessly BLOCK downfield (which is mandatory in the nfl) is a thing of beauty & a cruel reminder of the indifference to BLOCKING in berkeley...the bears game against the eagles in the fall of 2025 in chestnut hill is gonna be a battle

Shocky1

2025 3.4 gpa quick twitch taker cal commit#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CuxKIOEIazx
https://instagr.am/p/CsukIi2tyZo
exclusive cal's monster class announcement:

shocky has still NOT selected an outfit for tomorrow's exciting as **** 2024 season opener vs them high gpa/chips on their shoulders uc davis aggies at 2:00 pm at memorial stadium on planet earth

r some of ur favorite memories in life from listening to the cal band play separate ways while the seagulls circle from high above further afar after jaydn ott takes it 75+ yards to the ******* house after a PITCHOUT in wide open space on the edges of ur wildest dreams while the cannon on tightwad hill KABOOOOMS??

https://instagr.am/p/C_RG8J6OS_g

clothes r for uptight losers (when we're off to the races)#
fun fact: packing for wednesday's early morning flight to the deep south is kinda like traveling back in time to a prehistoric era when planet earth wuz 100% smoldering lava or something
Shocky1

in washington's opening game route which featured a strong huskies rushing attack jeremiah caught 0 passes for 0 yards, burl's failure to teach/demand BLOCKING is gonna curtail hunter's football career

fun fact: the ruthless billion dollar nfl industry meticulously scouts/scores/evaluates the BLOCKING of prospective nfl collegiate wide receivers & tight ends, how many toler coached wrs have been drafted?

berkeley grad (thx god)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ct2i8kCOdtF
funny florida state joke:

knock knock

who's there?

owen

owen who?

owen-2!!

fun fact: fsu is gonna sue the acc, the ncca & the ibiza nightclub industry for their lousy as **** start this season
Shocky1

jaydn ott injury update: sunday afternoon's mri test results came back favorable & our all american is "probable" for auburn..this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...shocky wuz concerned jaydn might've been done for his final season

coach bloesch just texted me the above video of his gameplan for the tigers, mike is really big on predictably/dangerously sending our running backs directly into 330+ lbs defensive tackles aka crashing cars into telephone poles & assured me that there will be no PITCHOUTS again (davis & shreveport wuz not anomalies)

in other news david bird (5.03 40) is now rb3 on the depth chart due to INJURIES in the room

2.7 yards average per rush (is the gold standard in berkeley)#
Econ141

Shocky1

jaydn ott mri: the bears dodged a major BULLET with our all american not done for the season (which is effectively the rest of his cal career), this is probably a 6-6 team without the generational ENERGY SHIFTER

so how will coach bloesch like jean valjean take advantage of this 2nd opportunity, will he do the same old cars crashing into telephone poles **** play calling routine until jaydn's INJURED again or will he facilitate the nation's #1 projected running back in the 2025 nfl draft with PITCHOUTS on the edges in wide open space & bring him home (in one ******* piece) to berkeley late saturday nite after a bears EPIC victory in the deep south???

yeah my poly azz/future berkeley grad brah can score from anywhere both on & off the field but NOT if he comes home in a coffin, got it mike??

Shocky1

KABBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

max homa is a captain's pick for the united states team in the 2024 president cup at royal montreal's blue course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the california golden bears got more competitors in the prez cup than any other school on planet earth, yeah with an endowment of $38,000,000+ (which is more than any other sports program in berkeley including football) make no mistake about it that cal is a golf school

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the 75,000+ tim horton's in canada with cardboard tasting donuts)

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CSPZSips42t
wut up bowlesly?

you ride ur blue bike from your en suite residence at bardessono (you look forward to your afternoon naps in the outdoor hammocks on property) to get some tasty treats at bouchon bakery for you & oski during his stay at the silverado institute for healthy living & rehab center before your evening shift as maitre d at the french laundry (you sell blackmarket reservations for $300 "gratuities") where you work with your girlfriend a curvy brunette yoga female waitress (nice slides in the foto above) which you thought wuz a secret until her police sergeant husband with the napa county policy department pulls you over on a routine traffic stop & plants a suitcase of coke on you which results in a 18 year prison sentence at san quentin where you volunteer for library shifts so you can livestream from the prison's computers cal football on saturdays from memorial stadium so you can watch jaydn ott take PITCHOUTS for multiple 75+ yard epic touchdown sweeps behind a newly energized cindo led cal's monster's offensive line in an epic victory against auburn which makes for a great day until your new cellmate taps you on the shoulder at 2:24 am & tells you he wanna do yoga with you or something

how we doing on this, is the monster rite or is the monster rite?

shocky's future t-rex yoga/meditation studio is in yountville#

mark ur calendars for next week to meet up with shocky (just scream "go bears" & he'll come over & introduce himself) at silverado country club (north course) september 12th thru the 15th to gallery walk with max & his bears teammate michael kim along with james hahn giving them the necessary home game ENERGY to go low!!...kickoff for san diego state at memorial stadium on the 14th is conveniently at 7:30 pm, it's a short drive from the tournament to berkeley on gameday with so many pre game tasty dining options in yountville

napa valley is bear territory#
Shocky1

the MAGIC of cal football needs ur gameday energy!!#
Shocky1
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class: BLOCKING

a major point of emphasis for cal's monster class this season will be the recognition of physical BLOCKING particulary since the wideouts (other than mavin anderson on the ott td) & tight ends (other than corey dyches the entire game) didn't do much of that **** on saturday (2.7 yards per running play against a fcs defense) which is carryover from last season's powderpuff flag football candy azz soft BLOCKING

so props to dynamic playmaker nohl williams throwing shout out props to ryan yaites, jordan king & tj bollers for their key blocks on his electric kickoff return touchdown!!!

the first time in his 7 years in berkeley that justin recognizes publicly a key BLOCK will be a 1st

props to justin for giving key BLOCK shout outs to tj, ryan, jordan at the 13 minute mark!!!
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

in washington's opening game route which featured a strong huskies rushing attack jeremiah caught 0 passes for 0 yards, burl's failure to teach/demand BLOCKING is gonna curtail hunter's football career

fun fact: the ruthless billion dollar nfl industry meticulously scouts/scores/evaluates the BLOCKING of prospective nfl collegiate wide receivers & tight ends, how many toler coached wrs have been drafted?

berkeley grad (thx god)#

How many Toler coached WRs have been drafted? Richard Rodgers, Kenny Lawler and Trever Davis from Cal and Kee Sean Johnson from when Toler coached at Fresno State. In addition Nikko Remigio and Kekoa Crawford made NFL teams as UFAs from Cal and Keelon Doss from when he coached at UC Davis.

RBs Toler coached who got drafted: Daniel Lasco and Khalfani Muhammad. RBs he coached who made it as UFAs: Patrick Laird.

Fun fact: of the 10 players drafted under Wilcox, all 10 have been on defense and 9 of 10 have been DBs or LBs. The only DL, Looney, was a Dykes guy.

Zero offensive players. However, by far our highest rated recruits at ANY position have been at WR, in large part to Toler, who as a Cal Bear can sell his true love for the school. However, we have had the worst offense in the PAC-12 over Wilcox's tenure, one of the worst in the country due to (in order):
1. OCs
2. OL
3. QB
4. TE
5. RB
6. WR

WR has been overall our best unit on offense over the 7 years of Wilcox (with RB a close second) and WR blocking is far far below play calling, OL blocking and QB for why we have sucked and good WRs leave the program as fast as we can bring them in.
Econ141
But the receivers that leave, including 5* Robertson, don't seem to blow up elsewhere. Agreed on OC though - Wilcox is batting zero there. He is so bad at picking them it's almost like he's doing it on purpose.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

a couple of years ago the head golf professional at my favorite public golf courses in scottsdale talking stick (coore & crenshaw designed 36 holes, a 10 minute drive from modern yoga) calls me up & tells me that he would appreciate me doing him a solid & come out that friday to play a game with a sports guy guest...scott tells me that we will play as a twosome & that he will block out the tee times before & after our tee time to ensure nobody bothers us & that since shocky is a walker the guest will have his privacy riding solo in a golf cart (the guest apparently can't walk 18 holes)

tell scott sure no big deal

introductions are made on the putting green, it's bo jackson

so we play the back tees that day (which are 6800+ yards with firm/fast fairways), jackson can pound his drives but hits a couple drives 50 yards off line into the caca...bo tells me that since he got hip replacement surgery that a couple of times a round he can't clear his left side which results in blocked lost ball drives to the right which kinda drives him crazy...shocky shoots a 79 & beats bo by 5 strokes, jackson loses our 5 bucks bet but its never paid up after the round when we do our bro hug on the 18th green

we never talk about sports (which is a relief to bo but honestly its because i got zero interest in pro sports teams/athletes outside of our golden bear pga golfers)

interestingly when i tell him that i wuz raised by a tiger mom who tole me i could do anything in life, he shares with me that he wuz primarily raised by his grandmother who beat the **** out of him & that's the origin of his mental toughness/competitiveness

bo tells me the following story about his daughter morgan, this is a loose recollection of his words:

so his only daughter morgan is in high school & she's already one of the fastest girls in illinois (his primary home is in lemont a suburb of chicago which is home to the cog hill golf complex, jackson mostly plays public courses) & she already got a scholly offer to auburn which he's very proud of

anyways bo is not a dumb azz & he's heard thru the local chatter (his sons) that there are high school boys who wanna devirginize his pretty daughter so when morgan tells him that she's gonna go on her 1st date both morgan & his longtime wife linda are very anxious about how dad is gonna treat the young man when he shows up at the house

"daddy, please be nice to marcus"-morgan

"bo, do not ruin our daughter's 1st date, ok?"-linda

so marcus rings the doorbell & is welcomed into the house

bo says excuse me but can i have a moment alone with marcus in my study/hunting trophy room

morgan & linda share a nervous eye exchange & marcus follows a quiet bo thru the house to his man cave

they eventually arrive to the room & still without a word bo turns his back on marcus & walks over to his work table & pulls out a ginormous silver bullet & asks marcus how his name is spelled

a sweating marcus spells out his first & last name while bo writes something on the bullet with a special sharpie

jackson finally walks over to marcus (who is a star running back at the local high school) & tells him to open his hand

marcus complies with this request & bo puts the silver bullet which has the young man's full name inscribed on it into his palm & tells him:

"marcus, if you disrespect my daughter in any way i will hunt you down to the end of earth & put this bullet in your head, do you fully understand me?"

"yes sir, mr jackson!"

marcus brings his daughter morgan home on her 1st date at 9:45 pm

bo knows (dad of the year)#

shocky & slim wadies most excellent adventure to the deep south: day 1 (wheels up)

unlike shocky (mr flip phone), mark (creighton grad) gotta i-phone for our stub hub 50 yard line cal side of the field gameday tixs at auburn!!

https://instagr.am/p/Czjr8ukM8Ru
let's ******* go (but let's skip the grits, sorry bo & kadarius)#
6956bear
calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

berkeley grad (thx god)#

How many Toler coached WRs have been drafted? Richard Rodgers, Kenny Lawler and Trever Davis from Cal and Kee Sean Johnson from when Toler coached at Fresno State. In addition Nikko Remigio and Kekoa Crawford made NFL teams as UFAs from Cal and Keelon Doss from when he coached at UC Davis.

RBs Toler coached who got drafted: Daniel Lasco and Khalfani Muhammad. RBs he coached who made it as UFAs: Patrick Laird.

Fun fact: of the 10 players drafted under Wilcox, all 10 have been on defense and 9 of 10 have been DBs or LBs. The only DL, Looney, was a Dykes guy.

Zero offensive players. However, by far our highest rated recruits at ANY position have been at WR, in large part to Toler, who as a Cal Bear can sell his true love for the school. However, we have had the worst offense in the PAC-12 over Wilcox's tenure, one of the worst in the country due to (in order):
1. OCs
2. OL
3. QB
4. TE
5. RB
6. WR

WR has been overall our best unit on offense over the 7 years of Wilcox (with RB a close second) and WR blocking is far far below play calling, OL blocking and QB for why we have sucked and good WRs leave the program as fast as we can bring them in.
Cannot believe you are crediting Toler for Rodgers (TE) Lawler and Davis. Toler was on staff as a QC assistant. Burl is a good recruiter but his players have not shined while he has been the primary WR coach. I agree that the OC and general offensive philosophy under Wilcox has been weak.

It is telling that Remigio had to go to Fresno State to show out. Sturdivant has ended up with a less imaginative offense at UCLA and Hunter had an unproductive start to his UW career.

It is accurate to point out that the WRs have not been good blockers. The tape does not lie. And few would really care if the team was winning. But when you lose everything gets more scrutiny. Burl is a good guy and a true Golden Bear. But the WRs IMO have consistently underperformed. The entire offense really. He may be a good coach that is stuck in a bad offensive staff and philosophy but lets not give him more credit than the results merit.
calumnus
6956bear said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

berkeley grad (thx god)#

1. OCs
2. OL
3. QB
4. TE
5. RB
6. WR

Cannot believe you are crediting Toler for Rodgers (TE) Lawler and Davis. Toler was on staff as a QC assistant. Burl is a good recruiter but his players have not shined while he has been the primary WR coach. I agree that the OC and general offensive philosophy under Wilcox has been weak.

It is telling that Remigio had to go to Fresno State to show out. Sturdivant has ended up with a less imaginative offense at UCLA and Hunter had an unproductive start to his UW career.

It is accurate to point out that the WRs have not been good blockers. The tape does not lie. And few would really care if the team was winning. But when you lose everything gets more scrutiny. Burl is a good guy and a true Golden Bear. But the WRs IMO have consistently underperformed. The entire offense really. He may be a good coach that is stuck in a bad offensive staff and philosophy but lets not give him more credit than the results merit.

First, it is his Cal bio that states he worked with the receivers in 2014 and running backs in 2015 and 2017.

And the question was "How many Toker coached WRs have been drafted." I was just answering the question, not saying that Toler got them drafted.

Remigio got his Cal degree and went to Fresno State as a grad transfer. And Remigio did not get drafted, he made the NFL as an undrafted free agent. Listed at 5'10" 190 in the NFL he is still not a good blocker. What he has is speed.

Sturdivant was on the PAC-12 all-freshman team at Cal. There is a reason UCLA wanted him. I don't see that as an indictment of Toler's coaching at all. Same with Hunter playing well at Cal under Toler and not at UW. How is that an indictment of Toler's coaching?

What other position group have we recruited and developed players that are desired and poached by bigger programs?

And while it may be "factual" that the WRs are not very good blockers, it is contradictory to complain we don't run outside the tackles (a complaint which I agree with) but also blame poor WR blocking for failures in the run game.

Post after post with Toler singled out of all the coaches. When I brought up Browning and his failures at recruiting and developing DL, I was told (something like) "Browning is an integral part of the future of Cal football."

Bloesch has been praised for a year and a half yet our OL is still terrible. And who were our great RBs between Laird and Ott? Who are the great Wilcox tight ends? Who are the great QBs recruited and signed under Wilcox?

Again, other than DB and LB, WR has been our best position group under Wilcox. We lose WRs to bigger programs, not because they cannot block, we lose them because others see they are good and the Cal offense is bad, due to poor OCs, OLs, and QBs.
6956bear
calumnus said:

6956bear said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

berkeley grad (thx god)#

1. OCs
2. OL
3. QB
4. TE
5. RB
6. WR

First, it is his Cal bio that states he worked with the receivers in 2014 and running backs in 2015 and 2017.

And the question was "How many Toker coached WRs have been drafted." I was just answering the question, not saying that Toler got them drafted.

Remigio got his Cal degree and went to Fresno State as a grad transfer. And Remigio did not get drafted, he made the NFL as an undrafted free agent. Listed at 5'10" 190 in the NFL he is still not a good blocker. What he has is speed.

Sturdivant was on the PAC-12 all-freshman team at Cal. There is a reason UCLA wanted him. I don't see that as an indictment of Toler's coaching at all. Same with Hunter playing well at Cal under Toler and not at UW. How is that an indictment of Toler's coaching?

What other position group have we recruited and developed players that are desired and poached by bigger programs?

And while it may be "factual" that the WRs are not very good blockers, it is contradictory to complain we don't run outside the tackles (a complaint which I agree with) but also blame poor WR blocking for failures in the run game.

Post after post with Toler singled out of all the coaches. When I brought up Browning and his failures at recruiting and developing DL, I was told (something like) "Browning is an integral part of the future of Cal football."

Bloesch has been praised for a year and a half yet our OL is still terrible. And who were our great RBs between Laird and Ott? Who are the great Wilcox tight ends? Who are the great QBs recruited and signed under Wilcox?

Again, other than DB and LB, WR has been our best position group under Wilcox. We lose WRs to bigger programs, not because they cannot block, we lose them because others see they are good and the Cal offense is bad, due to poor OCs, OLs, and WBs.
Hunter and Sturdivant did not feel they could develop as fully as they wanted to for the NFL here. I never said it was due to Toler. I agree the offense has been bad all throughout the Wilcox regime. NIL played a role with both but QB play and offensive scheme were a big part as well.

Toler was at UCD in 2017 as the WR coach not at Cal.

Remigio was never utilzed as he should have been at Cal. Yes he is fast but put up really good numbers in one season at FSU.

Bloesch did very nice work patching together a poor OL in 2023. the results and performance were noticeably better. The unit went from awful to average. The UCD game was awful. Both in terms of OL play but also offensive productivity. So we will see soon enough if that was one game or more of the same. I am not the one saying WR blocking is the sole reason for failures in the run game. But it would be nice to see a better effort from the WRs when called upon to block.

What I am saying is that Toler is getting some love for his position group when the results do not warrant it. I doubt seriously if you would be defending Burl to this degree if he had played and gone to school at say USC rather than Cal. Results need to matter. Burl does not call plays and he does not pick the QB, but his group outside of 2022 has posted less than stellar results. It has been a constant complaint they do not separate well or defeat press coverage well. Those are coaching issues. The group has athletic ability and speed.

As for defending Wilcox I am not that guy. I perhaps more than almost anyone on this board has called for his firing. I wanted him fired rather than extended. It was clear he is not a good HC. Still clear today.

You are right it is a program issue regarding the offense. Well really it is a HC issue. But not one single coach on offense is without some role in the every single season of inept offense. Other than perhaps AT. But even his group last season had some issues with fumbles.

Every position coach is responsible for improving the performance of their group. While I am in agreement generally regarding where the offensive ineptitude issues reside it would be nice to see improvement in an area for which he does have some direct responsibility. WR blocking has been poor. It has never really been good. The players have changed, the results have not

SBGold
Nikko is on the KC practice squad, not exactly blowing up it in the NFL
82gradDLSdad
SBGold said:

Honestly, we can do a lot of damage with a team full of guys who make NFL practice squads.
Pittstop
Well, Tonges is on the 49ers 53.
SBGold
82gradDLSdad said:

SBGold said:

Honestly, we can do a lot of damage with a team full of guys who make NFL practice squads
Agreed. Love Nikko and his team with the Bears
First Page Last Page
Page 306 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.