Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,253 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/09/lander-vaccine-stock-ethics-00007100

Nice job Lander, way to hold and sell at the top. Pfizer salutes you.
dajo9
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

2 of the 3 pictured aren't covering their nose. This would be 100x harder wearing these masks outside in heat also. And, yes, kudos for wearing masks Such a contrarian!

You aren't an anti masker but the contrarian in you couldn't help but criticize. This is so on brand for you.

Did you know that Vaccine Expert Paul Offit advised his son, in his 20's, not to get a booster?

Unlike you I'm not trawling anti-vaxx misinformation websites searching for information I can use to dissemble. If Based on what you've said, it sounds like he advised his son to get 2 doses of mRNA vaccine. Not that you would ever let that get in the way of your anti public health crusade.

I decided to google this guy. Here's a recent quote from Offit:

Quote:

If you work in a hospital, as I do, and you see children between 12 and 15 years of age coming into your hospital, they're not there because they haven't gotten a third dose, they're there because they haven't gotten any doses. I mean, this really is, at least at the hospital level, a disease for the unvaccinated, and that has to be our focus. I just feel like to some extent we've kind of given up on that, and this constant talk about boosting is in many ways a detour.
Once again shows how disingenuous you are to disregard his real message (which is that everyone, including children, should be vaccinated) in order to spread your anti-vax garbage.

Geez, man. Project much?

Is that the default reply for admitting that you were wrong about Paul Offit's vaccine position?
Why not just admit to Unit II that you were wrong, and apologize?

Paul Offit advised his son to not get a booster shot because the risks outweighed the benefits. Full stop.

USucks is inputting his own views into the topic.
You are pushing misinformation by omission. A common tactic but not a tactic that frees the perpetrator of guilt.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

Paul Offit advised his son to not get a booster shot because the risks outweighed the benefits. Full stop.

The WHO Chief Scientist, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan recently said that "there's no evidence right now" that suggests healthy children and adolescents need booster shots. But the risk from a third dose is very small, below the already low risk posed by the second shot.

According to data from the CDC, in just under 1 million people age 16-24 years who received a booster, there were just 4 confirmed myocarditis cases, all recovered, with 9 cases still under review. Data from Israel showed the third dose causes myocarditis in 1 in 15,000 males age 16-19 years. Moreover, researchers on vaccine-related myocarditis say that while long-term monitoring is needed, "most cases of suspected COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis in people younger than 21 are mild and resolve quickly". So giving a booster to young males carries a very low risk of a condition that is almost always mild and transient.

I Won't Call Dr. Paul Offit an Anti-Vaxxer | Science-Based Medicine (sciencebasedmedicine.org)

Perhaps there is no definitive right answer for RIGHT NOW.

Maybe Dr. Offit will be right.
But he has been wrong before . . . like when he said that Covid would cause less than "one-tenth of the damage that influenza causes every year in the United States."

It's "ok" to be wrong Oski.

oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

2 of the 3 pictured aren't covering their nose. This would be 100x harder wearing these masks outside in heat also. And, yes, kudos for wearing masks Such a contrarian!

You aren't an anti masker but the contrarian in you couldn't help but criticize. This is so on brand for you.

Did you know that Vaccine Expert Paul Offit advised his son, in his 20's, not to get a booster?

Unlike you I'm not trawling anti-vaxx misinformation websites searching for information I can use to dissemble. If Based on what you've said, it sounds like he advised his son to get 2 doses of mRNA vaccine. Not that you would ever let that get in the way of your anti public health crusade.

Quote:

If you work in a hospital, as I do, and you see children between 12 and 15 years of age coming into your hospital, they're not there because they haven't gotten a third dose, they're there because they haven't gotten any doses. I mean, this really is, at least at the hospital level, a disease for the unvaccinated, and that has to be our focus. I just feel like to some extent we've kind of given up on that, and this constant talk about boosting is in many ways a detour.
Once again shows how disingenuous you are to disregard his real message (which is that everyone, including children, should be vaccinated) in order to spread your anti-vax garbage.

Geez, man. Project much?

Is that the default reply for admitting that you were wrong about Paul Offit's vaccine position?

You are pushing misinformation by omission. A common tactic but not a tactic that frees the perpetrator of guilt.

What did I omit? Renowned vaccine expert Paul Offit has been a HUGE advocate of mRNA vaccines over the past 18 months. I find it very telling that he would advise his son, in his 20's, not to get the booster.

Please read the article, which basically indicates his belief that boosting healthy populations is a fruitless effort to prevent spread because protection against mild disease and infection is not durable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2021/12/omicron-dr-paul-offit-is-skeptical-of-boosters-for-all.html

And, yes, I do not believe that mRNA vaccines are harmless. That is my belief based on other information I have read and posted, but Offitt is not someone who touts mRNA dangers.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Geez, man. Project much?

What did I omit? Renowned vaccine expert Paul Offit has been a HUGE advocate of mRNA vaccines over the past 18 months. I find it very telling that he would not advise his son, in his 20's, not to get the booster.

Please read the article, which basically indicates his belief that boosting healthy populations is a fruitless effort to prevent spread because protection against mild disease and infection is not durable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2021/12/omicron-dr-paul-offit-is-skeptical-of-boosters-for-all.html

And, yes, I do not believe that mRNA vaccines are harmless. That is my belief based on other information I have read and posted, but Offitt is not someone who touts mRNA dangers.
Oxygen isn't harmless either. I'd advise against putting it in the body.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

The WHO Chief Scientist, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan recently said that "there's no evidence right now" that suggests healthy children and adolescents need booster shots. But the risk from a third dose is very small, below the already low risk posed by the second shot.

According to data from the CDC, in just under 1 million people age 16-24 years who received a booster, there were just 4 confirmed myocarditis cases, all recovered, with 9 cases still under review. Data from Israel showed the third dose causes myocarditis in 1 in 15,000 males age 16-19 years. Moreover, researchers on vaccine-related myocarditis say that while long-term monitoring is needed, "most cases of suspected COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis in people younger than 21 are mild and resolve quickly". So giving a booster to young males carries a very low risk of a condition that is almost always mild and transient.

I Won't Call Dr. Paul Offit an Anti-Vaxxer | Science-Based Medicine (sciencebasedmedicine.org)

Perhaps there is no definitive right answer for RIGHT NOW.

Maybe Dr. Offit will be right.
But he has been wrong before . . . like when he said that Covid would cause less than "one-tenth of the damage that influenza causes every year in the United States."

It's "ok" to be wrong Oski.

Wrong about what? Fyi, booster doses are smaller doses, which seems proper to reduce the negative effects of the vaccine while still producing an immune reaction.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Geez, man. Project much?

What did I omit? Renowned vaccine expert Paul Offit has been a HUGE advocate of mRNA vaccines over the past 18 months. I find it very telling that he would not advise his son, in his 20's, not to get the booster.

Cigarettes aren't harmless either. I'd advise against putting them in the body. Oxygen, on the other hand, you need to live.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Geez, man. Project much?

Cigarettes aren't harmless either. I'd advise against putting them in the body. Oxygen, on the other hand, you need to live.
But oxygen isn't harmless. Therefore it's bad.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Geez, man. Project much?

What did I omit? Renowned vaccine expert Paul Offit has been a HUGE advocate of mRNA vaccines over the past 18 months. I find it very telling that he would advise his son, in his 20's, not to get the booster.

He isn't advising his son not to get the booster because it is risky. He is advising his son not to get the booster because he is not in an at-risk population and he thinks the vaccines should go to those more in need.

DiabloWags
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

He isn't advising his son not to get the booster because it is risky. He is advising his son not to get the booster because he is not in an at-risk population and he thinks the vaccines should go to those more in need.

Bingo.

oski003
DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

He must not be a U.C. Berkeley student.

The CDC touts numbers, parroted here, that those with booster are so much more protected against severe disease and recommends it for almost everyone, including Dr. Offitt's son. Yet Dr. Offitt advises his son not to get it because he is not at risk and the unvaccinated need it more, despite Fauci and others saying the US is saturated with vaccines. This is all very fascinating. I bet there are no absolutes here. If we are to believe Offitt at his word, it sounds like the booster science is unsettled.
sycasey
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

The CDC touts numbers, parroted here, that those with booster are so much more protected against severe disease and recommends it for almost everyone, including Dr. Offitt's son. Yet Dr. Offitt advises his son not to get it because he is not at risk and the unvaccinated need it more, despite Fauci and others saying the US is saturated with vaccines. This is all very fascinating. I bet there are no absolutes here. If we are to believe Offitt at his word, it sounds like the booster science is unsettled.
I think the assumption that people taking vaccines here means they don't get them elsewhere is a faulty one. I get the impulse to have equity, but there are more issues with worldwide vaccine distribution than "we are hoarding them all."

Within the US itself, there is no issue. Vaccines are free and plentiful. An American who gets a booster is not taking it from another American.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

Unfortunately, you see a guy (Dr. Paul Offit) who is pro vaccine but has one small unorthodox element (delaying booster for young men) and you use that in your anti-vax crusade, claiming that "it's quite telling".

I'm not sure if you actually realize "this", but it's been your posting pattern during this entire thread.

Pushing misinformation by omission is not a credible tactic.
It's what people do when they are terribly biased and "married" to their position.

Like I said earlier, it's "ok" to be wrong every now and then.
The financial markets are terrific at teaching that lesson.
It helps one to be humble.

bearister
Hiltzik: We're not really 'done with COVID' - Los Angeles Times

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2022-02-08/is-covid-over-yet

" Emergency room doctors, everyone who's checking out our groceries, serving our food, they ought to be offended," Sahm told me.

They're not "done with COVID."

*I just don't see masks as that much of a sacrifice when you do a balance test.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

Unfortunately, in part because of people like you, unvaccinated people aren't limited by access to vaccines and people availing themselves of boosters aren't limiting people from getting vaccinated. Desperate as you are to pretend that Offitt's advice to his son somehow is a weapon you an use in your crusade against vaccination, it's just not. Offitt wants more people vaccinated.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

Unfortunately, in part because of people like you, unvaccinated people aren't limited by access to vaccines and people availing themselves of boosters aren't limiting people from getting vaccinated. Desperate as you are to pretend that Offitt's advice to his son somehow is a weapon you an use in your crusade against vaccination, it's just not. Offitt wants more people vaccinated.

I do not have a crusade against vaccination. I am generally against post emergency mRNA vaccination. Exceptions should be made for the immunocompromised and elderly who really have no alternative in the United States because of the manufacturers of the mRNA vaccines have prevented such this far.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

I do not have a crusade against vaccination.
Hundreds of anti-vaxx posts rife with misinformation in this forum would suggest otherwise.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Bingo.

I do not have a crusade against vaccination.
Hundreds of anti-vaxx posts rife with misinformation in this forum would suggest otherwise.

There aren't hundreds of my posts on this thread rife with disinformation that would suggest I am anti-vax.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

The Covid fear porn narrative is collapsing.
Closing in on a million deaths and this guy thinks fear is unwarranted.

The Democratic politicians aren't just following polls. They are seeing the situation evolve the same as most of the rest of us. Vaccines came online almost a year ago. Everyone that can be vaccinated and isn't vaccinated has made their choice. The northeast winter surge is ending. Now is the time to normalize, at least here in the northeast. Most of us people on the edge of this discussion see it that way and most of the politicians in touch with things see it that way as well.

It is only the people with an agenda in this fight who see it as political gamesmanship when they are seeing the politicians do the right thing at the right time.

Democrat politicians are following the polls because other Democrats are sick and tired of being misled. Conflating "The Science" with politics like this is a key reason many lost trust in public health experts.
DiabloWags
WHO NEEDS PUBLIC HEALTH "EXPERTS" WHEN TRUMP KNOWS SCIENCE!

Feb. 27, 2020 - - - "It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle - - - it will disappear."

March 2, 2020 - - - Pharmaceutical companies are going "to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon."

March 13, 2020 - - - The Trump White House "inherited" a "broken," "bad," and "obsolete" test for Covid.

March 14, 2020 - - - "We stopped all of Europe" with a travel ban.

March 17, 2020 - - - "Ive always known this is real. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.

May 8, 2020 - - - The Coronavirus is "going to go away without a vaccine... and we're not going to see it again"

May 18, 2020 - - - "Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country"

July 2, 2020 - - - The pandemic is "getting under control"

July 4, 2020 - - - 99% of Covid-19 cases are "totally harmless"

July 6, 2020 - - - "We now have the lowest fatality rate in the World"

July 6, 2020 - - - Children are "virtually immune" to Covid-19

All of Trump's Lies About the Coronavirus - The Atlantic

AunBear89
Morons "lost trust" in public health officials because those officials were saying things the morons didn't want to hear (mask up, stay home, wash your hands) or didn't understand (evolving recommendations based on the changing science over passage of time).
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Morons "lost trust" in public health officials because those officials were saying things the morons didn't want to hear (mask up, stay home, wash your hands) or didn't understand (evolving recommendations based on the changing science over passage of time).

Did you trust these morons?
oski003
I am surprised these types of stories are allowed to run again... Was the embargo lifted?

https://www.weau.com/2022/02/10/autopsy-confirms-kansas-woman-died-allergic-reaction-covid-19-vaccine/

Seriously, a year for an autopsy result on an easy one... How long does it take on a hard one? Decades?
BearForce2
oski003 said:

Interesting timing, with all the pictures coming out of democratic leaders maskless indoors.
Unit2Sucks
oski00 said:

https://www.weau.com/2022/02/10/autopsy-confirms-kansas-woman-died-allergic-reaction-covid-19-vaccine/
Really sad story - sounds like they did everything right and treated her with an epi pen. According to the CDC, about 5 per million have this sort of anaphylaxis. I would like to think that people with her severe allergy profile would be able to get vaccinated in the hospital.

Quote:

Evans had a history of medical problems and allergies, including hypertension, environmental allergies, allergic disorder, and reactive airway disease. The autopsy report said Evans had previously experienced previous an anaphylactic reaction to Albuterol, a drug used to treat or prevent bronchospasm in patients with asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung diseases.

003 is using this to further his anti-vax crusade, but this is a pretty rare reaction and not something that should dissuade anyone without a history of anapyhlaxis. Of course, 003 knows all of this but he likes to mislead by omission and layer in a few conspiracy theories as well.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

More hysterics because I challenge your agenda. It's hilarious to describe something as "potentially" life threatening when hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated without any deaths. And yet thousands of unvaccinated die every day. COVID is the potentially life threatening condition people should be worried about not allergic reactions.

By the way, I agree the messaging could have been better in the allergic reactions. It's only potentially an issue for people who have a history of severe allergic reactions which is a very small subset of the population. No one else should be waiting at the pharmacy post jab. I know I didn't after any of mine, nor did we with my children or wife.

Fear of theoretical allergic reaction is not the reason millions of conservative tribes people are exposing themselves to excess COVID risk. Thanks for playing though.

Sorry USucks, you are peddling vaccine misinformation.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski00 said:

Really sad story - sounds like they did everything right and treated her with an epi pen. According to the CDC, about 5 per million have this sort of anaphylaxis. I would like to think that people with her severe allergy profile would be able to get vaccinated in the hospital.

Quote:

Evans had a history of medical problems and allergies, including hypertension, environmental allergies, allergic disorder, and reactive airway disease. The autopsy report said Evans had previously experienced previous an anaphylactic reaction to Albuterol, a drug used to treat or prevent bronchospasm in patients with asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung diseases.

003 is using this to further his anti-vax crusade, but this is a pretty rare reaction and not something that should dissuade anyone without a history of anapyhlaxis. Of course, 003 knows all of this but he likes to mislead by omission and layer in a few conspiracy theories as well.

You are arguing things that I am not doing, which is your m.o. Regardless, let's stay on topic. My clear concern was the fact that this was kept from the public for an entire year. You were bamboozled so much that you told me two weeks ago that nobody has died via allergic reaction to mRNA vaccines. I am truly sorry your health officials lie to you (sarcasm) to protect mRNA because it was necessary to save lives.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

More hysterics because I challenge your agenda. It's hilarious to describe something as "potentially" life threatening when hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated without any deaths. And yet thousands of unvaccinated die every day. COVID is the potentially life threatening condition people should be worried about not allergic reactions.

By the way, I agree the messaging could have been better in the allergic reactions. It's only potentially an issue for people who have a history of severe allergic reactions which is a very small subset of the population. No one else should be waiting at the pharmacy post jab. I know I didn't after any of mine, nor did we with my children or wife.

Fear of theoretical allergic reaction is not the reason millions of conservative tribes people are exposing themselves to excess COVID risk. Thanks for playing though.

Because one person with known history of severe allergic reactions died of anaphylaxis? Sorry, this is entirely consistent with what I posted.

Perhaps I should post every time a COVID vaccine saves someone's life. Then I could drown out your ridiculous cherry picking with hundreds of thousands of success stories. You aren't fooling anyone.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Because one person with known history of severe allergic reactions died of anaphylaxis? Sorry, this is entirely consistent with what I posted.

Perhaps I should post every time a COVID vaccine saves someone's life. Then I could drown out your ridiculous cherry picking with hundreds of thousands of success stories. You aren't fooling anyone.

You posted something as fact to demonstrate I was wrong and then facts came out two weeks later that proved you were wrong. You aren't fooling anyone.

mRNA vaccines have saved way way more lives than they have harmed. It isn't even close, and I never said it was. Get back on your meds and stop making up my arguments.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

You posted something as fact to demonstrate I was wrong and then facts came out two weeks later that proved you were wrong. You aren't fooling anyone.

mRNA vaccines have saved way way more lives than they have harmed. It isn't even close, and I never said it was. Get back on your meds and stop making up my arguments.
You are so blinded by misinformation that you can't even see that I specifically mention people with a history of severe allergic reactions, which this woman had. So thanks for pointing out that my statement was accurate.

Anaphylaxis is potentially life-threatening for an extremely small subset of the population, the vast majority of whom already know who they are. I know you are on cloud 9 doing a victory lap because a woman with a history of severe allergic reactions had one that lead to her death but this doesn't do anything to change the calculus of vaccination. You know this of course, but heaven forfend you miss an opportunity to mislead people.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

You are so blinded by misinformation that you can't even see that I specifically mention people with a history of severe allergic reactions, which this woman had. So thanks for pointing out that my statement was accurate.

Anaphylaxis is potentially life-threatening for an extremely small subset of the population, the vast majority of whom already know who they are. I know you are on cloud 9 doing a victory lap because a woman with a history of severe allergic reactions had one that lead to her death but this doesn't do anything to change the calculus of vaccination. You know this of course, but heaven forfend you miss an opportunity to mislead people.

USucks: mRNA vaccines have never killed anyone, and people have rare allergic reactions to vaccines.

Me: Yes, they have killed people. This stuff isn't really reported.

Me: look, a confirmed mRNA vaccine death that took a year for the autopsy report to confirm it. Looks like you were wrong.

USucks: You are misleading people. This person had a history of allergic reactions.

Holy wow. Logic is not your strong suit. Go argue that the Sahara needs more sand.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

USucks: mRNA vaccines have never killed anyone, and people have rare allergic reactions to vaccines.

Me: look, a confirmed mRNA vaccine death that took a year for the autopsy report to confirm it. Looks like you were wrong.

USucks: You are misleading people. This person had a history of allergic reactions.

Holy wow. Logic is not your strong suit. Go argue that the Sahara needs more sand.
Congratulations, you found one death from anaphylaxis. There may even be a handful of others. Please allow me to update my statement to acknowledge that at least one person with a history of severe allergic reactions had a severe allergic reaction which lead to her death. How many doses of mRNA have been given in the US? 300 million?

It doesn't change any of the analysis and you know it. You will continue to unleash a torrent of misinformation and will continue to pretend that tens of thousands of people have died from the vaccine while ignoring the hundreds of thousands of Americans whose lives have already been saved by mRNA.

I would say logic isn't your strong suit, but let's be honest, logic hasn't even entered the picture with you. Pretty sad to see you grandstanding over one poor woman had died from an allergic reaction. According to data I've seen, well over 1k Americans die each year from anaphylaxis. It's a severe risk that applies to a small number of people. As I clearly stated in the post that you cited, those people generally know who they are and need to be very careful. It's utterly irrelevant for the vast majority of vaccine recipients.

All this shows is how desperate you are to discredit a life-saving vaccine. Next you will complain about rashes from bandaids (my son left his vaccine bandaid on for a week and the rash took a week to clear). Do you think we should seek recourse against Pfizer or should we go straight to the top and sue Fauci?
BearForce2

The kid on the left without his mask is a future rebel patriot.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Congratulations, you found one death from anaphylaxis. There may even be a handful of others. Please allow me to update my statement to acknowledge that at least one person with a history of severe allergic reactions had a severe allergic reaction which lead to her death. How many doses of mRNA have been given in the US? 300 million?

It doesn't change any of the analysis and you know it. You will continue to unleash a torrent of misinformation and will continue to pretend that tens of thousands of people have died from the vaccine while ignoring the hundreds of thousands of Americans whose lives have already been saved by mRNA.

I would say logic isn't your strong suit, but let's be honest, logic hasn't even entered the picture with you. Pretty sad to see you grandstanding over one poor woman had died from an allergic reaction. According to data I've seen, well over 1k Americans die each year from anaphylaxis. It's a severe risk that applies to a small number of people. As I clearly stated in the post that you cited, those people generally know who they are and need to be very careful. It's utterly irrelevant for the vast majority of vaccine recipients.

All this shows is how desperate you are to discredit a life-saving vaccine. Next you will complain about rashes from bandaids (my son left his vaccine bandaid on for a week and the rash took a week to clear). Do you think we should seek recourse against Pfizer or should we go straight to the top and sue Fauci?

We shall see what else you will have to go back in time and correct in the future.

Here was my initial take on the lady's death:

"Seriously, a year for an autopsy result on an easy one... How long does it take on a hard one? Decades?"

She died on March 23, 2021. The autopsy came out in February 2022 on an obvious case of death caused by allergic reaction.

I haven't looked lately but VAERS data released in December by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 965,843 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 20,244 deaths and 155,506 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 10, 2021.

Excluding "foreign reports" to VAERS, 691,884 adverse events, including 9,295 deaths and 59,767 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 10, 2021.

Yes, I understand that many vaccines have side effects and many of the VAERS reports are coincidences (and a few made up), but I also understand that many are real vaccine injuries that far exceed the injury rate from other approved vaccines.

Just remember, when you discredit the entire VAERS covid 19 database because the injuries have not been publicly verified, that it took almost a full year for this lady's cause of death to be verified, and Pfizer and the FDA want 75+ years to make their approval data public by fighting, losing, and appealing an FOIA request.

While you contend that people "like me" broadcast covid disinformation which furthers vaccine hesitancy, it is my contention that America's experience with mRNA covid vaccines furthers vaccine hesitancy (which will negatively impact trust on all future vaccines).

Despite a clear unwillingness to admit safety issues with larger doses, I do applaud the aggressive dose cutting the FDA and Pfizer and Moderna have done with their boosters and adolescent doses. Unfortunately, this doesn't help with the vaccine's poor durabily, which leads to more boosting.
Unit2Sucks
Oh look, desperate anti-vaxxer is back to pretending like VAERS is an approximation of deaths. Most of those reports come from outside the US. We know people aren't dropping dead right and left from vaccines. And we know that we are going to pass a million COVID deaths any day now. What a weird, pathetic crusade you have.

As for why this lady's autopsy took so long, I have no idea. Bob Saget's took about 6 weeks. Imagine how many extra COVID deaths that could have been prevented by the vaccines there are but we still haven't found out about? Florida is purposefully delaying it's COVID death reporting in order to make it seem like they are doing better than they are and you are continuing to pretend that the vaccines are dangerous despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.