Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,114 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by movielover
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

Quote:

Go ahead and take the horse de-wormer. While you are at it, please stick a laser up your a$$ and drink bleach. Then we will not have to listen to your bull**** anymore.
It's comments like these that cause me to doubt whether the republic can continue to exist. Such ignorance expressed with absolute certainty and utter contempt for other viewpoints.
The fact that you continue to spout bald-faced lies, refuse to acknowledge it when called out, and spread dangerous and false misinformation that is contributing to the thousands of unvaccinated weekly COVID deaths by suicide has understandably caused people to stop pretending like people like you are worth having civilized discourse. Stop pretending you understand whether anyone has taken FDA approved COVID vaccines, despite the fact that anyone can go and get Comirnaty or Spikevax right now if they want it. You fell for misinformation many moons ago that has been debunked.

Your opinions are garbage and we don't have to pretend otherwise.

It's really easy for you and 003 to ask stupid questions like "who pay for claims of damage suffered by recipients of Novavax's vaccine" but since you guys aren't here in good faith, people aren't going to treat you as if you were. Go find some idiot anti-vaxxer forum where you guys can keep your misinformation to the self-selected group engaged in the world's largest self-delusional murder suicide pact. If this forum had any reasonable moderation, you guys would have been banned already.

Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Go ahead and take the horse de-wormer. While you are at it, please stick a laser up your a$$ and drink bleach. Then we will not have to listen to your bull**** anymore.
It's comments like these that cause me to doubt whether the republic can continue to exist. Such ignorance expressed with absolute certainty and utter contempt for other viewpoints.
The fact that you continue to spout bald-faced lies, refuse to acknowledge it when called out, and spread dangerous and false misinformation that is contributing to the thousands of unvaccinated weekly COVID deaths by suicide has understandably caused people to stop pretending like people like you are worth having civilized discourse. Stop pretending you understand whether anyone has taken FDA approved COVID vaccines, despite the fact that anyone can go and get Comirnaty or Spikevax right now if they want it. You fell for misinformation many moons ago that has been debunked.

It's really easy for you and 003 to ask stupid questions like "who pay for claims of damage suffered by recipients of Novavax's vaccine" but since you guys aren't here in good faith, people aren't going to treat you as if you were. Go find some idiot anti-vaxxer forum where you guys can keep your misinformation to the self-selected group engaged in the world's largest self-delusional murder suicide pact. If this forum had any reasonable moderation, you guys would have been banned already.

The horse dewormer thing is propaganda worthy of Goebbels. It's hardly surprising that you would approve since you are a cyber brownshirt in the Fauxi party.

You can think whatever you want of my opinions. It it doesn't concern me one iota. I stand with brave doctors and scientists. Only in your sad fantasy world is this a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It's ironic you would attack 003 and I for not acting here in good faith. Do you even know what that is? You misquote 003 by inserting some nonsense about Novavax. Some good faith. And it's funny how you now want to invoke censorship. People like you always play that card when the argument isn't going their way.

Yesterday, the CDC panel voted to add the vaxxines to the child vaccine schedule. I repeat my questions since you dodged them.

Do you think that decision was based on solid science?
Do you think that these vaccines will be beneficial to the children who will be forced to receive them?

C'mon, engage in good faith. It's not hard if that is really your intention.
Enlighten us with your wisdom and brilliance.
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

The horse dewormer thing is propaganda worthy of Goebbels. It's hardly surprising that you would approve since you are a cyber brownshirt in the Fauxi party.

You can think whatever you want of my opinions. It it doesn't concern me one iota. I stand with brave doctors and scientists. Only in your sad fantasy world is this a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It's ironic you would attack 003 and I for not acting here in good faith. Do you even know what that is? Funny how now want to invoke censorship. People like you always play that card when the argument isn't going their way.

Yesterday, the CDC panel voted to add the vaxxines to the child vaccine schedule. I repeat my questions since you dodged them.

Do you think that these vaccines will be beneficial to the children who will be forced to receive them?

C'mon, engage in good faith. It's not hard if that is really your intention.
Enlighten us with your wisdom and brilliance.
Once again you lead with lies and you are both hysterical and factually incorrect. The CDC has not added the COVID vaccines to the schedule. An advisory panel recommended it. Adding it to a schedule doesn't require schools to mandate it. State and local jurisdictions make those decisions on their own.

You've done quite the Motte and Bailey here but it's all BS. Calling me a brownshirt and pretending I care about Fauci (when people like you are the ones obsessed with him) just makes you look even dumber, which, given the high volume of misinformed garbage you spew, is a tall task.

None of this has anything to do with the liability protection that Novavax and the other COVID vaccine providers benefit from by virtue of the PREP Act. Oh wait, I suppose there is an important distinction to be made. Liability protections can't migrate from CICP to VICP unless the vaccines are recommended for routine administration to children. The process you are complaining about is a precursor to that. So on the one hand you complain about the liability protections and on the other hand you complain about any change which might impact that.

Stop pretending like you have any idea what you are talking about or that you are here in good faith. You constantly lie, you never address any challenges to your lies, and you continue to spread idiotic and dangerously false misinformation with every dumb screed that wafts through your keyboard.

Give up already. But if you don't want to give up, start responding to all of the times I've called you out for lying before demanding that I or anyone else respond to your next wild bat**** crazy unverified claim.
Zippergate
Quote:

Once again you lead with lies and you are both hysterical and factually incorrect. The CDC has not added the COVID vaccines to the schedule. An advisory panel recommended it. Adding it to a schedule doesn't require schools to mandate it. State and local jurisdictions make those decisions on their own.

You've done quite the Motte and Bailey here but it's all BS. Calling me a brownshirt and pretending I care about Fauci (when people like you are the ones obsessed with him) just makes you look even dumber, which, given the high volume of misinformed garbage you spew, is a tall task.

None of this has anything to do with the liability protection that Novavax and the other COVID vaccine providers benefit from by virtue of the PREP Act. Oh wait, I suppose there is an important distinction to be made. Liability protections can't migrate from CICP to VICP unless the vaccines are recommended for routine administration to children. The process you are complaining about is a precursor to that. So on the one hand you complain about the liability protections and on the other hand you complain about any change which might impact that.

Stop pretending like you have any idea what you are talking about or that you are here in good faith. You constantly lie, you never address any challenges to your lies, and you continue to spread idiotic and dangerously false misinformation with every dumb screed that wafts through your keyboard.

Give up already. But if you don't want to give up, start responding to all of the times I've called you out for lying before demanding that I or anyone else respond to your next wild bat**** crazy unverified claim.
There you again, acting in bad faith. I said:
"Yesterday, the CDC panel voted to add the vaxxines to the child vaccine schedule."

Then you replied with:
"Once again you lead with lies and you are both hysterical and factually incorrect. The CDC has not added the COVID vaccines to the schedule."

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-votes-add-covid-19-214627862.html

Now who is lying here? Seriously, get over yourself.

And as far as mandates are concerned, this is a necessary step on that path. Of course, mandates are coming to states run by idiots like California. So yeah, I do think concern is warranted. You do not?

You keep dodging my questions. I repeat...

Give up already? You can name call, berate, and lie all you want. Doesn't phase me in the least but keep it up. You're just making yourself look foolish and fascist. True colors.

oski003
Zippergate said:

Quote:

"Yesterday, the CDC panel voted to add the vaxxines to the child vaccine schedule."

Then you replied with:
"Once again you lead with lies and you are both hysterical and factually incorrect. The CDC has not added the COVID vaccines to the schedule."

And as far as mandates are concerned, this is a necessary step on that path. Of course, mandates are coming to states run by idiots like California. So yeah, I do think concern is warranted. You do not?

Give up already? You can name call, berate, and lie all you want. Doesn't phase me in the least but keep it up. You're just making yourself look foolish and fascist. True colors.

He is so disingenuous and misleading. The CDC's recommendations hold great weight here. School districts and municipalities are supposed to be able to trust the CDC.

He is incredibly dismissive of my questions, which are important and relevant.

Who pays for successful claims under the CICP? Is there a cap on damages? Can Pfizer directly be sued for a vaccine injury under the non branded vax?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Then you replied with:

He is so disingenuous and misleading. The CDC's recommendations hold great weight here. School districts and municipalities are supposed to be able to trust the CDC.

Who pays for successful claims under the CICP? Is there a cap on damages? Can Pfizer directly be sued for a vaccine injury under the non branded vax?
Your questions are also dumb and disingenuous so you are giving Zipperhate a run for his money.

Is there any difference in recourse for someone who is injured from a pfizer, moderna or novavax COVID vaccine? Is there any reason why you are asking whether there is a different treatment for "non-branded" pfizer and Comirnaty?

Why don't you stop asking disingenuous misleading questions and stop wasting everyone's time with misinformation?

No one has time to keep up with your torrent of misleading information so I'm just here to dunk and run.
DiabloWags
calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

No mention of healthcare workers worldwide who had to staff overflowing ER's and got burned out, got sick and died.

If you don't take the safety precautions recommended by Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, Stanford Medical School and UCSF, and least have the common courtesy to go into an alley way and die like a dog and not overtax the healthcare system. Make your choice. Don't be a p@ussy. You gotta commit….and if you get Long Covid and blew off precautions, quit whining and go f@uck yourself.

*Also you need to lay out in detail why you guys are so much smarter than the people in Asia that take Covid precautions seriously.

Please explain many countries in Africa who have low vaxx rates and very low Covid infection rates, and death rates. More specifically, those who took Ivermectin for river blindness had a very low Covid infection rate. (They also have low obesity rates, and high Vitamin D uptake (the sun).)

I recall some of the first times I heard about the "Military Industrial Complex", and now it seems we have "Big Pharma".

Hahahahahaaaa!
Exactly.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

No mention of healthcare workers worldwide who had to staff overflowing ER's and got burned out, got sick and died.

If you don't take the safety precautions recommended by Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, Stanford Medical School and UCSF, and least have the common courtesy to go into an alley way and die like a dog and not overtax the healthcare system. Make your choice. Don't be a p@ussy. You gotta commit….and if you get Long Covid and blew off precautions, quit whining and go f@uck yourself.

*Also you need to lay out in detail why you guys are so much smarter than the people in Asia that take Covid precautions seriously.

Please explain many countries in Africa who have low vaxx rates and very low Covid infection rates, and death rates. More specifically, those who took Ivermectin for river blindness had a very low Covid infection rate. (They also have low obesity rates, and high Vitamin D uptake (the sun).)

I recall some of the first times I heard about the "Military Industrial Complex", and now it seems we have "Big Pharma".

Hahahahahaaaa!
Exactly.

And peanut butter is dog food. People aren't morons. Just because something can be for horses, doesn't make it horse dewormer. Nobody here has advocated taking horse dewormer.
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Then you replied with:

Your questions are also dumb and disingenuous so you are giving Zipperhate a run for his money.

Is there any difference in recourse for someone who is injured from a pfizer, moderna or novavax COVID vaccine? Is there any reason why you are asking whether there is a different treatment for "non-branded" pfizer and Comirnaty?

Why don't you stop asking disingenuous misleading questions and stop wasting everyone's time with misinformation?

No one has time to keep up with your torrent of misleading information so I'm just here to dunk and run.
Is there any difference in liability, I honesty don't know. Smart people I respect seemed to think so and If they were wrong, then I was wrong as well. All of this confusion and "misinformation" could have been avoided if the authorities would simply act in a way that is transparent and science-driven. Why go to the trouble of giving full approval to a version of the vaccine that no one can actually receive? Why? Go ahead, ridicule questions like these. Open-minded, truth-seeking people ask questions. And I for one will not be bullied into silence because you, Minister of Truth, don't approve.

Once again, I will redirect us back to the topic of this thread.

Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

That topic is sadly very relevant today. TODAY, October 20, 2022. Thanks to decision by the CDC, it is all but inevitable that children will be forced to be "vaccinated" in order to attend school in many states. Do you disagree with this statement? If this is true, I will ask again the questions that will be on the minds of most parents, even Kool-aid-drinking Covidians, at least those that don't already live in Florida or planning to move there.

In the interests of full disclosure, I answer a resounding NO to both. Forcing children to be vaxxed (repeatedly) with something that they don't need which will surely cause harm is unethical. I'm not okay with it. Not for my boys. Not for my niece and nephews. Not even for your kids.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Then you replied with:

Continuing to avoid and insult the questions, I see.

Is there is a different liability and who pays or damage caps on the vaccine manufacturers when their product is sold under the approval of 1) only EUA
2) FDA approval but not on vaccine schedule
3) FDA approval and on vaccine schedule.
Unit2Sucks
You guys continue to ask disingenuous misleading questions and almost entirely ignore the responses.

Thank you Zipper for acknowledging that you don't actually know the difference in treatment for non-branded vs branded vs Novavax. You should reconsider why you keep claiming that Comirnaty and Spikevax are unavailable. You keep claiming with authority that no one has received those shots, why? What are you basing it on? Who told you that? Have you looked to see if/where you can get them right now? Have you checked the vaccine finder website? What steps have you taken to do any diligence to answer the leading questions you ask rather than just positing them based on an assumption of corruption spoonfed to you by anti-vax conspiracy theorists? Robert Malone, who you have allowed to mislead you before, has acknowledged that he was wrong, why isn't that enough for you to correct your misinformation? Do you ever go to primary sources to "do your own research" or do you only go to biased purveyors?

As for 003's questions. Why don't you tell us the answers to the leading questions you continue to ask?

This is a rather tiresome game where you guys ask questions which imply some sort of nefarious wrongdoing, demand other people play your game by answering them, and then we haggle over how blameworthy you are for disingenuously spreading misinformation. As much as I enjoy dunking on you, this is just a waste of my time. You obviously have an unlimited appetite for misinformation so eventually you will declare yourself a winner because we all have tired of correcting you. It appears I'm the only person dumb enough to continue to waste their time correcting the agenda-driven BS that you both spread.

The world would be a better place if this thread were locked. Having said that, I'm just going to unwatch this thread and let you two turn it into your very own 4chan of misinformation. Good luck convincing more people to commit suicide by COVID over the next however many months.
Zippergate
Whatever, U2S, dwell quibble on the minors if it makes you feel superior. I agree, let's go to the source documents.

Show me the vaxxine risk-benefit analysis for children.

You know these hearings are public. Surely you should be able to provide that information.

Show me the data which proves that all the death and disease reported to VAERS cannot be attributed to the gene-therapies. By all means, let's see the freaking data so that people can make informed decisions about their own health and the health of their children.

Your idea to lock this thread is a great one. Right here where you dodge the KEY QUESTIONS for a fourth time. Go ahead, call my questions stupid. Do it. You know you want to. Show us your true colors yet again.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Hahahahahaaaa!
Exactly.

And peanut butter is dog food. People aren't morons. Just because something can be for horses, doesn't make it horse dewormer. Nobody here has advocated taking horse dewormer.

Naaaaaaa.

Just a bunch of clowns at the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) that so many losers on social media have been quoting and promoting over the years.

Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

DiabloWags
And then there was the always BRILLIANT DR. BEN CARSON (as movielover calls him) who along with Mike "My Pillow" LIndell were promoting an oleander plant extract to cure coronavirus and pushing Donald Trump to support it.

Of course, Ben Carson a leading pediatric neurosurgeon would know absolutely ZILCH when it comes to antiviral drugs or infectious diseases.

Lololololololololo!

oski003
DiabloWags said:

And then there was the always BRILLIANT DR. BEN CARSON (as movielover calls him) who along with Mike "My Pillow" LIndell were promoting an oleander plant extract to cure coronavirus and pushing Donald Trump to support it.

Of course, Ben Carson a leading pediatric neurosurgeon would know absolutely ZILCH when it comes to antiviral drugs or infectious diseases.

Lololololololololo!

This is an adorable story that has nothing to do with our discussion. Were you sliding in someone dm's talking Ben Carson? I don't see him in this conversation anywhere. Is this something you were chatting about with Unit2?
oski003
Experimental technology is expensive.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-expects-price-covid-vaccine-110-130-per-dose-2022-10-20/

Flu shots are around $45 and are only recommended annually. Here, Pfizer MUST meet revenue forecasts despite sliding demand, especially in lower age groups.

This is why Pfizer pays $10 million + annually to lobby.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-influence/2021/10/01/pfizer-adds-more-lobbying-help-797991

There are more than two big pharma lobbyist in Washington per each member of Congress and many have ties to government officials, such as Biden.
calpoly
oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Why would he take a horse dewormer, stick a laser up his butt or drink bleach? Why don't you just avoid this topic if you can't handle the discourse?
Discourse? You post 82 pages of lies and disinformation and you call that discourse. Why unit2 even responds to you after all the lies you spout is beyond me.
AunBear89
Pro tip: actually read the article, not just the headline.

" The ACIP's Wednesday recommendation now goes to CDC Director Rochelle Walenksy and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for approval. Once approved, the advice will be included in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), a publication of public health information."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Why would he take a horse dewormer, stick a laser up his butt or drink bleach? Why don't you just avoid this topic if you can't handle the discourse?
Discourse? You post 82 pages of lies and disinformation and you call that discourse. Why unit2 even responds to you after all the lies you spout is beyond me.
I can assure you that Unit2 posted more lies and disinformation than I have in this topic.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

I can assure you that Unit2 posted more lies and disinformation than I have in this topic.

That sounds like something a liar would say.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

That sounds like something a liar would say.

One time I posted that Israel approved a 4th shot. USucks said "liar, you don't know that!". I then did a double-take and realized it was incorrect information, which I admitted. They then approved it a week later. Another time, I posted incorrect Australian Navy data in myocarditis. USucks posted out how obviously false it was. He was correct. Those are the two instances I can recall.
Cal88
DiabloWags
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

It's like playing a video game for Unit2.
He enjoys proving Oski wrong week in and week out.
Not that that's all that difficult to do.

At least the FDA approved Novavax's Covid booster. Not that that would make up for massive shareholder losses this year.

U.S. FDA authorizes Novavax's COVID vaccine as booster for adults (yahoo.com)

Zippergate
So I spent 10 seconds on a google search of Comirnaty and discovered that it is available. So much for that theory. It seemed to make sense at the time, but lesson learned. Obviously, that makes me wrong about everything, dishonest, guilty of posting in bad faith and of the high crime of misinformation spreading.

Wish I was wrong about the ACIP meeting where Covid vaccines were added to the vaccine schedule. U2S told us that it didn't happen and ridiculed me for saying it. Well, look on the bright side, U2S, you got the result you wanted. It's a shame for you that they won't be able to force it on children in states like FL, but give them time. I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something. We can't have some uppity black republican state health official throwing shade on the narrative. How dare he challenge SCIENCE.

Anyway, a doctor from Maine live-blogged the event and posted it here...
https://merylnass.substack.com/p/here-is-my-live-blog-for-todays-acip
quite the read

Innate immunity is no longer a thing, I guess.
Who needs it anyway, we've got a vaccine for everything...brought to you by Pfizer!
calpoly
oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Now that you admitted to your lies you have passed to first step to being a lie addict!

The second step is to repeat: Unit2 was right and I was wrong 100 times.
Zippergate
Elevated troponin in all boosted individuals?

jump to 11:41 mark
"they have lost their minds"
Zippergate
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Now that you admitted to your lies you have passed to first step to being a lie addict!

The second step is to repeat: Unit2 was right and I was wrong 100 times.
Thank you, Poly. I've learned so much from your contributions to the discussion. Btw, how old are you, if I may be so bold. I'm 54, fwiw.
oski003
Zippergate said:

Elevated troponin in all boosted individuals?

jump to 11:41 mark
"they have lost their minds"

https://www.science.org/content/article/heart-risks-data-gaps-fuel-debate-covid-19-boosters-young-people

Subclinical myocarditis may be more common than thought. Christian Mller, director of the Cardiovascular Research Institute at University Hospital Basel, recently collected blood samples from almost 800 hospital workers 3 days after they got a COVID-19 booster. None met the criteria for myocarditis but 40 had high levels of troponin, a molecule that can indicate damage to the heart muscle. Chronic heart problems and other preexisting conditions might be to blame in 18 cases, but for the other 22 cases2.8% of participants, women and menMller believes the vaccine caused troponin levels to rise

Don't worry though. Moderna may giveth what it taketh

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/research/healing-heart-scientists-create-therapy-generates-healthy-heart-tissue-after-damage-0

https://newspunch.com/moderna-ceo-says-new-mrna-injection-will-repair-heart-muscle-after-heart-attack/
Zippergate
oski003 said:

Zippergat said:

Don't worry though. Moderna may giveth what it taketh

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/research/healing-heart-scientists-create-therapy-generates-healthy-heart-tissue-after-damage-0
They're also working on a cancer vaccine.
Zippergate
"banality of evil"
oski003
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tests positive for COVID-19 month after getting updated booster shot

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-tests-positive-covid-19-month-getting-updated-booster-shot
AunBear89
Do you two vaxx weirdos need a room? Maybe get movie lover to join so you can split the tab three ways.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Do you two vaxx weirdos need a room? Maybe get movie lover to join so you can split the tab three ways.

You are the one coming in here with the a$$less chaps. Thanks.
AunBear89
I'm sure you thought your homophobic joke was funny. Conservatives gonna asshat.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I'm sure you thought your homophobic joke was funny. Conservatives gonna asshat.

I only went there because you were there. Are you really that unaware?
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.