Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

510,163 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Is that going to be your 5th or 6h shot?

I might go for my 5th later this year... haven't decided. Hey, they're like Lays Potato Chips, what can I say?

Plus, when my kids tell me I have a big heart, I just love replying, "Yeah, literally!" Worth the laugh line!

I've had so many that people been callin' me by Lauren Boebert's nickname: "More Pr@icks than a Porcupine"

Too soon?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
This is a good read

Why Smart People Do Stupid Things (Like Getting mRNA Injections)
Big C
Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

I might go for my 5th later this year... haven't decided. Hey, they're like Lays Potato Chips, what can I say?

Plus, when my kids tell me I have a big heart, I just love replying, "Yeah, literally!" Worth the laugh line!
Haven't decided? The new boosters are recommended for virtually everyone. What makes you think it's wise to follow their other guidance and not this?

Just because I believe that the vaccines have done far more good than harm, it doesn't mean I don't think for myself.
BearHunter
Zippergate
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Haven't decided? The new boosters are recommended for virtually everyone. What makes you think it's wise to follow their other guidance and not this?

Just because I believe that the vaccines have done far more good than harm, it doesn't mean I don't think for myself.
You're not following the guidance. This means that on some level, you do not trust what the authorities are saying. Yet virtually all the positive information you have on the vaxxines has been propagated and filtered by these same authorities. I'm just trying to understand how you can trust them that the vaxxines were safe and effective, worthy of four jabs doing "more good than harm," while at the same time rejecting their advice to get another.
Big C
Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

You're not following the guidance. This means that on some level, you do not trust what the authorities are saying. Yet virtually all the positive information you have on the vaxxines has been propagated and filtered by these same authorities. I'm just trying to understand how you can trust them that the vaxxines were safe and effective, worthy of four jabs doing "more good than harm," while at the same time rejecting their advice to get another.

I don't trust too many people (or authorities) 100%, but it's possible to be "mostly right", or "more right than somebody else". Is Big Pharma in it to make a profit? Sure. Have they also helped out the human race while in pursuit of said profit? I would say yes.
MinotStateBeav
What a fantastic interview with Prof. Jeffrey Sachs who served on the initial COVID committee. He was an economist who was part of the group with Peter Dazak along with others to come up with a plan on the origin and plan on how to not only fight covid, but to get out a potential vaccine and cost etc. He was there from the beginning in Feb. of 2020. Great interview about Covid, Ukraine and a few other issues. I encourage you to watch this if you got time, its an hour long.

But there's pretty strong evidence that Covid-SARS was developed in a place called the Rocky Mountain lab also potentially UNC. There was a professor who had written an article before covid happened that said the SARS virus could not be spread using the Egyptian Fruit Bat. Sachs found that very odd at the time but later learned the Rocky Mountain Lab only had access to the Egyptian Fruit Bat, where a professor who had learned how to create the viruses at UNC was working on the SARS Covid virus, this professor created how to reverse engineer the furin cleavage site of the virus. It was likely (can't be proven) that we sent that virus to Wuhan where Fauci was jointly working with the chinese. Sachs said he's not sure if we had given up the research or if the Chinese continued it alone or jointly but Fauci was working with US Defense contractors along with the Chinese defense on this virus there. So we likely created the da*n thing, but can't be 100% proven. They needed a different kind of bat to insert the furin cleavage site to make it spreadable to humans. So they were testing it in Wuhan. Great interview from a guy that was on the inside from the beginning. Also a lot of great thoughts on what he said about Ukraine war. Btw, he was a democrat until all this stuff went down. He said there's no reason this COVID stuff should be partisan and has no idea why the Dems are fighting to keep information from getting out so hard.

Btw now that we know the CIA was bribing their analysts to change the story from Lab Leak to zoonotic makes me think we're a lot more responsible than our government wants to let out. These were not small bribes. I'll be honest, I was hoping it was more that China was responsible...but if it's proven we created it..man...that's going to be quite the shock. I didn't think even we would be this stupid.

Skip to 11:09 for interview.
https://rumble.com/v3jyjo8-september-22-2023.html
TandemBear
Had my fifth booster scheduled for last Friday. CVS screwed up and didn't get their shipment. No booster for me. (Luckily my kid who just flew abroad DID get hers - with flu - so she's totally set.)

Attended an Oktoberfest Sunday. Got my first case of Coronavirus on Tuesday. Seems kinda fast, but some reports of 3-day incubation periods, so it's possible. Or I picked it up elsewhere. (My booster probably wouldn't have helped. Bummer that now I have to delay it even further...)

My HCP (health care provider) got me on Paxlovid literally within hours of testing positive. Holy crap, does that stuff WORK!

After one crappy night and day, I slept great on night #2 and woke up feeling amazing the next day. Feeling 100% now, well ok, maybe 98.5%. Haven't tried to ride up a mountain yet...

Anecdotal evidence, for sure. But man is it nice to see such a quick turnaround. The metallic taste after taking those three Paxlovid pills twice a day does kinda suck. But I'll take it!

Stay safe out there. I'd mask up if I were immuno-compromised or flying these days.

Problem is, I have several more Oktoberfests to attend. Hmmm, maybe enough beer can kill it?

PROST!
TandemBear
I get a flu shot every year. You gotta problem with that?

And if Coronavirus stays endemic & dangerous in the human population every year, I'll happily get a Covid booster at the same time.

Do you think the natural world owes you a disease-free existence? You think that the 100 year hiatus between major global pandemics means they're rare? Or conspiracies when they do happen? (Oh god, please don't answer. I already know what you're gonna say.)

Oh I can only hope we get another novel emerging infectious disease that's fatal, but a 100% effective, readily-available annual vaccination will be available for everyone free of charge. That should weed out the imbeciles.

Ah, the arrogance and hubris of those who never experienced Polio, Smallpox, Ebola, Malaria, or any other number of diseases humanity has effectively addressed (for the most part - it's an imperfect science, as all science is).
Cal88
TandemBear said:

I get a flu shot every year. You gotta problem with that?

And if Coronavirus stays endemic & dangerous in the human population every year, I'll happily get a Covid booster at the same time.

Do you think the natural world owes you a disease-free existence? You think that the 100 year hiatus between major global pandemics means they're rare? Or conspiracies when they do happen? (Oh god, please don't answer. I already know what you're gonna say.)

Oh I can only hope we get another novel emerging infectious disease that's fatal, but a 100% effective, readily-available annual vaccination will be available for everyone free of charge. That should weed out the imbeciles.

Ah, the arrogance and hubris of those who never experienced Polio, Smallpox, Ebola, Malaria, or any other number of diseases humanity has effectively addressed (for the most part - it's an imperfect science, as all science is).

More precisely in this case, it's -by definition- an experimental science, and you're part of the experiment of a genetic therapy procedure where your own cells are commandeered to manufacture toxic spike proteins for an undetermined period.
Zippergate

another
fatal
100% effective
free of charge
weed out

Speechless.
bearister
Long Covid Linked To Multiple Organ Changes, Research Suggests | Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/news/long-covid-linked-to-multiple-organ-changes-research-suggests-c06076ca

Trump stopped wearing medical masks during COVID because they smeared his bronzer, White House aide says in book

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/09/22/donald-trump-stopped-wearing-covid-medical-masks-bronzer/
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

Long Covid Linked To Multiple Organ Changes, Research Suggests | Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/news/long-covid-linked-to-multiple-organ-changes-research-suggests-c06076ca

Trump stopped wearing medical masks during COVID because they smeared his bronzer, White House aide says in book

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/09/22/donald-trump-stopped-wearing-covid-medical-masks-bronzer/
Following the same people that told you the vaccine was tested are telling you this lol. Be scared. Take the juice!
bearister
Don't take it if you don't want it. I wouldn't by a used car from your sources. If I was young, I would pass.
Big C
TandemBear said:

Had my fifth booster scheduled for last Friday. CVS screwed up and didn't get their shipment. No booster for me. (Luckily my kid who just flew abroad DID get hers - with flu - so she's totally set.)

Attended an Oktoberfest Sunday. Got my first case of Coronavirus on Tuesday. Seems kinda fast, but some reports of 3-day incubation periods, so it's possible. Or I picked it up elsewhere. (My booster probably wouldn't have helped. Bummer that now I have to delay it even further...)

My HCP (health care provider) got me on Paxlovid literally within hours of testing positive. Holy crap, does that stuff WORK!

After one crappy night and day, I slept great on night #2 and woke up feeling amazing the next day. Feeling 100% now, well ok, maybe 98.5%. Haven't tried to ride up a mountain yet...

Anecdotal evidence, for sure. But man is it nice to see such a quick turnaround. The metallic taste after taking those three Paxlovid pills twice a day does kinda suck. But I'll take it!

Stay safe out there. I'd mask up if I were immuno-compromised or flying these days.

Problem is, I have several more Oktoberfests to attend. Hmmm, maybe enough beer can kill it?

PROST!

TandemBear, my unabashed problem with your post above is this:

Oktoberfests in September? Seriously?!? Okay, maybe there is something cultural here that I don't know, like in Germany they have them starting in September. Okay, fine, otherwise GTHO.

Just tell me you don't put up Halloween decorations in September, because I'm not compromising there, no matter what. Actually, I would say October 15th, but I realize I am pretty hardcore that way.
bearister
I went to the Hofbrauhaus in Munich in July,1976. 4 liters was my limit. Spoke with a guy that claimed he fought with Rommel in North Africa and watched a bouncer render a rowdy unconscious with one punch and then drag him on the floor out the door by the back of his shirt collar. In other words, the good ole days.

*I don't discount that the vax could make our peckers fall of in the next 2 years, but as cynical as I am, I don't believe that Harvard, Mayo Clinic, Stanford and UCSF are all so corrupted by Big Pharma that they would recommend that we take vaccines that there is an unacceptable risk that it could harm us. I am far more wary of the anti fax movement, which is mostly arch Conservative politically, with the exception of Bobby K, Jr. and former Progressives that backed a failed candidate and are now basically burn it down anarchists. However, since I am the type that won't even take an aspirin, if I was a young person in good health, I probably would pass on the vaccine.
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

don't believe that Harvard, Mayo Clinic, Stanford and UCSF
The same group that told you to wear a mask while not telling people that covid was smaller than the mask could stop. Even the best masks that exist do nothing. These sheep all parroted the gov't line because WHO PAYS THEM? Where do you think the grants come from ? lol. You think they'd dare cross them?
bearister
"Even the best masks that exist do nothing."

I think I will decline taking medical advice from you. Do you provide legal advice too?

I don't believe in vax or mask mandates. But just because your political leader hates them because they f@uck up his spray tan doesn't mean you have to believe they don't help. Do you think you are smarter than the people in Asia that believe in the effectiveness of masks? I don't.

Masks are effective but here's how a study from a respected group was misinterpreted to say they weren't - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/masks-effective-study-respected-group-misinterpreted/story?id=97846561
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

"Even the best masks that exist do nothing."

I think I will decline taking medical advice from you. Do you provide legal advice too?

I don't believe in vax or mask mandates. But just because your political leader hates them because they f@uck up his spray tan doesn't mean you have to believe they don't help. Do you think you are smarter than the people in Asia that believe in the effectiveness of masks? I don't.

Masks are effective but here's how a study from a respected group was misinterpreted to say they weren't - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/masks-effective-study-respected-group-misinterpreted/story?id=97846561
lol
bearister
Will Your COVID-19 Mask Protect You from Wildfire Smoke?

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/n95-mask-wildfire-smoke
MinotStateBeav
You should wear black lace women's underwear over your face, at least people might think you look like Bane from Batman.
bearister
Your arguments are failing in the late innings.

When Air Quality's Bad, Which Mask Can I Wear for Wildfire Smoke? | KQED

https://www.kqed.org/news/11834305/masks-for-smoke-and-covid-19-what-kind-is-best
Big C
bearister said:

I went to the Hofbrauhaus in Munich in July,1976. 4 liters was my limit. Spoke with a guy that claimed he fought with Rommel in North Africa and watched a bouncer render a rowdy unconscious with one punch and then drag him on the floor out the door by the back of his shirt collar. In other words, the good ole days.

*I don't discount that the vax could make our peckers fall of in the next 2 years, but as cynical as I am, I don't believe that Harvard, Mayo Clinic, Stanford and UCSF are all so corrupted by Big Pharma that they would recommend that we take vaccines that there is an unacceptable risk that it could harm us. I am far more wary of the anti fax movement, which is mostly arch Conservative politically, with the exception of Bobby K, Jr. and former Progressives that backed a failed candidate and are now basically burn it down anarchists. However, since I am the type that won't even take an aspirin, if I was a young person in good health, I probably would pass on the vaccine.

No need to be wary any longer: 21st century technology has rendered the anti fax movement unnecessary. You rarely hear from those nutjobs anymore.
Cal88
MinotStateBeav
Silence from the gallery lol
Cal88
CDC Refuses To Release Updated Information On Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation

Quote:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is refusing to release updated information on reported cases of myocarditis and pericarditis following COVID-19 vaccination.

COVID-19 vaccines can cause the inflammatory conditions, the CDC has confirmed previously.
The agency has regularly conveyed the number of post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis cases to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which it helps manage, as it has consulted with its advisers on updates to the vaccines.

But during a meeting on Sept. 12, the CDC did not mention VAERS data.
Asked for the information, a CDC spokesman pointed to a CDC study that covers data only through Oct. 23, 2022.

That study identified nine reports of myocarditis or pericarditis following vaccination with one of the bivalent COVID-19 vaccines, which were introduced in September 2022. Seven of the reports were verified by medical review.

Asked for more current data, the spokesman acknowledged the agency has it but is not making it public.
"When appropriate, the updated safety data will be published," the spokesman told The Epoch Times in an email.

He did not answer when asked why the meeting was not an appropriate time.
"The CDC has acknowledged that heart inflammation is a complication of mRNA COVID-19 shots and, yet, the only published data released by CDC officials about that complication is a seven week study that ended on Oct. 23, 2022. Where is more specific myocarditis/pericarditis data related to bivalent COVID shots for the past 10 months?" Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center,

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-refuses-release-updated-information-post-covid-vaccination-heart-inflammation
Cal88
MinotStateBeav said:

Silence from the gallery lol

It's been used with good results in dozens of countries, though the metadata from 100+ studies showed that ivermectin is a bit more effective:

https://c19ivm.org/meta.html
Zippergate
What's wrong with these dumb Europeans? Don't they know that the CDC has recommended the booster for everyone over 6 months of age?

tequila4kapp
MinotStateBeav said:

What a fantastic interview with Prof. Jeffrey Sachs who served on the initial COVID committee. He was an economist who was part of the group with Peter Dazak along with others to come up with a plan on the origin and plan on how to not only fight covid, but to get out a potential vaccine and cost etc. He was there from the beginning in Feb. of 2020. Great interview about Covid, Ukraine and a few other issues. I encourage you to watch this if you got time, its an hour long.

But there's pretty strong evidence that Covid-SARS was developed in a place called the Rocky Mountain lab also potentially UNC. There was a professor who had written an article before covid happened that said the SARS virus could not be spread using the Egyptian Fruit Bat. Sachs found that very odd at the time but later learned the Rocky Mountain Lab only had access to the Egyptian Fruit Bat, where a professor who had learned how to create the viruses at UNC was working on the SARS Covid virus, this professor created how to reverse engineer the furin cleavage site of the virus. It was likely (can't be proven) that we sent that virus to Wuhan where Fauci was jointly working with the chinese. Sachs said he's not sure if we had given up the research or if the Chinese continued it alone or jointly but Fauci was working with US Defense contractors along with the Chinese defense on this virus there. So we likely created the da*n thing, but can't be 100% proven. They needed a different kind of bat to insert the furin cleavage site to make it spreadable to humans. So they were testing it in Wuhan. Great interview from a guy that was on the inside from the beginning. Also a lot of great thoughts on what he said about Ukraine war. Btw, he was a democrat until all this stuff went down. He said there's no reason this COVID stuff should be partisan and has no idea why the Dems are fighting to keep information from getting out so hard.

Btw now that we know the CIA was bribing their analysts to change the story from Lab Leak to zoonotic makes me think we're a lot more responsible than our government wants to let out. These were not small bribes. I'll be honest, I was hoping it was more that China was responsible...but if it's proven we created it..man...that's going to be quite the shock. I didn't think even we would be this stupid.

Skip to 11:09 for interview.
https://rumble.com/v3jyjo8-september-22-2023.html
Thanks for sharing. For me it isn't about China at all, it's about the truth as a disinfectant to avoid anything like this ever happening again in the future. IF it was man-made and if the US was involved in any way people need to be held to account (eg, it's been a while but don't we have federal laws prohibiting GOF work?)
Cal88
Zippergate

https://correlation-canada.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-09-17-Correlation-Covid-vaccine-mortality-Southern-Hemisphere-cor.pdf

'Seventeen equatorial and Southern-Hemisphere countries were studied (Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay), which comprise 9.10 % of worldwide population, 10.3 % of worldwide COVID-19 injections (vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per person, all ages), virtually every COVID-19 vaccine type and manufacturer, and span 4 continents. 2

In the 17 countries, there is no evidence in all-cause mortality (ACM) by time data of any beneficial effect of COVID-19 vaccines. There is no association in time between COVID-19 vaccination and any proportionate reduction in ACM. The opposite occurs.
All 17 countries have transitions to regimes of high ACM, which occur when the COVID-19 vaccines are deployed and administered. Nine of the 17 countries have no detectable excess ACM in the period of approximately one year after a pandemic was declared on 11 March 2020 by the World Health Organization (WHO), until the vaccines are rolled out (Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay).
Unprecedented peaks in ACM occur in the summer (January-February) of 2022 in the Southern Hemisphere, and in equatorial-latitude countries, which are synchronous with or immediately preceded by rapid COVID-19-vaccine-booster-dose rollouts (3rd or 4th doses). This phenomenon is present in every case with sufficient mortality data (15 countries). Two of the countries studied have insufficient mortality data in JanuaryFebruary 2022 (Argentina and Suriname).
Detailed mortality and vaccination data for Chile and Peru allow resolution by age and by dose number. It is unlikely that the observed peaks in all-cause mortality in JanuaryFebruary 2022 (and additionally in: July-August 2021, Chile; July-August 2022, Peru), in each of both countries and in each elderly age group, could be due to any cause other than the temporally associated rapid COVID-19-vaccine-booster-dose rollouts.
Likewise, it is unlikely that the transitions to regimes of high ACM, coincident with the rollout and sustained administration of COVID-19 vaccines, in all 17 SouthernHemisphere and equatorial-latitude countries, could be due to any cause other than the vaccines. Synchronicity between the many peaks in ACM (in 17 countries, on 4 continents, in all elderly age groups, at different times) and associated rapid booster rollouts allows this 3 firm conclusion regarding causality, and accurate quantification of COVID-19-vaccine toxicity.
The all-ages vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of inferred vaccineinduced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population, is quantified for the JanuaryFebruary 2022 ACM peak to fall in the range 0.02 % (New Zealand) to 0.20 % (Uruguay). In Chile and Peru, the vDFR increases exponentially with age (doubling approximately every 4 years of age), and is largest for the latest booster doses, reaching approximately 5 % in the 90+ years age groups (1 death per 20 injections of dose 4).
Comparable results occur for the Northern Hemisphere, as found in previous articles (India, Israel, USA). We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023. This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths.

MinotStateBeav
Zippergate

Death data in England within 21 days of a Jab. Can someone explain to me why there should be 11x more deaths after the 2nd booster than after the first shot? I would guess that the number of people receiving a fourth shot is at best half the number receiving the first so the actual ratio on a per jab basis is well over 20x.

Seems like a clear dose-response relationship, a strong indicator of causation. Nothing to see here, I'm sure.
Zippergate
BOMBSHELL: New-Found Emails Prove Biden White House Hid COVID Vaccine Harms from the Public

"It [adverse events] had been brought to them in February by Israel, that there was heart damage. It was brought to them again in April that there was heart damage and blood clots. Now, it's May [2021], four months after they first knew about the huge amounts of myocarditis and blood clots. And in May, they get together at the behest of the White House, to create a media response that you experience, all of 2021, all of 2022, to get you to keep injecting this [COVID shot] into your body and injecting it into the bodies of your loved ones. They knew that they were lying, and they knew that they were hurting people with blood clots, platelet problems, and heart damage. And that's what they did. And that's what happened."

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/bombshell-new-found-emails-prove?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Are we surprised?
Big C

In one of the most serious indictments of the COVID vaccine thus far, at 3:00 PM this afternoon, some 100,000 Cal Football fans across the United States -- who had taken, on average, 4 jabs of the vaccine -- reported a malaise and feelings of nausia.
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.