What's your guys opinion on the Nord Stream explosion?

23,601 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

No wonder the Ruble has dropped ~25% since the end of November when it had finally managed to climb back to pre-pandemic levels through manipulation.

Yeah, the Ruble has been doing GREAT against the USD.
Hahahahaaaaaa!

Idiots.

Looks like this idiotic clown moron purposely chose 6 months. Choose 1 year or 5, and the pattern shows it worth much more than the dip in early 2022 and where it has been historically the last 5 years. Hahahahaaaaaa!!! Idiotic clown moron. Hahahahaaaaaa!!!

Seems like you have a problem with reading comprehension and me replying to Unit2's claim about the Ruble having dropped 25% since November . . . hence my chart going back to October.

Why would I chose a chart going back 1 year or 5 years when Unit2 clearly was talking about since November?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags

Urals Crude (the real Russian currency) showing a ton of resistance above current prices on the chart.
In technician's language, that is a classic head and shoulder's formation that BROKE THE NECKLINE.

Support comes in much lower.
Between $45 - $40

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
Germans now questioning US/Norway involvement in blowing up Pipeline.

A recap of Hersch, Newland etc comments , 3 videos in total on this.

Cal88
I think you really have to have some kind of a debilitating cultural ret@rdation to not see the light here...

Cal88

cbbass1
sycasey said:

cbbass1 said:

sycasey said:

cbbass1 said:

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

The New York Times called it a "mystery," but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret until now.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

So much for the "moral high ground" and claiming to be the "good guys."

IF you were believing the Biden/U.S. foreign policy stories on what happened with the Nordstream sabotage & why, you were fooled.

Seymour Hersh (a once great journalist) has increasingly become a conspiracy theorist in recent years.

He's claimed the Bin Laden raid was an elaborately staged con, and that Assad never used Sarin gas on his own people in Syria (again, he claims a US-led false flag conspiracy).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Hersh

I think we need more than his unnamed sources to be sure of this one.
You do realize that if he names his sources inside the U.S. intelligence community, their careers are over, if not their lives.

You also have to realize that anyone in the corporate media who validates his writing will also be labeled a "Putin apologist".

Hersh has been a "conspiracy theorist" for his entire career in journalism. He quite literally exposes actual conspiracies that OUR government participates in, using OUR tax dollars, in OUR name. His work is exactly why we have a 1st Amendment and Freedom of the Press. How else do we come to know what OUR government is doing, if not for his unnamed sources??

The Neocon war criminals who took over the U.S. foreign policy, intelligence, and defense establishments in 2001, and who remain in place today, are no friend of the American People. They're continuing their quest for world dominion, trying to keep the U.S. as a unipolar superpower in an increasingly multipolar world. They've been planning this war in Ukraine for well over 20 years, but they have most Americans convinced that Russia is the aggressor.

We can now expect many more attacks on U.S. power plants & energy infrastructure, thanks to the Neocon bozos who wanted to penalize Germany for buying gas from Russia.

This is all about keeping Russia from having close ties with Europe, and keeping them from having influence as a world power. As many have said, the U.S. will fight Russia "down to the last Ukrainian."
I understand why he might not want to name sources. But he also has no physical evidence. No memos, photos, emails, anything. This article has a very compelling story, but there's no way for anyone to verify it.

At one time Hersh exposed actual conspiracies, it's true (when he reported on Abu Ghraib, he had an actual government report in hand). In more recent times he's seemingly turned to making them up himself. Read this:

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/seymour-hersh-osama-bin-laden

Now, does any of that prove he's WRONG about this? No. I just can't take his word for it alone. Frankly, I think the fact that no editor at a real publication would take this story from a well-known journalist and he had to publish it on a personal Substack blog should raise some red flags right off the bat.
Any editor at any "real publication" is being threatened with de-monetization & censorship if they "engage in misinformation" (i.e., publish reports or opinions that conflict with the official U.S. narrative.) Bottom line: There is no longer 1st Amendment Press Freedom in the U.S.

You accuse me of believing Russian propaganda 100%. That's not what's happening.

I just find that the Russian propaganda is, on several occasions, more credible than the U.S. propaganda.

Case in point: I find Sy Hersh's story about the Nordstream sabotage, though single-sourced and anonymously sourced, far more credible than the denials of the Neocons, who don't even try to hide their rejoicing over Nordstream's destruction. They had the means, motive, and opportunity to pull it off; and Biden had even said, "If Russia invades, we will end it [Nordstream]." Russia had ZERO motive. And if Russia wanted to close the pipeline, they could simply close the pipeline.

Just before the Russian invasion of Ukraine last year, I raised a caution. I said, "Believe very little of what you hear." That's in keeping with the adage that "Truth is the first casualty of war."

It was 20 years ago that U.S. armed forces invaded Iraq. We did a "shock & awe" invasion of a sovereign nation based on a pile of lies. The U.S. propaganda machinery went into overdrive, crowing about bringing freedom & democracy to Iraq. IF that was the intention (it wasn't), it was an abject failure. After 20 years, and after spending $6 Trillion on a pointless war, and killing 200,000 civilians, we've added yet another failed state to our list of ruined nations.

As you probably remember, journalists & analysts who spoke out against the invasion of Iraq were fired. Phil Donahue -- fired. Dixie Chicks -- criticized relentlessly by establishment media. "If you're not with us, you're against us."

The Neocons who pushed & lied us into the Iraq War have never been held accountable for their war crimes. In fact, because of their illegal & unprovoked invasion, and the Neocons' fear of being held accountable, the U.S. no longer supports the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

So, 20 years after the illegal & unprovoked invasion of Iraq, 200,000 deaths, and the complete destruction of Iraq's infrastructure, supported by a tsunami of U.S. propaganda & lies -- these are the people you trust to tell you the truth?

It doesn't take an ounce of courage to believe the lie-riddled official U.S. narrative on Ukraine. But those who publish opinions that refute or challenge the official U.S. narrative do so at great personal risk, and great personal cost.

Sy Hersh was right when he reported on My Lai; Daniel Ellsberg was right when he published the Pentagon Papers. Edward Snowden was right when he warned us about warrantless wiretapping and surveillance; and Julian Assange was right when he published WikiLeaks; and the millions of people around the world who marched with me to protest the illegal & unprovoked U.S. invasion of Iraq were right. We were right, and the Neocon liars were absolutely wrong. Can we at least agree on that?

You're absolutely right to be skeptical about Russian propaganda. I am, too.

But I would expect, given the stream of lies that were told 20 years ago, that you would be *a lot* more skeptical about anything that the U.S. Neocon warmongers are saying.
sycasey
cbbass1 said:

sycasey said:

cbbass1 said:

sycasey said:

cbbass1 said:

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

The New York Times called it a "mystery," but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret until now.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

So much for the "moral high ground" and claiming to be the "good guys."

IF you were believing the Biden/U.S. foreign policy stories on what happened with the Nordstream sabotage & why, you were fooled.

Seymour Hersh (a once great journalist) has increasingly become a conspiracy theorist in recent years.

He's claimed the Bin Laden raid was an elaborately staged con, and that Assad never used Sarin gas on his own people in Syria (again, he claims a US-led false flag conspiracy).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Hersh

I think we need more than his unnamed sources to be sure of this one.
You do realize that if he names his sources inside the U.S. intelligence community, their careers are over, if not their lives.

You also have to realize that anyone in the corporate media who validates his writing will also be labeled a "Putin apologist".

Hersh has been a "conspiracy theorist" for his entire career in journalism. He quite literally exposes actual conspiracies that OUR government participates in, using OUR tax dollars, in OUR name. His work is exactly why we have a 1st Amendment and Freedom of the Press. How else do we come to know what OUR government is doing, if not for his unnamed sources??

The Neocon war criminals who took over the U.S. foreign policy, intelligence, and defense establishments in 2001, and who remain in place today, are no friend of the American People. They're continuing their quest for world dominion, trying to keep the U.S. as a unipolar superpower in an increasingly multipolar world. They've been planning this war in Ukraine for well over 20 years, but they have most Americans convinced that Russia is the aggressor.

We can now expect many more attacks on U.S. power plants & energy infrastructure, thanks to the Neocon bozos who wanted to penalize Germany for buying gas from Russia.

This is all about keeping Russia from having close ties with Europe, and keeping them from having influence as a world power. As many have said, the U.S. will fight Russia "down to the last Ukrainian."
I understand why he might not want to name sources. But he also has no physical evidence. No memos, photos, emails, anything. This article has a very compelling story, but there's no way for anyone to verify it.

At one time Hersh exposed actual conspiracies, it's true (when he reported on Abu Ghraib, he had an actual government report in hand). In more recent times he's seemingly turned to making them up himself. Read this:

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/seymour-hersh-osama-bin-laden

Now, does any of that prove he's WRONG about this? No. I just can't take his word for it alone. Frankly, I think the fact that no editor at a real publication would take this story from a well-known journalist and he had to publish it on a personal Substack blog should raise some red flags right off the bat.
Any editor at any "real publication" is being threatened with de-monetization & censorship if they "engage in misinformation" (i.e., publish reports or opinions that conflict with the official U.S. narrative.) Bottom line: There is no longer 1st Amendment Press Freedom in the U.S.

You accuse me of believing Russian propaganda 100%. That's not what's happening.

I just find that the Russian propaganda is, on several occasions, more credible than the U.S. propaganda.

Case in point: I find Sy Hersh's story about the Nordstream sabotage, though single-sourced and anonymously sourced, far more credible than the denials of the Neocons, who don't even try to hide their rejoicing over Nordstream's destruction. They had the means, motive, and opportunity to pull it off; and Biden had even said, "If Russia invades, we will end it [Nordstream]." Russia had ZERO motive. And if Russia wanted to close the pipeline, they could simply close the pipeline.

Just before the Russian invasion of Ukraine last year, I raised a caution. I said, "Believe very little of what you hear." That's in keeping with the adage that "Truth is the first casualty of war."

It was 20 years ago that U.S. armed forces invaded Iraq. We did a "shock & awe" invasion of a sovereign nation based on a pile of lies. The U.S. propaganda machinery went into overdrive, crowing about bringing freedom & democracy to Iraq. IF that was the intention (it wasn't), it was an abject failure. After 20 years, and after spending $6 Trillion on a pointless war, and killing 200,000 civilians, we've added yet another failed state to our list of ruined nations.

As you probably remember, journalists & analysts who spoke out against the invasion of Iraq were fired. Phil Donahue -- fired. Dixie Chicks -- criticized relentlessly by establishment media. "If you're not with us, you're against us."

The Neocons who pushed & lied us into the Iraq War have never been held accountable for their war crimes. In fact, because of their illegal & unprovoked invasion, and the Neocons' fear of being held accountable, the U.S. no longer supports the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

So, 20 years after the illegal & unprovoked invasion of Iraq, 200,000 deaths, and the complete destruction of Iraq's infrastructure, supported by a tsunami of U.S. propaganda & lies -- these are the people you trust to tell you the truth?

It doesn't take an ounce of courage to believe the lie-riddled official U.S. narrative on Ukraine. But those who publish opinions that refute or challenge the official U.S. narrative do so at great personal risk, and great personal cost.

Sy Hersh was right when he reported on My Lai; Daniel Ellsberg was right when he published the Pentagon Papers. Edward Snowden was right when he warned us about warrantless wiretapping and surveillance; and Julian Assange was right when he published WikiLeaks; and the millions of people around the world who marched with me to protest the illegal & unprovoked U.S. invasion of Iraq were right. We were right, and the Neocon liars were absolutely wrong. Can we at least agree on that?

You're absolutely right to be skeptical about Russian propaganda. I am, too.

But I would expect, given the stream of lies that were told 20 years ago, that you would be *a lot* more skeptical about anything that the U.S. Neocon warmongers are saying.

No, see, this is the kind of bulls**t argument you guys are always trying to push here: that because I distrust and push back on the pro-Russia narrative, that means that I must believe everything the US government has ever tried to sell. No, I don't. I have been very clear that I have no idea who attacked the Nordstream pipeline. I don't instantly accept the US government's denials, nor do I accept the Russian propaganda that says it was definitely the US.

My comments on Seymour Hersh do not and should not be taken to imply that him being wrong definitely means the US is innocent. The only point to take away from that is that Hersh is not a reliable source on his own. His article provides no hard evidence and no named sources that anyone else can follow up on. It's little more than speculation. Was Hersh once right about something that went against the US government narrative? Yes. He's also been wrong about several things since then, so no one should take him as a completely honest broker at this point in his career. His article proves nothing one way or the other.

Finally, I have to say it's pretty rich that you, of all people, would be in here lecturing anyone about which sources you find most trustworthy. Aren't you the guy who once kept insisting that Russia had no interest in invading Ukraine, even up to the point where Putin's tanks were already rolling in? Spare me. I'll stick to my position that no one really knows who blew up that pipeline.
movielover
Fair enough. Yesterday I listened to a retired CIA type who claims the ND 1 and 2 pipelines are 200' - 250' below the surface. Steel pipes, encased in thick concrete. Regular scuba gear can go 130' - 140'. So this was a complex operation requiring numerous men, heavy detonation, and technical expertise. It likely requires extensive deep-water training.

I see no reason why Russia would blow them up. Just turn off the tap. I don't see Ukraine having the technical expertise and training facilities. The Black Sea is surrounded by NATO countries. Probably less than ten countries could pull this off.
Cal88
I am starting to think that whoever came out with the "5 guys on a 40ft sailboat did it" cover-up story might have done that to reinforce Hersh's narrative:

Unit2Sucks
I'm (not) surprised the Russian propagandists haven't shared the latest news on Nordstream.

One of the theories I've seen is that Russia's goal was to open NS2 by temporally sabotaging their own NS1 and pretending like it was done by the US or NATO. Remember that Russia "offered" to open NS2 shortly after the attacks to replace the capacity no longer available from NS1. Of course it's completely plausible.

On the other hand, there is credible reporting that it was Ukrainian or Russsian nationals who did it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/07/us/politics/nord-stream-pipeline-sabotage-ukraine.html
BearHunter

Our president promised that he would end NordStream 2 pipeline if Russia invaded. .
Cal88
Anthony Blinken wrote his PhD thesis on the subject of shutting down Russian pipelines to Europe.

Blinken Has Opposed Russian Gas to Europe Since His College Days
BY GARY LEUPP

Anthony Blinken, Joe Biden's secretary of state, has been inveighing against Russian petroleum sales to western Europe since he was a whizz-kid undergraduate at Harvard (1980-84). He wrote a thesis, published as a book in 1987 with the title Ally versus Ally: America, Europe, and the Siberian Pipeline Crisis. The "crisis" referred to European allies of the U.S. wanting to purchase Russian natural gas and the Reagan administration's adamant opposition to the Soviets' plans to supply it.

Blinken's book, published four years before the dissolution of the Soviet Union (and what was thought at the time to be the end of the Cold War), reiterated the argument that the Europeans shouldn't buy Soviet petroleum products because such trade undermined the Atlantic Alliance.

It is quite unusual for even a Harvard undergraduate thesis to become a book. Blinken has plainly had strong feelings about this topic for a long time.

Fast forward to March 2021, and the joint Russian-German Nord Stream II pipeline nears completion. As secretary of state, Blinken repeats to Angela Merkel that the U.S. opposes the pipeline project because it undermines the Atlantic Alliance. She repeats to the U.S. that this is not its business and vows to move forward.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/06/11/blinken-has-opposed-russian-gas-to-europe-since-his-college-days/
Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

I'm (not) surprised the Russian propagandists haven't shared the latest news on Nordstream.

One of the theories I've seen is that Russia's goal was to open NS2 by temporally sabotaging their own NS1 and pretending like it was done by the US or NATO. Remember that Russia "offered" to open NS2 shortly after the attacks to replace the capacity no longer available from NS1. Of course it's completely plausible.

On the other hand, there is credible reporting that it was Ukrainian or Russsian nationals who did it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/07/us/politics/nord-stream-pipeline-sabotage-ukraine.html

"Ukrainians or Russian nationals" is an idotic thesis that only the most hardcore ideologues could entertain. The blast occured just off the Danish coast, in a high-traffic area that is monitored 24/7 by several NATO members or allies including Denmark, Germany, Sweden and the US. As well, only major state actors have the technical capacity to pull off that kind of huge explosion 80 meters underwater.

Every position you come out with related to Russia or Ukraine flows from Putin being a crazed Bond villain and the Russian people and culture being evil. Only if one is deeply mired into this mindset can the theory of Putin blowing up his own pipeline, thus completely undermining his main economic influence asset over Germany and Europe, as a real possibility.
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

I see that my post was followed by a frenzy of propagandists. I can only assume they are employing the firehood of falsehoods as Putin would direct but I don't have the interest in reading and debunking the firehose. I will elaborate a bit on my earlier post, for anyone interested.

There has been a fair amount of reporting about the Russian vessel that was photographed in the area right before the sabotage.

Quote:

A Russian special vessel had been spotted near the Nord Stream gas pipeline in the Baltic Sea four days before it was sabotaged, Danish media reported, citing a document access request.

The pipelines were ruptured by subsea explosives on Sept. 26, seven months after Russian forces invaded Ukraine.

A Danish patrol boat had taken 26 images of Russia's SS-750 special vessel with an AS-26 Priz mini-submarine on board on Sept. 22 near Bornholm where the explosions took place later, Denmark's Dagbladet Information newspaper said.

The outlet said Denmark's defense command refused to provide access to images of the Russian special vessel designed for underwater operations due to ongoing intelligence work.

"The SS-750 is the most interesting vessel to confirm, because we know that it has the capacity to carry out such a [sabotage] operation," said Jacob Kaarsbo, a former 15-year veteran of the Danish defense intelligence service.

Citing previous reporting by sources including Alexander and based in part on satellite images, Dagbladet Information said the SS-750 may have been "one of a total of six" Russian naval vessels in the area leading up to the pipeline blast.

Swedish civilian and military intelligence services veteran Joakim von Braun suggested the six vessels were "a group that had been put together for exactly this type of operation."

If you are a glutton for punishment and enjoy reading Russian propaganda, you will find numerous obviously false claims made by propagandists including claims to the effect of "Russia couldn't have pulled this off" and that they didn't have ships in the area, etc. That has now been proven laughably false. This doesn't mean that Russia did it, but it means Russia certainly could have and in fact were in a position to do it at the exact time that it occurred.

Given that Russia wanted to open NS2 (which Biden had blocked - as he had promised), it is plausible that they could have chosen to knock out NS1 while leaving NS2 operational and then of course a few weeks later they graciously "offered" to open NS2 to resume the sale of petro through the pipeline. Perhaps it's a happy coincidence for Putin.

MinotStateBeav
Since you enjoy the Moscow Times so much, here's an article on Russiagate from the former editor of The Moscow Times

https://mattbivens-34439.medium.com/russiagate-the-great-tragic-comedy-of-modern-journalism-fd2a451aaa25
Unit2Sucks
More reporting on the NS sabotage. I know that agenda-driven propagandists will use all of their pro-Putin might to hysterically assault the credibility of these reports, but much of the reporting assigning blame to the US relies on either innuendo, prior statements (which are twisted), and assumptions that no one else could have done this. I think this reporting is sufficient to establish that someone else, in fact, could have done this and that someone else is Russia.

To my knowledge, there still is no demonstrative evidence showing that Russia did in fact do it. But they certainly were in a position to and as you can see below, there is reason to be suspicious.

Totally not suspicious:
Quote:

But one possible lead pointing towards Russian involvement has emerged from details of suspicious Russian ship movements in the run-up to the Nord Stream blasts, reported by four Nordic public broadcasters and an accompanying English-language podcast Cold Front.

And Denmark's Defence Command has confirmed a separate report that a Danish patrol boat called Nymfen took 26 photos of a Russian submarine-rescue ship in the area days before the explosions. The Information website said the SS-750 had sailed from Kaliningrad and was close to Bornholm island on 22 September 2022.

The investigation by Denmark's DR, Norway's NRK, Sweden's SVT, and Finland's Yle focuses on the movements and actions of ships between June and September last year which they describe as highly unusual.

The ships are believed to include the Russian naval research vessel Sibiryakov, the tugboat SB-123, and a third ship from the Russian naval fleet that the media outlets have not been able to identify by name.
These were so-called "ghost-ships", which had their transmitters turned off. The broadcasters, however, say they were able to track their movements, using intercepted radio communications the vessels sent to Russian naval bases.

Satellite imagery examined by the broadcasters is said to support the claims about the unusual routes, and other reports in Germany had claimed it was in the area on 21-22 September.

The Sibiryakov is believed to be capable of underwater surveillance and mapping as well as launching a small underwater vehicle. It can be used to support and rescue submarines and has the ability to carry out operations on the seabed, according to experts interviewed by the broadcasters.

oski003
Interesting that you post a tweeter saying people will ignore this new Russian sub theory while you are completely ignoring a post full of detail that works to debunk the sub theory. Kudos for irony.
BearHunter
Ukraine blew up Nord Stream pipelines, Germany believes
Report says officials are pursuing theory that Ukrainian operatives were involved

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-blew-up-nord-stream-2-pipeline-german-fbi-2023-95d58fgkv
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2023/06/02/new-raid-in-germany-in-mystery-of-nord-stream-sabotage/
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Ukraine blew up Nord Stream pipelines, Germany believes
Report says officials are pursuing theory that Ukrainian operatives were involved

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-blew-up-nord-stream-2-pipeline-german-fbi-2023-95d58fgkv
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2023/06/02/new-raid-in-germany-in-mystery-of-nord-stream-sabotage/
That's impossible! You've been telling us for months that only the US and NATO could have done it.
BearHunter
BearHunter

oski003
The old man told us he'd do it.

Cal88
The five guys and a gal on a small sailboat story doesn't hold much water, whether those guys were Ukrainian or not. The alphabet agencies are lying again.
Goldener Bar
Unit2Sucks said:

More reporting on the NS sabotage

More credulous boomer spouting firehose of falsehoods

Even better with music

Goldener Bar

BearHunter
Why hasn't Russia retaliated against the nation state who blew up the Nord Stream gas pipeline?
Haloski
BearHunter said:

Why hasn't Russia retaliated against the nation state who blew up the Nord Stream gas pipeline?

Well, either because it makes no sense to attack itself or because it had already invaded the nation state.
tequila4kapp
Oh goodie, a mini-Ukraine thread…

I don't care who blew up the pipeline, other than I can't congratulate them. Germany shouldn't be buying gas from our mutual enemy; Russia should face consequences for invading a sovereign state.
Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

Oh goodie, a mini-Ukraine thread…

I don't care who blew up the pipeline, other than I can't congratulate them. Germany shouldn't be buying gas from our mutual enemy; Russia should face consequences for invading a sovereign state.

It's Germany's business, not yours or the US'. Germany is far better off buying large quantities of cheap Russian gas, and the Russian market potentially is the largest in Europe.

Thousands of small businesses, large industrial manufacturers and tens of millions of consumers are undergoing severe economic hardships because of the obsession by some in the NATO camp to revive the Cold War.
dajo9
Putin restarted the Cold War in 2016 when he interfered in our election. Now he has to deal with the blowback. As did his terrorist warlord and Mueller indictee, Prighozin.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

Putin restarted the Cold War in 2016 when he interfered in our election. Now he has to deal with the blowback. As did his terrorist warlord and Mueller indictee, Prighozin.

Does this mean we are in a Cold War with half the world, since we "interfere" with tons of elections? Are we in a Cold War with ourselves since government agents pressure social media companies to censor viewpoints they don't like?
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Does this mean we are in a Cold War with half the world, since we "interfere" with tons of elections?

Definitely maybe. But most definitely when we are attacked. Surprised any American doesn't feel the same.
American Vermin
dajo9
10% For The Big Guy said:

dajo9 said:

How did that work out for him?
American Vermin
BearHunter
If it wasn't for those pesky Russian Facebook ads, half of them MAGA deplorables would have voted for Hillary Clinton? lol.
BearHunter
Haloski said:

BearHunter said:

Well, either because it makes no sense to attack itself or because it had already invaded the nation state.

Exactly, it makes no sense that Russia would blow up their own pipeline.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.