Off Topic
Sponsored by

The censorship thread

172,372 Views | 1231 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Aunburdened
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I can't help but notice that the usual "crowd" here doesn't have any problem with this.
Not a single post questioning Trump banning these three media outlets.

Der Fuhrer is NEVER wrong.




Hitler is dead. Just in case you didn't know.

Thanks for making me aware of that.
I didn't know he was dead.

So are you "ok" with Trump barring three media outlets from access to the White House?

Yes or No

Democrats believe in nothing and remember even less




Assange isnt a journalist. He's a criminal working with our enemies.


Agreed.

It's mind-bending that there are those that think that Assange is a journalist. The conflation is pathetic.

This forum continues to make new lows.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment



This forum made new lows when dudes started seeking validation by repeatedly posting their stock portfolios.


Your favorite President only cares about the Top 1%.
People like me.

It's interesting that his supporters here don't care about how much Trump brags about his wealth.
But they get upset when a member of this forum does.

Oh the irony.
Oh the hypocrisy.







Trump is a not a good human, and I have never voted for him nor condoned his antics. More importantly, his poor behavior in no way excuses the behavior of other misshapen fools. I pity folks who use Trump to justify their poor, childish behavior.


I completely agree with what you are saying about the Jan 6ers
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I can't help but notice that the usual "crowd" here doesn't have any problem with this.
Not a single post questioning Trump banning these three media outlets.

Der Fuhrer is NEVER wrong.




Hitler is dead. Just in case you didn't know.

Thanks for making me aware of that.
I didn't know he was dead.

So are you "ok" with Trump barring three media outlets from access to the White House?

Yes or No

Democrats believe in nothing and remember even less




Assange isnt a journalist. He's a criminal working with our enemies.


Agreed.

It's mind-bending that there are those that think that Assange is a journalist. The conflation is pathetic.

This forum continues to make new lows.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment



This forum made new lows when dudes started seeking validation by repeatedly posting their stock portfolios.


Your favorite President only cares about the Top 1%.
People like me.

It's interesting that his supporters here don't care about how much Trump brags about his wealth.
But they get upset when a member of this forum does.

Oh the irony.
Oh the hypocrisy.







Trump is a not a good human, and I have never voted for him nor condoned his antics. More importantly, his poor behavior in no way excuses the behavior of other misshapen fools. I pity folks who use Trump to justify their poor, childish behavior.


Your transformation from a once die-hard Trump supporter is truly impressive. I applaud you for finally educating yourself and seeing the light on key issues, especially where Trump has negatively impacted the American consumer.

I agree with you.
Trump is not a good human.
He has no soul. Zero integrity.





Thank you, except you are certainly misguided. I have said things like this in the past on this very board on more than one occasion. Have a wonderful evening.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I can't help but notice that the usual "crowd" here doesn't have any problem with this.
Not a single post questioning Trump banning these three media outlets.

Der Fuhrer is NEVER wrong.




Hitler is dead. Just in case you didn't know.

Thanks for making me aware of that.
I didn't know he was dead.

So are you "ok" with Trump barring three media outlets from access to the White House?

Yes or No

Democrats believe in nothing and remember even less




Assange isnt a journalist. He's a criminal working with our enemies.


Agreed.

It's mind-bending that there are those that think that Assange is a journalist. The conflation is pathetic.

This forum continues to make new lows.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment



This forum made new lows when dudes started seeking validation by repeatedly posting their stock portfolios.


Your favorite President only cares about the Top 1%.
People like me.

It's interesting that his supporters here don't care about how much Trump brags about his wealth.
But they get upset when a member of this forum does.

Oh the irony.
Oh the hypocrisy.







Trump is a not a good human, and I have never voted for him nor condoned his antics. More importantly, his poor behavior in no way excuses the behavior of other misshapen fools. I pity folks who use Trump to justify their poor, childish behavior.


I completely agree with what you are saying about the Jan 6ers


I agree that Trump's behavior does not justify the behavior of the Jan 6s, even if I also believe that many Jan 6 punishments were heavy-handed.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

I can't help but notice that the usual "crowd" here doesn't have any problem with this.
Not a single post questioning Trump banning these three media outlets.

Der Fuhrer is NEVER wrong.




Hitler is dead. Just in case you didn't know.

Thanks for making me aware of that.
I didn't know he was dead.

So are you "ok" with Trump barring three media outlets from access to the White House?

Yes or No

Democrats believe in nothing and remember even less




Assange isnt a journalist. He's a criminal working with our enemies.


Agreed.

It's mind-bending that there are those that think that Assange is a journalist. The conflation is pathetic.

This forum continues to make new lows.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment



This forum made new lows when dudes started seeking validation by repeatedly posting their stock portfolios.


Your favorite President only cares about the Top 1%.
People like me.

It's interesting that his supporters here don't care about how much Trump brags about his wealth.
But they get upset when a member of this forum does.

Oh the irony.
Oh the hypocrisy.







Trump is a not a good human, and I have never voted for him nor condoned his antics. More importantly, his poor behavior in no way excuses the behavior of other misshapen fools. I pity folks who use Trump to justify their poor, childish behavior.


Your transformation from a once die-hard Trump supporter is truly impressive. I applaud you for finally educating yourself and seeing the light on key issues, especially where Trump has negatively impacted the American consumer.

I agree with you.
Trump is not a good human.
He has no soul. Zero integrity.


Thank you, except you are certainly misguided. I have said things like this in the past on this very board on more than one occasion. Have a wonderful evening.

Don't mess with his alternate reality. He needs to believe he's the arbiter of truth.
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"We're just trying to make the Internet safe for kids."

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some lies are more equal than others

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

DiabloWags said:

I can't help but notice that the usual "crowd" here doesn't have any problem with this.
Not a single post questioning Trump banning these three media outlets.

Der Fuhrer is NEVER wrong.


Der Fuhrer would have arrested Ellison and executed him. He also wouldn't have needed Newsom's help with the merger. This crowd is all in the same glee club.

Maybe having one company in charge of all of these companies is not a great idea for any number of reasons

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.