White House has settled in

678,097 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
POTUS' personal attorney is a solid guy:

Rudy Giuliani settles long divorce from his third wife

https://mol.im/a/7779411
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
golden sloth said:

Just because you disagree with someone, and don't acquiesce to a minority faction does not mean you hate them.

However, when that minority faction is Trump and his enablers who are f---ing up America while proclaiming that they are making it great, hate is not only a distinct possibility, but a necessary emotion in order to repel and overcome them.

While Jesus' loving and forgiving his enemies was certainly a noble thing, let's not forget the fact that he was murdered by them.
In other words, perhaps the Jews/OldTestament had it right: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Trump would slap you across the face and then also gladly take the shirt off your back. Hitler, too. We hanged his enablers. That has seemed to be an effective response.

We might not have so many people hiding behind "executive privilege" and failing to testify if there were consequences.

(Note: Sloth's post was defending Pelosi. I've traveled elsewhere.)
okaydo
yesterday morning, I saw several tweets saying that Greta Thunberg's selection as Time person of the year would piss off Trump.

For some reason, I thought there is no way. No way at all.

Jimmy Kimmel even began last night's monologue by noting how unusually restrained Trump was.

Of course he couldn't hold it in for more than a day.

bearister
bearister
Chris Wallace slaps Trump over 'sustained assault' on press freedom

https://mol.im/a/7786455

The comments to the story pretty much explains why a buffoon, with an assist from Putin, became POTUS. Fox News needs to fire Chris Wallace ASAP.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

okaydo

Big C
okaydo said:

Like him or not, it's almost impossible to refute that he's our all-time hardest working President! Compare him with ANY OTHER: Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt... how many tweets did THEY have?

Okay, that was back in the day when people tweeted less, so let's look at more modern Presidents:

Dems, who's your favorite? Kennedy? Clinton? Obama?

GOPs: you love Reagan or Bush?

How many tweets did ANY OF THEM have compared to President Donald J. Trump?

Making America Great Again!!!!!!!!
Eastern Oregon Bear
The more time Trump spends tweeting, the less time he has to further screw up the country. So, tweet away, Donald J.!
calbear93
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

The more time Trump spends tweeting, the less time he has to further screw up the country. So, tweet away, Donald J.!
Hmmm...he does a lot of his damage through tweets.
B.A. Bearacus
T-enabled. May that cadet step on a shiit landmine.
bearister
That little Tiki Torch f@uck should be drummed out.
B.A. Bearacus
Oops, just looked more closely at the photos. There are *three* white nationalist miscreants doing the hand sign for all America (and possibly T, who was in attendance) to see.
B.A. Bearacus
Another country before party Republican speaks out.

Ex-head of the FBI and CIA, William Webster:
"The country can ill afford to have a chief law enforcement officer dispute the Justice Department's own independent inspector general's report and claim that an F.B.I. investigation was based on "a completely bogus narrative." In fact, the report conclusively found that the evidence to initiate the Russia investigation was unassailable. There were more than 100 contacts between members of the Trump campaign and Russian agents during the 2016 campaign, and Russian efforts to undermine our democracy continue to this day. I'm glad the F.B.I. took the threat seriously. It is important, Mr. Wray said last week, that the inspector general found that "the investigation was opened with appropriate predication and authorization."
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
"William Webster, the only person to serve as director of both the FBI and the CIA, writes in a N.Y. Times op-ed:

I am deeply disturbed by the assertion of President Trump that our "current director" as he refers to the man he selected for the job of running the F.B.I. cannot fix what the president calls a broken agency. ...
The president's thinly veiled suggestion that the director, Christopher Wray, like his banished predecessor, James Comey, could be on the chopping block, disturbs me greatly. The independence of both the F.B.I. and its director is critical and should be fiercely protected by each branch of government." Axios
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks said:

Does anyone else feel like the White House has finally settled into a rhythm? You don't really know what you are going to get the first few months after a regime change, but feels safe to say at this point that the WH is humming on all cylinders and that this is what we should come to expect in terms of driving policy, coordination between the WH and agencies, controlling their message and other executive functions.

Is anyone surprised that the rhythm is exactly the same as Trump's chaotic campaign? Are conservatives still waiting for that pivot?

Whoever our next president is will look like George Washington by comparison.

President Donald T will be impeached on December 18, 2019.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Very wild that 3rump was in the room when Bill said this. Damn, Hillary must have been pissed.

bearister
Yeah, like the Deplorables were going to vote for Hillary and the Russians weren't going to hack the voting machines in the key Electoral College states if Hillary had made those visits.
Yogi14
B.A. Bearacus said:

Very wild that 3rump was in the room when Bill said this. Damn, Hillary must have been pissed.

Ain't that some bull****
Anarchistbear
bearister said:

Yeah, like the Deplorables were going to vote for Hillary and the Russians weren't going to hack the voting machines in the key Electoral College states if Hillary had made those visits.

She was a Russian asset, stone cold Putinista after she did the deed with Vlad side saddle on a white horse after they cooked up the Steele report. Do you think a Presidential candidate is so stupid that she wouldn't visit a swing state?
B.A. Bearacus
Trump says recently deceased congressman John Dingell is looking up from hell. May T's remaining days be full of pain and disillusionment.
B.A. Bearacus

May the evil spoken below (bottom video) at tonight's rally in Michigan be contemplated tonight by all registered voters in the state.

B.A. Bearacus
Michigan GOP congressman asks IMpeached POTUS to undo his evil by apologizing, something he does not know how to do. Will IMPOTUS bend?

bearister
Sorry to repeat an earlier observation, but what f'ng color are they painting tRump these days?
sonofabear51
F him & good riddance.
Start Slowly and taper off
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
B.A. Bearacus

B.A. Bearacus
Leadership and humanity.

Unit2Sucks
In case you were wondering where Trump received the impression that it was Ukraine who interfered in our election and not Russia, WaPo is reporting that it comes from an extremely well placed source: Putin.

That's right folks, Trump is truly dumb enough not just to believe propaganda that obviously advances Russia's interests, but he accepts at face value the word of Putin over his own intelligence agencies. This would ordinarily be the sort of thing that would cause voters to be apoplectic come election time but it's obviously too complicated to explain to republicans unless Sean Hannity can figure out a way to work it into one of his numerous anti Clinton conspiracy theories.

I can't imagine how historians will ever be able to keep up with Trump's failures as president.
B.A. Bearacus
The US Naval Academy and US Military Academy are dipshiits-- or just doing their best to cover this up. It's insanity to believe this.

Quote:

(CNN)The US Naval Academy and US Military Academy at West Point said Friday that the hand gesture some cadets and midshipmen were seen making on camera was part of a game known as the "circle game" and not a white supremacist symbol.

The circle game is commonly played when a person forms an "OK" with their hand below their waist to trick a second person into looking at it. If the second person is caught looking at the hand gesture, that person is then punched by the person who made the gesture.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

The US Naval Academy and US Military Academy are dipshiits-- or just doing their best to cover this up. It's insanity to believe this.

Quote:

(CNN)The US Naval Academy and US Military Academy at West Point said Friday that the hand gesture some cadets and midshipmen were seen making on camera was part of a game known as the "circle game" and not a white supremacist symbol.

The circle game is commonly played when a person forms an "OK" with their hand below their waist to trick a second person into looking at it. If the second person is caught looking at the hand gesture, that person is then punched by the person who made the gesture.

I heard it is a consciously ambiguous sign so that when they get caught they can dodge ownership and the resultant sh@itstorm....just like they did here.

With regard to the military, most young people on the ball are not interested in being fed into a meat grinder on foreign soil by another chickenhawk POTUS, ergo, if you can fog a mirror they will take you.
First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.