White House has settled in

680,258 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
John Dean is a "RAT"

concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

F$ck John Brennan, Class A creep and torture endorser.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate
Is it possible to agree with a person on some issues and disagree on others, without the above comment which seems to put everything with did, says, or supports in the trash can?

Seriously, now.
oski003
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate
Is it possible to agree with a person on some issues and disagree on others, without the above comment which seems to put everything with did, says, or supports in the trash can?

Seriously, now.

Cuts both ways.
bearister
New Rules for Campaign Debating in the tRumpian Era:

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-debate-rules-age-of-trump-e29a9b19-3537-40b8-b5c6-5f02638f2ba3.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Seriously, now.

Cuts both ways.
Good point.
For every bad thing I'll say, I'll list one good thing, too.

Bad: Trump is a constant liar and manipulator of truth with intent to deceive.
Good: I like the way Trump appears to care about his public image. He almost always appears in suits.

Bad: Trump is a terribly nasty person, insulting anyone and everyone, including gold star families.
Good: I like the way Trump was able to figure his way around serving in Vietnam himself. I wouldn't want to go fight in the jungle either.

Bad: Trump is a male chauvinist racist.
Good: I like money. Trump likes money. We are in alignment.

Bad: John Brennan, as head of the CIA, appears to have taken a questionable supportive stand in favor of "torture".
Good: John Brennan, as free citizen expressing his views with both eloquence and the weight of his respectable career, is leading the charge of outrage against a miserable no good pig of a human being (who dresses nicely, sought to stay alive, and will do anything for money and power), which hopefully will help lead to a wave of public outrage against him strong enough to save American Idiocy from itself.

Thank you, Oski, for steering me in the right direction.
Anarchistbear
Liberals have sunk to the levels of Trumpism- elevating liars, criminals, grifters and pole dancers to sainthood. Omerosa, Stormy, Comey, etc. And Brennan not only was a torture advocate he hacked computers of the US senate and lied about it

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/08/john-brennan-trump-hayden-clapper
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

Liberals have sunk to the levels of Trumpism- elevating liars, criminals, grifters and pole dancers to sainthood. Omerosa, Stormy, Comey, etc. And Brennan not only was a torture advocate he hacked computers of the US senate and lied about it

Please. I see very little evidence that "liberals" on any broad scale consider any of these people saints. They do, however, think that they are probably not lying about what they've seen re: Trump. Mostly because what they say also corresponds with the public record.
sycasey
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Seriously, now.
This seems too much for a lot of people, if political Twitter is any indication.

Sometimes two things can both be true. John Brennan can have good ideas about some things and bad ideas about others.
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Thank you for the John Brennan education. I really didn't know who he was until he spoke up on an issue of great importance in a manner which I supported.
But, I think they call your angle of debate "Moral Equivalacy".

So, rather than just go back and forth here on that, let me just ask one simple question of you:

Do you seriously think Trump is an acceptable President?
AunBear89
Psssst.... here's a little secret:

It's because Obama's black.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Thank you for the John Brennan education. I really didn't know who he was until he spoke up on an issue of great importance in a manner which I supported.

So, rather than just go back and forth here on that, let me just ask one simple question of you:

The game anarchistbear plays is both sides are bad so scrap the whole system and try something else, maybe anarchism (but with strong borders, or whatever his pet peeves are).

If Democrats are allowed to be considered "better" than Trump Republicans then that means there is an alternative to our current mess without throwing everything in the garbage. anarchistbear wants everything thrown in the garbage. As Little Finger (GoT) said, "chaos is a ladder". That was before Little Finger was executed during a time of great chaos.
American Vermin
Anarchistbear
concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Of course not but his election was not totally a freak of nature and the curtain has been pulled to reveal that our institutions are rotten and have been for a long time pre-dating him.
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

The game anarchistbear plays is both sides are bad so scrap the whole system and try something else, maybe anarchism (but with strong borders, or whatever his pet peeves are).

If Democrats are allowed to be considered "better" than Trump Republicans then that means there is an alternative to our current mess without throwing everything in the garbage. anarchistbear wants everything thrown in the garbage. As Little Finger (GoT) said, "chaos is a ladder". That was before Little Finger was executed during a time of great chaos.

Practically, I'm perfectly willing to support insurgent democrats since there is currently no choice with our current two party system and the Democrats offer the best chance of being overthrown from the ground up. Anything that moves the center of gravity away from Washington and authoritarianism is a good thing
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

Practically, I'm perfectly willing to support insurgent democrats since there is currently no choice with our current two party system and the Democrats offer the best chance of being overthrown from the ground up. Anything that moves the center of gravity away from Washington and authoritarianism is a good thing
That's what the proponents of Jim Crow said
American Vermin
B.A. Bearacus
Anarchistbear
What century are you living in? Blue states are suing the Trump administration 9 times to Sunday for local issues
B.A. Bearacus
Anarchist, in your estimation, how many Americans would need to die in order to establish the wide scale changes you envision that would benefit humanity? It obviously wouldn't become reality without bloodshed, right?
okaydo

Another Bear
Someone please kick Ken Starr in the gonads...as hard as humanly possible. What a hypocritical moron.
NYCGOBEARS
Another Bear said:

Someone please kick Ken Starr in the gonads...as hard as humanly possible. What a hypocritical moron.

Baylor... Nuff said. One of the comments in response to that story was, "Is it possible to have him arrested for murdering irony?". Lololol
Anarchistbear
B.A. Bearacus
The latest clueless and corrupt statement.

Trump (per Reuters) says he has chosen not to be involved in the Mueller probe but would be "totally allowed" if he wanted to. Trump: "I've decided to stay out. Now, I don't have to stay out, as you know. I can go in and I could... do whatever, I could run it if I want."
B.A. Bearacus
Dear colleagues and country music fans,

Have we arrived at the prophesied "Great Convergence," wherein the venerable Mueller thread merges into the more general "White House has settled in" thread? It seems like Trump is such a human cluster**** right now and all his actions and comments are a response to the noose tightening that it's all just one thing now.

B.A. Bearacus
Anarchistbear said:

I think you would need to add some zeros or K's to that number.
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

What century are you living in? Blue states are suing the Trump administration 9 times to Sunday for local issues

Please provide examples. Before you say California suing over fuel standards, I believe California is following Federal law on that issue.
American Vermin
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Dear colleagues and country music fans,

Have we arrived at the prophesied "Great Convergence," wherein the venerable Mueller thread merges into the more general "White House has settled in" thread? It seems like Trump is such a human cluster**** right now and all his actions and comments are a response to the noose tightening that it's all just one thing now.

I think they are merging into the Tech Talk Board where Blueblood presides as mayor.
B.A. Bearacus
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Please provide examples. Before you say California suing over fuel standards, I believe California is following Federal law on that issue.

Travel ban, federal deduction for state and local taxes, suits against feds for withdrawing funds for sanctuary cities, 3 D guns, " the wall", marijuana laws, plus local bans to oil drilling.

Anarchistbear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Anarchistbear said:

I think you would need to add some zeros or K's to that number.

And yet if I believed things written on this board a modern day Nazi was just elected by Russian manipulation of the electorate. How many people died? Seems pretty easy to me
B.A. Bearacus
Trump MD diagnoses CNN's Phil Mudd as mentally unstable and publicly asks his tight bro Sean if he should pull his security clearance.

BearNIt
Another Bear said:

I was thinking the same thing. Starr took out a trawler with drift netting when he investigated the Clintons. This is as bad as Trey Gowdy and other Republicans screaming about wrapping the Mueller investigations up, that they have gone on too long. Somebody should kick them in the balls and scream, BENGHAZI MUCH!
Unit2Sucks
Anyone wanna bet me that Michael Flynn still has a security clearance? I wonder what other Trump-axis whackos still have security clearances.
Another Bear
The whole GOP need a kick to the groin...for putting this nation at risk with Trump. I say...LINE 'EM UP...AND GET YOUR SHTT KICKING BOOTS OUT.
bearister
"With a corruption indictment of Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) capping Republicans' hell day, a top GOP guru told Axios: "The Republican Party looks like a criminal enterprise."
Hunter was the second member of Congress to endorse Trump. The first was Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.), charged two weeks ago with insider trading." Axios

B.A. Bearacus

First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.