Breaking News

1,002,068 Views | 11842 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by Cal88
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
We all know that this cop would have been just as likely to test Matthew Stafford or Aaron Murray's car hood for cocaine after a traffic stop.

bearister
....and from the Child that Never Played Catch with His Father Dept:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/cpk2uf/no_he_was_on_our_team_last_game_hes_on_your_team/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
B.A. Bearacus

bearister
Anyone who has heated words with someone that is standing that close to them does not have a lot of experience street fighting.
Another Bear
Is Donald Trump Jr. Really the Fredo of His Family? An Investigation
bearister
"With television revenue rolling in, Power 5 schools are engaged in a new kind of arms race, paying significantly more money than ever before to coaches in so-called non-revenue sports.

Driving the news: USA Today examined how much money each Power 5 public school paid its head coaches in 23 sports other than football and men's and women's basketball in 2013 and 2018.

Their findings: In that five-year span, total compensation for those coaches grew a whopping 43%, which is almost the same rate of increase that football coaches saw (51%).
Specific examples: The average compensation in softball increased by 62%, with 11 schools paying more than $400,000. The average compensation in baseball rose by 51% to $651,445 and the average compensation in wrestling grew by 55% to $266,000.
Why it matters: "[T]he fact that compensation for coaches in lower-profile, money-losing sports has been growing at a similar rate to football raises red flags for some athletics directors worried about budget crunches," per USA Today.

It also raises red flags for critics of the NCAA model, who look at skyrocketing salaries in non-revenue sports alongside student-athletes who haven't seen a dime and see a broken system in desperate need of repair.
The big picture: In 2005, D-I schools spent more on scholarships than on coaches and administrative pay. But since then, the latter two have pulled ahead.

2005: $736 million on scholarships, $721 million on coaches pay, and $686 million on administrative pay.
2018: $1.92 billion on coaches pay, $1.72 billion on administrative pay, and $1.7 billion on scholarships." Axios
bearister
Deepfake danger: what a viral clip of Bill Hader morphing into Tom Cruise tells us

https://www.theguardian.com/news/shortcuts/2019/aug/13/danger-deepfakes-viral-video-bill-hader-tom-cruise?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
okaydo

SMH

oski003
3 dimensional chess, Okaydo.
okaydo

Another Bear

Bad day for the shtt to hit the pavement in Shallow Alto...90+ degrees. Oh my.

bearister
okaydo said:

Probably the same guy that said, "Kenneth, what's the frequency?" before he clocked Dan Rather.
bearister
'A Momentous Time For Survivors.' Hundreds of Sex Abuse Lawsuits Anticipated Today After New York State Passes Child Victims Legislation

https://time.com/5651719/new-york-child-victims-act-sex-abuse-lawsuits/
Another Bear

okaydo
Another Bear said:

Reminds me of this

bearister
Just in from the Are You F'ing Kidding Me Dept:

"Men are borrowing dogs as bait on dating-app profiles, making it awkward fast when a match suggests a dog-walking date, the WashPost's Terry Nguyen writes:

"'Dogfishing' is not exactly a lie the person did take a photo with that dog but to some daters, it feels like a veiled form of deception."
A twist: Johnny Nguyen, 21 has had buddies "come over with a girl, introduce her to [his] dog and go to the park together."
"Stop borrowing dogs," Erika Ettin, an online dating coach told the Post." Axios

calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

Same two actors.....different film. Al Pacino gets most of the lines, but...

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
calbearinamaze
BEARUPINDC said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Follow-up question: Who's dumber...Donald Jr. or Sonny in Dog Day Afternoon?
Another Bear
Are they French?
okaydo

okaydo
BEARUPINDC said:

BEARUPINDC said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Follow-up question: Who's dumber...Donald Jr. or Sonny in Dog Day Afternoon?

On a related note: One would think that Don Jr. is the dumb one out of him and Eric, since he openly tweets his dumbness.

But SNL portrays Don Jr as the smart one and Eric as the dumb one.

Last year, The Washington Post actually tried to find out why:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/saturday-night-live-thinks-its-figured-out-the-trump-brothers-does-it-get-them-right/2018/03/14/8a7f311e-255b-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html

Another Bear
I linked this before. Conclusion; they're all Fredo, Fredo Sr. Fredo Jr. Eric Fredo, Ivanka Fredo...the whole lot of them are FREDO.

Is Donald Trump Jr. Really the Fredo of His Family? An Investigation

Quote:

Any true Godfather aficionado must see that the Trumps are simply a family full of Fredos.

BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

It's not that he looks younger. We feel older
bearister
On my bucket list. Have to try this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/cs89x3/taking_a_dip_in_the_rhine/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Another Bear
Ouch...my balls!
Quote:

A Florida Man Met Another Guy On A Eunuch Fetish Site Then Castrated Him, Police Say

The 74-year-old man was arrested Monday and charged with the second-degree felony of practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury.

A Florida man has been arrested for allegedly performing a botched castration surgery on another man he'd met online through a fetish website for eunuchs, authorities said Tuesday.

Gary Van Ryswyk, 74, has been charged with the second-degree felony of practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury, according to the Highlands County Sheriff's Office.

According to an arrest report provided to BuzzFeed News, sheriff's deputies arrived at Van Ryswyk's house in Central Florida just before midnight on Sunday while responding to a 911 hang-up call.

"These are pretty routine and deputies respond to many of them per shift," the sheriff's office said in a Facebook post. "But most of them don't make the cut when it comes to being memorable."

According to the arrest report, Van Ryswyk told the deputies he had just removed the testicles of a man he'd met on "a website for those that have a fetish for castration."

In Van Ryswyk's guest bedroom, deputies found the 53-year-old man from the Tampa area holding a bloody towel on his groin. His testicles were in a jar by the side of the bed.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/florida-man-castration-botched-surgery-remove-testicles
concordtom
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

It's not that he looks younger. We feel older
Older?
I'm nearly dead from him.
calbearinamaze
Another Bear said:

Ouch...my balls!
Quote:

According to the arrest report, Van Ryswyk told the deputies he had just removed the testicles of a man he'd met on "a website for those that have a fetish for castration."

In Van Ryswyk's guest bedroom, deputies found the 53-year-old man from the Tampa area holding a bloody towel on his groin. His testicles were in a jar by the side of the bed.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/florida-man-castration-botched-surgery-remove-testicles

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm blind. I'm blind.

This brings up memories of Lorena Bobbitt. At least she had a damn good reason.

In the words of a woman who thought the "website" was a, like, regular dating/hook-up/blackmail/kill
place: ..

"this is a free dating site, I get that. But really ... must we women be subjected to all this weird **** that you men dream about?"
bearister
OAKLAND BUSINESSMAN TOM HENDERSON CHARGED IN $110 MILLION IMMIGRATION FRAUD SCHEME

https://abc7news.com/oakland-man-charged-in-$110m-immigration-fraud-scheme/5481867/

bearister
"Sarah Huckabee Sanders will join Fox News as a contributor, making her debut on "Fox & Friends" next month." Axios

sycasey
bearister said:

"Sarah Huckabee Sanders will join Fox News as a contributor, making her debut on "Fox & Friends" next month." Axios

We all knew this was coming.
GBear4Life
way better job than WH Press Secretary that's for sure...
calbearinamaze
Joe Walsh Expected To Mount Primary Challenge Against Trump

Sounds good to me:

bearister
BEARUPINDC said:

Joe Walsh Expected To Mount Primary Challenge Against Trump

Sounds good to me:

Joe Walsh old and sober doing one of his own songs:

Joe Walsh young and on drugs doing a Neil Young song:

*I saw the Joe Walsh on drugs version with his band Barnstorm at a Day on the Green, July, 1974. HE KILLED IT!
prospeCt
a JW number?

First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 339

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.