Breaking News

978,723 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Online activities, gaming, drugs, wokeness.
Goldener Bar
Unit2Sucks said:

I guess they don't teach about Edward Snowden at the McCourt School in Georgetown
Big C
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Men are leaving the college option..

Seems like its effecting the UK too, saw a commenter say in England its about 60 40 female to male.

At what age is somebody considered too old to go back to college? Asking for a friend...

Co-eds are more likely to get busy with each other these days than with a man - if they have sex at all. It's not a thing kids these days are into.

Good! Hope that continues, because my daughter is eleven.
MinotStateBeav
It would be pretty awkward being the white woman here at the Target company exec meeting...

The first clip is at the beginning, the 2nd clip is at 3:15

Basically, you'll comply and believe in our DEI garbage or you won't work here. How I'd like the white woman to respond..
"I'm ready to respond!!! Here's the # of my lawyer ..."*click* hang-up"
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

It would be pretty awkward being the white woman here at the Target company exec meeting...

Basically, you'll comply and believe in our DEI garbage or you won't work here. How I'd like the white woman to respond..

Why is DEI garbage in your opinion?

You think we should discriminate against certain classes of people?

Not sure where you are coming from on that.
MinotStateBeav
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Because it's poisonous made up jargon and belief system.

Why do you need DEI to be against that? We have many protections in place to keep it out of the workplace already. DEI doesn't promote diversity it excludes it. Equality is the goal, not equity. Inclusion is a gimmick word that doesn't mean in this context what you think it does. Please look up any work done by James Lindsay on what DEI actually is.

Not sure where you are coming from on this.

Unit2Sucks
James Lindsay lol. Sounds like a host on antique roadshow.

I have trouble keeping all of these bigots apart. It looks like the dude is a conspiracy theorist who makes a living as a white grievance mercenary by pushing idiotic theories like cultural marxism. So I guess he gets bonus points for anti-semitism on that one.

I suppose he's found a captive audience if he can convince people that DEI is "poisonous made up jargon" while pushing the ridiculous and idiotic "cultural marxism".
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Because it's poisonous made up jargon and belief system.

Why do you need DEI to be against that? We have many protections in place to keep it out of the workplace already. DEI doesn't promote diversity it excludes it. Equality is the goal, not equity. Inclusion is a gimmick word that doesn't mean in this context what you think it does. Please look up any work done by James Lindsay on what DEI actually is.

Not sure where you are coming from on this.

This bigot?

No thanks.

I see where you are coming from now and it is sadly even worse than I suspected.

We shouldn't need DEI programs but people like James Lindsay and others who think like him are exactly why we need them.

MinotStateBeav
Haven't looked at the context of this but I'm pretty sure it's said tongue in cheek. You spent 20 minutes looking for something to attack though so you just decided to take a tongue in cheek post and go outraging.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

I have trouble keeping all of these bigots apart. It looks like the dude is a conspiracy theorist who makes a living as a white grievance mercenary by pushing idiotic theories like cultural marxism. So I guess he gets bonus points for anti-semitism on that one.

I suppose he's found a captive audience if he can convince people that DEI is "poisonous made up jargon" while pushing the ridiculous and idiotic "cultural marxism".
errbody a bigot!! Keep supporting that racism there Unit2
Eastern Oregon Bear
I've been through DEI trading a few times. It always boils down to treating people with fairness and respect. I can't see why that's so controversial, unless you think some people should be treated worse than others.
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

Haven't looked at the context of this but I'm pretty sure it's said tongue in cheek. You spent 20 minutes looking for something to attack though so you just decided to take a tongue in cheek post and go outraging.

Yeah, what a sense of humor the guy has.

"Even if you've never heard of James Lindsay, you probably know a few of his hits.

[H]e's a Trump-supporting, Big Lie-espousing, vaccine-denying, far-right bigot who thinks Sen. Joe McCarthy "had it right" and "didn't go nearly far enough" during his infamous (and near-universally repudiated) witch hunts of suspected communists during the 1950s

We can parse descriptors all day, but it's fair to call Lindsay a purveyor of false conspiracy theories who is (to put it generously) openly flirting with racism, antisemitism, homophobia, transphobia, and fascism."

Link:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-banned-ok-groomer-guy-james-lindsay-is-not-a-free-speech-martyr

Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

errbody a bigot!! Keep supporting that racism there Unit2
Of course that's something a white grievance marxist like you would say. Let us know when you graduate from his youtube series so that we can have a party celebrating the culmination of your indoctrination.
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

"I havent looked at the context . . ."

Doesnt sound like you look at much of anything before spewing your ignorance here on a daily basis do you?

Just open mouth and insert foot.
Just like Movielover.

Debt-Ceiling Standoff - Page 5 | Bear Insider

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I've been through DEI trading a few times. It always boils down to treating people with fairness and respect. I can't see why that's so controversial, unless you think some people should be treated worse than others.

DEI is typically fine. There are probably some people who do it badly.
okaydo

movielover
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

The slippery slope. We had various stages, including ...

- reaching out to unrepresented groups (good)
- affirmative action for equal candidates (good)
- affirmative action for less qualified candidates (bad)
- affirmative action for unqualified candidates (bad)
- DEI - affirmative action on steroids (sometimes unqualified applicants), including managers hired to impliment DEI. A FTE position is dedicated to identity hires.
movielover
For those who believe "gender affirming" mutilation doesn't happen on young children, this university provides 'services' to those who ate 11 years old.

BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

FBI whistleblower testifies under oath that FBI won't allow 11,000+ hours of J6 footage to be released b/c it would expose undercover agents committing crimes inside Capitol, not only was J6 a Fed setup, but now it's confirmed that FBI is also covering its tracks.

Question: If video shows an FBI undercover leading a part of the riot or goading people into the capitol, is that exculpatory to some of the people who may have been arrested and imprisoned?

According the FBI whistleblowers, FBI agents and field offices get bonuses for meeting and exceeding quotas for wiretapping citizens. A domestic terrorist case involving multiple people gets split up into multiple cases to boost numbers.
bearister

"Bring it in here, Big Guy, let me clean that ear out in thanks for making me POTUS."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
oskidunker
DiabloWags said:

I hope he is the republican nominee. He will lose again. By more. I cant wait.
Go Bears!
DiabloWags
oskidunker said:

DiabloWags said:

I hope he is the republican nominee. He will lose again. By more. I cant wait.

The Orange Man is definitely good at LOSING.
That's all he does!

movielover
Yup, it's all rigged.
DiabloWags
You must not have ever played sports growing up in America.

Cause if you did, you'd know how to lose with grace and not be such a POOR SPORT and claiming that everything is rigged.

Grow up.
movielover
DiabloWags
Ivanka Trump died from blunt force injuries to her torso that she suffered after an ACCIDENTAL FALL, according to New York City 's chief medical examiner.

The former president announced that Ivana Trump died aged 73 a day earlier at her Manhattan home but didn't include any details about the cause or manner of her death. On Friday, a spokesperson for the New York City office of chief medical examiner confirmed reports that Ivana Trump apparently fell inadvertently and was found at the bottom of her home's stairs.

Hmmmm.....
Blunt force trauma from a fall, eh?

If you believe that .... I have a bridge to sell you in Arizona.

dajo9
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Men are leaving the college option..

Seems like its effecting the UK too, saw a commenter say in England its about 60 40 female to male.

At what age is somebody considered too old to go back to college? Asking for a friend...

Co-eds are more likely to get busy with each other these days than with a man - if they have sex at all. It's not a thing kids these days are into.

Yeah, but the 2050s are going to be off the rails like the 1970s
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
movielover said:

If he walked slower and only looked down, like he was afraid of tripping over a pencil, he wouldn't have tripped over that sandbag.

Plus, everyone knows Joe is indestructible like John Wick used to be.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
movielover
Rap song about Targeting Kids jumps to #1.

MinotStateBeav
movielover
For a brief time decades ago, the media ocassionally mentioned black-on-black crime.

Civil Rights leaders met with key media entities, and put an end to that.
chazzed
movielover
Apparently The Daily Wire has produced a movie called "What is a Woman?". After it was available for free on Twitter for 24 hours, within 20 minutes the Twitter gremlins shadow banned it, restricting its visibility.

Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson have retweeted it. Exposure has exploded, and it's been viewed over 30 million times. It's now available for free all weekend.

First Page Last Page
Page 185 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.