Breaking News

860,596 Views | 10881 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Once again the Democrat is treated worse than the Trumps but Hunter Biden is at least being indicted for Federal crimes. When the Republican Senate recommended perjury charges for Trump Jr, the Trump DOJ did nothing.

I don't know how the Feds usually treat people who lie on gun forms. Would be good to get some info on that. No evidence of any interference from Joe Biden which is a good thing.

"The feds are notoriously tough on firearms. Nationally, for example, 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months.

"Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter."

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/20/hunter-bidens-charges-are-nothing-but-a-diversion/

So, you're just lumping him in with armed robbers?

That's the big question to me: are prosecutors usually tough on someone who illegally owns a gun but never seemed to have used it in any other crime? My guess is no, but I don't have the data.
So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project

The Marshall Project looked like it was mostly state law enforcement. Maybe I'm wrong - can't say I read it all. Definitely a two tiered system being applied there and in most places. going4roses tries to bring it to our attention all the time.

What I'm asking about are how these Federal charges are usually handled. I've looked around this afternoon but haven't found anything I find trustworthy (having rejected things I've read from the right and the left).

Today the Feds indicted Hunter for Federal crimes. If Delaware is coming with more indictments for state crimes I'm all for it as long as they are legitimate indictments.
Maybe look at the DATA that moviehunter provided:

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/20/hunter-bidens-charges-are-nothing-but-a-diversion/

"The feds are notoriously tough on firearms. Nationally, for example, 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months.

Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter.

But that's clearly not how things are shaking out in practice at DOJ, and President Biden has expressed an ongoing willingness to harshly punish firearms offenses. His DOJ is defending this law in court, and he signed a law in 2021 to increase maximum penalties from 10 years to 15 years in prison. Apparently, President Biden does not believe offenders should be treated with kid gloves at least when it's not his kid.

Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

American Vermin
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Once again the Democrat is treated worse than the Trumps but Hunter Biden is at least being indicted for Federal crimes. When the Republican Senate recommended perjury charges for Trump Jr, the Trump DOJ did nothing.

I don't know how the Feds usually treat people who lie on gun forms. Would be good to get some info on that. No evidence of any interference from Joe Biden which is a good thing.

"Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter."

That's the big question to me: are prosecutors usually tough on someone who illegally owns a gun but never seemed to have used it in any other crime? My guess is no, but I don't have the data.
So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project

The Marshall Project looked like it was mostly state law enforcement. Maybe I'm wrong - can't say I read it all. Definitely a two tiered system being applied there and in most places. going4roses tries to bring it to our attention all the time.

What I'm asking about are how these Federal charges are usually handled. I've looked around this afternoon but haven't found anything I find trustworthy (having rejected things I've read from the right and the left).

Today the Feds indicted Hunter for Federal crimes. If Delaware is coming with more indictments for state crimes I'm all for it as long as they are legitimate indictments.

Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter.

But that's clearly not how things are shaking out in practice at DOJ, and President Biden has expressed an ongoing willingness to harshly punish firearms offenses. His DOJ is defending this law in court, and he signed a law in 2021 to increase maximum penalties from 10 years to 15 years in prison. Apparently, President Biden does not believe offenders should be treated with kid gloves at least when it's not his kid.

Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

Do you have data to suggest that the federal convictions for gun possessions relate to armed robbery?

And why did Biden increase the maximum criminal liability under federal laws for illegally obtaining firearm from 10 years to 15 years?

Show me the data that all criminal firearm convictions in the federalist article relate to armed robbery? I doubt it because you just made that up.
concordtom
calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

If you want to get into prostitution /women comparisons with Hunter and Trump, pffft! Trump is far more guilty in this area of life.

If you want to get into comparisons about cheating on taxes, Trump is far more guilty in this comparison of life.

I'm shocked you are trying to equate the two.
You are so blinded by Trump that you only see things from the lens of Trump vs non-Trump.

If a serial killer said he doesn't like Trump, you will find a reason why the serial killer is not bad.

My point about his prostitution and enablement of human trafficking by Russians is that he actually had prior bad acts that are considered when determining sentencing.

Inner city kids without any priors are getting jail time with possession being the most serious charge.

I am not comparing with Trump. My world does not revolve around Trump vs. non-Trump like you.

My brain can actually function, and I can say that Trump deserves to go jail while also saying that Hunter Biden deserves to go to jail. Saying that Hunter is a rich person and, therefore, of course he will be given privilege is no more acceptable to me than saying of course Trump should not go to jail as a rich former president.

And if you think lying to get a gun is OK, then what the **** are we talking about more gun control and back ground check. Apparently it's all a joke.

1. I'm against guns, have never owned one and think they should be restricted. If normal sentencing for lying about drug use when buying a gun is normal, then throw Hunter in jail. I do t believe that's so, therefore I'm challenging you.

2. Rumor about prostitution and the other stuff you've thrown in there cannot be considered for sentencing, contrary to what you said. He hasn't been found guilty of other prints, correct?

3. I already agreed with you that Justice is not equally distributed, so you can stop ranting on that.

4. I'm not going to go back and pull your quote but you intermixed trump and Hunter, and that's why I'm arguing here against you Re: Trump.

5. Where you introduced the concept of a serial killer in this thread, would said serial killer not only dislike trump but also do something more? I mean, the Valkyrie guy is today considered a hero, no?
dajo9
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Do you have data to suggest that the federal convictions for gun possessions relate to armed robbery?

And why did Biden increase the maximum criminal liability under federal laws for illegally obtaining firearm from 10 years to 15 years?

Show me the data that all criminal firearm convictions in the federalist article relate to armed robbery? I doubt it because you just made that up.

What you are looking for is a definition, not data. Here you go:
https://kornerlaw.com/federal-crimes/federal-firearms-offenses/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20Bureau%20of,Explosives
American Vermin
concordtom
dajo9 said:

When did the Republican Senate recommend perjury charges for Trump Jr
concordtom
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

So you buy the MSM claptrap.
I buy the indictment and the confessions and confirmations that Trump has provided on subsequent interviews like an idiot.

Yeah, you argue with many of us but it is confirmed multiple times that you get it with Trump.
You're not a deplorable idiot.
calbear93
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

If you want to get into prostitution /women comparisons with Hunter and Trump, pffft! Trump is far more guilty in this area of life.

If you want to get into comparisons about cheating on taxes, Trump is far more guilty in this comparison of life.

I'm shocked you are trying to equate the two.
You are so blinded by Trump that you only see things from the lens of Trump vs non-Trump.

If a serial killer said he doesn't like Trump, you will find a reason why the serial killer is not bad.

My point about his prostitution and enablement of human trafficking by Russians is that he actually had prior bad acts that are considered when determining sentencing.

Inner city kids without any priors are getting jail time with possession being the most serious charge.

I am not comparing with Trump. My world does not revolve around Trump vs. non-Trump like you.

My brain can actually function, and I can say that Trump deserves to go jail while also saying that Hunter Biden deserves to go to jail. Saying that Hunter is a rich person and, therefore, of course he will be given privilege is no more acceptable to me than saying of course Trump should not go to jail as a rich former president.

And if you think lying to get a gun is OK, then what the **** are we talking about more gun control and back ground check. Apparently it's all a joke.

1. I'm against guns, have never owned one and think they should be restricted. If normal sentencing for lying about drug use when buying a gun is normal, then throw Hunter in jail. I do t believe that's so, therefore I'm challenging you.

2. Rumor about prostitution and the other stuff you've thrown in there cannot be considered for sentencing, contrary to what you said. He hasn't been found guilty of other prints, correct?

3. I already agreed with you that Justice is not equally distributed, so you can stop ranting on that.

4. I'm not going to go back and pull your quote but you intermixed trump and Hunter, and that's why I'm arguing here against you Re: Trump.

5. Where you introduced the concept of a serial killer in this thread, would said serial killer not only dislike trump but also do something more? I mean, the Valkyrie guy is today considered a hero, no?
Are you willfully blind or are you choosing to ignore the Marshall Project article I posted about how inner city kids are going to jail for illegally obtaining guns are going to jail for possession and not for use and even without priors.

Rumors about prostitutions? What?! Again, are you whoring for Biden or are you ignoring the actual video recording made by Hunter himself with the prostitute, also seeking more girls subject to a Russian human trafficking website trying to barter for more girls to join him.

So, justice is not equally distributed, and if you are OK with it, you can just shut up about Trump because apparently rich folks don't go to jail and that is OK with you.

You are the one intermixing Trump and Biden. I have never hid by disdain for Trump. I am for applying law equally.

On the last point, it wouldn't be a post from you if it didn't engender a ***?
calbear93
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

So you buy the MSM claptrap.
I buy the indictment and the confessions and confirmations that Trump has provided on subsequent interviews like an idiot.

Yeah, you argue with many of us but it is confirmed multiple times that you get it with Trump.
You're not a deplorable idiot.

But you are when it comes to Biden.
dajo9
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

When did the Republican Senate recommend perjury charges for Trump Jr

June 2019. The criminal referral included Trump Jr, Kushner, and Bannon. So much criming we can't even keep track.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1237155
American Vermin
BearHunter

calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

https://kornerlaw.com/federal-crimes/federal-firearms-offenses/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20Bureau%20of,Explosives
Yes, and your point is what? The first of the federal firearm offenses identifies the exact thing Hunter was accused of. Nothing related to armed robbery.

[ol]
  • Transfer Offenses occur when a transfer of a firearm has occurred. These offenses are generally issued when fraud has occurred, whether on the part of the purchaser or on the part of the seller. Specifically, some of the charges which one may face in this category include:
    • Falsification of a written or oral statement regarding the legality of a purchase
    • Giving or selling a weapon to a person known/suspected of belonging to a group restricted from possessing firearms
    • Failing to report the transfer (sale or gift) to another
  • [/ol]
    dajo9
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Yes, and your point is what? The first of the federal firearm offenses identifies the exact thing Hunter was accused of. Nothing related to armed robbery.

[ol]
  • Transfer Offenses occur when a transfer of a firearm has occurred. These offenses are generally issued when fraud has occurred, whether on the part of the purchaser or on the part of the seller. Specifically, some of the charges which one may face in this category include:
    • Falsification of a written or oral statement regarding the legality of a purchase
    • Giving or selling a weapon to a person known/suspected of belonging to a group restricted from possessing firearms
  • [/ol]

Yes, and armed robbery as well as other things.
    American Vermin
    concordtom
    movielover said:

dajo9 said:

You pulling this stat means NOTHING!
    There are many many gun charges.
    Murder, shooting at a cop, etc etc etc.

Hunter checked the wrong box regarding his drug usage, under penalty of perjury, which is a felony. Isn't that right?

That's about the most docile of all gun violations possible. I've seen many undercover videos of people illegally buying and selling guns at gun shows. Those happen all the time, according to reports.

So now you're going to get all high and mighty about an unjust legal system when the truth is you have no idea how often and at what level Hunter's crime here is prosecuted.

Same to 93. It's just your anti-left rant.
    So, go on. Rant.
    It's unconvincing!
    dajo9
    BearHunter said:

That clip from the DOJ doesn't say what you're people are saying it says
    American Vermin
    calbear93
    dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

So, when we say that 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months, why do you say we are lumping Biden with armed robbers. As shown clearly in the link you provided (do you actually read what you link?), the first of the federal firearm crimes identified is not armed robbery but the exact crime Biden was charged with. But unlike 94.2% of the population convicted with federal firearm violation, he gets a diversion where it doesn't even show up on his record. But that's typical, right?
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

Now then, how often and at what level (penalty) is it taken to court?

You don't know, right?
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

You pulling this stat means NOTHING!
    There are many many gun charges.
    Murder, shooting at a cop, etc etc etc.

Hunter checked the wrong box regarding his drug usage, under penalty of perjury, which is a felony. Isn't that right?

That's about the most docile of all gun violations possible. I've seen many undercover videos of people illegally buying and selling guns at gun shows. Those happen all the time, according to reports.

So now you're going to get all high and mighty about an unjust legal system when the truth is you have no idea how often and at what level Hunter's crime here is prosecuted.

Same to 93. It's just your anti-left rant.
    So, go on. Rant.
    It's unconvincing!
    You are being a despicable idiot again.

Look at the link that dajo provided.

What is the first of all federal firearm crimes listed?

The exact crime that Biden was charged with.

But your lack of analysis is typical.

And you are the one who rants all the time, especially when it comes to Trump. But anything other than Trump, and you are all let's let bygones be bygones.
    dajo9
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

So, when we say that 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months, why do you say we are lumping Biden with armed robbers. As shown clearly in the link you provided (do you actually read what you link?), the first of the federal firearm crimes identified is not armed robbery but the exact crime Biden was charged with. But unlike 94.2% of the population convicted with federal firearm violation, he gets a diversion where it doesn't even show up on his record. But that's typical, right?

You don't seem to understand what I am saying and what I am saying is so basic I'm not going to waste time trying to interpret for you.
    American Vermin
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Uh, come on man.
    If you want to use stats, use stats on HIS crime, not ALL.
    I already told you that.

There are lies.
    There are damn lies.
    Then there are Statistics.

Don't be foolish. We're not that dumb here. (Except for may BearForce).
    dajo9
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?

That's not the full definition of "Federal Firearms Offenses". It's just one crime of many that falls into that category and makes up that statistic.
    American Vermin
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?
    Do you? If the first of the laws that constitute federal firearm crime is falsifying records to obtain a gun illegally, why do you assume that the first of all crimes listed is the least important one despite DATA showing 95% of the convictions for federal firearm crimes result in jail time.

Just wishful thinking on your part. And you demand data, and when we provide it, you want to split hair without any data of your own that there is a differentiation.

Again, despicable idiot.
    calbear93
    dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?

That's not the full definition of "Federal Firearms Offenses". It's just one crime of many that falls into that category and makes up that statistic.
    Again, making up **** again.

Show me where I said that is the full definition.

In fact, I will point to number of instances, including what you quote (and I now highlighted) where I stated is the FIRST of the federal firearm offenseS.

Deflection again.
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Uh, come on man.
    If you want to use stars, use stars on HIS crime, not ALL.
    I already told you that.

There are lies.
    There are damn lies.
    Then there are Statistics.

Don't be foolish. We're not that dumb here. (Except for may BearForce).
    Maybe you have data better than what I provided to challenge my conclusions? Show me that the first of the federal firearm offenses listed is the one that always results in diversion.

Otherwise, the data provided is the best one we have and you are just pulling **** out of your ass.
    dajo9
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?

In fact, I will point to number of instances, including what you quote (and I now highlighted) where I stated is the FIRST of the federal firearm offenseS.

Deflection again.

Show me where I said you said it was the full definition.

Your panties are in such a bunch you're getting all tangled up.
    American Vermin
    calbear93
    dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?

Deflection again.

Show me where I said you said it was the full definition.

Your panties are in such a bunch you're getting all tangled up.
    OK, noticed you were responding to concord. My mistake.

concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

No just other people accused of the same crime but are not sons of a rich corrupt president. Ridiculous to compare poor people with families of presidents who should be above the law. At least he is not Trump so he should have instead been given a medal of honor for obtaining guns illegally.

This is where Dajo and I think you are lying.
    Your stat lumps in all sorts of gun crime types. And those which are dropped or found not guilty don't show up at all.

How many of these checkbox lies (drug usage) ever get raised in court??? Please!!
    I venture to guess that TONS of people who buy guns also use guns, but there's only .000001% who have their laptop stolen revealing to authorities that the person is a drug user AND a mad horde of crazies are so focused on this guy that they demand he be investigated as if the presidency depended on it.

Your argument here is really somewhat laughable!

concordtom
    dajo9 said:

movielover said:

"Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

The DOJ did commit one cardinal sin... this Democrat White Privilege move should have been revealed in a Friday afternoon.

Data is hard to come by. I agree.

I'm so sick of people lying on this forum.

Data probably does even exist for this paperwork lie.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

No just other people accused of the same crime but are not sons of a rich corrupt president. Ridiculous to compare poor people with families of presidents who should be above the law. At least he is not Trump so he should have instead been given a medal of honor for obtaining guns illegally.

So you don't have the requested data either, huh?
    What?!

What are you now demanding from strangers?

Provide me with data that Biden didn't influence, despite messaging loud and clear that his son did nothing wrong while holding the power of the presidency and control of the DOJ, and that this was not a sweetheart deal despite the DATA that movielover provided that less than 1% of charges of illegally obtaining guns results in pretrial diversion and the link from the Marshall Project showing how often black kids in Chicago are sent to prison for illegal gun possession being the most severe charge without priors.

Show me the data that this was not a sweetheart deal and was not corruption by the Bidens.

I'm waiting.

Figured, no requested data, huh? Knew you were just making crap up.

Quit wasting your time here. There's another Foxnews show starting any minute now!
    Slurp slurp.
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

This is where Dajo and I think you are lying.
    Your stat lumps in all sorts of gun crime types. And those which are dropped or found not guilty don't show up at all.

How many of these checkbox lies (drug usage) ever get raised in court??? Please!!
    I venture to guess that TONS of people who buy guns also use guns, but there's only .000001% who have their laptop stolen revealing to authorities that the person is a drug user AND a mad horde of crazies are so focused on this guy that they demand he be investigated as if the presidency depended on it.

Your argument here is really somewhat laughable!

Please?!!! Based on what?

The best data we have is that 95% of the conviction for federal firearm offenses results in jail time. And the second set of data we have is that the first of the federal firearm offenses is the type Biden has agreed to be convicted of subject to the generous expungement if he attends a class.

But without any better data, your argument is please!!! My gut feeling says otherwise.

I mean, obtaining or selling guns fraudulently is not a crime. Oh, by the way, we need tougher laws to make sure we don't allow just anyone to obtain guns.

My argument is laughable? Concord, trust me, you lack analytical skills. You are just bad at it.
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

So you don't have the requested data either, huh?
    What?!

What are you now demanding from strangers?

Provide me with data that Biden didn't influence, despite messaging loud and clear that his son did nothing wrong while holding the power of the presidency and control of the DOJ, and that this was not a sweetheart deal despite the DATA that movielover provided that less than 1% of charges of illegally obtaining guns results in pretrial diversion and the link from the Marshall Project showing how often black kids in Chicago are sent to prison for illegal gun possession being the most severe charge without priors.

Show me the data that this was not a sweetheart deal and was not corruption by the Bidens.

I'm waiting.

Figured, no requested data, huh? Knew you were just making crap up.

Quit wasting your time here. There's another Foxnews show starting any minute now!
    Slurp slurp.
    Moron. Isn't there some masturbation you need to do to anti-Trump porn? Slurp slurp, despicable idiot.
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

"Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

The DOJ did commit one cardinal sin... this Democrat White Privilege move should have been revealed in a Friday afternoon.

Data is hard to come by. I agree.

I'm so sick of people lying on this forum.

Data probably does even exist for this paperwork lie.
    Says he hates lies and then lies the very next line.

Wrapped mind.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/23/gun-violence-possession-police-chicago

"But in Chicago, a town labeled as "ChiRaq," a "war zone," and a "murder capital," gun enforcement overwhelmingly focuses on possession crimes not use.

A Marshall Project analysis found that from 2010 to 2022, the police made more than 38,000 arrests for illegal gun possession. These arrests almost always a felony doubled during this timeframe. While illegal possession is the most serious offense in most of the cases we analyzed, the charges often bear misleading names that imply violence, like "aggravated unlawful use of a weapon."

Recent research shows that most people convicted in Illinois for felony gun possession don't go on to commit a violent crime, and the majority of those sentenced to prison for gun possession don't have past convictions for violence. Instead, people who already committed violent crimes are more likely to do so again."

I'm not impressed.
    Sure, the police will nab someone who is caught with the gun in a car, at a hood-up, other.
    But where was Hunters gun and how did authorities even come across the fact that
    A: this guy bought a gun
    +
    B: this guy has been an addict.
    ???

Only because his father is the President and crazies like you have been all stirred up to hate him.

If it was Don Jr, you couldn't care less.
    Heck, Trump himself is a criminal many times over and he WAS President, not just the son of. People didn't/don't care.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Garbage.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

He rightfully questioned the stat you provided.
    You can't support the stat, therefore it gets tossed out.
    It's not upon Dajo or me to support/define your stat. It's up to you.
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Garbage.

You know who you are?

You are the guy thinking he is so clever quoting Leviticus and mocking it as something only morons would believe because you were too stupid to know something basic as the first five books of the Old Testament being the Torah. And when informed of the source and basis of things like Passover and the Jewish faith, you pivot on the exact same text.

Yes, you mind is garbage.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 196 of 311

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.