Breaking News

978,710 Views | 11767 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by movielover
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Breaking news: I totally understand electoral college politics and I do want to keep Trump from being elected. That said, I would tip my hat to any candidate who said "to hell with fracking" right now.

"I pledge to never ban fracking because a hundred thousand or so people in the battlegroundiest of battleground states are employed as frackers and God forbid they ever transition to making solar panels or something like that. Fracking is really cool. I love fracking! If I lose this election, I may spend the next ten years fracking, just for fun and because it is so noble! Why, I hear that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg and Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are going to start fracking on the hills next to their estates, because it is so great!"
SFCityBear
Big C said:

Breaking news: I totally understand electoral college politics and I do want to keep Trump from being elected. That said, I would tip my hat to any candidate who said "to hell with fracking" right now.

"I pledge to never ban fracking because a hundred thousand or so people in the battlegroundiest of battleground states are employed as frackers and God forbid they ever transition to making solar panels or something like that. Fracking is really cool. I love fracking! If I lose this election, I may spend the next ten years fracking, just for fun and because it is so noble! Why, I hear that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg and Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are going to start fracking on the hills next to their estates, because it is so great!"
As to paragraph #2, since quotation marks were used, please cite the source for the quote.
bear2034

Worlds are colliding in Anaheim, California.
Cal88
Straight out of a Dilbert cubicle plot - RIP

movielover
President Trump will be arrested on their rigged charges.

movielover
Ouch.

AunBear89
Wow. Not even hiding your racism any more. Just a full blown bigot and misogynist. Would not be surprised to find that you abuse children and torture pets.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
"The city is being occupied with National Guardsmen in preparation for Trump being jailed."

The Mayor reported that if tRump is sentenced they expect the wildest celebration since the VE Day street celebration on May 8, 1945.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

"The city is being occupied with National Guardsmen in preparation for Trump being jailed."

The Mayor reported that if tRump is sentenced they expect the wildest celebration since the VE Day street celebration on May 8, 1945.

Is this the case where his attorney paid off a blackmailer who was trying to derail his campaign and mischaracterized the payments as attorney's fees?
bearister
The Judge ingeniously continued the matter until after the election so that he took away a rallying point and he can feel free to give him some minor jail time to teach him a lesson.

Naturally, if tRump wins all criminal convictions and pending criminal matters will go bye bye by the stroke of his pen.

A POTUS has no power to pardon state crimes but after the immunity decision one must assume that his Rubber Stamp SCOTUS will twist the law into a balloon animal to support a decision to allow tRump to pardon himself for state crimes.

tRump will be powerless to do anything about the $500,000,000+ in civil damages and penalties assessed against him BUT one can only presume that he will appeal those cases all they way up the chain and the Rubber Stamp will figure out some federal issue, accept his petition for review and do whatever it takes to wipe his slate clean.

* With the pay for play billions to be made from Bibi, Saudi, Russia, Bitcoin fraud, real estate development deals, etc., writing a check to satisfy the money judgments would be a nothing burger…..but he is probably too highly principled to capitulate like that.
movielover
What justifies $500 M in fines?
movielover
Big C
SFCityBear said:

Big C said:

As to paragraph #2, since quotation marks were used, please cite the source for the quote.

The source of the quote is the same as for all my other posts: my arse

I put it in quotes because it is what the ultimate-panderer-for-Pennsylvania-votes would say, so as not to be outdone by their opponent.
SFCityBear
Big C said:

SFCityBear said:

Big C said:

The source of the quote is the same as for all my other posts: my arse

I put it in quotes because it is what the ultimate-panderer-for-Pennsylvania-votes would say, so as not to be outdone by their opponent.
I suspected that, as I probably pull a few from the same or similar location in my body as well.

I did watch a very recent speech of his from PA, and he did mention the 100's of thousands who would be out of work, should fracking be banned. That part is likely to be true. As to the rest of your post, it was very creative, and brought some humor to the board, which I greatly appreciate.
movielover
Cal88
movielover
bearister
smh
except, sure -> obviously, lots and lots of death falls weren't recorded.
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

There's several people that have survived jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge (220 feet) that would laugh at these clowns.
oski003
movielover said:

That's nuts! I just got that result when searching for the book on Amazon Shopping. Now, that is actually weird.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

movielover said:

That's nuts! I just got that result when searching for the book on Amazon Shopping. Now, that is actually weird.
Nevermind. I misread your post.
movielover
Its by design.

oski003
movielover said:

Its by design.

Dajo told us that you can't register to vote without id. He also loves government censorship. Don't trust Dajo.
movielover

dajo9
oski003 said:

movielover said:

Its by design.

Dajo told us that you can't register to vote without id. He also loves government censorship. Don't trust Dajo.

Why are you misleading people about what I said?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

There's several people that have survived jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge (220 feet) that would laugh at these clowns.

Windsor teen survives Golden Gate Bridge jump (2011)

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Windsor-teen-survives-Golden-Gate-Bridge-jump-2389655.php
bearister
2024 election will be the next nailbiter in tossup nation

https://www.axios.com/2024/09/09/2024-election-polls-tossup

"More women than men have voted in every election since 1980, and almost always a majority for Dems. The number of U.S. women registered to vote is typically 7 million to 10 million more than the number of men, according to the Center for American Women and Politics. Among young women (ages 18 to 29) in six swing states, N.Y. Times-Siena College polls in August found an astonishing 38-point advantage for Harris (67%-29%)."

SBGold
movielover said:

Ouch.

Racist AF, you and Loomer
SBGold
movielover said:

I met Trump once and loved having drinks and regaling pros all night
bear2034
bearister said:

2024 election will be the next nailbiter in tossup nation.
Illegals are eating our pets.
MinotStateBeav
I really respect Thomas Massie.
Cal88
^Ditto.
bearister
First Page Last Page
Page 333 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.