cal's monster offensive line

1,839,462 Views | 11179 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by sonofabear51
Rushinbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

important note to all california golden bears fans:

plz watch this video 500 times to ensure that you fully comprehend that this elite escapability/footspeed is 100% what cal's monster offensive line needs in order to be successful in the 2023 season & compete for a big time bowl game

and then r u gonna get some season tix(s) or what?

the magic of cal football (cannot be experienced watching on tv, where were u when all hell broke loose?)#

Cal football sees the future and it is us. Hypersonic.
DoubtfulBear
Shocky1 said:

important note to all california golden bears fans:

plz watch this video 500 times to ensure that you fully comprehend that this elite escapability/footspeed is 100% what cal's monster offensive line needs in order to be successful in the 2023 season & compete for a big time bowl game

and then r u gonna get some season tix(s) or what?

the magic of cal football (cannot be experienced watching on tv, where were u when all hell broke loose?)#

While Jackson definitely can run, his OL is doing a great job blocking, which is more than I can say for the status of our current "monster" OL
Shocky1
DoubtfulBear said:

While Jackson definitely can run, his OL is doing a great job blocking, which is more than I can say for the status of our current "monster" OL
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Clhe4VyPstP
alky & cal06, in addition to no laying up on the 14th hole, thought colin & jj might've made some questionable decisions on the 15th & 16th hole which led to the 3 hole bogey train that cost him the tournament, 3 pars would've won at kapalua

given that the right side of the par 5 15th green is the most severely sloping drop off on the plantation course, it seems like the 2nd shot alignment should've been quite a bit more left to ensure that possibility wuz taken out of play...jj plays a big role in helping colin determine his start lines, a start line 10-15 yards more left would've avoided the dumping chip fiasco

and then on the par 4 16th hole colin's drive left him only 77 yards to a slightly uphill green with a severely sloping false front...colin hit his approach around 70 yards & spun it back off the green & then put even more pressure on his already stressed out chipping game which resulted in the 3rd bogey in a row

jj could've advised on the 16th hole with the backstop behind the hole that "let's not play the number and risk losing it short, let's play 82 yards & bring it back off the backboard to ensure a green in regulation & birdie putt"

yeah it's easy to 2nd guess caddies

Shocky1
Rushinbear said:

Cal football sees the future and it is us. Hypersonic.
russian, 100% & ur future also seems very brite too in a kinda hypersonic sorta way or something

KenBurnski
Is this **** about to get live? #Dualthreatonaplane
bluehenbear
I'm trying to think of a "snakes on a plane" pun, but I got nuthin'
Shocky1
KenBurnski said:

Is this **** about to get live? #Dualthreatonaplane
burnski, 100% that this **** is getting live, it's the summer of love in berkeley

hippies (except bobo) smell kinda bad but curvy brunette yoga females don't got that problem#
Shocky1
bluehenbear said:

I'm trying to think of a "snakes on a plane" pun, but I got nuthin'
bluehen, sometimes shocky's world top 100 golf or california golden bears gameday travels get kinda out of control or something but no worries electric quarterback sam jackson got the skillz to fly this california golden bear plane to a major bowl game in 2023, let's sell out ******* memorial stadium

https://instagr.am/p/B8rXQRFJqu0
airline safety iz very important (but so is fun)#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

Might this be our new QB or wr?

neither, spelling matters

there must be some way outta here#

Shocky - if the above was neither our new QB or WR, are we waiting on some additional good news?
bearsandgiants
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/5xnf43v23H
thx for posting b&g, MATTHEW CINDRIC is absolutely the most IMPORTANT recruit of this year's recruiting cycle, he's the haas biz ad grad (currently enrolled in the 2 year masters of education program) that will provide the necessary leadership for cal's monster offensive line in 2023

the fact that cindo is 36 years old should not matter but his significant other being a blonde is a decisive signal that he has not 100% absorbed all of the monster's important life messages at this time but let's be very clear here, some blondes are only 1 appointment at zolton's away from becoming a brunette, got it?

https://instagr.am/p/CnC8X6yPZ3G
spoke with matt's dad during the game in boulder, his son wuz courageously playing thru a major & significant injury that apparently the staff didn't even know about (when i spoke to mike saffell at the stormin' the floor basketball game he didn't seem to know cindo wuz ****** up prior to the game), we do not need that rollercoaster stuff again in 2023

the bravest california golden bear of them all#
Jeff82
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Clhe4VyPstP
alky & cal06, in addition to no laying up on the 14th hole, thought colin & jj might've made some questionable decisions on the 15th & 16th hole which led to the 3 hole bogey train that cost him the tournament, 3 pars would've won at kapalua

given that the right side of the par 5 15th green is the most severely sloping chopping on the plantation course, it seems like the 2nd shot alignment should've been quite a bit more left to ensure that possibility wuz taken out of play...jj plays a big role in helping colin determine his start lines, a start line 10-15 yards more left would've avoided the dumping chip fiasco

and then on the par 4 16th hole colin's drive left him only 77 yards to a slightly uphill green with a severely sloping false front...colin hit his approach around 70 yards & spun it back off the green & then put even more pressure on his already stressed out chipping game which resulted in the 3rd bogey in a row

jj could've advised on the 16th hole with the backstop behind the hole that "let's not play the number and risk losing it short, let's play 82 yards & bring it back off the backboard to ensure a green in regulation & birdie putt

yeah it's easy to 2nd guess caddies

Seems to me his mistake, specifically in that situation, was not playing to his strength, which is hitting full shots with distance control. In that situation, I think playing to your game's strengths outweighs the general Broadie analytics which say get as close to the green as possible. I'm willing to be that with three full-swing shots on 14 to 16, he makes no worse than three pars, and probably one birdie and three pars, either of which would have been good enough to win.

A more interesting question now will be whether he goes in search of additional instruction to correct what is clearly an exposed weakness in his short game. If it were me, I would send him to Jim Sieckman, whose short game system is specifically geared to using the bounce of the club.

The reality is that short pitches can, depending on your mechanics, require a different swing than full shots.
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

Shocky - if the above was neither our new QB or WR, are we waiting on some additional good news?
econ, this post wuz in reference to the potential all pac 12 wide receiver brian hightower (rhymes with watchtower, got it?) commitment

u need more good news?...the airline industry iz working hard to not lose ur luggage
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

econ, this post wuz in reference to the potential all pac 12 wide receiver brian hightower (rhymes with watchtower, got it?) commitment

u need more good news?...the airline industry iz working hard to not lose ur luggage

Thank you... Planning a trip to the east coast soon, glad they are on top of it.
HoopDreams

#monster
Shocky1
Jeff82 said:

A more interesting question now will be whether he goes in search of additional instruction to correct what is clearly an exposed weakness in his short game. If it were me, I would send him to Jim Sieckman, whose short game system is specifically geared to using the bounce of the club.

The reality is that short pitches can, depending on your mechanics, require a different swing than full shots.

jeff, colin recently started working on his chipping/pitching/sand play with parker mclachlin (nicknamed the short game chef) who is based in hawaii, agreed that improvement will be necessary to compete for a green jacket at the masters this april with the wildly contoured & steeply sloped green complexes at augusta national as part of morikawa's 3rd leg of the grand slam

go bears#
Shocky1
jermaine terry just took an official visit to oregon state & is currently traveling to indiana
89Bear
Ott
Cardwell
J Will
Jackson
Hunter
Starling
Anderson
Hightower
Etc…
This is going to be crazy!!!!
Offensive linemen: these guys are gonna get you drafted!!!
Shocky1
What up Shocky?

How r u?

Ima fine.

Thank you for giving me the keys to the Cal quarterback flights, do you wanna know my FAA non approved speech to the cabin crew?

"Ima pilot who beat the statistics, **** the logistics."

Anyways a key reason for accepting the Cal offer wuz the opportunity to be mentored by u just like u did for ur yoga buddy Jaylen Brown in helping him successfully brand himself as an "intellectual," kinda need that advice from u on stuff like that such as fashion, academics & the best way to show luv to cal's monster offensive line.

Did u know that Coach Dykes tole me a lot of positive things about his guy Coach Spav?

Will you do me a solid & help me in hiring a flite crew for team flights? My 1st choice wuz Coach Wilcox but he accidentally sent me a text thread where he asked some guy (?) named Bouza if he could assist with this project and the answer to him wuz "hell no, that's not gonna happen, you'd better stay further afar from that Shocky if you know what's good for you, no Baby Mamas."

Best regards,

Sam Jackson, Berkeley class of 2025

https://instagr.am/p/BjwulJ6HWGh
Shocky1
the washington state basketball team under coach kyle smith with their well conceived backdoor cuts for easy lay ups, scoring plays after out of bounds timeouts, smart physical defense and most importantly, beautiful shooting mechanics from their long distance guards/wings play like a mike montgomery coached basketball team
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

CAL'S MONSTER CLASS EXCLUSIVE COACHING ANNOUCEMENT:

defensive coordinator peter sirmon has just announced his resignation from the california golden bears football program in order to pursue his lifelong dream of opening up the 1st shoneys franchise ever in northern california

https://instagr.am/p/CnCvssfN3Gx
official press release: after much discussion with my disbelieving son jackson and my soon to be ex wife lindsay, ima inspired by southseasbears vision that we should all follow our dreams in life and therefore will be leaving the coaching profession in order to open the 1st shoneys ever in atherton

while i appreciate the opportunities afforded to me by coach wilcox, i feel it's the season to fly solo...this isoloation so sweet you could taste it, ima so sedated and this dream is so persuasive

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for losers that r not following their dreams, **** that ****)

somebody better tell future head coach in waiting mike saffell that this **** is gonna kill him

don't forget to take the chicken out#
Shocky1

cal's monster defensive back class of 2040#
Big C
Big C
Shocky1 said:

the washington state basketball team under coach kyle smith with their well conceived backdoor cuts for easy lay ups, scoring plays after out of bounds timeouts, smart physical defense and most importantly, beautiful shooting mechanics from their long distance guards/wings play like a mike montgomery coached basketball team

I remember a time there when we played like a Mike Montgomery coached basketball team. AKA, the good ol' days.
BearGoggles
Shocky1 said:

jaden rashada recruiting update:

florida has been in contact with the rashada family during the last 24 hours & now believe it's around "50/50%" (down from 95/5% earlier this week) he will enroll in classes...the dispute involves the machinations of the nil payments from the gators nil collective, failure to deliver upfront promised payments...the gators pr team is now dropping the smokescreen that his absence in gainesville was academics/admissions/transcripts related for the 3.8 gpa true student athlete

swamp talk#
I've said this for years - I don't understand why any of the 5 star players sign binding NLIs, as opposed to scholarship agreements. A scholarship agreement can be rescinded at pretty much any time. It seems to me this would be even more critical when big NIL promises are made.

What is the school going to do? They'll take a player like Rashada any way they can get him.

Amazing these players have all sorts of handlers/advisors but get such bad advice.

This is going to be an interesting game of chicken. Rashada could ask for a release from his binding commitment and Gators could say no but . . . then Rashada's going to appeal and fully disclose that the Florida coaching staff was improperly involved in the NIL pay to play (or threaten to do so). If he plays his cards right, he'll get a release.
Shocky1
bear goggles, that's an excellent point, check out jaylen brown's moms comments re: this topic
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/jaylen-browns-mother-has-this-recruiting-thing-figured-out/

jaden rashada's dad harlen sr kinda reminds me of lavar ball in his quest to monetize his son's collegiate income

but that's also putting a lot of pressure upon the 3.8 gpa jaden who didn't have a great senior season at pittsburg high school & is gonna face relentless public scrutiny/expectations/potential resentment not only from his teammates (who may or not may be aligned with him) & the fan base of whatever football factory that ends up buying his services for the 2023 season when this carousel finally stops spinning which may not be for a while (if ever)

and this modern day recruitment asks the question, so if he blows up next season what's gonna stop his dad from conducting more highest bidder negotiations for the 2024 season?...could jaden rashada attend 4 different schools during his collegiate eligibility?

also kinda wondering if opposing defenders r gonna take violent cheap shots on this young man (who is slim in his physical construction) who has been branded (see the foto below) by his handler as so thoroughly unlikeable?

marv lewis tole me about the 1st time that his buddy herm edwards met harlen sr (former sun devils safety back in the day) at the asu football offices, the 1st thing out of harlen sr's mouth wuz "how much is my son gonna get paid?"

https://instagr.am/p/CerHiGRpUFN
parental trafficking#
Shocky1

the staff has offered 6'4" 235 lbs owen olsen from yukon oklahoma a 2 time jc all american & the #1 ranked jc tight end in the nation

owen is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.65 gpa in high school just outside of oklahoma city, attended the academically rigorous naval academy (his older bro perry wuz a quarterback for the midshipmen) before transferring to northeastern oklahoma a&m for his freshman season tyler junior college for his sophomore season, he got 2 years of remaining eligibility

olsen would bring +1 athleticism to the bears tight end room, he got the upside to potentially be a starter against north texas when cal travels to denton on saturday september 2nd to confront those angry as **** chandler rogers mean greenies

the monster's player comparison would be jack colletto, can even run with thunder out of the wildcat

the university of california, bekeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including middle america)
DurantAve
Let's make this happen. Buyer on line 1.

Shocky1
let's make this happen, durant...obliterative arterial coronary surgeon on line 2

what's in ur heart?#
Shocky1

100% coach johnson, last season's cal's monster offensive line lacked strength (other than sioape who arrived in berkeley out of high school as already the arguably strongest person in the program, how is this even possible?), bend, mobility & quick twitch reflexes and that's a reflection upon ur work (and ur s&c staff) with this room...and a disproportionate # of guys got seriously injured, their bodies are not rite

and i wuz tole at the stormin' the floor basketball game that u don't intend to significantly change the off season winter conditioning program for the o-line room, not even adding yoga/meditation, why is that coach?

feel free to contact the monster if u are open to some mentoring, ok?

t-rex studio 's #1 substitute teacher (real talk)#

https://instagr.am/p/CYI_zCSqrox
note to the censors: this is rated pg, relax
DurantAve
&ct=g
Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

How are u?

Ima fine.

Look the only reason I don't fly out to North Scottsdale & drop ur sorry azz in the dumpster behind Toco Madera is because ur guy Ashton Stredick (agreed he is the future of Cal football) tole me I gotta be nice to you.

So let's be civil about this, ok?

First of all, you talk on & on about how curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools like ASU, etc. wanna date & marry Cal, Stanford & Ivy League grads.

Well guess what Dumb Azz?

Hott well constructed girlz don't wanna date & marry 165 lbs dudes like you, Colin Morikawa & Javian "the Jet" Thomas, they wanna be with muscular current & ex football players, got it?

https://instagr.am/p/ClNJ32Oj7gq
Secondly, u seem to be totally clueless to the fact that the reason Sioape Vatikani arrived in Berkeley as a true freshman last summer as already arguably the strongest player in the program is because the Bishop Manogue High School weight room (video below) is way the **** nicer than Cal's $150,000,000 High Performance Center.

Thirdly, Ima very well aware that Jaylen Brown tells everybody that u got him into a yoga/meditation practice & that wuz a major factor in his current 4 year contract with the Boston Celtics for $106,333,334. But that don't mean yoga/meditation can help Cal's Monster Offensive Line plus what's so bad about breakable granite statutes anyways?

Fourthly, I respect the fact that ur the most knowledgeable person on Planet Earth re: Cal's Monster Offensive Line and that Coach Bloesch & Coach Saffell are way behind u. Ur rite, we gotta potentially very strong interior line with Cindo as the leader of the room with major upside if he can build up his body & stay healthy (maybe even NFL in 2024?), Poly bad azz Sioape got the potential to be all Pac 12 1st team in 2023 with better violent quick strike mobility & ur doing a great job working with future felon Brian Driscoll in helping him move his attitude from La Jolla to National City.

But yeah the left & right tackles are real question marks & basically the entire 2023 season will hinge on their play just like the mediocre 2022 season was adversely impacted by their New York City subway system open turnstile policy.

Mark my words, Shocky, r tackles r gonna be ready to impose their will at the Spring Game, ok? Plz be my guest on the field, ur gonna be impressed with the strength, bend, mobility & quick twitch development of last season's starters Brayden Rohme (he will play at well over 300+ lbs then, agreed 285 lbs is no bueno) & TJ Session (huge upside, gonna have a big jump in productivity with a season under his belt now) along with unlimited upside Jackson Brown, emerging Trent Ramsey (gotta get over 300+ lbs too) and underweight but athletic Nick Morrow (at 6'8" he's got more foot speed than any other tackle) along with veterans Everrett Johnson (who has been signed by Hollywood to play Bigfoot in an upcoming blockbuster movie) & hard working Ender Aguilar.

So please b assured our right & left tackles r not gonna look this, at the Spring Game, ok?

https://instagr.am/p/CPhzz14hj_e
Best regards,

Coach Brian G. Johnson, Director of Strength & Conditioning
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

100% coach johnson, last season's cal's monster offensive line lacked strength (other than sioape who arrived in berkeley out of high school as already the arguably strongest person in the program, how is this even possible?), bend, mobility & quick twitch reflexes and that's a reflection upon ur work (and ur s&c staff) with this room...and a disproportionate # of guys got seriously injured, their bodies are not rite

and i wuz tole at the stormin' the floor basketball game that u don't intend to significantly change the off season winter conditioning program for the o-line room, not even adding yoga/meditation, why is that coach?

feel free to contact the monster if u are open to some mentoring, ok?

t-rex studio 's #1 substitute teacher (real talk)#

https://instagr.am/p/CYI_zCSqrox
note to the censors: this is rated pg, relax

I rate it fantastic
WalterSobchak
Omar Speights isnto the portal.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 320

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.