Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,172 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Yes, Florida's surgeon general tweeted

male patients ages 18 to 39 had "an increased risk of cardiac-related death" and that "FL[orida] will not be silent on the truth" and they do not recommend boosters for that population.

Twitter took it down at covid misinformation. Twitter then had to put it back up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-surgeon-general-ladapo-tweet-on-covid-vaccines-removed-restored/amp/
At this point I'm not even sure why you guys are worked up over vaccines. Just about everyone is already either vaccinated or has had COVID one or more times. Unhinged conservatives are always focused on fighting wars of the past and this one is over. 1M+ have died and ~3,000 Americans (almost entirely unvaccinated) are still dying every week, although you will continue to pretend it is some much smaller number. Many of those 1M+ essentially committed suicide by COVID by choosing to fall for your anti-mRNA misinformation and choosing to forgo vaccination. You won - you can be proud of your work, even if had a massive human toll.

To be clear, the Florida surgeon general was chosen so that he could advance Desandtits' agenda, not because of his desire to keep Florida safe. The statement they made was garbage and wasn't based on solid research. Like just about everything else Desandtits does, this was part of a political stunt - but of course you would celebrate it as if it were meaningful.

Why get worked up over it?

https://campusready.ucdavis.edu/covid-vaccination

As the parent of a young man about to go off to college, yeah, I am a bit worked up over it.

Not impressed at all by your little fact check tweet. Neither is Denmark, Or the Uk. Or Australia. etc etc. I'll say it again: JAB YOUR OWN KIDS.

Btw, your 3,000 unvaccinated deaths a week is PURE FANTASY.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

male patients ages 18 to 39 had "an increased risk of cardiac-related death" and that "FL[orida] will not be silent on the truth" and they do not recommend boosters for that population.

Twitter took it down at covid misinformation. Twitter then had to put it back up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-surgeon-general-ladapo-tweet-on-covid-vaccines-removed-restored/amp/
At this point I'm not even sure why you guys are worked up over vaccines. Just about everyone is already either vaccinated or has had COVID one or more times. Unhinged conservatives are always focused on fighting wars of the past and this one is over. 1M+ have died and ~3,000 Americans (almost entirely unvaccinated) are still dying every week, although you will continue to pretend it is some much smaller number. Many of those 1M+ essentially committed suicide by COVID by choosing to fall for your anti-mRNA misinformation and choosing to forgo vaccination. You won - you can be proud of your work, even if had a massive human toll.

To be clear, the Florida surgeon general was chosen so that he could advance Desandtits' agenda, not because of his desire to keep Florida safe. The statement they made was garbage and wasn't based on solid research. Like just about everything else Desandtits does, this was part of a political stunt - but of course you would celebrate it as if it were meaningful.

At this point I'm not even sure why you guys are worked up over vaccines. Just about everyone is already either vaccinated or has had COVID one or more times.

You have won. The baby has been taken out with the bathwater. Vaccine mandates have resulted in young healthy people getting experimental covid vaccines and having bilateral retinal detachment causing blindness, myocarditis, blood clots (including in the brain and heart), amongst other severe effects.

This was in the trial!

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

I know that anti-vaxxers won't understand this message, but if you are about to be homeless for some period of time and living in a communal shelter, reducing your chances of contracting a virus (whether it's the flu or COVID) is probably a good idea. Vaccination can help.

At this point however, unless the bivalents prove themselves to have some level of durability, there is little to no chance that vaccination will make a difference at the population level so I couldn't care less if idiots continue to spread anti-vax rhetoric.

It's not going to help 003's investment in Novavax though.

It's amazing that there are college "educated" posters in this forum that cant figure out that pharmacies and medical facilities will most likely be closed (or heaven forbid) wiped out during a Hurricane and the populace wont be able to get flu shots or covid boosters.

But then again, anti-vaxxers are gonna anti-vaxx.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I know that anti-vaxxers won't understand this message, but if you are about to be homeless for some period of time and living in a communal shelter, reducing your chances of contracting a virus (whether it's the flu or COVID) is probably a good idea. Vaccination can help.

At this point however, unless the bivalents prove themselves to have some level of durability, there is little to no chance that vaccination will make a difference at the population level so I couldn't care less if idiots continue to spread anti-vax rhetoric.

It's amazing that there are college "educated" posters in this forum that cant figure out that pharmacies and medical facilities will most likely be closed (or heaven forbid) wiped out during a Hurricane and the populace wont be able to get flu shots or covid boosters.

It is amazing that there are college "educated" posters that don't realize that vaccinations have been available for a very long time and advising people to prioritize vaccination the day before a hurricane hits is just ridiculous reiteration of big pharma's messaging. If people are suddenly going to mass congregate, they should have gotten the vaccine a month or two ago. But then again, covid vax zealots are going to zealot. Perhaps he is just afraid of more vaccine spoilage caused by largely recommending vaccines that require -70 degree storage? Maybe if they really cared, they would allow people get boosted by non-mrna that can be stored at room temperature?
DiabloWags
It's amazing that there are posters here who still havent comprehended that I've had them on IGNORE for months.

But anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vaxx.
dimitrig
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It is amazing that there are college "educated" posters that don't realize that vaccinations have been available for a very long time and advising people to prioritize vaccination the day before a hurricane hits is just ridiculous reiteration of big pharma's messaging. If people are suddenly going to mass congregate, they should have gotten the vaccine a month or two ago. But then again, covid vax zealots are going to zealot. Perhaps he is just afraid of more vaccine spoilage caused by largely recommending vaccines that require -70 degree storage? Maybe if they really cared, they would allow people get boosted by non-mrna that can be stored at room temperature?

Given the vaccine's side-effects, I sure as hell wouldn't take the vaccine shortly before I am going to need to be at my best. Not to mention, as was already said, it takes about 2 weeks for the vaccine to really start offering any protection from the virus. It was stupid advice.

oski003
DiabloWags said:

It's amazing that there are posters here who still havent comprehended that I've had them on IGNORE for months.

But anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vaxx.

It is amazing that there are some posters here who still haven't comprehended that people they have on ignore will respond to their ******baggery. But arrogant jerks gonna arrogant jerk.
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Why get worked up over it?

https://campusready.ucdavis.edu/covid-vaccination

As the parent of a young man about to go off to college, yeah, I am a bit worked up over it.

Not impressed at all by your little fact check tweet. Neither is Denmark, Or the Uk. Or Australia. etc etc. I'll say it again: JAB YOUR OWN KIDS.

Btw, your 3,000 unvaccinated deaths a week is PURE FANTASY.

For what it's worth, I didn't know that any colleges were requiring the bivalent booster. I haven't heard of any businesses requiring it either.

I agree that at this point there is limited benefit to a second or third booster (unless the bivalent is shown to do a better job preventing transmission) and would be annoyed if a school required it. The vast majority of the benefit of the vaccines is behind us. COVID is everywhere and additional shots don't seem to be a big difference maker for most people. This won't make you feel any better, but you are off by many orders of magnitude on the risks of mRNA so I'm sure your son would be fine even if he were required to receive the bivalent vaccine to attend school.
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

I thought ALL vaccines were designed to help your immune system fight off infection. Reducing your ability to transmit the disease was a byproduct, not the main goal.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I thought ALL vaccines were designed to help your immune system fight off infection. Reducing your ability to transmit the disease was a byproduct, not the main goal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp-video/mmvo112213061906

"There are certainly breakthrough infections. 7 out of 8 or 8 out of 9 had no symptoms at all which means the level of virus in their nasal pharynx is low and they won't transmit it ... And if you do get infected, the chances are you will be without symptoms... And you will not be able to transmit it."

Interviewer:. ... And with a large population and 90% effectiveness....

Reducing transmission was an exaggerated byproduct of the mRNA covid vaccines, in which public policy was decided, such as Kyle Irving not being able to play basketball, despite being young and extremely healthy, which resulted in further disparagement by the smartest people on earth: liberal off topic bi posters
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

This is a conservative politician who has every reason to spin statements for his audience. Is there a video and/or story quoting what the Pfizer guy actually said?
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is a conservative politician who has every reason to spin statements for his audience. Is there a video and/or story quoting what the Pfizer guy actually said?
You didn't watch the whole video did you?
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

You didn't watch the whole video did you?
Seems like a lot of the statement got cut out though.
MinotStateBeav

That may be..but they required vaccine passports for no reason, they KNEW the vaccine didn't stop the spread, and said NOTHING. They allowed countries to ostracize their citizens with that garbage passport. What worse is they're immune from being sued.
movielover
Zippergate said:

>The argument against reminds me of an old analogy

If you know here is a lion downstairs in your house. Worry about that one. Don't worry about the lion that might be in the house across the street.<

This is precisely my point because it's not a lion downstairs, not if you're young. Covid is less dangerous than the flu for young people. Much better for them that they are exposed to Covid and have a broad immune response that will provide better protection against variants and similar viruses in the future.

You all may be right and I hope you are. But the precautionary principle would suggest that trading very low known risk for unknown risk is imprudent.

As an aside, when the powers that be give us honest information about the origin of the virus and consider the costs and benefits of dealing with the pandemic (lockdowns, treatments, masks, immune system health, overall health, etc), I'll take them more seriously.

Like our as-yet unexplained and historic 40% increase in all-age, non-Covid mortality?
Eastern Oregon Bear

MinotStateBeav said:

Also, back in 2020/early 2021, I think there was too much urgency about COVID to spend 6 months to a year doing testing how the vaccine affected transmission. People were dying by the thousands daily.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Like our as-yet unexplained and historic 40% increase in all-age, non-Covid mortality?
Got a link that references a study that cites data that supports your claim?
Or are you simply making yet another baseless claim?
AunBear89
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Got a link that references a study that cites data that supports your claim?
Or are you simply making yet another baseless claim?

Given the poster's track record, I am going with the second answer.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Here are three for you, for those who are inquisitive.

Life insurance deaths up 40% - Dr. Robert Malone's chilling analysis

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/life-insurance-deaths-up-40---dr-robert-malone-s-chilling-analysis/article_d24bccac-6f38-11ec-912f-1f6d8fc5fac4.html

Thailand medical study

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

"This study focuses on cardiovascular effects, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents."

The study found that over 29% had cardiovascular effects after vaccination.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1

NIH: COVID-19: The Ivermectin African Enigma

"The low frequency of cases and deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus in some countries of Africa has called our attention about the unusual behavior of this disease...."

Many African countries are already taking Ivermectin to prevent river blindness, making it a good area to study its effectiveness against Covid.

"Results: After controlling for different factors, including the Human Development Index (HDI), APOC countries (vs. non-APOC), show 28% lower mortality (0.72; 95% CI: 0.67-0.78) and 8% lower rate of infection (0.92; 95% CI: 0.91-0.93) due to COVID-19.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33795896/

None of the participants drove the Porsche GT3.
BearNIt
movielover said:

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/life-insurance-deaths-up-40---dr-robert-malone-s-chilling-analysis/article_d24bccac-6f38-11ec-912f-1f6d8fc5fac4.html

Thailand medical study

"This study focuses on cardiovascular effects, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents."

"The low frequency of cases and deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus in some countries of Africa has called our attention about the unusual behavior of this disease...."

Many African countries are already taking Ivermectin to prevent river blindness, making it a good area to study its effectiveness against Covid.

"Results: After controlling for different factors, including the Human Development Index (HDI), APOC countries (vs. non-APOC), show 28% lower mortality (0.72; 95% CI: 0.67-0.78) and 8% lower rate of infection (0.92; 95% CI: 0.91-0.93) due to COVID-19.

Get vaccinated and get boosted. We in the medical industry are F$%#ing tired of seeing the unvaccinated and unboosted die and their deathbed confessions that they wished they had gotten vaccinated. We have seen this for the last 3 years and are burnt out and resentful. If COVID cases explode as they have in the past and the flu season gets bad it will strain our medical system which may not be able to be repaired. Without all the necessary personnel that is integral to a well-functioning healthcare system, all people will be affected, those with COVID, those with the flu, those with other healthcare concerns, and their family and friends. Just because things are better at this point doesn't mean you can drop your guard.
movielover
Dutch PM Rob Roos from the Netherlands - a member of the EU Parliament - questioned a top Pfizer rep during an EU hearing. Mr. Roos asked Pfizer if the mRNA vaccine was ever tested to see if it blocked transmission of the virus. Ms J Small said no, the vaccine was never tested to see if it blocked transmission.

https://rumble.com/v1nhpkq-eu-parliament-member-rob-roos-asked-a-pfizer-representative-at-a-hearing-if.html
DiabloWags
That was already discussed a few posts earlier on this page.

No one ever claimed that the primary goal of a Covid vaccine was to prevent transmission.
That was hoped to be nothing but a by-product of boosting one's immune system.

movielover
Do you think teenagers and young children, who have low infection rates and rarely die from Covid, should be exposed to the risks?

What do you think of the numerous accounts of cardiac issues with young boys and men?
BearNIt
movielover said:

Do you think teenagers and young children, who have low infection rates and rarely die from Covid, should be exposed to the risks?

What do you think of the numerous accounts of cardiac issues with young boys and men?
Yes, teenagers and young children should get vaccinated as they are in close contact with each other and are ideal transmission vectors for COVID. Think of the flu and the ease that the flu may run through elementary school, middle school, high school, and college. The function of a virus is to survive and replicate.

Per the study entitled: "Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents"

Cardiovascular manifestations in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild and temporary, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for cardiovascular side effects.

All patients are monitored for side effects after receiving vaccinations or being boosted. Like with all vaccinations, patients are made aware of the risk, and should anything unusual arise that they contact their doctor or come to the ED. Also, the Thai study had a small sample size of 301 individuals from two schools.
oski003
BearNIt said:

movielover said:

Yes, teenagers and young children should get vaccinated as they are in close contact with each other and are ideal transmission vectors for COVID. Think of the flu and the ease that the flu may run through elementary school, middle school, high school, and college. The function of a virus is to survive and replicate.

Per the study entitled: "Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents"

Cardiovascular manifestations in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild and temporary, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for cardiovascular side effects.

All patients are monitored for side effects after receiving vaccinations or being boosted. Like with all vaccinations, patients are made aware of the risk, and should anything unusual arise that they contact their doctor or come to the ED. Also, the Thai study had a small sample size of 301 individuals from two schools.

Even though the vaccines only prevent infection for three months? That is silly. The risks outweigh the benefits here. Are you burnt out seeing kids dying of covid?
BearNIt
oski003 said:

BearNIt said:

movielover said:

Even though the vaccines only prevent infection for three months? That is silly. The risks outweigh the benefits here. Are you burnt out seeing kids dying of covid?
Are you bored or just misinformed? Maybe you should visit a COVID unit and speak to the patients or families of patients and hear what they have to say instead of making the comments you made above.

"BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination Leads to Long-Term Protection from COVID-19 Disease"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538967/

DiabloWags
BearNIt said:

Yes.
That is not what I would call a very "robust" study.
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Thailand medical study

I just want to get this straight. You claimed that there is an "unexplained and historic 40% increase in all-age, non-Covid mortality" and this is your evidence?

Why don't you look at actual data and tell me where this 40% increase is. Here's CDC's provisional mortality data for 2021.

Quote:

In 2021, approximately 3,458,697 deaths occurred in the United States (Table). The age-adjusted rate was 841.6 deaths per 100,000 standard population, an increase of 0.7% from 835.4 in 2020. The number of deaths peaked during the week ending January 16, 2021 (87,222) and during the week ending September 11, 2021 (73,466) (Figure 1). In 2021, overall death rates were lowest among persons aged 514 years (14.6) and highest among persons aged 85 years (13,826.2), similar to patterns in 2020 (Table). Death rates increased for most age groups from 2020 to 2021, except for persons aged 7584 and 85 years. In 2021, AADRs were higher among males (1,011.0) than among females (694.6), similar to patterns in death rate by sex in 2020.

In 2021, COVID-19 was listed as the underlying or contributing cause of 460,513 deaths (111.4 per 100,000), an increase from 384,536 deaths (93.2) in 2020 (Table). In 2021, COVID-19 death rates were lowest among persons aged 14 (0.4) and 514 years (0.4) and highest among those aged 85 years (1,395.7). COVID-19 death rates increased from 2020 to 2021 for all age groups except for those aged 85 years. As with deaths overall, in 2021, the age-adjusted COVID-19associated death rate among males (140.0) was higher than that among females (87.7).

COVID-19, listed as the underlying cause in 415,399 deaths during 2021, ranked as the third leading underlying cause of death after heart disease (693,021 deaths) and cancer (604,553 deaths) (Figure 2). COVID-19 was the underlying cause for 13.3% of all deaths in 2021, increasing from 10.4% (350,831 deaths) in 2020. Unintentional injuries, the fourth leading cause of death in 2020 and 2021, increased from 200,955 in 2020 to 219,487 in 2021. Other leading causes of death maintained the same ranking from 2020 to 2021, except for chronic liver disease and cirrhosis and influenza and pneumonia. Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis, which was not among the 10 leading causes of death in 2020, was the ninth leading cause in 2021 with 56,408 deaths (51,642 deaths in 2020). Influenza and pneumonia, which was the ninth leading cause of death in 2020 (53,544 deaths), dropped out of the 10 leading causes in 2021 (41,835 deaths).
From 2020 to 2021, the age-adjusted U.S. death rate increased by 0.7%, from 835.4 to 841.6 per 100,000 standard population. In 2021, COVID-19 was the underlying or a contributing cause of death for 460,513 deaths (111.4 deaths per 100,000). COVID-19 death rates were highest among males, adults aged 85 years, and NH/OPI and AI/AN persons. The highest numbers of overall deaths and COVID-19 deaths occurred during January and September. COVID-19 was the third leading underlying cause of death in 2021, for the second year since the disease emerged (6).

Demographic patterns of mortality were similar in 2020 and 2021, but certain populations experienced shifts in death rates. Although the overall and COVID-19 death rate remained higher for persons aged 85 years than for all other age groups, death rates decreased for this age group from 2020 to 2021. Age-adjusted total and COVID-19 death rates remained high for the AI/AN population. Rates decreased for Asian, Hispanic, and Black populations and increased for NH/OPI, White, and AI/AN populations.

The year 2021 saw the highest death rate since 2003, with increases in many leading causes of death, including COVID-19 and unintentional injuries. Although COVID-19 death rates decreased for persons aged 85 years, age groups <75 years saw large increases from 2020 to 2021. Unintentional injury deaths were largely driven by drug overdose deaths, and likely contributed to the increased death rate in younger populations. In 2020, drug overdose death rates increased more for persons aged 1564 years than for persons aged 65 years (7).
Again, you've claimed an "unexplained and historic 40% increase in all-age, non-Covid mortality". Where are the bodies? What were their causes of death? Or maybe you just have a different definition of mortality or of all-age? I'm genuinely asking how anyone could make such a ridiculous claim and think they have receipts to back it up and then provide evidence that does anything but support the claim.
oski003
BearNIt said:

oski003 said:

BearNIt said:

movielover said:

Are you bored or just misinformed? Maybe you should visit a COVID unit and speak to the patients or families of patients and hear what they have to say instead of making the comments you made above.

"BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination Leads to Long-Term Protection from COVID-19 Disease"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538967/

How does this relate to vaccinating healthy children? Are you burnt out seeing them dying of covid? I am way closer to this than you realize btw.
Zippergate
BearNIt said:

movielover said:

Where is the evidence that the mRNA "vaccines" prevent teens from being vectors of transmission?
It's about the science right? So show us the RCT. How many times have we heard we have to have RCT data. So let's see it. Have these products even been evaluated for transmission? The Dutch member of parliament got a Pfizer rep to admit that prior to launch that they were NOT evaluated on this basis. They just assumed that they would. And there is no evidence that they have been since. Birx said they hoped they would inhibit transmission but admitted in her book that it turned out not to be true.

The fact is, you (as the health authorities did before you) just assume that the mRNA vaccines prevent transmission because Big pharma called them vaccines, and as everyone knows, vaccines prevent transmission. Well, maybe they don't stop transmission because they are not vaccines, certainly not in the traditional sense. Show me the vaccinated child who became infected with polio or whooping cough. Fact, the mRNA "vaccines" do not prevent one from catching Covid. Fact, fully vaccinated people have the same amount of virus in their nasal passages as the un-vaccinated. This was admitted on camera by both Walensky and Fauci. What they do seem to be able to achieve is a reduction in hospitalization and death from Covid for a few months, at least for the earlier strains of the virus. Evidence now suggests that that is no longer the case for Omicron variants. So these are treatments, not sterilizing vaccines.

So why do you keep perpetrating the long-ago debunked lie that these "vaccines" are somehow stopping the spread of Covid? Let's deal with the science we have rather than the science we want.

Zippergate
BearNIt said:

This is simply untrue. There is no risk disclosure for the mRNA jabs. Safe and effective. That's all people are told. Over and over.

Regarding the Thai study, have you even read it? Thought so. Subclinical heart damage for a large percentage of these young male subjects verified by diagnostic lab testing. I can't imagine a parent of a teen reading that study and thinking, yeah, this is a product I want my child to have.

If 301 is too small a sample size, why was the kidney killer, Remdesivir, approved with even fewer participants?
movielover
The comment section below the Thai abstract is great.

Matthew Hawthorne: "Dr Janice Sheringham. With all due respect, not just this one study, but several studies asking this same question have found similar answers - high myocarditis rates, particularly in adolescent boys, that do in fact exceed the rates found in COVID infection in that group. Here are a few:..."

Jos Ramn Perurena. "Myopericarditis should never be addressed as or considered "mild"."

Laurenion: "When flu or cold symptoms are considered potentially very dangerous, a[nd] Myopericarditis is considered mild... what wonderful time times we live in...!
DiabloWags
movielover said:

The comment section below the Thai abstract is great.

So is the UC Davis Aggie comment section:

movielover said:

The Florida Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, had an official announcement, recommending "against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA Covid-19 vaccines."

He cited a Florida health department study revealing an 84% increase in cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

Myocarditis up 10x, 20x, 30x in young men.

https://rumble.com/v1nfkn0-dr.-joseph-ladapo-on-twitter-censoring-his-tweet-about-a-recent-covid-vax-s.html

Twitter banned this doctor.

Florida Surgeon Gen warns young men against vaxx - Aggie Sports Talk
DiabloWags
BlueGoldAg said:

The research study and conclusions drawn from it by Ladapo are seriously flawed:

Quote:

The guidance from the Florida health department came in a terse release at 6:12 on Friday evening, ahead of a three-day weekend: Joseph Ladapo, the state's top health official, warned young adult men to stop taking coronavirus vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech, citing an "abnormally high risk" of heart-related deaths.

But Ladapo's recommendation extrapolated from a short state analysis that has not been peer-reviewed, carries no authors and warns that its findings are "preliminary" and "should be interpreted with caution" was swiftly condemned by medical and public health leaders, who said the Florida surgeon general's announcement was politics masquerading as science and could lead Americans to forgo lifesaving interventions.

More than a dozen experts interviewed by The Washington Post including specialists in vaccines, patient safety and study design listed concerns with Florida's analysis, saying it relies on information gleaned from frequently inaccurate death certificates rather than medical records, skews the results by trying to exclude anyone with covid-19 or a covid-related death, and draws conclusions from a total of 20 cardiac-related deaths in men 18-to-39 that occurred within four weeks of vaccination. Experts noted the deaths might have been caused by other factors, including underlying illnesses or undetected covid.

Quote:

"We're talking about a very small number of deaths. An extra death or two would potentially change these results," said Robert Wachter, chair of the department of medicine at the University of California at San Francisco and co-author of a patient-safety textbook used in many medical schools. "I'm hesitant to even call it a paper; it isn't published anywhere. The idea that [the analysis] … is being used to change policy it does not have the scientific chops to do that."

"If you submitted that to a peer-reviewed journal, unless you were paying them to publish it, it would get rejected," added Daniel Salmon, who leads the Institute of Vaccine Safety at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. He called Florida's report "a dangerous thing to do."

First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.