Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

493,084 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Zippergate
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
> What happened to Hank Gathers was, on Valentines Day of 1990 -- knowing he wasn't going to thrive in the NBA as a 6-7 power forward -- he invented a time machine to go to the future and check the stock market prices. But when he arrived in 2022, the Democrat Party wouldn't let him back in the time machine w/o a COVID shot... and a mask. When he got back to 1990, it looked really weird, him all of a sudden wearing a mask... and then a few weeks later he collapsed and died, first victim of the Moderna. You can look it up.

you're funny, thanks Big C, but as we already know our pathetic / relentless / paid (?) vacc deniers don't care, gonna keep on doin' their hurtful schtick.
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
Zippergate
Time for another booster.
smh
Zippergate said:

thanks bunches Z, but no. recent covid was paid for by medicare, taken with an annual flu shot, so this senile/aged fool is alll caught up.
# freebies.. whatacountry
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
Big C
smh said:

> What happened to Hank Gathers was, on Valentines Day of 1990 -- knowing he wasn't going to thrive in the NBA as a 6-7 power forward -- he invented a time machine to go to the future and check the stock market prices. But when he arrived in 2022, the Democrat Party wouldn't let him back in the time machine w/o a COVID shot... and a mask. When he got back to 1990, it looked really weird, him all of a sudden wearing a mask... and then a few weeks later he collapsed and died, first victim of the Moderna. You can look it up.

you're funny, thanks Big C, but as we already know our pathetic / relentless / paid (?) vacc deniers don't care, gonna keep on doin' their hurtful schtick.

Perhaps hard to believe, but my alcohol intake and use of "edibles" is only a small fraction of what one might guess, based on some of my posts.
movielover
Zippergate said:

Rogue RFK Jr claims many vaccines weren't properly tested and later monitored after the fact.

Some allege an interesting control group are the Amish who don't vaccinate and their children have almost no autism.

There appear to be some low-hanging fruit like food dyes.
oski003
smh said:

He was taking Inderal. There were known issues.
oski003
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/florida-covid-shots-mrna-vaccines-older-adults-rcna170997?fbclid=IwY2xjawFRgLlleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHVamMsraDY_DDXJIUsJf50UvHhMOKC_WxjgPVEFQdATLuRiJ82USuoYvzw_aem_WKBF6rhMRO4KgU2zLIQUOg

Florida discourages mrna
82gradDLSdad
oski003 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/florida-covid-shots-mrna-vaccines-older-adults-rcna170997?fbclid=IwY2xjawFRgLlleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHVamMsraDY_DDXJIUsJf50UvHhMOKC_WxjgPVEFQdATLuRiJ82USuoYvzw_aem_WKBF6rhMRO4KgU2zLIQUOg

Florida discourages mrna

Shhhh, I own some MRNA shares. Remnants from selling puts/calls during its hay day.
Zippergate
I've been short MRNA off and on a good part of the way down but not recently. Some very well-informed think it's a zero. Recent failed trial in melanoma which is a real shame. If there was one application for the technology, one would hope it would be cancer.
82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

I've been short MRNA off and on a good part of the way down but not recently. Some very well-informed think it's a zero. Recent failed trial in melanoma which is a real shame. If there was one application for the technology, one would hope it would be cancer.

I know the term but not the mechanics of shorting. Is buying puts similar?
Zippergate
It's the opposite of buying. You borrow shares, sell them and then buy back later. If the price is lower at that time, you have a profit. High risk strategy in a raging bull market like we've had since risk is theoretically unlimited. Can't imagine being short NVDA.
82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

It's the opposite of buying. You borrow shares, sell them and then buy back later. If the price is lower at that time, you have a profit. High risk strategy in a raging bull market like we've had since risk is theoretically unlimited. Can't imagine being short NVDA.

Thank you. I owned NVDA but at the risk of turning this thread into a stock diatribe I'll spare everyone the details of my mess up. I've been a buy and hold indexer my whole life and got a bit derailed with selling puts and calls for awhile. I don't really know what I am doing there but NVDA was 'fun'.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

A long, long, time ago when I was young and working in the back office of a brokerage firm we had a qualcomm leap come due that an investor had shorted. The closeout was brought to me to confirm the numbers because this small trade had resulted in the investor losing millions of dollars. I ran the numbers multiple times and the numbers were correct. I called the broker who had the relationship directly (which we normally didn't do) to make sure he was aware of this uncomfortable conversation he was going to have to have with a client. Fortunately they were fully aware, as they should be.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
82gradDLSdad
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

A long, long, time ago when I was young and working in the back office of a brokerage firm we had a qualcomm leap come due that an investor had shorted. The closeout was brought to me to confirm the numbers because this small trade had resulted in the investor losing millions of dollars. I ran the numbers multiple times and the numbers were correct. I called the broker who had the relationship directly (which we normally didn't do) to make sure he was aware of this uncomfortable conversation he was going to have to have with a client. Fortunately they were fully aware, as they should be.

That's an interesting story. I'm not this brave with my investments. I do own a fair amount of SOFI which is heavily shorted. I'm hoping SOFI continues to post good quarters that eventually cause a similar amount of pain for the shorts.
movielover
bearister
New study shows ivermectin lacks meaningful benefits in COVID-19 treatment Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford

https://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/news/new-study-shows-ivermectin-lacks-meaningful-benefits-in-covid-19-treatment
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
bearister said:

New study shows ivermectin lacks meaningful benefits in COVID-19 treatment Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford

https://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/news/new-study-shows-ivermectin-lacks-meaningful-benefits-in-covid-19-treatment

That study is not new, and it is included in the list of all published scientific studies on the treatment of covid with ivermectin, tabulated here:

https://c19ivm.org/meta.html

Relative to the 100+ studies above, that result is an outlier, most studies show that IVM is effective against the prevention and treatment of covid.

We also know from the fact that several billion doses of ivermectin have already been administered worldwide that it is a very safe drug.

Safe and effective.
movielover
Earlier studies seemed to purposefully undermine the potential good news of IVM by not applying within the proven protocol.

- administering it too late
- not administering it w Zinc
Zippergate
https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com/p/the-last-of-the-big-seven-fraudulent?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

This article directly addresses all the problems with the PRINCIPLE trial you highlighted. Note the comparison with Merck's patented and expensive drug, Molnupiravir. Ivermectin does not even need approval as it's been approved for decades for other indications making it legal to prescribe off-label and it has a better safety profile than Tylenol. So why did the medical establishment need to go scorched earth on it? (see the recent court case where the FCA/CDC lost)

Contrast this with Molnupiravir, a novel drug that had not been proved and was known to be mutagenic (causes RNA damage which produces viral mutations and possibly DNA damage as well). Yet it was approved by the FDA based on marginal evidence and Merck signed a billion dollar contract with the US government. Molnupiravir subsequently proved to be a complete commercial failure because it doesn't work.
https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/fda-dropped-the-ball-completely-on?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share

If you have an article which rebuts the specific criticisms identified by Dr. Kory, that would advance our discussion.
Cal88
Zippergate said:

https://pierrekorymedicalmusings.com/p/the-last-of-the-big-seven-fraudulent?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

This article directly addresses all the problems with the PRINCIPLE trial you highlighted. Note the comparison with Merck's patented and expensive drug, Molnupiravir. Ivermectin does not even need approval as it's been approved for decades for other indications making it legal to proscribe off-label and it has a better safety profile than Tylenol. So why did the medical establishment need to go scorched earth on it? (see the recent court case where the FCA/CDC lost)

Contrast this with Molnupiravir, a novel drug that had not been proved and was known to be mutagenic (causes RNA damage which produces viral mutations and possibly DNA damage as well). Yet it was approved by the FDA based on marginal evidence and Merck signed a billion dollar contract with the US government. Molnupiravir subsequently proved to be a complete commercial failure because it doesn't work.
https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/fda-dropped-the-ball-completely-on?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share

If you have an article which rebuts the specific criticisms identified by Dr. Kory, that would advance our discussion.

Also Remdesivir is another new expensive big pharma (Gilead) IV treatment covid drug that has been sped through and was proven to be unsafe (kidneys) and ineffective.
Zippergate
Japan is introducing the so-called Replicon vaccine next month. It has been approved there and will be pushed out on the Japanese populace.

The Replicon vaccine is self-amplifying: it causes cells to produce replicase proteins that in turn produce the mRNA proteins which lead to the production of spike protein. Result? Lots and lots of spike protein, and perhaps many other franken-proteins that can't be controlled.

This article describes the potential dangers with this new technology. What's hard to understand is why they are rushing this technology to market. The safety studies are extremely limited and, of course, there is zero long-term safety data. Back in the Covid era, the rush to get vaccines on the market and bypass the normal testing process was at least understandable; there was a pandemic and people were dying. But why the need to rush these highly experimental, risky products to market now? Whatever happened to "do no harm"? What happened to the precautionary principle?

https://open.substack.com/pub/merylnass/p/james-corbett-disentangles-the-new?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
movielover
Why don't we do a test... and rush out Vitamin C & D, Zinc, and Ivermectin - all clinically proven safe - and track the results?

A friend asked his doctor for an Ivermectin script last year, and he refused him. So he went elsewhere for it.
Cal88
smh
> Shhhh, I own some MRNA shares. Remnants from selling puts/calls during its hay day.

good luck with that 82. besides leaving the nest egg in vanguard index funds i risked some "just for fun" money in netflix stock ~5 years ago.. doing ohkay, with a few bump and grinds along the way. tmi..
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=nflx&atb=v178-1&ia=web
# in bogle we trust
signed, not dead yet / eecs class of '73 bear
82gradDLSdad
smh said:

> Shhhh, I own some MRNA shares. Remnants from selling puts/calls during its hay day.

good luck with that 82. besides leaving a nest egg in vanguard index funds i risked some "just for fun" money in netflix stock. doing ok, with a few bump and grinds along the way. tmi..
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=nflx&atb=v178-1&ia=web
# in bogle we trust
signed, not dead yet / eecs class of '73 bear

In the history of our country you could not have done better (average investor) than continually dollar cost average into an S&P 500 fund. Congratulations. Right now, due to selling options the past few years (and a few other not so smart investments) I've got too much stupid stuff and not enough S&P 500 stuff. The good news is that I've got a ton of investable money in vanguard's mm fund and ibonds. I'm sort of waiting for the market to not be at all time highs before I put a lot of it back in. Live and learn.
smh
in the 1990s we listened to kgo's weekend Money Talk program, alot, ended up following bob brinker's indexing recommendation, and somehow it all worked out
# dumb luck
Zippergate
Given that the autism rate in California is now 1 in 22, maybe just maybe the CDC should have a look at this. If not the Amish, look abroad. This is a crisis. Whatever the cause, we need answers.

First Page Refresh
Page 152 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.