Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

124,154 Views | 1692 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by oski003
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe SpaceX should be high-paid consultants for the UK and NASA.

dajo9
movielover said:

Notice how the FBI confiscated and buries incriminating laptops?

- HRC
- Huma Abedin - HRC assistant & confidant
- Awan brothers - DNC IT Pakistani brothers Imran Awan, Abid Awan and Jamal Awan
- Hunter Biden / Joe Biden
- Seth Rich?

movielover supports the government confiscating private property and making it public with no relevant crime charged or anything. Modern day big government republican.

He also supports peddling the most vile of conspiracy theories in which victimized families are victimized again for political purposes by republicans.
American Vermin
okaydo
movielover
Musk speaks the truth again.

AunBear89
Righteous Righties live in a world devoid of truth. All they have is faux outrage and culture wars and conspiracy theories. Look at who the GQP sent to the House of Reps this year.

Get out of her with this "Musk speaks the truth" bs.

(Oh - one more thing: Elon still isn't going to date you.)
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
Apathetic Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

This is Elon Musk's version of free speech.

Why does everyone use the word ban instead of suspends? Clearly, this is temporary.
As was the suspension of the Hunter Biden laptop story.
Yes, it only took corporate media two years to admit that the information on the laptop was authentic.

But it hasnt taken 2 years for any of us to know that you're really YOGI.
Welcome back!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
DiabloWags said:

Apathetic Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Why does everyone use the word ban instead of suspends? Clearly, this is temporary.
Yes, it only took corporate media two years to admit that the information on the laptop was authentic.

Welcome back!

Hunter pays $50,000 a month rent to Joe Biden, Vice President, for one bedroom in his fathers house. Which he barely uses. While raking in Millions from companies in corrupt Ukraine and CCP China.

Joe Biden as VP personally oversees Ukraine, and Flys to China with his son as a tag along. Hunter Biden gets personal meetings with the top Communist leaders in China. Upon return to the States, party boy Hunter receives a huge investment from a CCP-run company.

Hunter Biden has no expertise in energy, doesn't speak Ukranian or Russian, and isn't an expert on their laws. Similarly, he's no expert on finance, or China (or anything); DiabloWags likely has oodles more experience in this field. Yet Hunter Biden scores hundreds of millions for a shady investment firm? (Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company)

Definition of money laundering?
DiabloWags

concordtom
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

Apathetic Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Welcome back!

Hunter pays $50,000 a month rent to Joe Biden, Vice President, for one bedroom in his fathers house. Which he barely uses. While raking in Millions from companies in corrupt Ukraine and CCP China.

Hunter Biden has no expertise in energy, doesn't speak Ukranian or Russian, and isn't an expert on their laws. Similarly, he's no expert on finance (or anything); DiabloWags likely has oodles more experience in this field. Yet he scores hundreds of millions for a shady investment firm? (Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company,)

Definition of money laundering?

There's no denying, the wagons are circling.
However, where were you when a full on dumpster fire - no, an atomic meltdown - was happening in Trumpworld?

I love that there is such a similarity here:

Trump confidential docs found?
Biden confidential docs found.

Trump takes in money from shady hotel lobbyist sources (emoluments clause)?
Biden collects crazy rent from son who collects from Ukrainian oil company.

Maybe the GOP establishment will discovery the ethical bravery to throw Trump into the fire as they burn Biden.

If it is required for Biden to be sacrificed to clean up the "peculiar reality of Trump" in the history books, I'm totally fine with that! Let's just wipe the slate clean and start anew but from a better place.

I don't think the Lindsay Grahams of the world will ever turn, however. Trump has dirt on every last one of them! And the others are too chicken.
I mean, what on earth ever happened to good ole Jeb Bush? What, he gave the country club effort and immediately retired to the back 9?
Unit2Sucks
If there is one thing we can all agree on, it's that Diablo wouldn't hire Hunter for his lawn care maintenance.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

If there is one thing we can all agree on, it's that Diablo wouldn't hire Hunter for his lawn care maintenance.

Forget about the lawn.
I wouldnt even let him wash my new car.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

"Satin guard paint protection"?
Is that what he said?

What's that? Never heard of it before.
movielover
POTUS DJT had the authority to declassify, which he did. His docs were in one secure location, in a fortified residence, with Secret Serrvice, 24 hour security, cameras and locks. His team was communicating with authorities. But a rabid anti-Trump Archivist went all Rambo because he saw POTUS exiting the WH with a box, he put the AdministrativeState in gear, and the Swamp supported his efforts.

VP Joe Biden had no authority to declassify. He had docs in 3 or 4 areas, including in his garage, next to a Porsche (did Hunter buy that?), unsecured, no Secret Service.

Is the Swamp trying to clear the deck for Gavin Newsom?
movielover
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Forget about the lawn.

Something we can agree on!

But would you buy one of his paintings for $50,000?
concordtom
movielover said:

POTUS DJT had the authority to declassify, which he did. His docs were in one secure location, in a fortified residence, with Secret Serrvice, 24 hour security, cameras and locks. His team was communicating with authorities. But a rabid anti-Trump Archivist went all Rambo because he saw POTUS exiting the WH with a box, he put the AdministrativeState in gear, and the Swamp supported his efforts.

Oh my god.

Dude, don't even try.
See, this is where you lose. What a farce!
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Is that what he said?

It's a flat film covering for matte paint finishes.

Prestige Satin Guard Matte PPF | Extreme Autowerks | LA & OC
concordtom
I've been seeing more and more matte finishes.
Is that simply just a style thing, or… why do it?

And it's just a film, eh?
Interesting.
Thx.

EDIT - good info at the link.

How much does it cost? And would it have stopped my 20 year old suburban from peeling away in the sun?
Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

VP Joe Biden had no authority to declassify. He had docs in 3 or 4 areas, including in his garage, next to a Porsche (did Hunter buy that?), unsecured, no Secret Service.

Is the Swamp trying to clear the deck for Gavin Newsom?

Biden is currently president so he can actually declassify the documents, should he so choose. There is a process to do that and the Trump administration followed the process when it actually declassified materials.
Trump never did declassify the documents he stole but setting that aside, his criminal liability for the documents he possessed doesn't even need to rely on classification status because it's a crime to possess NDI (national defense information).

If Biden were corrupt, he would have declassified the small handful of documents yesterday and his potential criminality would go poof. Furthermore, people like you argued (when Trump was actually president) that the POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer in the land and could do whatever they want with respect to these sorts of investigations - so GOPers would argue that Biden could end the investigation and declare himself innocent. But Biden isn't choosing to do that - he's following the rule of law, allowing a special counsel to investigate, and generally subjecting himself to the legal process. Something Trump doesn't think he needs to do and something that you think Trump should be immune to because Trump made some stupid claims about the things he did (which he subsequently contradicted because he's both a moron and a criminal). In fact most recently Trump claimed that he intentionally took these materials to retain as mementos.

concordtom
Movie lover is lacking in his logic.
oski003
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Forget about the lawn.

Something we can agree on!

But would you buy one of his paintings for $50,000?

$200,000
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

Trump never did declassify the documents he stole but setting that aside, his criminal liability for the documents he possessed doesn't even need to rely on classification status because it's a crime to possess NDI (national defense information).

Bingo.
Well said.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

If Biden were corrupt, he would have declassified the small handful of documents yesterday and his potential criminality would go poof. Furthermore, people like you argued (when Trump was actually president) that the POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer in the land and could do whatever they want with respect to these sorts of investigations - so GOPers would argue that Biden could end the investigation and declare himself innocent. But Biden isn't choosing to do that - he's following the rule of law, allowing a special counsel to investigate, and generally subjecting himself to the legal process. Something Trump doesn't think he needs to do and something that you think Trump should be immune to because Trump made some stupid claims about the things he did (which he subsequently contradicted because he's both a moron and a criminal). In fact most recently Trump claimed that he intentionally took these materials to retain as mementos.

The hypocrisy and false equivalence by MovieLover, BearGoggles, and others when it comes to DJT is infinite.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Is that what he said?

Here's a great video of a Ferrari F8 Tributo going from its original "glossy" paint finish to matte.

These guys do amazing work.
All one piece, not pre-cut.
No edges showing.
Seamless.

dimitrig
concordtom said:

I've been seeing more and more matte finishes.
Is that simply just a style thing, or… why do it?

And it's just a film, eh?
Interesting.
Thx.

EDIT - good info at the link.

How much does it cost? And would it have stopped my 20 year old suburban from peeling away in the sun?

It can be a wrap, but it can also be the paint from the factory.

Yes, it is popular now.

My 2018 SUV from the factory with a matte finish and it was unusual at the time. I still get a lot of compliments on it. It started with higher end brands and is now working its way down product lines.

sycasey
There is little doubt that Hunter Biden leveraged his famous family name to make more money than he would have otherwise been qualified to make. I don't like that this happens, but it's not particularly strange. Lots of "nepo babies" get that kind of leg up thanks to their parents.

There is still little, if any, evidence that any of Hunter's activity found its way to influencing Joe Biden's decisions while in positions of power in government. The closest anyone has come is connecting Hunter's position with Burisma to Biden's pressure on Ukraine (when he was VP) to fire a corrupt prosecutor. But to make that connection you have to ignore that pretty much the whole US government (including Republicans) and our allies in Europe were in agreement that said prosecutor had to go. It's pretty thin.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

There is little doubt that Hunter Biden leveraged his famous family name to make more money than he would have otherwise been qualified to make. I don't like that this happens, but it's not particularly strange. Lots of "nepo babies" get that kind of leg up thanks to their parents.

There is still little, if any, evidence that any of Hunter's activity found its way to influencing Joe Biden's decisions while in positions of power in government. The closest anyone has come is connecting Hunter's position with Burisma to Biden's pressure on Ukraine (when he was VP) to fire a corrupt prosecutor. But to make that connection you have to ignore that pretty much the whole US government (including Republicans) and our allies in Europe were in agreement that said prosecutor had to go. It's pretty thin.
You are giving them too much credit on Burisma. It's both baseless and counterfactual. A GOP senator (Rob Portman) wrote a letter with Dick Durbin calling for Ukraine to fire the prosecutor and that letter was signed by other GOPers including Ron Johnson and Mark Kirk. Among the many failings of the corrupt chief prosecutor was his decision not to pursue charges against Burisma. If Biden had wanted to protect Hunter, he would have wanted the corrupt chief prosecutor to remain in power.

The thing about these ridiculous GOP claims isn't just that they are completely baseless it's that they literally don't hang together. We need to stop pretending like they are doing this in good faith or that we have to give them a kernel of credit when they have no interest in any fair dealing.
concordtom
I don't think I was giving any undue credit. I think maybe you have my Biden concerns with other issues.
The concern I have is, why did Hunter get paid all that money? For making introductions? Okay, I guess. But what is this about paying his dad 50k rent? I dunno.

Yes, maybe it's all right wing misinformation. I wouldn't doubt that.
But CNN has been running stories asking questions about the brothers also trafficking in the family name. So, that raised questions. I get that CNN has taking a turn to the right recently. But still...

Biden now is involved with classified documents.... and the right's attacks are gaining ground. So, I was just saying that if we could eliminate both and have everyone start from a more ethical neutral place, wouldn't that be great? It'll never happen. The monied interest groups that fund the congressmen make them marianettes, puppets.

The real solution is to have new laws passed which means elected officials have to pass certain qualifications tests:

1) background checks, to weed out the unseemly.
2) education/knowledge checks - do you even know how governance works? This would have (also) eliminated Trump.
3) fix Citizens United and Dark Money schemes (PACs, too).

If a lawyer, a doctor, a psychologist, an electrician... if they all have to become certified, then so should every single federally elected official.

And there's nothing wrong with Continuing Education classes, and Continuing Background checks classes.
We elect clowns, liars and crooks. The rich are glad to have them in their pockets.
movielover
concordtom said:

movielover said:

Oh my god.

Dude, don't even try.
See, this is where you lose.
What a farce!

Dude.
Dudette!
Whey.
concordtom
movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Oh my god.

Dude, don't even try.
What a farce!

Dude.
Dudette!
Whey.
So, you're a chick?
Or a cheesehead?
Or both???

dajo9
concordtom said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

Oh my god.

Dude, don't even try.
What a farce!

Dude.
Dudette!
Whey.
So, you're a chick?
Or a cheesehead?
Or both???

Dudx
American Vermin
concordtom
Dajo...
Dave Johnson...
and the number 9 must refer to...... hmmmm....
movielover
concordtom said:

I don't think I was giving any undue credit. I think maybe you have my Biden concerns with other issues.
The concern I have is, why did Hunter get paid all that money? For making introductions? Okay, I guess. But what is this about paying his dad 50k rent? I dunno.

Yes, maybe it's all right wing misinformation. I wouldn't doubt that.
But CNN has been running stories asking questions about the brothers also trafficking in the family name. So, that raised questions. I get that CNN has taking a turn to the right recently. But still...

1) background checks, to weed out the unseemly.
2) education/knowledge checks - do you even know how governance works? This would have (also) eliminated Trump.
3) fix Citizens United and Dark Money schemes (PACs, too).

If a lawyer, a doctor, a psychologist, an electrician... if they all have to become certified, then so should every single federally elected official.

And there's nothing wrong with Continuing Education classes, and Continuing Background checks classes.
We elect clowns, liars and crooks. The rich are glad to have them in their pockets.

Why are these illegally stored documents from his VP days now surfacing? Some speculate the Swamp/ Obama clan want to take Joe off the stage for 2024.

VP Biden didn't have the ability to declassify classified documents.

Apparently the Father-Son rental agreement raises several issues.

1. Hunter claimed to own Joe Biden's Delaware home.

2. " a newly surfaced document shows Hunter paid his father $49,510 in monthly rent from March 2017 to February 2018." ($594,120 in total rent paid.)

3. Vice President Joe Biden tax evasion?: "President Biden also only listed $19,800 in "rents received" in 2017, according to his tax return that year. The president then listed no "rents received" in 2018.

4. Why was Hunter paying rent on a home he owned?

https://radaronline.com/p/hunter-biden-rent-living-president-joe-biden-delaware-home-classified-documents-stored/

DiabloWags
Like I posted last week.
It's OBAMA's fault.
Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

Like I posted last week.
It's OBAMA's fault.

I guess we know how the GOP really feels about doxxing people. They lose their minds when portions of Trump's tax returns are released but they regularly waive around private information for Hunter Biden. When they complain about it what they really are once again confirming is that laws/norms/privilege are meant to protect them but not prevent them from doing whatever they want. That's the GOP and white privilege all rolled into one.

concordtom
Biden beat Trump.
Not much else matters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.