Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,243 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by chazzed
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

If it wasn't for the fact it is wrapped in an attempted multiple murder, Best Ad All Time for vehicle indestructibility and safety:

*250ft cliff dive; no fatalities.

I heard the battery exploded and took out half of San Fran
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

If it wasn't for the fact it is wrapped in an attempted multiple murder, Best Ad All Time for vehicle indestructibility and safety:

The video of the rescue is wild. I had assumed that this was only survivable because it was a more mild ride down a mountainside but this basically seems like the sort of thing where the car should explode with no chance of any sort of survival. So happy for the victims of this heinous attempted murderer, even though the trauma will stay with them at least they have their lives.

AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
movielover
Terminated Twitter employees?
dajo9
More government taking sides. We must stop this. Who is with me?
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

This looks an effort to deescalate the situation. I'd hope other people out and about being respectful to law enforcement would also be given the opportunity to not be arrested. Is there more background into this incident from 2020?
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

This looks an effort to deescalate the situation. I'd hope other people out and about being respectful to law enforcement would also be given the opportunity to not be arrested. Is there more background into this incident from 2020?

When you make excuses you are justifying it. Was the FBI trying to deescalate a situation with Twitter? One could make a pretty good argument.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

When you make excuses you are justifying it. Was the FBI trying to deescalate a situation with Twitter? One could make a pretty good argument.

Apples and kumquats. Captain Fantastic can't even make this stretch.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Not really. Thanks for the new argument.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

To spell it out, IF the police here were purposely only telling one side of a protest and riot that they are going to teargassing the protestors and rioters, then that would be wrong. This has zero to do with your first amendment fantasies.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

To spell it out, IF the police here were purposely only telling one side of a protest and riot that they are going to teargassing the protestors and rioters, than that would be wrong.

Glad we agree it was wrong
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

To spell it out, IF the police here were purposely only telling one side of a protest and riot that they are going to teargassing the protestors and rioters, than that would be wrong.

Glad we agree it was wrong

No comment. Your different responses and extrapolations of me saying virtually the same thing indeed have given me a good laugh this morning.
movielover
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

No, the FBI / DHS / IC was running the show. I gather this is an evolution from the Patriot Act. It seems we have more 'woke' IC lifers who've become social media Nazis, instead of protecting our southern border and taking down dangerous drug cartels.

I watched a video last week which documented drug cartels running Northern California counties with over $45 Billion drug operations which local Sheriffs can't confront (outnumbered). Mexican, Chinese, and Hmong (from Minnesota) cartels. When illegal water trucks were stopped by local police, the Hmong operation hired expensive attorneys to slap down LEO. There was an assertion / guess that Newsom won't act bc the area votes 80% GOP, and the operations are so big it would require the FBI.

But no, let's shut down BikerMomma for ridiculing Pelosi or the FBI. Ridiculous.
chazzed
https://www.justsecurity.org/84658/insiders-view-of-the-january-6th-committees-social-media-investigation/

TL;DR: Social media sites have a conservative bias.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

No, the FBI / DHS / IC was running the show. I gather this is an evolution from the Patriot Act. It seems we have more 'woke' IC lifers who've become social media Nazis, instead of protecting our southern border and taking down dangerous drug cartels.

I watched a video last week which documented drug cartels running Northern California counties with over $45 Billion drug operations which local Sheriffs can't confront (outnumbered). Mexican, Chinese, and Hmong (from Minnesota) cartels. When illegal water trucks were stopped by local police, the Hmong operation hired expensive attorneys to slap down LEO. There was an assertion / guess that Newsom won't act bc the area votes 80% GOP, and the operations are so big it would require the FBI.

But no, let's shut down BikerMomma for ridiculing Pelosi or the FBI. Ridiculous.
Since I don't suckle at the teats of Right Wing Media and am not up on all the MAGA approved lingo, could you explain who BikerMomma is and what IC means? Googling didn't help unless IC stands for Interstitial Cystitis (a chronic bladder disease).
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Since I don't suckle at the teats of Right Wing Media and am not up on all the MAGA approved lingo, could you explain who BikerMomma is and what IC means? Googling didn't help unless IC stands for Interstitial Cystitis (a chronic bladder disease).

Is that the proper way to interject yourself into a conversation when you have a question? SMH.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Is that the proper way to interject yourself into a conversation when you have a question? SMH.
It's just my not so gentle way of reminding movielover that not everyone understands his cute names and acronyms. He does it often. Since you've injected yourself into the conversation, do you know who BikerMomma is and what IC means?
oski003

oski003 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

It's just my not so gentle way of reminding movielover that not everyone understands his cute names and acronyms. He does it often. Since you've injected yourself into the conversation, do you know who BikerMomma is and what IC means?

I do not know Twitter user nor the acronym. If you are really curious, you should probably ask nicely.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

I do not know Twitter user nor the acronym. If you are really curious, you should probably ask nicely.
Thank you for proving my point about people not understanding movielover's inside references from other internet communities. I've tried asking him questions nicely in the past with little results, so I'm going with my irritation when the mood strikes me.
movielover

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

No, the FBI / DHS / IC was running the show. ...

IC = Intelligence Community
BikerMomma = hypothetical social media user

MICC = Military Industrial Congressional Complex (Eisenhower's original term)
UniParty = GOP & Democrat Party
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Thanks. I'd figured out the last two. I don't think I would have ever figured out BikerMomma.
DiabloWags
bearister said:

Got extremely lucky.
Landed on the wheels, not the roof, and no roll-over.
When you roll-over, you're toast.
1 in a Million shot for sure!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

bearister said:

Got extremely lucky.

Is landing right side up more likely because the batteries are heavy and mounted underneath the car?

oski003
dimitrig said:

DiabloWags said:

bearister said:

Got extremely lucky.

Is landing right side up more likely because the batteries are heavy and mounted underneath the car?

Yes. Moreover, a couple informed rescuers were incredibly impressed by the vehicle's safety.
okaydo
oski003

movielover said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Thanks. I'd figured out the last two. I don't think I would have ever figured out BikerMomma.

In case he brings up Baked Alaska. It could be

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_Alaska

Or

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/anthime-gionet-baked-alaska-capitol-riot-sentence/index.html
dimitrig
okaydo said:

This is Elon Musk's version of free speech.

oski003
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Why does everyone use the word ban instead of suspends? Clearly, this is temporary.
movielover
Twitter / FBI / DHS / MSM ban tens of thousands of Conservative voices = yawn or applause

One rando Liberal voice gets a temporary ban = Princess Diana tears
sycasey
oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Why does everyone use the word ban instead of suspends? Clearly, this is temporary.
As was the suspension of the Hunter Biden laptop story.
Apathetic Bear
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

As was the suspension of the Hunter Biden laptop story.
Yes, it only took corporate media two years to admit that the information on the laptop was authentic.
movielover
Notice how the FBI confiscated and buries incriminating laptops?

- HRC
- Huma Abedin - HRC assistant & confidant
- Awan brothers - DNC IT Pakistani brothers Imran Awan, Abid Awan and Jamal Awan
- Hunter Biden / Joe Biden
- Seth Rich?
dimitrig
movielover said:

Notice how the FBI confiscated and buries incriminating laptops?

- HRC
- Huma Abedin - HRC assistant & confidant
- Awan brothers - DNC IT Pakistani brothers Imran Awan, Abid Awan and Jamal Awan
- Hunter Biden / Joe Biden
- Seth Rich?

What about Trump's laptop?

movielover
His orange hair prevents him from using one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.