Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,353 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by chazzed
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Elon Musk Launches a Manhunt After Alarming Incident (yahoo.com)

EMDS is real. Extreme viewpoints are dangerous.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Extreme viewpoints are dangerous.
That hasn't stopped you in the past.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Extreme viewpoints are dangerous.
That hasn't stopped you in the past.

That's adorable .

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sxsrf=ALiCzsYI-tjCbgdVCvziS7Yq8NNuf8gYJw:1671135599460&q=musk+tweet+on+where+the+left+and+center+now+is&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiuz5ueufz7AhWSK0QIHQiXDN8Q0pQJegQICRAB&biw=360&bih=665&dpr=3#imgrc=cSB2LeHrIADH5M
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Elon Musk Launches a Manhunt After Alarming Incident (yahoo.com)

EMDS is real. Extreme viewpoints are dangerous.
Pretty convenient that this harrowing incident happened on the exact same day he blocked Sweeney's flight tracker from Twitter, but had no power to do so on its other platforms. Now he will undoubtedly seek an injunction from the courts to do just that. Coincidence? I guess the evidence will tell the tale...
Unit2Sucks
WalterSobchak said:

Pretty convenient that this harrowing incident happened on the exact same day he blocked Sweeney's flight tracker from Twitter, but had no power to do so on its other platforms. Now he will undoubtedly seek an injunction from the courts to do just that. Coincidence? I guess the evidence will tell the tale...
Are you suggesting this is a false flag? I don't see what a flight tracker has to do with someone following a car.

As for the other discussion about shifts in ideology, Pew shows the conservatives moving to the right faster than liberals moving to the left.

WalterSobchak
Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

Are you suggesting this is a false flag? I don't see what a flight tracker has to do with someone following a car.

As for the other discussion about shifts in ideology, Pew shows the conservatives moving to the right faster than liberals moving to the left.

I don't see the connection either, but Elon made it. I can only assume this car was the transport from the airport and that the incident took place somewhere along the route. And yes I'm suspicious about the timing given the clear motive.
DiabloWags
The RISK for Tesla shareholders continues.

Elon just sold a bunch more of his TSLA stock to fund his other businesses.
22 million shares in 3 days.
$3.6 Billion

This is why the stock has collapsed this week.
It's not a good situation. Speaks volumes for where his attention is at.

SEC FORM 4

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
WalterSobchak
MinotStateBeav
"It's a private business and he can do what he wants. You should build your own social media company."
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

"It's a private business and he can do what he wants. You should build your own social media company."

Too Funny!

TSLA is a PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY with a Board of Directors and shareholders.

TSLA stock is being used as currency to support loans for TWTR going private.
It's shocking that people are totally clueless to this.

MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Too Funny!

TSLA is a PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANy with a Board of Directors and shareholders.

TSLA stock is being used as currency to support TWTR going private.

Thank you for showing me your intelligence.

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/11/01/elon-musk-officially-becomes-twitter-ceo-and-dissolves-board-of-directors-after-takeover
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Too Funny!

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/11/01/elon-musk-officially-becomes-twitter-ceo-and-dissolves-board-of-directors-after-takeover
Sorry, how does this article disprove what he just said? He said Tesla is publicly traded, not Twitter.
okaydo

okaydo
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Too Funny!

Sorry, how does this article disprove what he just said? He said Tesla is publicly traded, not Twitter.

He's terribly ignorant and just not that bright.

Elon Musk's shares of Tesla were used as collateral for investment banks to make loans that financed his TWTR acquisition.
okaydo
FREE SPEECH!

LOL!

https://www.mediaite.com/tech/twitter-suspends-several-reporters-accounts-in-thursday-night-massacre-i-havent-been-given-a-reason/

sycasey
Does anyone still want to argue that Elon Musk is a free speech absolutist?
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

I bet a guy that loves watching "movies" and a clown from North Dakota do.
okaydo
okaydo
sycasey said:

This isn't about free speech. This is about public safety. These people fact-checking Musk are, in fact, endangering him. You see what happened in San Francisco? Well, when you speak badly about the richest man in the world of September 2022, there are serious ramifications.
okaydo

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
MinotStateBeav
this is hilarious, all your lunatic commie heros being sent to the Mastadon stalag. enjoy that site hahaha
okaydo
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

this is hilarious, all your lunatic commie heros being sent to the Mastadon stalag. enjoy that site hahaha
Could you point out a lunatic commie among those banned today?
dajo9
Do RWNJs ever get get tired of being played for fools?
American Vermin
dajo9
76BearsFly said:

Closed down my Twitter account a year or so ago because of its obvious censorship of ideas. Joined up again the other day and was pleased to see less censorship. Still looking for someplace that reports facts without political bias. Best I have found is the Wall Street Journal but even it can't help itself from telling me what to think. Oh well….

This guy got played
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Could you point out a lunatic commie among those banned today?

Here's this eunich cheering on doxxing.
dajo9
movielover said:

He was a genius until he started defending free speech, including Conservatives.

This guy got played
American Vermin
dajo9
Cal88 said:

sycasey said:

Cal88 said:

someone like Musk who is more of a freethinking independent, so what we`re seeing now is him turning Twitter into a culture that is more like that of a normal, less politicized tech-driven startup from the 90s or 00s.
LOL, no he's not. He's banning accounts that make fun of him. As with many people, his vision of "free speech" is to allow the speech he likes.

If that`s the extent of the new censorship policy, banning those that make fun of him, as opposed to a much broader and prevalent censorship policy actively curtailing political speech from the right or non-woke center through algorithm manipulation, shadow bans or outright bans enforced by a legion of overpaid year zero digital hall monitors, then that would be a huge improvement as far as free speech.

He`s in the midst of an organized, open rebellion against him by a kernel within his workforce, allied with the woke establishment and is in the process of cleaning up. This group is bent on undermining his leadership at Twitter, hence his response. I think he will probably relax his policy once he has control over his organization as the owner/CEO.

This guy got played
American Vermin
sycasey
dajo9 said:

Do RWNJs ever get get tired of being played for fools?
They know what they're doing. Conservatism now has nothing to do with small government or free speech or any other principles. Just owning the libs, full stop.
oski003
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

He was a genius until he started defending free speech, including Conservatives.

This guy got played

I am just impressed that liberals still have tears left after crying so much. It must be a skill developed over time. Practice makes perfect.
okaydo
oski003
What kind of privileged dolts are crying because they can't use someone's media to recruit them away and to a rival media? This is madness. Liberals are ducking insane.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.