New J6 Footage

31,928 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Questions like - who's funding our southern invasion? (The United Nations and allegedly the Red Cross are two sources of funding.)

Better still, who's running the country? Obama, Rice & Sullivan and the SES?

I've been told the border is secure and that Biden is in good health.
concordtom
This thread is called " New J6 Footage".
After years of claims that J6 was an inside job, we've been promised the videos would prove it.

Where's the proof?
Republican speaker first thought FoxNews could sift through the thousands of hours of tape to support the allegation. Fox punted.
2nd Republican speaker then said he'd release all of it to the public. I still haven't seen anything.

All I see are MAGA hats waving trump signs pushing hitting smashing cops, punching through windows and metal barriers, yelling anarchist anger at… themselves!

Meanwhile, Biden proposes toughest border solutions yet. No. Republicans would rather have problems to yell at.

Liars, morons and hypocrites.
Zippergate
Meanwhile, Biden proposes toughest border solutions yet.

You could be WH press secretary...if you identified as a black lesbian.
oski003
Zippergate said:

Yes, ConcordTom is definitely being a liar, hypocrite, and moron all in one sentence. It is also unnecessary to bring our unenforced border into the J6 discussion.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Yes, ConcordTom is definitely being a liar, hypocrite, and moron all in one sentence. It is also unnecessary to bring our unenforced border into the J6 discussion.
Yeah, Zippergate and Oski003 never start any off topic thread drifts!
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Yeah, Zippergate and Oski003 never start any off topic thread drifts!

Interesting take EOB. I disagree with your in depth assessment, but I respect your incredible contribution to this discussion.
Zippergate
If you don't offer anything, you can't be criticized.
concordtom
Untrue. You offer nothing and get criticized plenty.
bear2034

Kamala was at the DNC headquarters building where one of the pipe bombs was "discovered".
movielover
More footage on the way. Hazaa!
bearister
movielover said:

If tRump loses and the rabble act up again and fail to obey orders to disburse all that type of footage will be good for is an In Memoriam Tribute.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

It probably won't be as world shattering as the OP in this thread.
concordtom
It's been a VERY along time since republicans first had control over all the j6 footage. And we've been promised that we'd be seeing some sort of new story other than a bunch of Trumpist MAGAts punching cops, breaking windows, and otherwise acting like an anarchist mob.

Somehow, that hasn't happened.

I think these types will be on their deathbeds years from now still claiming, "they were tourists! You'll see! The tapes will prove it!"

We are laughing AT you.
Lets Go Brandon 8

concordtom
More than anything, we want the corrupters, not the deceived corrupted.

Deliver us Trump's head and free yourselves.
movielover
Trump wars: 0
Trump neocon wars denied: 4+*
War dead: 0

Biden wars: 2
Biden neocon wars denied: 0
War dead: 600,000 - 1 Million plus

* denied attacking Iran 4 times.
bear2034
BREAKING: DC APPEALS COURT OVERTURNS 100 J6 SENTENCES, SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN OVER-SENTENCED.
bearister
It will be moot soon enough anyway. tRump Redux will release all the vermin from their cages so they can scurry back to the sewer.

movielover
bear2034
It was Pelosi, McConnell, Democrats, Mayor Bowser, and the Capitol Police who refused President Trump's request to secure the US Capitol with 10,000 National Guard troops.

Cheney later suppressed evidence indicating that President Donald Trump had authorized National Guard troops to be on standby during the Capitol protest.

In a WaPo interview with the Washington DC police chief, Steve Sund, the outgoing police chief "believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell."''
chazzed
I'm linking to a good column by Robert Reich below. It's not about the January 6 U.S. Capitol Attack, per se, but it is related. As seen in strategies like these ridiculous gaslighting attempts posted by RWNJs, regressive Republicans want us to give up.

https://robertreich.substack.com/p/dont-despair-were-winning
bear2034
chazzed said:

I'm linking to a good column by Robert Reich below. It's not about the January 6 U.S. Capitol Attack, per se, but it is related. As seen in strategies like these ridiculous gaslighting attempts posted by RWNJs, regressive Republicans want us to give up.

Does Robert Reich still believe Trump took over the limo steering wheel?
movielover
Progressive, intelligent tool. I think young folks would actually call him a toolbag.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

chazzed said:

Does Robert Reich still believe Trump took over the limo steering wheel?
Whether or not Trump grabbed for the steering wheel doesn't affect Trump's guilt at all.
bearister

Whether or not Trump grabbed for the steering wheel doesn't affect Trump's guilt at all.

I believe him when he says he didn't try to grab the wheel because even tRump knows that with those wittle Ken doll sized mittens the only steering wheel he is grabbing is the one in Barbie's Vette.

oski003
bearister said:

I believe him when he says he didn't try to grab the wheel because even tRump knows that with those wittle Ken doll sized mittens the only steering wheel he is grabbing is the one in Barbie's Vette.

An imprint of Trump's left hand was found on display at Madame Tussaud's New York wax museum by the Hollywood Reporter. Using a measuring apparatus, the Reporter found the hand to be a mere 7.25 inches compared to the average male hand size of 7.44 inches.

How does he manage? Of course he probably thinks and brags that his hands are larger than Goff's.
bearister
Let's put it this way, he has plenty to go around when he repairs to the urinal.
bear2034

After the failed attempt to take over the limo, Trump went back to the White House and while having his McDonald's lunch, he angrily threw his ketchup against the wall....
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

After the failed attempt to take over the limo, Trump went back to the White House and while having his McDonald's lunch, he angrily threw his ketchup against the wall....
McDonald's lunch? I bet those ketchup packets made quite a mess.
concordtom
I'M STILL WAITING FOR VIDEO SHOWING J6 GUIDED TOURS

bear2034
movielover said:

Progressive, intelligent tool. I think young folks would actually call him a toolbag.

Robert Reich hasn't said anything about his former boss, Bill Clinton after the Jeffrey Epstein peedo island revelations. Is anyone else curious to know if he's still hiding in Mexico eating tacos?
movielover
QAnon Shaman describes the Deep State in 2 minutes at the end of this TC clip.

Haloski
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Robert Reich hasn't said anything about his former boss, Bill Clinton after the Jeffrey Epstein peedo island revelations. Is anyone else curious to know if he's still hiding in Mexico eating tacos?

Just remember that ya boy let Epstein use his property as a recruiting ground until he was essentially forced by a member to put a stop to it and at that point his relationship with Epstein took a 180. Ya boy was part of the problem until he wasn't.
bear2034
Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Just remember that ya boy let Epstein use his property as a recruiting ground until he was essentially forced by a member to put a stop to it and at that point his relationship with Epstein took a 180. Ya boy was part of the problem until he wasn't.

Whatever relationship Trump had with Epstein was so trivial compared to Epstein's relationships with your cult members that the mainstream media still doesn't want to bring up anything associated with it.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Bill Clinton left office nearly a quarter century ago. I'm surprised you're not posting about JFK's affairs or Billy Carter's all around poor behavior.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.