New J6 Footage

31,938 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

This statement doesn't mean Malcom X supported conservatives or conservatism so I am not really sure why you posted it.
It's telling that he keeps dredging up stuff 50+ and 100+ years ago to try and make a point about people today. Times change, culture changes and politics changes but he thinks he's scoring points with what happened in the distant past before most of us were born. Malcolm X died when I was 7. He wasn't much of an influence on my life. I never knew Malcolm I through Malcolm IX. Was there a Malcolm X!?
calbear93
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

This statement doesn't mean Malcom X supported conservatives or conservatism so I am not really sure why you posted it.
It's telling that he keeps dredging up stuff 50+ and 100+ years ago to try and make a point about people today. Times change, culture changes and politics changes but he thinks he's scoring points with what happened in the distant past before most of us were born. Malcolm X died when I was 7. He wasn't much of an influence on my life. I never knew Malcolm I through Malcolm IX. Was there a Malcolm X!?
Yeah, it's the conservatives who bring up stuff from 50+ years ago as if nothing has changed.

Really?! Is that willful blindness?
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

Yeah, it's the conservatives who bring up stuff from 50+ years ago as if nothing has changed.

I see several people who bring up the KKK and southern Democrats voting against the Civil Rights bills to smear Democrats. It happens almost daily. I don't see Democrats blasting the Republicans constantly for giving us the Great Depression in the 1930s. It's meaningless because parties have changed and what Democrats and Republicans stood for back then isn't what they stand for now.
calbear93

calbear93 said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

I see several people who bring up the KKK and southern Democrats voting against the Civil Rights bills to smear Democrats. It happens almost daily. I don't see Democrats blasting the Republicans constantly for giving us the Great Depression in the 1930s. It's meaningless because parties have changed and what Democrats and Republicans stood for back then isn't what they stand for now.

And the country has changed even if what was promised as the solutions provided by the great white saviors have not eliminated racism. But you would never know that from the postings of some here and cheered on by others.

But I have yet to see you criticize those who bring up how horrible it was 50+ years ago as far as racial discrimination as if there has been no progress made.

If anything, the virtue signaling from white liberals is as toxic now as it was back then when Malcolm X made his points because when you look at how many of the white liberals actually live their lives, it does not reflect what they proclaim to believe, and they are far too accepting of "solutions" that have not done much to elevate much of the poor or the minorities as long as they look like they have virtue and have the means to escape to the suburbs away from the harms in the inner cities created by the liberal policies.

I am not saying conservatives are any better, but they are not false about their callousness. They don't care and neither do the liberals. If they did, I would see a lot more people actually volunteering at after school centers or mentoring programs, etc., things that actually make a difference, instead of yapping day and night here.
concordtom
BearHunter said:

It was this book from D'Souza that set Obama off.

Because it was all lies?
dimitrig
calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

And the country has changed even if what was promised as the solutions provided by the great white saviors have not eliminated racism. But you would never know that from the postings of some here and cheered on by others.

But I have yet to see you criticize those who bring up how horrible it was 50+ years ago as far as racial discrimination as if there has been no progress made.

If anything, the virtue signaling from white liberals is as toxic now as it was back then when Malcolm X made his points because when you look at how many of the white liberals actually live their lives, it does not reflect what they proclaim to believe, and they are far too accepting of "solutions" that have not done much to elevate much of the poor or the minorities as long as they look like they have virtue and have the means to escape to the suburbs away from the harms in the inner cities created by the liberal policies.

I am not saying conservatives are any better, but they are not false about their callousness. They don't care and neither do the liberals. If they did, I would see a lot more people actually volunteering at after school centers or mentoring programs, etc., things that actually make a difference, instead of yapping day and night here.

The fact that Republicans are SOBs and don't pretend to hide it doesn't make them virtuous.

You want to know who was a Big Brother who made a big difference in the life of an African-American kid? Adam Schiff.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nRsPrWYAUk-rF?format=jpg&name=small

The left doesn't just talk the talk.

calbear93
dimitrig said:

calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

dimitrig said:

BearHunter said:

The fact that Republicans are SOBs and don't pretend to hide it doesn't make them virtuous.

You want to know who was a Big Brother who made a big difference in the life of an African-American kid? Adam Schiff.

First of all, I specifically stated that Republicans are not better. So why are you making a straw man argument that Republicans are not better? Both the left and the right are SOBs, except that the left tries to act like they are not SOBs.

So, when I say that the folks here yap here day and night instead of contributing to causes they say they believe in, you post a picture of Schiff from 30 years ago as evidence that folks here give back?

What?!

When someone like MacKenzie Scott (Jeff Bezo's ex-wife and liberal) claims she cares about inner city kids, I believe her. She donates huge amounts to the Boys and Girls Club, a cause she and I both strongly believe in. Same with Mike Kennealy (Republican), someone I have met personally and who truly believes in giving back to the community. But folks here yapping night and day about things they believe and evils of capital while investing in equity, living in suburbs and spending hours here? Not so much.
movielover
going4roses said:

His sole purpose of existence is to be a lap dog for racists like you and you keep proving the point. You are cloaked in the privilege to the point where the cognitive dissonance has consumed any possibility of rational thought.

Another Liberal putting black folks into boxes.

Dr. Sowell is an academic giant who has authored many books. When asked about his liberal youth, he replied, "I was a Marxist!"

When asked what changed his mind? "Facts."

He's logical and learned, quicker when he was younger (now 92?), a national treasure.

going4roses
BS

You lack the bandwidth to get it
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearHunter
dimitrig said:

Adam Schiff just got censured today and the bill was created by a 7 month pregnant MAGA Republican.
going4roses

Not enough time imo
movielover
It took a rookie Latina to show the RINOs how to do business.

BearHunter
movielover said:

Biden campaigned in Miami prior to the 2020 election and played Despacito from his cell phone..
dajo9
movielover said:

What lie did he tell? I'd say Schiff had a pretty good day yesterday. He thoroughly humiliated John Durham and he got the honor of rebuke from the biggest idiots to ever run Congress.
American Vermin
GoOskie
If the maga morons in Congress had any self awareness, they would melt like the wicked witch of the west.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
going4roses
Lol
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Another FIB plant?

You mean like FAKE TRUMP ELECTOR in Coffee County, Georgia .... Cathy Latham?

She was caught RED handed trying to corrupt our Election in 2020.

New footage confirms fake Trump elector spent hours inside Georgia elections office day it was breached | CNN Politics

BearHunter
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

What lie did he tell? I'd say Schiff had a pretty good day yesterday. He thoroughly humiliated John Durham and he got the honor of rebuke from the biggest idiots to ever run Congress.

Even Alex Vindman doesn't want to be associated with Schiff anymore.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Even Alex Vindman doesn't want to be associated with Schiff anymore.

***** please
American Vermin
DiabloWags
January 6th was just a Tourist Visit by Trump fans.

You know . . . the "Law & Order" crowd.

BearHunter

Ray Epps is finally being charged by the DOJ.
BearHunter

Jan. 6 was a mostly peaceful protest.
BearHunter

Cops dressed up like Antifa? Oops.
bearister
"More than 1,033 of the rioters have been arrested, with approximately 485 federal defendants receiving sentences. About 277 defendants have been sentenced to time behind bars, and roughly 113 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/30/january-6-arrest-sentencing-00099158#:~:text=prison%20sentence%20yet.-,More%20than%201%2C033%20of%20the%20rioters%20have%20been%20arrested%2C%20with,a%20period%20of%20home%20detention.

You need to rush this information to The Innocence Project so that you can get some of these fine patriots and tourists with love in their hearts out of the hoosegow (most of these lads are having a hard time adapting to not having a 1000 to 1 during exercise yard brawls).
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
QA-Shaman was released from prison. Why? Because hidden footage released after he was sentenced proved he did nothing more than trespass.

Bearister, we know you know the whole thing is a sham. You don't have to defend Nancy and the rest of the gang.
bearister
Dictator tRump is going to pardon them all anyway.*

*If the Deep State was as cunning and effective as your tribe credit them to be , tRump and that entire crowd would be two years in the ground by now.
BearHunter
The Deep State can do almost anything. But they know if they did, there would be a real insurrection.
bearister
This is my kinda Deep State!

Biden Crime Family
bearister said:

This is my kinda Deep State!

How Bearister sees himself

Cruel reality

bearister
How everyone views Yogi:

*I would never have punched Richard Harris!

BearHunter

Ray Epps wasn't a lone wolf. The Feds and their accomplices were everywhere at the Capitol on J6.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Ray Epps wasn't a lone wolf. The Feds and their accomplices were everywhere at the Capitol on J6.
You're shocked that the FBI has informants inside criminal organizations? Hasn't that been SOP for them for the last 100 years or more? I guess you think the Mafia was a poor group of Italian businessmen that was unfairly harassed and picked upon.
BearHunter

You're shocked that the FBI has informants inside criminal organizations? Hasn't that been SOP for them for the last 100 years or more? I guess you think the Mafia was a poor group of Italian businessmen that was unfairly harassed and picked upon.

I called J6, the "Fedsurrection". The J6 Committee and major "news" media outlets have not.
bearister
Send all this evidence to an Innocence Project so the Patriots serving time for insurrection can be saved.

It may also save the life of Proud Boy on the run, Christopher Worrell. I fear that Patriot may take a shotgun blast if you can't help him.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

I called J6, the "Fedsurrection". The J6 Committee and major "news" media outlets have not.
Unfortunately for you, you have little legal standing and even less public influence.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.