New J6 Footage

31,917 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Why does Hunter need you to defend him. Is Hunter another keyboard warrior who needs a safe space when people are mean back to him? Or is he just a witless Internet troll, possibly paid, who never answers questions and floods the OT board with far right propaganda and disinformation?

Either way, your slobbering defense of Hunter is really weird, bro. I don't think he wants to date you.

It is sad that you don't understand that you are attacking him because you are accusing him of things he didn't say, just like you do to others, including myself. Because you frame someone a certain way in your twisted mind, you think it is okay to actually be the keyboard warrior and accuse and insult. Your constant insults suck.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Imagine what the FBI, DHS, and CIA are hiding in the unreleased thousands of hours of hidden tapes.
I thought Tucker Carlson was given the 1/6 tapes back in March and apparently hasn't found much worth releasing. Since being fired, he appears to be bringing newer and fresher outrages rather than 1/6 tape footage to his new narrowly limited platform. You guys aren't even quoting him anymore.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Imagine what the FBI, DHS, and CIA are hiding in the unreleased thousands of hours of hidden tapes.
I thought Tucker Carlson was given the 1/6 tapes back in March and apparently hasn't found much worth releasing. Since being fired, he appears to be bringing newer and fresher outrages rather than 1/6 tape footage to his new narrowly limited platform. You guys aren't even quoting him anymore.

Over 100 million views in 2 days for episode 1.

Mumbles Biden draws embarrassingly low numbers, even the radical Communist bots don't watch him.
DiabloWags

movielover
^^^ Progressive fantasy ^^^

Reality

going4roses
Neither party will have a viable candidate as usual
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearHunter
going4roses said:

Based on "votes" received, Joe Biden is the most popular president ever.
Based on the media's lack of interest into his crime family, there has never been a more viable candidate than Joe Biden.
movielover
going4roses said:

President Trump has a phenomenal track record:

- cheap, plentiful energy
- cheap food
- virtually no inflation
- no new wars
- no war with Russia
- five (5) Mideast peace deals
- new USMCA trade deal with Mexico and Canada
- tens of thousands of unneeded regulations cut
going4roses
Super selective with this one … but what says the most is what you so casually omitted
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearHunter
BearHunter
movielover said:

going4roses said:

President Trump has a phenomenal track record:

- cheap, plentiful energy
- cheap food
- virtually no inflation
- no new wars
- no war with Russia
- five (5) Mideast peace deals
- new USMCA trade deal with Mexico and Canada
- tens of thousands of unneeded regulations cut

And this would be a great platform for 2024.
movielover
One of the many problems is getting an AG confirmed, the crooked SSCI, FIB, DOJ, etc.

The Intelligence Community is the unappointed and superceding fourth branch of government.

President Trump was stuck with Wray, etc. And if he tried to replace him, he'd be impeached.
calbear93
movielover said:

One of the many problems is getting an AG confirmed, the crooked SSCI, FIB, DOJ, etc.

The Intelligence Community is the unappointed and superceding fourth branch of government.

President Trump was stuck with Wray, etc. And if he tried to replace him, he'd be impeached.
I never thought I would see the intersection of N.W.A. and MAGA. F* the Police, amiright?
DiabloWags

cbbass1
going4roses said:

Babbitt was the first one to enter the gap in the doorway, so she got shot. If the cop lets her through, that barricade is gone, the chambers are breached, and the mob follows.

The cop did his job. He warned the crowd that IF they went through, he would shoot to kill. And he did.
BearHunter
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

I never thought I would see the intersection of N.W.A. and MAGA. F* the Police, amiright?

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

But for some reason, you have no problem with these fools . . .
Shocker.

calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.
So have police without any authority or power?

Kind of like allowing arrest but not allowing police chase, not requiring bail, etc.

Again, who knew N.W.A and MAGA would intersect?

Maybe it's Public Enemy and MAGA. Fight the Power, amiright?
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

Is that Ray Epps?
BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Kind of like allowing arrest but not allowing police chase, not requiring bail, etc.

Let's start with removing Garland, Wray, and Mayorkas.
And also strip the clearances of the 51 former intel officials who lied about Hunter's laptop.
movielover
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

More than one have said that Malcolm X was right about the FBI.
movielover
She was unarmed.
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

But for some reason, you have no problem with these fools . . .
Shocker.

It was, as they say, the Big Steal.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

And also strip the clearances of the 51 former intel officials who lied about Hunter's laptop.
Again, those corrupt cops. Sounds like the suspect who hired Wray should also be held accountable or the person of interst who pushed so hard to strengthen mishandling of classified information from a misdemeanor to a felony through section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act should be indicted. Only if we knew who that person was. If you know, please call the FBI hotline. Some mentioned that he was wearing an orange mask.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

She was unarmed.

And terribly brainwashed with stupidity by Q Anon and the Orange Buffoon.

She was a loser following a loser.
And she lost.

BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Again, those corrupt cops. Sounds like the suspect who hired Wray should also be held accountable or the person of interst who pushed so hard to strengthen mishandling of classified information from a misdemeanor to a felony through section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act should be indicted. Only if we knew who that person was. If you know, please call the FBI hotline. Some mentioned that he was wearing an orange mask.

It was Chris Christie who recommended Wray to Trump. The people at Disney/ABC News adore him and invite him on all the time.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

It was Chris Christie who recommended Wray to Trump. The people at Disney/ABC News adore him and invite him on all the time.
So Trump was just a puppet who had no authority but was led by those around him like Christie. He has no accountability because he had no authority.

Don't you want a different puppet then who may be able to beat Biden? What so special about the orange puppet?
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

And terribly brainwashed with stupidity by Q Anon and the Orange Buffoon.

She was a loser following a loser.
And she lost.

Spoken like a true party member, comrade.
calbear93
movielover said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Next thing we know, MAGA will put up posters of the Bobby Seale and Huey P. Newton. The economic nationalism, anti-capitalism and government intervention are already Marxists at its core.
BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

So Trump was just a puppet who had no authority but was led by those around him like Christie. He has no accountability because he had no authority.

Don't you want a different puppet then who may be able to beat Biden? What so special about the orange puppet?

Trump was a DC outsider which is one of the main reasons he got elected over crooked Hillary. Joe Biden is the perfect puppet since the Feds have Hunter's laptop and know about his crimes with overseas governments, not to mention, the stolen classified documents themselves. In this day and age, if you only stick to reading the Wall Street Journal, you will always miss the obvious.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Trump was a DC outsider which is one of the main reasons he got elected over crooked Hillary. Joe Biden is the perfect puppet since the Feds have Hunter's laptop and know about his crimes with overseas governments, not to mention, the stolen classified documents themselves. In this day and age, if you only stick to reading the Wall Street Journal, you will always miss the obvious.
So, because he was an outsider, he was a puppet and did not make any of his own decisions. As such, he has no accountability for the decision he made while in the White House.

So, again, why do you want an outsider when they are only puppets?
BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

So, because he was an outsider, he was a puppet and did not make any of his own decisions. As such, he has no accountability for the decision he made while in the White House.

In some ways, I think "losing" the 2020 election was a blessing. Look at all the things that were exposed over the last 3 years: Election fraud, J6 Fedsurrection, weaponization of the Deep State, Deep State actors, Rhinos, Biden family crimes. This would all still be hidden.
movielover
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Any outsider would have these issues with the UniParty MIC, then add in the Russia Hoax Witchhunt; framing of Mike Flynn; smartphobe left in the White House; UniParty leaks; SWAT raid of cooperating Roger Stone's house at 4 AM with CNN crew planted there; raid of cooperating attorney Micheal Cohen; etc.

Interesting how the leaks diminished 90% after the remodel of a few WH rooms, and Predident Trump remarked they found 'gold' in the walls?
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

In some ways, I think "losing" the 2020 election was a blessing. Look at all the things that were exposed over the last 3 years: Election fraud, J6 Fedsurrection, weaponization of the Deep State, Deep State actors, Rhinos, Biden family crimes. This would all still be hidden.
Or if Trump didn't commit felonies flaunting our national security because he thinks he is above the law, if he didn't commit felonies that are felonies because he wanted to get Hillary or if Trump didn't try to grant a Vice President the power to overturn election results (oh, the horror of Kamala Harris being able to dictate the election results in 2024 irrespective of the state results), we wouldn't appreciate the fragility of our constitution or the despicable nature of folks on both sides who want to implode our constitution for political expediency.

movielover
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Next thing we know, MAGA will put up posters of the Bobby Seale and Huey P. Newton. The economic nationalism, anti-capitalism and government intervention are already Marxists at its core.

The Marxists are with Antifa, BLM, and radical Democrats.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.