New J6 Footage

31,920 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Genocide Joe said:

It seems likely that….
…Biden is going to win
….Trump will die before taking office
….Trump will create endless accusations of voter fraud when he loses
….you guys will post endless accusations of ever-creative claims
….we never-trumpers will indeed be amazed at the inventions of excuses
….you're an idiot

It seems likely!
bear2034
This is all going to unravel quickly in the next several months. The whole house of cards is going to fall based on the video evidence and the improbable timeline of events.

The pipe bombs were discovered within 15 minutes of each other and around the same time the Capitol was breached and the election certification process was to begin.

The pipe bombs had mechanical timers on them with a maximum one-hour limit.

However, there is video evidence that the pipe bombs were planted 16-17 hours before they were discovered on the night of January 5.

Therefore, someone had to come back and set the timer. One of the bombs was discovered with 20 minutes left. At the time it was discovered there were 20 minutes left before the certification process was to begin at 1:00 PM.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

This is all going to unravel quickly in the next several months. The whole house of cards is going to fall based on the video evidence and the improbable timeline of events.

The pipe bombs were discovered within 15 minutes of each other and around the same time the Capitol was breached and the election certification process was to begin.

The pipe bombs had mechanical timers on them with a maximum one-hour limit.

However, there is video evidence that the pipe bombs were planted 16-17 hours before they were discovered on the night of January 5.

Therefore, someone had to come back and set the timer. One of the bombs was discovered with 20 minutes left. At the time it was discovered there were 20 minutes left before the certification process was to begin at 1:00 PM.

"Wolf!" he cried.

Is this the 74th or 75th time that it's all going to unravel REAL SOON NOW?
bear2034
The video was just released sweetheart.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Thanks, honey. I was just referring to the numerous times that you and your pals have claimed that the latest revelation or investigation or documentary would change everything and all of Trump's claims would be vindicated.

We're still waiting for the rubber to hit the road. Given the unending failures to materialize, I'm not holding my breath about this one.

I can't see how the pipe bombs would change the insurrection charges and convictions. They happened independently of the pipe bombs.
movielover
The MSM covers for the anarchist Left & FBI brownshirts.
bear2034
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is on average, 36 months, sugar pie.
Zippergate
The facts no longer matter. The leadership of the FBI is now partisan. The DOJ has been weaponized. The media only care about covering up for the regime. And the party faithful are happy to ignore it all because Trump is out of power. Nothing will change. Maduro wins.
bearister
Why isn't the all powerful Deep State as effective disposing of its enemies as Putin is?

*Is there some kind of seminar they can go to?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
bearister said:

Why isn't the all powerful Deep State as effective disposing of its enemies as Putin is?

*Is there some kind of seminar they can go to?

They took out JFK. And there's ten more months to the election. But they know if they tried anything similar, there would be an insurrection.
cbbass1
movielover said:

These should all be publicly available.
In principle, yes. People who are accused of crimes deserve to have all the evidence that's available, so that a jury can make an informed decision.

But from a security standpoint, no way. I don't think you want to have all the passageways and evacuation routes available for all to see. Some video evidence is going to have to be withheld.

A failed coup is just a rehearsal. As the people behind 1/6 clamor for all the video to be released, you can bet that at least some of them are looking to try again, & do it better than last time.

Zippergate
A failed coup is just a rehearsal. As the people behind 1/6 clamor for all the video to be released, you can bet that at least some of them are looking to try again, & do it better than last time.

I used to have a hard time believing people could deny the holocaust.
SFCityBear
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

Thanks, honey. I was just referring to the numerous times that you and your pals have claimed that the latest revelation or investigation or documentary would change everything and all of Trump's claims would be vindicated.

We're still waiting for the rubber to hit the road. Given the unending failures to materialize, I'm not holding my breath about this one.

I can't see how the pipe bombs would change the insurrection charges and convictions. They happened independently of the pipe bombs.
Uh, excuse me, but NO ONE was charged with insurrection, and NO ONE was convicted of insurrection related to the events of Jan 6. It was a political demonstration which got out excessively of control, and the response by the government, was also political and excessively penal.
SFCityBear
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

Uh, excuse me, but NO ONE was charged with insurrection, and NO ONE was convicted of insurrection related to the events of Jan 6. It was a political demonstration which got out excessively of control, and the response by the government, was also political and excessively penal.

What do you think "sedition" means?
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

Regardless of the actual charges filed against each individual, the presence of pipe bombs, no matter who put them there, doesn't exonerate the individuals of crimes committed elsewhere on the Capitol grounds that day.
oski003

SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

Regardless of the actual charges filed against each individual, the presence of pipe bombs, no matter who put them there, doesn't exonerate the individuals of crimes committed elsewhere on the Capitol grounds that day.

It could exonerate individuals of crimes that were charged because of the acts of others. For example, if only one individual had simply trespassed into a restricted area that day, would that one individual be charged of crimes facing 20 years in prison? Yet we have folks given long sentences for being part of a larger crime. If actors in the government itself took actions to purposely make this crime larger, should the lesser actors really be charged harsh sentences that relied on there being a larger crime?
bear2034
cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

These should all be publicly available.

Coup? What coup? Stop being silly.
bear2034

Harris has never addressed the bomb scare issue. She's never been asked what it was like to cheat death on Jan 6.

DOJ lied about her whereabouts for nearly a year. And the FBI never mentions it.

Wonder why?
bear2034

Karlin Younger was the person who "discovered" the pipe bomb at the RNC building. Good eyes Karlin!
movielover
Isn't it mathematically impossible that both pipe bombs were there for a day, but both found at the near identical time?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Isn't it mathematically impossible that both pipe bombs were there for a day, but both found at the near identical time?
Do you even know what mathematics is?
AunBear89

movielover said:

Do you even know what mathematics is?

Conservative clowns avoid math and numbers as such things tend to have a liberal bias.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bear2034
movielover said:

Kamala Harris was also at the DNC building around the time the bomb was discovered but for some reason, the Democrats have not milked this story to their advantage. I wonder why?
tequila4kapp
movielover said:

Just my two cents but if I were in your camp I would not hang my hat on this coincidence.
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

movielover said:

Just my two cents but if I were in your camp I would not hang my hat on this coincidence.

There are no camps, only truth and lies. What are you hanging your hat on?
tequila4kapp
I'm in the camp that believes in evidence, not speculation based on potential coincidence.
bear2034
What does the recent evidence suggest to you?
tequila4kapp
bear2034 said:

I do not read this thread much so maybe I am missing stuff but to answer your question relative to the more recently posted pipe bomb stuff... there is no evidence. There are certain observable and reported facts (eg bomb's locations, when they were discovered, how the Secret Service reacted). There are a number of inferences and conclusions that some posters here want to draw based on the facts. I think those inferences and conclusions are very very weak. The facts do not prove the things some want to claim they prove. Rather, the facts may tend to feed certain pre-existing world views or narratives. Those views may end up being correct...but this stuff does not even come close to proving it.
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

I do not read this thread much so maybe I am missing stuff but to answer your question relative to the more recently posted pipe bomb stuff... there is no evidence. There are certain observable and reported facts (eg bomb's locations, when they were discovered, how the Secret Service reacted). There are a number of inferences and conclusions that some posters here want to draw based on the facts. I think those inferences and conclusions are very very weak. The facts do not prove the things some want to claim they prove. Rather, the facts may tend to feed certain pre-existing world views or narratives. Those views may end up being correct...but this stuff does not even come close to proving it.

Proving what? There are questions no one in the mainstream media are asking.
AunBear89
tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

TL;DR: Republicans gonna Republican.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

Hi aunbear89. I agree with you. Republicans and Democrats who don't read or pay attention often shouldn't form conclusory opinions. I hope you are having a nice weekend. It is Sunday and Church might be a good place for healing.
tequila4kapp
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

Hi aunbear89. I agree with you. Republicans and Democrats who don't read or pay attention often shouldn't form conclusory opinions. I hope you are having a nice weekend. It is Sunday and Church might be a good place for healing.
What are you talking about?

Bear2034 shares X posts here saying there is evidence of J6 stuff ("The Plot Thickens: Damning New Details Emerge in Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Cover Up"). Those posts contain NO evidence, proof, whatever of anything. Yet Bear2034 invites us to share his conclusion there's criminality, conspiracy and cover up. I am merely commenting that there's no evidence of the very conclusions he asks us to accept.
movielover
Questions like - who's funding our southern invasion? (The United Nations and allegedly the Red Cross are two sources of funding.)

Better still, who's running the country? Obama, Rice & Sullivan and the SES?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Questions like - who's funding our southern invasion? (The United Nations and allegedly the Red Cross are two sources of funding.)

Better still, who's running the country? Obama, Rice & Sullivan and the SES?
Multiple goal post shifts in the same post. Very impressive!
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

What are you talking about?

Bear2034 shares X posts here saying there is evidence of J6 stuff ("The Plot Thickens: Damning New Details Emerge in Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Cover Up"). Those posts contain NO evidence, proof, whatever of anything. Yet Bear2034 invites us to share his conclusion there's criminality, conspiracy and cover up. I am merely commenting that there's no evidence of the very conclusions he asks us to accept.

tequilla4kapp is still waiting for Peter Jennings to come on at 6 to tell him what he needs to know about the pipe bombs....nothing....just silence. He scans through his hardcopy of the day's SF Chronicle from front to back, sprinkles some lemon juice on it to see if he missed anything, but can't find anything. He decides to accept the default narrative that it must have been the same people who tried to take over the Capitol that day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.