New J6 Footage

31,918 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

She should have complied.

Deadly force wasn't warranted.

Says who?
A keyboard warrior in his parent's basement?

Officer Byrd was exonerated and cleared of any wrongdoing.

"The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber," federal prosecutors said in a statement.

"I tried to wait as long as I could," he told Holt. "I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers."

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives' (nbcnews.com)

BearHunter
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

One of the many problems is getting an AG confirmed, the crooked SSCI, FIB, DOJ, etc.

The Intelligence Community is the unappointed and superceding fourth branch of government.

President Trump was stuck with Wray, etc. And if he tried to replace him, he'd be impeached.
I never thought I would see the intersection of N.W.A. and MAGA. F* the Police, amiright?

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.
So have police without any authority or power?

Kind of like allowing arrest but not allowing police chase, not requiring bail, etc.

Again, who knew N.W.A and MAGA would intersect?

Maybe it's Public Enemy and MAGA. Fight the Power, amiright?

Let's start with removing Garland, Wray, and Mayorkas.
And also strip the clearances of the 51 former intel officials who lied about Hunter's laptop.
Again, those corrupt cops. Sounds like the suspect who hired Wray should also be held accountable or the person of interst who pushed so hard to strengthen mishandling of classified information from a misdemeanor to a felony through section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act should be indicted. Only if we knew who that person was. If you know, please call the FBI hotline. Some mentioned that he was wearing an orange mask.

It was Chris Christie who recommended Wray to Trump. The people at Disney/ABC News adore him and invite him on all the time.
So Trump was just a puppet who had no authority but was led by those around him like Christie. He has no accountability because he had no authority.

Don't you want a different puppet then who may be able to beat Biden? What so special about the orange puppet?

Trump was a DC outsider which is one of the main reasons he got elected over crooked Hillary. Joe Biden is the perfect puppet since the Feds have Hunter's laptop and know about his crimes with overseas governments, not to mention, the stolen classified documents themselves. In this day and age, if you only stick to reading the Wall Street Journal, you will always miss the obvious.
So, because he was an outsider, he was a puppet and did not make any of his own decisions. As such, he has no accountability for the decision he made while in the White House.

So, again, why do you want an outsider when they are only puppets?

In some ways, I think "losing" the 2020 election was a blessing. Look at all the things that were exposed over the last 3 years: Election fraud, J6 Fedsurrection, weaponization of the Deep State, Deep State actors, Rhinos, Biden family crimes. This would all still be hidden.

We may have gone too far, the systemic rot and corruption is too deep. We're like Rome now. Dr. Camille Paglia says the transgender movement is another sign of our downfall, frail masculinity, unsure cultural identity, etc.
Again, always hating on America. The far left and the far right do not realize how much better it is to live in America than any other country.

The enemy from within has replaced the American flag with the LGBTQ+ flag under the banner of inclusivity without you even noticing.
Noticing what? That some Americans want to promote the Pride movement? I am OK with that as long as I have the right to practice my religion without prosecution. Both the far left and the far right are the ones who want to destroy who America is.

If our freedom is why you hate America, then you never knew, understood or loved America in the first place.

The Pride movement now includes gr**mers and ped*files. Yes, you have the freedom to be ok with that.
I don't know. I don't associate with folks promoting the Pride movement or hang out with the folks you mentioned (not sure what type of files you are referencing but assume it is not good), but I will take your word for it. But if it's about someone who wants to be promote themselves, I am OK with it. We provide the right to do that so that someone like me can also promote my faith. I just won't participate in the Pride movement just like I don't participate in those promoting and flaunting their sins of cruelty and lust for power and wealth and adultery like Trump of the world. We may all be sinful but some of us are not flaunting it or idolizing an orange god over the one true God.

The pride flag flies on most federal government buildings. Salute.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

BearHunter said:

Bro, voting for Ronald Reagan in the 1980's does not prevent you from becoming radicalized.

Another Cool Story.

Reagan was a conservative.
Trump is not.

Interestingly enough, both were former Democrats. And one of them put justices on the Court to help end Roe v Wade.
If you want anyone to take credit, it was Don McGahn. I am not bragging, but I do know this from personal friends, two of whom were interviewed and named for actual appointments to circuit courts and was interviewed as potential candidates for Supreme court nomination.

Trump had no idea who they were. Don McGahn, together with the Federalist Society, identified and cleared a list for Trump that Trump rubber stamped. Don McGahn was the one who met with the two folks I know closely and guided them through the process and arranged for meetings with Senators and prepared them for the meetings.

He was the one who drove the supreme court nominations and he was the one who resigned soon after his job on the court nomination was done. He was also the sanity that prevented Trump from violating the constitution number of times while he was there.

If there is a hero to the court's composition, it was Don McGahn. He is a devout Roman Catholic but also was open to appointing Protestants even if he favored Catholics.
calbear93
BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

One of the many problems is getting an AG confirmed, the crooked SSCI, FIB, DOJ, etc.

The Intelligence Community is the unappointed and superceding fourth branch of government.

President Trump was stuck with Wray, etc. And if he tried to replace him, he'd be impeached.
I never thought I would see the intersection of N.W.A. and MAGA. F* the Police, amiright?

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Kind of like allowing arrest but not allowing police chase, not requiring bail, etc.

And also strip the clearances of the 51 former intel officials who lied about Hunter's laptop.
Again, those corrupt cops. Sounds like the suspect who hired Wray should also be held accountable or the person of interst who pushed so hard to strengthen mishandling of classified information from a misdemeanor to a felony through section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act should be indicted. Only if we knew who that person was. If you know, please call the FBI hotline. Some mentioned that he was wearing an orange mask.

It was Chris Christie who recommended Wray to Trump. The people at Disney/ABC News adore him and invite him on all the time.
So Trump was just a puppet who had no authority but was led by those around him like Christie. He has no accountability because he had no authority.

Don't you want a different puppet then who may be able to beat Biden? What so special about the orange puppet?

Trump was a DC outsider which is one of the main reasons he got elected over crooked Hillary. Joe Biden is the perfect puppet since the Feds have Hunter's laptop and know about his crimes with overseas governments, not to mention, the stolen classified documents themselves. In this day and age, if you only stick to reading the Wall Street Journal, you will always miss the obvious.
So, because he was an outsider, he was a puppet and did not make any of his own decisions. As such, he has no accountability for the decision he made while in the White House.

In some ways, I think "losing" the 2020 election was a blessing. Look at all the things that were exposed over the last 3 years: Election fraud, J6 Fedsurrection, weaponization of the Deep State, Deep State actors, Rhinos, Biden family crimes. This would all still be hidden.

We may have gone too far, the systemic rot and corruption is too deep. We're like Rome now. Dr. Camille Paglia says the transgender movement is another sign of our downfall, frail masculinity, unsure cultural identity, etc.
Again, always hating on America. The far left and the far right do not realize how much better it is to live in America than any other country.

The enemy from within has replaced the American flag with the LGBTQ+ flag under the banner of inclusivity without you even noticing.
Noticing what? That some Americans want to promote the Pride movement? I am OK with that as long as I have the right to practice my religion without prosecution. Both the far left and the far right are the ones who want to destroy who America is.

If our freedom is why you hate America, then you never knew, understood or loved America in the first place.

The Pride movement now includes gr**mers and ped*files. Yes, you have the freedom to be ok with that.
I don't know. I don't associate with folks promoting the Pride movement or hang out with the folks you mentioned (not sure what type of files you are referencing but assume it is not good), but I will take your word for it. But if it's about someone who wants to be promote themselves, I am OK with it. We provide the right to do that so that someone like me can also promote my faith. I just won't participate in the Pride movement just like I don't participate in those promoting and flaunting their sins of cruelty and lust for power and wealth and adultery like Trump of the world. We may all be sinful but some of us are not flaunting it or idolizing an orange god over the one true God.

Your pride flag flies on all most federal government buildings. Salute.
My pride flag?

Don't be an idiot

And that is not the kind of invasion I am worried about. More your type who thinks raiding our Capitol Hill is some field trip.

Prioritizing the flag over what it represents and the country it identifies are for those who love the flag and hate the country, like those who carries a cross on their neck but worships an orange god and loves everything He said He hates.
BearHunter
You're right, i will edit.
But orange god worship is called TDS.
going4roses
BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.
She didn't comply
He shot her because she was white. This is consistent with your worldview right?

When did mention her race/ethnicity ?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearHunter
going4roses said:

BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.
She didn't comply
He shot her because she was white. This is consistent with your worldview right?

When did mention her race/ethnicity ?
When do you not?
going4roses
So I did not mention her race/ethnicity? Correct
Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

Also, the officer had no idea whether or not she was armed. Assuming she was armed is the logical thing to do when a violent mob is storming the building.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

Also, the officer had no idea whether or not she was armed. Assuming she was armed is the logical thing to do when a violent mob is storming the building.
The officer has no idea whether or not someone was armed so he shoots her dead to find out? Good one.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

The officer has no idea whether or not someone was armed so he shoots her dead to find out? Good one.
After repeated warnings by the cop who had his gun drawn, she still kept coming through the damaged door. I think it's safe to assume she wasn't planning to give everyone hugs.
movielover
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Fund the Police.
Defund the Police State.

Except the far Left Progressives now completely control DC. Eric Holder hired partisan radicals at DOJ (@ShipwreckedCrew, aka former DOJ attorney Bill Shipley). The FIB acts like the Democrats brown shirts. Libs have joined neocons in being war mongers. The FIB could quash Antifa in weeks if they wanted to; and BLM rioters raise $$$ for Demicrats while buying mansions for themselves.

Unique circumstances. Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett never left DC, never went back to a farm or a business, along with Hillary Clinton casting arrows from the sidelines. DC spreads like a gargantuan maniacal amoeba. We add $2 Trillion a year in debt while Democrats entice 2 Million+ illegal immigrants a year entry. Our WWII community leaders are gone, so are
the survivors of the Depression. Latino immigrants are leap frogging the Black lower classes; while new "white supremacy", "Global Warming", and "teenage transgender" theories are spread fire and wide. Not to mention metastatic homeless and fentanyl policues.
BearHunter

BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

After repeated warnings by the cop who had his gun drawn, she still kept coming through the damaged door. I think it's safe to assume she wasn't planning to give everyone hugs.
Yes, she should have complied AND he shouldn't have shot her.
movielover
calbear93 said:

BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

BearHunter said:

Bro, voting for Ronald Reagan in the 1980's does not prevent you from becoming radicalized.

Another Cool Story.

Reagan was a conservative.
Trump is not.

Interestingly enough, both were former Democrats. And one of them put justices on the Court to help end Roe v Wade.
If you want anyone to take credit, it was Don McGahn. I am not bragging, but I do know this from personal friends, two of whom were interviewed and named for actual appointments to circuit courts and was interviewed as potential candidates for Supreme court nomination.

Trump had no idea who they were. Don McGahn, together with the Federalist Society, identified and cleared a list for Trump that Trump rubber stamped. Don McGahn was the one who met with the two folks I know closely and guided them through the process and arranged for meetings with Senators and prepared them for the meetings.

He was the one who drove the supreme court nominations and he was the one who resigned soon after his job on the court nomination was done. He was also the sanity that prevented Trump from violating the constitution number of times while he was there.

If there is a hero to the court's composition, it was Don McGahn. He is a devout Roman Catholic but also was open to appointing Protestants even if he favored Catholics.

Did he give us Bill "Bondo" Barr and cleaner John Durham?
cbbass1
movielover said:

She was unarmed.
True. AND she was warned to not go thru the doorway, or she would be shot.

The one cop who was holding that barricade was responsible for protecting Members of Congress from a hostile crowd that had been shouting "Hang Mike Pence" all day, and had been threatening political violence and intimidation for weeks/months.

It was either
  • shoot the unarmed Ashleigh Babbitt, OR
  • let the entire mob through -- knowing that at least a few are armed, and that many have violent intent -- and let them assault or murder Members of Congress.

The cop did his job.

Ms. Babbitt didn't make a very smart choice.
cbbass1
Quote:

Except the far Left Progressives now completely control DC. Eric Holder hired partisan radicals at DOJ (@ShipwreckedCrew, aka former DOJ attorney Bill Shipley). The FIB acts like the Democrats brown shirts. Libs have joined neocons in being war mongers. The FIB could quash Antifa in weeks if they wanted to; and BLM rioters raise $$$ for Demicrats while buying mansions for themselves.

Unique circumstances. Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett never left DC, never went back to a farm or a business, along with Hillary Clinton casting arrows from the sidelines. DC spreads like a gargantuan maniacal amoeba. We add $2 Trillion a year in debt while Democrats entice 2 Million+ illegal immigrants a year entry. Our WWII community leaders are gone, so are
the survivors of the Depression. Latino immigrants are leap frogging the Black lower classes; while new "white supremacy", "Global Warming", and "teenage transgender" theories are spread fire and wide. Not to mention metastatic homeless and fentanyl policues.

Repeal the Trump tax cuts and the Bush tax cuts.

See? I just solved your debt problem!
going4roses
Well movie a response? No deflections No lies
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

Youre narrative is "dying" just as bad as Ashli Babbitt and her Q-Anon narrative died.
movielover
cbbass1 said:

Quote:

So even more businesses can flee America or go out of business?
DiabloWags
movielover said:

cbbass1 said:

You really should refrain from discussing economic and financial topics.
You have repeatedly demonstrated an extremely poor knowledge base on things that you know nothing about.
calbear93
movielover said:

cbbass1 said:

Quote:

They were not necessarily fleeing America but they were fleeing tax rates and tax revenues for the US. Before the TCJA and reduction of the corporate tax rate that had been a multiple higher than even countries like France and definitely Ireland, companies were seeking tax inversions (I worked on a few myself in private practice) where companies were acquiring other companies based in low tax rate countries to have main tax base away from the U.S.. The corporate tax rate was not only harming the US-tax base companies' competitive position, but it was making it more difficult for those companies to compete even in M&A (due to the ROIC considerations and financing impact) .

There are many efforts by the US and OECD to set minimal corporate tax rate to minimize tax strategies that perversely deprives US of tax revenue by having higher tax rate (e.g., transfer pricing with intercompany transfers of assets and services with payment by higher tax rate countries like US paying to affiliated companies in Ireland - Apple is a great user of this strategy with most of their IP in Ireland with royalties paid by their US entities) but other countries have not been as cooperative. Look up Pfizer - Allergan corporate inversion that had been planned before the TCJA that made it more difficult while lowering the corporate tax rate (with Allergan - a California origin company that had done its own inversion to be based in Ireland).

People who are the loudest about raising corporate tax rate are usually the least well informed about the competitive nature of the corporate tax rate in a global economy and how other countries (including France but their labor laws and works council will also work against them) were using our high tax rate to recruit companies (actual knowledge has never been a requirement to act like an expert). Curiosity and desire to actually deal with reality have never been a big part of politics.
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

BearHunter said:

BearHunter said:

AunBear89 said:

movielover said:

She was unarmed.

Youre narrative is "dying" just as bad as Ashli Babbitt and her Q-Anon narrative died.

There is no my narrative. Only questions that the media does not want to investigate because they want to protect the ruling class.
movielover
*ahem* AntiochWags
BearHunter
BOMBSHELL report regarding J6 pipe bombs

The Regime describes January 6 as the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 - even worse than 9/11

Yet the FBI are withholding key footage of the DC "pipe bomber", and nobody wants to talk about it

movielover
Another FIB plant?
BearHunter
movielover said:

Another FIB plant?

Maybe...
movielover
McCarthy already whiffed on the budget.

bearister
That fat seditious f@uck's disbarment will be live streamed. At its conclusion, they should bear spray, baton and cattle prod his pastey white @$$.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
bearister said:

That fat seditious f@uck's disbarment will be live streamed. At its conclusion, they should bear spray, baton and cattle prod his pastey white @$$.

Racism much?
dajo9
bearister said:

Hilarious
American Vermin
BearHunter
movielover said:

bearister said:

Racism much?
At least he didn't call him the n word.
movielover
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

bearister said:

Racism much?
At least he didn't call him the n word.

You know he calls him C words in private.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
I hope that traitor white boy gets dragged
American Vermin
BearHunter

What's the worst thing an Irishman can call an Englishman and vice versa? Wanker?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.