New J6 Footage

31,929 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Progressives have a poor idealogy, but are fantastic at planning, coordinating, and rigging. That's why the Trump interview at CNN blew up in their faces. But with J6, they had weeks to prepare, to groom Pence, deny extra Capitol police, deny the National Guard, lie about non-J6 injuries / deaths, plant numerous FIB staff, plant Epps, and hide Liberal-aided murders.

Just a few days ago we learned a basic fact all ignored - that there were internal and external PA systems they never used. Ringleader Ray Epps is protected, as is the person-of-color security guard who shot unarmed Ashlee Babbitt. And the second woman beaten to death. They don't fit the narrative.
BearHunter
Darren Beattie's Revolver News is the best source out there regarding the events of J6. I think he was the one responsible for blowing up the Ray Epps story which the media has no interest in. Julie Kelly's twitter feed is a good source as well. Information regarding the identity of the DNC/RNC pipe bomber is also being suppressed.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

The corrupt media will never show this footage, the crowd listening to Trump's speech on J6 was huge.

Huh?
The media never showed all the people listening to Trump saying "we're going to march up to the Capitol" and then the media never showed all the people marching up to the Capitol?

Wow. You've lost your grip.
The Capitol breech also occurred before Trump finished his speech which was located at least 20 minutes walking distance away from the Capitol.

That's because it was pre planned. Duh!!

... pre planned by our Stasi FIB?

Nancy' Pelosi's daughter pre-planned too with camera in hand, ready to film for her HBO documentary.
She pre planned to film Nancy during the vote certification process. It's a news worthy event and including it in a documentary makes perfect sense. The storming of the Capitol was a completely off the wall unexpected event of major significance and of course you'd film that for the documentary.
movielover
It wasn't unexpected given plant Ray Epps, et al.
AunBear89
I know! Who plans to shoot a documentary with a CAMERA? Very suspicious. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

The corrupt media will never show this footage, the crowd listening to Trump's speech on J6 was huge.

Huh?
The media never showed all the people listening to Trump saying "we're going to march up to the Capitol" and then the media never showed all the people marching up to the Capitol?

The Capitol breech also occurred before Trump finished his speech which was located at least 20 minutes walking distance away from the Capitol.

Nancy' Pelosi's daughter pre-planned too with camera in hand, ready to film for her HBO documentary.

You realized I wouldn't read your post as MovieLover so you grabbed your other device which has this signon name setup snd wrote another response to get my attention.
Pffft.
oski003
concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

Huh?

You realized I wouldn't read your post as MovieLover so you grabbed your other device which has this signon name setup snd wrote another response to get my attention.
Pffft.

Movielover and BearHunter are the same, but you pay attention to one and not the other? Interesting.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

Huh?

Pffft.

Movielover and BearHunter are the same, but you pay attention to one and not the other? Interesting.
Don't forget GoldenerBar.
And then he uses at least one more to star his own posts, but maybe not post with.
movielover
One brother running four accounts? Talent or delusion.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

'...to march PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY'.

OVER 140 POLICE OFFICERS WERE INJURED. 2 WERE MAIMED.

YOURE INSANE.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
Two innocent citizens were killed.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Two innocent citizens were killed.

You're lying again.
going4roses
Oh really so what we all saw is not what we saw ?

Whew

White depravity shapes your reality so much to the point where you see whiteness thus you will never see no wrong.
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Whew

White depravity shapes your reality so much to the point where you see whiteness thus you will never see no wrong.

Black defeatism and projection shapes your reality so much to the point where you never see anything you can't blame on whiteness.
DiabloWags
Waking up every day of your life being a RACIST is not a very good way to live your life.
You demonstrate that every single day here with your posts.
going4roses
That is impossible.
It is ok you don't understand/haven't a clue.
Why does it/me pointing out a different viewpoint bother you so much
Tough if I have to live within the social constructs that you (your mindset) created you will deal with my perspective or do you subconsciously think I shouldn't be able to speak for my own self.
You are the problem not me pointing out problems that are ignored over and over again
movielover
going4roses said:

Whew

How do you know I'm white?
oski003
movielover said:

going4roses said:

Whew

You don't have to be white. It could just be having a mindset to be a productive member of society as opposed to moaning about how life is unfair and blaming everything on other people.
BearHunter
movielover said:

going4roses said:

Whew

White depravity shapes your reality so much to the point where you see whiteness thus you will never see no wrong,

We've arrived in the transgender era. When will the transracial era begin? We still have historical black colleges and discrimination against Asians at Harvard. These categories will become fluid as well I suppose?
DiabloWags
going4roses said:

That is impossible.
It is ok you don't understand/haven't a clue.
Why does it/me pointing out a different viewpoint bother you so much
Tough if I have to live within the social constructs that you (your mindset) created you will deal with my perspective or do you subconsciously think I shouldn't be able to speak for my own self.
You are the problem not me pointing out problems that are ignored over and over again

You do have a talent at playing the VICTIM.
You demonstrate that every single day here.

And I'm not alone with that viewpoint. Many others here have noticed it as well.

No one that is successful in life wakes up every morning blaming others for their situation.
No one.

That's what losers do.
They repeatedly play the blame game and play the victim.
People like Donald Trump.

Congrats!
You're more like him than you know.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

going4roses said:

Whew

Well, that's in the background on most of your posts.
Eastern Oregon Bear
going4roses said:

Whew
Who are you going to believe, movielover or your lying eyes?
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

going4roses said:

Whew

Well, that's in the background on most of your posts.

Alex, I'll take False Assumptions for $500.
bearister
…..and another lovely tourist and patriot with love in his heart bites the dust…

Man who told jurors he had 'fun' at the Capitol riot is sentenced to 6 years in prison | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-markus-maly-sentence-jan-6-f42074bd1c4788c5cdf9a2199d1e7efd

" A Virginia man who told his wife and a federal jury that he had "fun" at the U.S. Capitol riot was sentenced on Friday to six years in prison for attacking police as he stormed the building.

….. A prosecutor described Maly, 49, as a "lifelong criminal" with 33 prior convictions on his record, including two for battery of a law enforcement."

*In the version of this story that appeared in the Merc News it noted that "Maly has raised more than $16,500 through a GiveSendGo donation page" for a legal defense fund even though he was represented by a public defender and owes no fees.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
dimitrig
movielover said:

Defund the police
movielover
Imagine what the FBI, DHS, and CIA are hiding in the unreleased thousands of hours of hidden tapes.
DiabloWags
Barry Laudermilk, the Congressman that gave a RECONN TOUR the day before January 6th?

That Barry Laudermilk?

That Traitor?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-jan-6-panel-releases-video-of-rep-loudermilk-leading-a-capitol-tour-day-before-attack
BearHunter
dimitrig said:

Defund the police

In many cases, defunding the police disproportionately affect black communities.
going4roses
Racist lies again
AunBear89
BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

Defund the police

In many cases, defunding the police disproportionately affect black communities.

I am sure a racist like Charlie cares almost as much about black people as you do. Which is to say, not at all.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

Defund the police

I am sure a racist like Charlie cares almost as much about black people as you do. Which is to say, not at all.

Have you bothered to ask Hunter if he cares about black people, or are you coming up with this absurd conclusion on your own? Why do you think this way?
dajo9
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

Defund the police

Have you bothered to ask Hunter if he cares about black people, or are you coming up with this absurd conclusion on your own? Why do you think this way?

Why would he ask Hunter anything? Hunter is a non entity.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

BearHunter said:

dimitrig said:

Defund the police

Why would he ask Hunter anything? Hunter is a non entity.

Then why is he accusing him of not caring about black people?
AunBear89
Why does Hunter need you to defend him. Is Hunter another keyboard warrior who needs a safe space when people are mean back to him? Or is he just a witless Internet troll, possibly paid, who never answers questions and floods the OT board with far right propaganda and disinformation?

Either way, your slobbering defense of Hunter is really weird, bro. I don't think he wants to date you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.