New J6 Footage

31,927 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by chazzed
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"Thanks for serving up the presidency on a silver platter, big fella."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
What part of the story do you contend is made up? Ray Epps was going around telling people to go into the Capital the day before. He was directing others who were involved in the riot. He was in places the Feds later said was interrupting an official proceeding, a charge that got others years in prison, and much more. Yet he avoided prosecution until "insurrection" supporters pointed out his obvious fed ties. He wasn't held in jail awaiting trial, was not charged with a felony, and got off with probation and a small fine. If the actual Jan 6 protestors got years of jail, FBI raids, solitary confinement, etc how is this sentence remotely just?
concordtom
Zippergate said:

What part of the story do you contend is made up? Ray Epps was going around telling people to go into the Capital the day before. He was directing others who were involved in the riot. He was in places the Feds later said was interrupting an official proceeding, a charge that got others years in prison, and much more. Yet he avoided prosecution until "insurrection" supporters pointed out his obvious fed ties. He wasn't held in jail awaiting trial, was not charged with a felony, and got off with probation and a small fine. If the actual Jan 6 protestors got years of jail, FBI raids, solitary confinement, etc how is this sentence remotely just?

1. Epps never went inside.
2. Epps never worked for the feds as contended.
3. Epps has already suffered a huge penalty as being the most famous idiot with life threats and social alienation.

But if you still want him in jail, that's okay with me.
Zippergate
concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

1. Epps never went inside.
2. Epps never worked for the feds as contended.
3. Epps has already suffered a huge penalty as being the most famous idiot with life threats and social alienation.

But if you still want him in jail, that's okay with me.
1. Irrelevant. Many have received sentences for not actually going in and they weren't telling people to go in or directing violence as he was.
2. And? Neither were the hundred plus others serving long prison sentences for not being feds.
3. You must be joking. Since when is being alienated and threatened a substitute for the justice system.

You're right, he doesn't belong in jail. Let out ALL the non-violent J6 "insurrectionists."
concordtom
That's funny.
Free them - HA, that's funny!

Please keep in mind that I said I didn't care if he was jailed or not. I'm not standing up for him. All I know is that I had to listen to my TX cousin say for years how Epps was an insider, like 9/11 was an inside job. What a farce.

Okay, now speaking of my cousin.
I sent him the New J6 video just like I posted here and he wrote back:

"Murder, sad."

We then discussed Ashli Babbitt and officer Byrd, with cousin saying:

"She was unarmed along with everyone else… except for the FBI and the other police, dressed up as Trump supporters."

I then said: " It was all a grand ruse, eh?
Entrapment?"

To which he responded
"Yep. The videos released speak for themselves. He should be in jail for murder."

And I say all that because I want to ask you. Do you feel that Byrd shooting Babbitt was unjust? Murder??

You may just be as crazy as my brainwashed and braindead cousin in TX, because I know if I showed both of you videos of some store clerk being robbed and reacting with a gun you'd defend that.

(This is a bad example because the threatened becomes the attacker, but I thought it was funny. Byrd was doing his job, defending the position, saving congressmen and women still evacuating.)
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

The post from movielover that I excerpted did not mention Ray Epps or Jan 6 in any shape or form. He was talking about Ukraine. I just took the last sentence because I was looking at the big picture movielover paints, not just any one post specifically.
movielover
Byrd's life wasn't threatened. She was unarmed.
Zippergate
Murder. Naturally, he's a hero to the Left.
movielover
More illegal favors for Epps.

He was possibly ducking being served... how did he know that was coming?

"As reported by the Gateway Pundit, Epps was just sued by J6 defendant Eric Clark for "Conspiracy to Violate Civil Rights". The case was filed in a Utah Federal Court."

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

More illegal favors for Epps.

He was possibly ducking being served... how did he know that was coming?

"As reported by the Gateway Pundit, Epps was just sued by J6 defendant Eric Clark for "Conspiracy to Violate Civil Rights". The case was filed in a Utah Federal Court."

Just curious, what part of the Constitution addresses judicial sentencing hearings?
Lets Go Brandon
It's real hard to imagine that the FBI doesn't participate in entrapment when you read an article like this about how they spent a year trying to trick a mentally ill kid with autism into joining ISIS.

This is what your tax dollars are paying for.

concordtom
It's really hard to imagine that Trump isn't the second coming of Adolph Hitler when you see things like this:

7 years ago

And this, one month ago:

movielover
The brain-dead, bought-off MSM will regurgitate whatever their masters demand.
concordtom
movielover said:

Yhe brain-dead, bought-off MSM will regurgitate whatever their masters demand.

You're a Flicking IDIOT! A Flocking IDIOT!!!
It's Trump's own words - not the mainstream media's spin.

It defies logic and all understanding how utterly stupid you are.
movielover
Genocide Joe said:

It's real hard to imagine that the FBI doesn't participate in entrapment when you read an article like this about how they spent a year trying to trick a mentally ill kid with autism into joining ISIS.

This is what your tax dollars are paying for.

Why aren't they stopping Antifa? Oh yeah, they're ideological brothers & Progressive shock troops.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Trump knows what insurrection is and it was absolutely his intention.

Here's what he said in September 2020:
Quote:

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to "put … down very quickly" riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

The remarks from the president came in an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro set to air Saturday, in which he was asked how he would respond to incidents of rioting should he be declared the winner on Nov. 3.

"We'll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want," Trump said.

"Look, it's called insurrection," he added. "We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it's very easy. I'd rather not do that because there's no reason for it, but if we had to, we'd do that and put it down within minutes."

concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

concordtom said:

Quote:

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to "put … down very quickly" riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

The remarks from the president came in an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro set to air Saturday, in which he was asked how he would respond to incidents of rioting should he be declared the winner on Nov. 3.

"We'll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want," Trump said.

"Look, it's called insurrection," he added. "We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it's very easy. I'd rather not do that because there's no reason for it, but if we had to, we'd do that and put it down within minutes."

He's the kind of guy who actually just really wants to drop an atomic bomb of some peoples, could be Houston, Chicago, San Francisco - any place he doesn't like - just to say, "see? I told you I could do that!"

He's just looking for any excuse to lash out.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

concordtom said:

Quote:

He's the kind of guy who actually just really wants to drop an atomic bomb of some peoples, could be Houston, Chicago, San Francisco - any place he doesn't like - just to say, "see? I told you I could do that!"

He's just one of those deeply stupid and narcissistic people who hears exactly what they want to hear. There is a kernel of truth in what I quoted above. He was obviously briefed on it, but he only hears the part that he chooses to and then will be adamant that he's got the whole thing right.

That's why he always talks about what powers he has and denies any limitations on them. It's why his arguments in court always argue about why the laws don't apply to him, not that what he was doing wasn't illegal. As an executive, he is a danger to any organization he is a part of. People saw it during his four years in office and only the most delusional will pretend that it's not the case.

Think of how many times over the years he made extreme claims about what he could do when he obviously didn't understand what the limitations are. He's never been capable of processing information like that.

movielover
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

concordtom said:

Quote:

It's the Progressive Democrat agenda that actually led to two wars and over 600K KIA and over 100K amputees.

Lots of projection and gaslighting here by the violent Left. President Trump had no wars, simply 5 peace deals and real peace talks with North Korea.
Zippergate
Gotta disagree with you here. It's the Uniparty. Mainstream Republicans like Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham are just as ghoulish. For me, the problem is capture--they're all captured by special interests of one stripe or another. Defense, the intelligence complex, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Trade, Climate, etc. Very few have the guts to stand up to the special interests.
movielover
Agreed. New Speaker, moderate at best, just submitted another budget deal which busts the cap.
bear2034

Why would Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis secretly collaborate with the January 6th committee?
Lets Go Brandon

movielover
There's supposed to be a documentary out about J6. Have you seen it?
bear2034

Are you referring to Lara Logan's documentary? No, I haven't seen it yet. Have you?
I follow Revolver News and Darren Beattie's and Julie Kelly's twitter feeds for J6 coverage.
movielover
No, but need to.

Are you aware of the judges' background who let alleged FBI plant and key J6 leader Ray Epps off with a slap on the wrist?
bear2034

Chief Judge Boasberg of the D.C. United States District Court.? So who is this guy?
bear2034
Zippergate said:

Ray Epps was caught on video whispering in the ear of a protestor, Ryan Samsel, right before Samsel knocks down a fence at the Capitol.
movielover
Epps allegedly was on the FBIs Most Wanted List for 24 hours before he was mysteropusly scrubbed off.
movielover
This judge allegedly who broke the constitutional restrictions on executive privilege, which [technically] forced Mike Pence to turn over his notes and testify to James Smith and the DC grand jury.

Judge Boasberg who sat as presiding judge on the corrupt and / or mismanaged FISA court.

The same Judge Boasberg who gave FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith a slap on the wrist for manufacturing evidence used in the Carter Page FISA application that defrauded the court.

The same Judge Boasberg who appointed former DOJ-NSD head Mary McCord as amicus curiae advisor to the court, after she knowingly and fraudulently submitted the FISA application to the court.

Recall James Wolfe? He was the Senate Intelligence Committee Security Director who leaked the top-secret Title-1 search warrant FISA application to journalist Ali Watkins on March 17, 2017. When Wolfe was busted by the FBI his lawyers he allegedly threatened to introduce evidence in court that he was instructed to do so by SSCI Vice-Chairman Senator Mark Warner. The DOJ dropped the classified document leak charge, and instead charged him only with lying to investigators. Wolfe received probation and community service ... from Judge
Boasberg.

"Boasberg blocked a work requirement for recipients of Medicaid in Arkansas and Kentucky". [Wikipedia]

bear2034
movielover said:

Judge Boasberg who sat as presiding judge on the corrupt and / or mismanaged FISA court.

The same Judge Boasberg who gave FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith a slap on the wrist for manufacturing evidence used in the Carter Page FISA application that defrauded the court.

Oh, that Judge Boasberg. He gave Clinesmith probation after he is charged with altering an email - falsifying a document - in an effort to get the 4th Carter Page FISA warrant.

Yes, we have a two-tier justice system.
Lets Go Brandon

concordtom
Genocide Joe said:

I am glad to see you suggest condemnation for the January 6 rioters, but I think the thing to do about dissatisfaction with career politicians is to vote them out, not to riot against them.
Like, you don't get to break the law because you're dissatisfied with the results. you work within the law and you vote them out.

Lame justification by that Twitter poster.
Lets Go Brandon
concordtom said:

Genocide Joe said:

I am glad to see you suggest condemnation for the January 6 rioters, but I think the thing to do about dissatisfaction with career politicians is to vote them out, not to riot against them.
It'll be funny as hell when the conservatives vote out your President and all the "honor norms" liberals riot
Eastern Oregon Bear
Genocide Joe said:

concordtom said:

Genocide Joe said:

It'll be funny as hell when the conservatives vote out your President and all the "honor norms" liberals riot
Show me where that happened in 2016.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.