LOCK HIM UP !!!

49,042 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by concordtom
OsoDorado
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No elaboration necessary. Sweet irony.
concordtom
You win the prize!
You announced it first.
Thank you. It's a beautiful morning!

"THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!" he wrote on Truth Social Saturday morning.
dajo9
concordtom said:

You win the prize!
You announced it first.
Thank you. It's a beautiful morning!

"THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!" he wrote on Truth Social Saturday morning.

I guess we will see how strong the Oxycontin Brigades really are
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav

The last order by a NY Judge before her retirement lol. Upgraded charges from a misdemeanor to a felony. Banana Republic stuff.
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

The last order by a NY Judge before her retirement lol. Upgraded charges from a misdemeanor to a felony. Banana Republic stuff.

Youre sounding more and more like a SNOWFLAKE.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
SBGold
MinotStateBeav said:

Are you a legal expert who has reviewed the evidence? When you graduate from being a cuck, finish your legal training and have some criminal law experience, that's when to take you seriously.
AunBear89
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Youre sounding more and more like a SNOWFLAKE.

Nah, always been a snowflake. Huge snowflake, the likes of which we have never seen.
DiabloWags
"'The nonsensical rantings of a lunatic mind' (quote from Young Frankenstein). #DiaperDonald clearly knows something not yet disclosed to the public!" Michael Cohen wrote.

Stay tuned!
MinotStateBeav
SBGold said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Are you a legal expert who has reviewed the evidence? When you graduate from being a cuck, finish your legal training and have some criminal law experience, that's when to take you seriously.
Calling people cucks online is a sure sign of intelligence.
AunBear89
MinotStateBeav said:

SBGold said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Eagerly swallowing and then regurgitating everything you are fed by your Right Wing Faux Outrage Twitter bubble is a sure sign of intelligence.
wifeisafurd
It's about time. This s/b a simple case. You can't deduct personal expenses form your corporation for payment to your mistress. it doesn't matter that your accountant drafted the tax return. Americans get tax evasion. My only question is why this took so long?
bearister
I giggle like a school girl every time a tRumpist says Michel Cohen is not a credible witness. They have no idea how many Mafia dons were put away for life by the testimony of one of their murderous capos that made a deal with prosecutors (see Sammy "the Bull" Gravano, who was good for 19 murders yet whose testimony helped convict 40, including John Gotti).

Here is how it works: Michael Cohen purports to have eye witness knowledge of detailed facts of tRump's crimes. The jury hears the testimony and thinks, "Oh yeah, tRump is good for that, easy. Plus tRump probably will assert the 5th.

*I personally think tRump will never be convicted of any crime because all he has to do is have his people death threat the family of one juror and there's your hung jury. tRump will absolutely authorize the making of such threats. Gotti got away with it several times before they finally nailed him….but after 4 tries, the Feds walked on Gotti, Jr.

*In a prior era, tRump would have been indicted for treason and sedition, tried, convicted, incarcerated, fed a last meal of a bucket of chicken and a half gallon of ice cream, executed in the central courtyard of USP Leavenworth at dawn, and then buried in a piano case in a Potter's field.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

Elon Musk knows as much about the American voting public as he knows about Twitter.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

SBGold said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Then why do you follow and obey the MAGA types that invented the "cuck" name calling?
My favorite school days… “There is no substitute.”
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

No way.
He's even more hated now than in Nov 2020.
Where are all these new votes going to come from?
Nowhere.

He's going to be charged with more than just this one case. His ship is sunk.
The whole re-election thing is wishful projection.
bearister
concordtom said:

Where are all these new votes going to come from?

The same place his votes have always come from. He rigged the 2016 Election as tipped off by his school boy tell in the debate with Hillary when he said the election would be rigged. He attempted to rig the 2020 Election but underestimated the number of phony votes required to beat Biden. He won't make that mistake again. I fully expect him to "win" in 2024 like he "won" in 2016.

In other news…

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

Can we find an excuse to arrest Elon Musk?

Cal88
I'm sure he has misgendered someone.
OsoDorado
dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

We have to follow the law, but if I may dream, here is my dream Perp Walk for "Don" Donald Trump:

Strip him of his make-up, hair dye, girdle and elevator shoes. Put him in an Orange Jump Suit.

Because he is an an ex-president, allow 4 secret service agents to accompany him to the slammer -- 2 on either side of the Jump Suited Trump. To look cool, they must all be wearing shades.

Deputize for one day Dan Bongino for the sole purpose of carrying the 100 pound iron ball attached to the chain attached to the criminal Don. (The 100 pound ball and chain is to make sure the Don doesn't escape.)

Finally, since the Don will look like the fat pig he really is (without his girdle and make-up,) allow him the dignity to wear a red "MAGA" hat as he approaches the pearly prison gates, but only backwards.

Put his haggard hide in the same cell previously occupied by his pal Jeffery Epstein. Nobody is above the law.

LOCK HIM UP !!!
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

SBGold said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Youre just not very smart.
Intent to Conceal is a FELONY.
Duh.
blungld
I'm sure there are millions of Americans who base their presidential vote on pity: poor Trump, the government was so mean to him for holding him accountable for crimes he committed; he's got my vote!
MinotStateBeav
blungld said:

I'm sure there are millions of Americans who base their presidential vote on pity: poor Trump, the government was so mean to him for holding him accountable for crimes he committed; he's got my vote!
What crimes? The ones the feds wouldn't prosecute? The one the NY DA wouldn't prosecute and dropped last year? As the washington post even says..this is a zombie case that's being used to target a political opponent. Alvin Bragg got $1,000,000 to run his campaign from Soros last year. That seems to be George's new bang for the buck method of political influence. He's just throwing cash at blue city DAs. His case relies on 2 witnesses, Cohen and Daniels. Daniels who said many times Trump never paid her and would flip back and forth, or Cohen who said he never received money from Trump lol. Even Mueller said there's nothing there. Dems thirst for making Trump pay for beating Hillary has become absurd, and you're dragging the country through the mud for your bullsh*t political ambitions.

dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

Even Mueller said there's nothing there.

That is a lie. Mueller did not investigate the matter and referred it to other prosecutors.

Trump's DA already successfully prosecuted and sent a person to prison on the matter.
American Vermin
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

I know, it's outrageous, right!!
I mean, how dare she do this right before her retirement (allegedly). That must, by definition, make it wrong.
concordtom
bearister said:

I giggle like a school girl every time a tRumpist says Michel Cohen is not a credible witness. They have no idea how many Mafia dons were put away for life by the testimony of one of their murderous capos that made a deal with prosecutors (see Sammy "the Bull" Gravano, who was good for 19 murders yet whose testimony helped convict 40, including John Gotti).

Here is how it works: Michael Cohen purports to have eye witness knowledge of detailed facts of tRump's crimes. The jury hears the testimony and thinks, "Oh yeah, tRump is good for that, easy. Plus tRump probably will assert the 5th.

*I personally think tRump will never be convicted of any crime because all he has to do is have his people death threat the family of one juror and there's your hung jury. tRump will absolutely authorize the making of such threats. Gotti got away with it several times before they finally nailed him….but after 4 tries, the Feds walked on Gotti, Jr.

*In a prior era, tRump would have been indicted for treason and sedition, tried, convicted, incarcerated, fed a last meal of a bucket of chicken and a half gallon of ice cream, executed in the central courtyard of USP Leavenworth at dawn, and then buried in a piano case in a Potter's field.

I thought it would have happened much faster than that!!

concordtom
Cal88 said:

Elon musk is past his prime.
Seriously.

Did anyone see the movie Aviator?
I'm sure others can think of examples of people who reached a peak and then surprisingly came back to earth prematurely.
concordtom
OsoDorado said:

dimitrig said:

Cal88 said:

We have to follow the law, but if I may dream, here is my dream Perp Walk for "Don" Donald Trump:

Strip him of his make-up, hair dye, girdle and elevator shoes. Put him in an Orange Jump Suit.

Because he is an an ex-president, allow 4 secret service agents to accompany him to the slammer. To look cool, they must all be wearing shades -- 2 on either side of the Jump Suited Trump.

Deputize for one day Dan Bongino for the sole purpose of carrying the 100 pound iron ball attached to the chain attached to the criminal Don. (The 100 pound ball and chain is to make sure the Don doesn't escape.)

Finally, since the Don will look like the fat pig he really is (without his girdle and make-up,) allow him the dignity to wear a red "MAGA" hat as he approaches the pearly prison gates, but only backwards.

Put his haggard hide in the same cell previously occupied by his pal Jeffery Epstein. Nobody is above the law.

LOCK HIM UP !!!

This surely has to be your best post ever.
Congratulations!
I'm totally with you here?
SBGold
MinotStateBeav said:

blungld said:

What crimes? The ones the feds wouldn't prosecute? The one the NY DA wouldn't prosecute and dropped last year? As the washington post even says..this is a zombie case that's being used to target a political opponent. Alvin Bragg got $1,000,000 to run his campaign from Soros last year. That seems to be George's new bang for the buck method of political influence. He's just throwing cash at blue city DAs. His case relies on 2 witnesses, Cohen and Daniels. Daniels who said many times Trump never paid her and would flip back and forth, or Cohen who said he never received money from Trump lol. Even Mueller said there's nothing there. Dems thirst for making Trump pay for beating Hillary has become absurd, and you're dragging the country through the mud for your bullsh*t political ambitions.

well there's this and the multiple criminal inquiries going on. Duh
chazzed
Are you and Musk saying that all arrests should be put on hold because of the collapse of a bank or two (the result of deregulation spearheaded by Trump and the GOP, coincidentally enough)?
DiabloWags
wifeisafurd said:

It's about time. This s/b a simple case. You can't deduct personal expenses form your corporation for payment to your mistress. it doesn't matter that your accountant drafted the tax return. Americans get tax evasion. My only question is why this took so long?

Yup.
Cal88
chazzed said:

Are you and Musk saying that all arrests should be put on hold because of the collapse of a bank or two (the result of deregulation spearheaded by Trump and the GOP, coincidentally enough)?

It's always the other camp's fault, that's the main feature of the American idocracy.

Wall Street runs both parties, they write the regulations, privatizing profits and socializing their losses.

And the arrest of Trump clearly is a witch hunt, you don't have to be a Trump fanboy to see that.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

And the arrest of Trump clearly is a witch hunt, you don't have to be a Trump fanboy to see that.

If you simply accept that this "witch" is a "criminal", and then more accurately state that "the arrest of Trump is clearly a CRIMINAL hunt", then, yes, you are absolutely correct. Law enforcement and prosecutors hunt criminals.

And if you don't think that Trump is a criminal, then you've got a few screws loose.

Anyways, soon he will be a Convicted Criminal. And then you can come on here and tell how that's invalid. Ha!
chazzed
So, you and Musk are saying that only the arrest warrant for Trump should be put on hold. I see. Because, if it is a witch hunt, the defense will clearly show the take on reality that you are pushing to be accurate.
calpoly
concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

If you simply accept that this "witch" is a "criminal", and then more accurately state that "the arrest of Trump is clearly a CRIMINAL hunt", then, yes, you are absolutely correct. Law enforcement and prosecutors hunt criminals.

And if you don't think that Trump is a criminal, then you've got a few screws loose.

Anyways, soon he will be a Convicted Criminal. And then you can come on here and tell how that's invalid. Ha!
Don't forget that 88 believe Putin is a great leader so he/she definitely has more than a few loose screws!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.