LOCK HIM UP !!!

49,618 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by concordtom
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The internet is forever.
movielover
Have you heard what she named her cat and black husband?
movielover
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

62% of *all* Americans know 2020 was rigged? If he's pulling numbers out of his ass, why not 117%?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I suspect you couldn't get more than 12 or 15 Bidens into a minivan. I'm not even sure there are than many people in the Biden family.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

I suspect you couldn't get more than 12 or 15 Bidens into a minivan. I'm not even sure there are than many people in the Biden family.

Bidens is short for votes for Biden.
concordtom
movielover said:

What is it that you want?
You come on here posting disinformation constantly.
What do you want?
Who do you want to be President?
What laws would you like passed?

If you can't offer anything human, I'm going to report you as a spammer.
movielover
Less-rigfed elections, and intell community members tried for treason would be a good start. MTG filed motions to impeach FBI Director Christopher Wray today, as well as an official in DC.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Less-rigfed elections, and intell community members tried for treason would be a good start. MTG filed motions to impeach FBI Director Christopher Wray today, as well as an official in DC.
Has there been a less successful member of Congress than MTG? I don't think she's ever gotten anything passed. Even most of her GOP colleagues don't appear to like her.
calbear93
movielover said:

Let's see.

Christopher Wray graduated from Yale University for undergrad and then graduated from Yale Law School, universally viewed as THE top ranked law school. Was a partner of a top tier law firm after serving in the DOJ and was appointed as the Assistant Attorney General by a Republican president, overseeing couterterrorism. Now oversees the top law enforcement agency in this country despite loonies hating law enforcement and demanding that law enforcement be defunded.

MTG graduated from University of Georgia, leeched off her dad for awhile, then was a fitness trainer. Then was elected to Congress on heels of mocking victims of school shooting and promoting QAnon. Has never signed on to a bill that actually passed.

Who deserves to be impeached and who deserved to be expelled? There is only one person in the narrative above who is just leeching off government benefits and living large on free government handout without working like a fraudulent welfare queen.
calbear93

movielover said:

62% of *all* Americans know 2020 was rigged? If he's pulling numbers out of his ass, why not 117%?

Many, many people are saying. Millions of good people know this. Not saying it's 62% but it's a really really big number. A lot of people, I was quite surprised by this, you know my uncle used the F word a lot, most people don't know this, but 70's that was a good year when America was great again, but a lot of people are telling me not to use use the F word. When I asked them what the F word is, they said it stands for rigged. Sad really. But Pelosi knows this too. She's just nasty.
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

movielover said:

Many, many people are saying. Millions of good people know this. Not saying it's 62% but it's a really really big number. A lot of people, I was quite surprised by this, you know my uncle used the F word a lot, most people don't know this, but 70's that was a good year when America was great again, but a lot of people are telling me not to use use the F word. When I asked them what the F word is, they said it stands for rigged. Sad really. But Pelosi knows this too. She's just nasty.
I'll go there with the F word. FACTS mean something. You can't exaggerate them by 50% or 100% just because you feel like it and have them remain FACTS.

As for Pelosi, she's just another congresswoman now.
calbear93

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

I'll go there with the F word. FACTS mean something. You can't exaggerate them by 50% or 100% just because you feel like it and have them remain FACTS.

Sorry, maybe my parody of Trump wasn't good enough.

I'll do Allen Iverson.

We're talking about fact! We're talking about facts....we ain't talking about making america great again? we're talking about facts? we're talking about facts, man. When you go to the voting booth, and you see the ballot,..you want to make america great again, don't you?
concordtom
calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

I'll do Allen Iverson.

We're talking about fact! We're talking about facts....we ain't talking about making america great again? we're talking about facts? we're talking about facts, man. When you go to the voting booth, and you see the ballot,..you want to make america great again, don't you?

No I totally got the Trump parody. It was good. Especially the part about the 70's being good - maybe trump burned some of his buildings down. In the "sucking seventies".

Iverson? Not so much.

But, back to the 70's… Maybe you could try a Howard Cosell - here's some (nostalgic) material for you!

calbear93
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

I'll do Allen Iverson.

No I totally got the Trump parody. It was good. Especially the part about the 70's being good - maybe trump burned some of his buildings down. In the "sucking seventies".

Iverson? Not so much.

But, back to the 70's… Maybe you could try a Howard Cosell - here's some (nostalgic) material for you!

Don't remember much about the 70's other than my parents' broken down Buick on long road trips during summer weekends without AC and walking a long way to and from elementary school with my friends in our apartment building and getting in way too much trouble. Not very nostalgic about the 70s since I was still too young: Didn't have a TV for most of 70s so missed out on some cultural stuff but remember the 80s and the great alternative music -KROQ - like it was yesterday. Mid to late 80s just as I entered teenage years will always be the cultural highlights for me.
concordtom
Ah, the dawn on glamour rock!
bearister
concordtom said:

T- Rex, pioneers of Glam Rock (1967-1977)

I love to hear you say my name
Especially when you say yes
I got your body right now on my mind
But I drunk myself blind to the sound of old T-Rex
Mmm
To the sound of old T-Rex
Oh, and who's next?
-You Better You Bet, The Who (1981)

*The 1970's were HUGE for me (ages 16 through 25)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
concordtom said:

Loved Roxy Music and David Bowie. For me, more the iteration but heavily influenced, angst-ridden bands like Tears for Fears, New Order (and even Joy Division that became New order), Depeche Mode, Alphaville, Siouxsie and the Banshees, the Cure, Yaz, Echo and the Bunnymen, and Depeche Mode. Was not a fan of the heavier iterations of glam rock.

Hate it when my favorite groups now play on old soft rock stations.
bearister
Saw Roxy Music as a warm up band at Winerland in '75 or '76. I thought they sucked. Fail on my part. They became iconic. I think Suzi Quatro was a warm up on same bill. I can't remember headliner.

dimitrig
bearister said:

Saw Roxy Music as a warm up band at Winerland in '75 or '76. I thought they sucked. Fail on my part. They became iconic. I think Suzi Quatro was a warm up on same bill. I can't remember headliner.

December 22-23, 1972 Winterland, San Francisco, CA (Steve Miller, Mike Bloomfield, Roxy Music)

?

That is the only billing Roxy Music is listed as playing at Winterland.

Link:
https://concerts.fandom.com/wiki/Winterland

bearister
That was probably it. My freshman year. I saw Steve Miller there so that has to be the show.

Gosh, I saw Bloomfield and didn't even appreciate him at that point in my life. Mike was a God! Suzi must have been another show.

* Poor guy OD'd on a speedball. Bandmate of Elvin Bishop in Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Mike probably jammed with Duane Allman in 1969 at Muscle Shoals.
dajo9
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

December 22-23, 1972 Winterland, San Francisco, CA (Steve Miller, Mike Bloomfield, Roxy Music)

?

That is the only billing Roxy Music is listed as playing at Winterland.

Link:
https://concerts.fandom.com/wiki/Winterland

Damn internet
American Vermin
movielover
movielover
Our FIB is so shady.

BearHunter
It's only been 60 years since JFK was assassinated by.....
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

... Ted Cruz's Dad.
bearister

BearHunter said:

... Ted Cruz's Dad.

Along with Woody Harrelson's dad, Charley, one of the Three Tramps.

concordtom

Okay, this thread was initially for Trump, but here's a 49er "lock him up":

Former 49ers FB Bruce Miller reported to Capitol Police after allegedly threatening Rep. Eric Swalwell
Bruce Miller claimed he was just "trolling" California Rep. Eric Swalwell when he threatened him with execution on Twitter.

Miller, 35, was selected by the 49ers in the seventh round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He spent five seasons there, and was part of the team that reached the Super Bowl in 2013. Miller was released from the team before the 2016 season after he was arrested following an incident in San Francisco. He was charged with seven felonies after police said he attacked a man and his 70-year-old father after trying to enter their hotel room. That incident came about a year after he was arrested for allegedly shoving his ex-fiance and destroying her cell phone.

Miller tried to return to the league in 2020, but played in just eight games for the Jacksonville Jaguars before he was suspended for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He hasn't played since.
movielover
bearister
Early onset CTE.
bearister
Everyone knows tRump is a foreign asset. Now he will engage in the same conduct with impunity in 2024 and scream "Witch Hunt Redux!"
concordtom
I wouldn't be surprised…. If Trump were to somehow win again, he might not live beyond Jan 1.

Too many people globally fear Hitler 2.0 and he will be fed, clandestinely, a heart attack sandwich.
BearHunter
movielover said:

We all growl like bears;
we moan mournfully like doves.
We look for justice, but find none;
for deliverance, but it is far away.

- Isaiah 59:11
BearHunter

Congress: "We want the truth!"
Hillary: "I deleted the truth!"
FBI: "We did too!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.