LOCK HIM UP !!!

50,623 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearGoggles said:

concordtom said:

No.
I was saying he's a liar.
And you are a fool if you don't get why he's in trouble.
Consensual sex among adults is legal. Just as it was for Bill and Monica.
Oh, the hypocrisy of the GOP.

Of course, Bill wasn't investigated criminally for having sex (either is Trump) or for that matter paying off Monica. Bill was accused of lying under oath (aka perjury) with regards to the Paula Jones lawsuit (not Monica) which he pretty much admitted. He cut a deal on his last day in office and admitted wrongdoing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/19/politics/clinton-reaches-deal-to-avoid-indictment-and-to-give-up-law-license.html

And yes, Trump is a liar. That is what he does have in common with Bill (and Hillary for that matter).

Ken Starr's corrupt investigation of Clinton began in 1994 - 4 years before Clinton lied about Lewinsky. Starr went on to cover up sexual abuse at Baylor. A true American disgrace.

Beagoggles is right that Starr didn't investigate Clinton's sex life. He trapped Monica Lewinsky in a hotel room and investigated her sex life.
American Vermin
concordtom
bearister said:

Submissive position for easy handcuffing.

I come here for the comedy!
concordtom
BearGoggles said:

Trump is a liar.

You had me at "liar".
concordtom
dajo9 said:

BearGoggles said:

concordtom said:

No.
I was saying he's a liar.
And you are a fool if you don't get why he's in trouble.
Consensual sex among adults is legal. Just as it was for Bill and Monica.
Oh, the hypocrisy of the GOP.

Of course, Bill wasn't investigated criminally for having sex (either is Trump) or for that matter paying off Monica. Bill was accused of lying under oath (aka perjury) with regards to the Paula Jones lawsuit (not Monica) which he pretty much admitted. He cut a deal on his last day in office and admitted wrongdoing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/19/politics/clinton-reaches-deal-to-avoid-indictment-and-to-give-up-law-license.html

And yes, Trump is a liar. That is what he does have in common with Bill (and Hillary for that matter).

Ken Starr's corrupt investigation of Clinton began in 1994 - 4 years before Clinton lied about Lewinsky. Starr went on to cover up sexual abuse at Baylor. A true American disgrace.

Beagoggles is right that Starr didn't investigate Clinton's sex life. He trapped Monica Lewinsky in a hotel room and investigated her sex life.

I leave it to the smarter ones among us to say things the right way.
Unit2Sucks
I'm starting to question how reliable BG's breathless defenses of Trump in the stolen government documents case were. If we can't trust a self-proclaimed Trump critic like BG to accurately evaluate a situation, who can we trust?

BearGoggles said:

I think the FBI and DOJ likely overreached in pursuing the warrant - but until we know the nature of the "documents marked classified" I'm not sure. Hopefully more detail will come out - though we already have seen misleading leaking from the DOJ (what happened to the "nuclear secrets" claim?).

The scope of the warrant has been revealed to be overly broad (probably unconstitutionally so) - lots of people on the left think that's the case. I think it remains unclear whether there's an actual criminal case, though pursuing a criminal case is not necessarily a requirement to pursuing a warrant.

I still think there's an obvious double standard. No one has explained to me why a warrant was pursued for Trump vs. HRC (or for that matter Comey). Or why many in HRCs camp (e.g., Cheryl Mills) were given immunity in exchange for an agreement to produce materials that could have been seized by warrant. Why did the DOJ negotiate with (and make unprecedented concessions to) the Clinton team, but raid Trump?

As is typical, Trump is his own worst enemy - there is seemingly no rational explanation for his behavior (which, again, is typical). He has hired (with limited exception) mediocre attorneys who are doing him no favors. No surprise there.

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

I'm starting to question how reliable BG's breathless defenses of Trump in the stolen government documents case were. If we can't trust a self-proclaimed Trump critic like BG to accurately evaluate a situation, who can we trust?

Cant wait for yet another false equivalency narrative from the King of False Equivalency.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags
Are you flying out to NYC today so that you can be there tomorrow and protest?

Have you taken up Lynsdey Graham's battle cry and donated to Trump's legal defense?

If not, why not?

MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

why? Trump is literally baiting the media for coverage ..and its working. Every outlet is literally covering his plane landing into LaGuardia lol.
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

why? Trump is literally baiting the media for coverage ..and its working. Every outlet is literally covering his plane landing into LaGuardia lol.

Have you donated to his legal defense fund?

If not, why not?

Trump seeks to make criminal allegations pay with 2024 fundraising drive | Reuters

MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

If not, why not?

Did you help pay for Bill Clintons trips to Epstein island?
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

If not, why not?

You're deflecting again.
Sounds like you dont want to answer my question because you have NOT DONATED?

Figures.
You're all talk.
Big hat. No cattle.

Shocker.
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

If not, why not?

You're deflecting again.

Figures.
You're all talk.
Big hat. No cattle.

Shocker.

why aren't you answering my question

Figures
You're all talk
Big hat. No Cattle

Shocker.
AunBear89
There's those middle school debate skills Republicans are so well known for. "I know you are, but what am I?" BRILLIANT!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

If not, why not?

You're deflecting again.

Figures.
You're all talk.
Big hat. No cattle.

Shocker.

why aren't you answering my question

Figures
You're all talk
Big pink p---yhat. No Cattle

Shocker.

Fixed it for you.
BearGoggles
Unit2Sucks said:

BearGoggles said:

I think the FBI and DOJ likely overreached in pursuing the warrant - but until we know the nature of the "documents marked classified" I'm not sure. Hopefully more detail will come out - though we already have seen misleading leaking from the DOJ (what happened to the "nuclear secrets" claim?).

The scope of the warrant has been revealed to be overly broad (probably unconstitutionally so) - lots of people on the left think that's the case. I think it remains unclear whether there's an actual criminal case, though pursuing a criminal case is not necessarily a requirement to pursuing a warrant.

I still think there's an obvious double standard. No one has explained to me why a warrant was pursued for Trump vs. HRC (or for that matter Comey). Or why many in HRCs camp (e.g., Cheryl Mills) were given immunity in exchange for an agreement to produce materials that could have been seized by warrant. Why did the DOJ negotiate with (and make unprecedented concessions to) the Clinton team, but raid Trump?

As is typical, Trump is his own worst enemy - there is seemingly no rational explanation for his behavior (which, again, is typical). He has hired (with limited exception) mediocre attorneys who are doing him no favors. No surprise there.

My post that you quoted is actually holding up quite well, particularly the part about not having all of the evidence. That is still the case. The WaPo article you linked to continues to have only anonymous "government sources" which has proven very unreliable in the past, like when they told us that the Steele Dossier was not used in the FISA court and/or that Mueller would be indicting trump "soon."

I know it fits your narrative so there's confirmation bias. But it is remarkable how you cite these thinly sourced press reports, from the same provably unreliable publications, as if they are true. Fool you one, shame on the press. Fool you over and over again, shame on you. But your happy to be the fool.

And for the record, I posted just the other day that Trump's greatest exposure was the Florida case, as opposed to the NY indictment.

BearGoggles
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

This is so true and it is not an accident. The Dems (inclusive of the press) so badly want Trump to be the republican nominee, they'll do anything they can to keep Trump in the news.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

If not, why not?

I'll answer that.

No.

Not that I would have anyway, as I don't have my self worth wrapped up in the politicians I like, but I never saw Clinton begging people for money.
bearister

As a tax payer, I am outraged at the number of personnel and vehicles in tRump's security caravan today. Someone has to explain where the threat is coming from in light of:

1. The only politically motivated murderous vermin in this country are tRump supporters; and

2. With regard to a foreign threat, the enemies of our country would consider it a dream come true if Koko the Monkey, his F Troop Administration picks and Fellini movie cast of advisors got their paws on the levers of power again; and

3. Putin has a unit of Spetsnaz shadowing tRump's every move to insure no harm comes to his asset. They are highly skilled.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
BearGoggles said:

Unit2Sucks said:

BearGoggles said:

My post that you quoted is actually holding up quite well, particularly the part about not having all of the evidence. That is still the case. The WaPo article you linked to continues to have only anonymous "government sources" which has proven very unreliable in the past, like when they told us that the Steele Dossier was not used in the FISA court and/or that Mueller would be indicting trump "soon."

I know it fits your narrative so there's confirmation bias. But it is remarkable how you cite these thinly sourced press reports, from the same provably unreliable publications, as if they are true. Fool you one, shame on the press. Fool you over and over again, shame on you. But your happy to be the fool.

And for the record, I posted just the other day that Trump's greatest exposure was the Florida case, as opposed to the NY indictment.

Glad to see you haven't stopped tying yourself in knots to defend Trump. If you think your post claiming that this warrant was the result of overreach and that it was probably unconstitutional is "holding up quite well", you may be worse than the average Trump lawyers. Also lol to defend Trump by claiming that he is his own worst enemy in a discussion of Trump having committed a crime. Isn't every criminal their own worst enemy with respect to the crimes they committed?

Finally, in the many months since you first began defending Trump in his theft of, and refusal to return, government records, do you really think his case has gotten stronger or that there has been any evidence regarding your false equivalent whataboutism has been treated unfairly vis a vis others? It appears that there is a clear divide between the treatment of people who cooperate with law enforcement (Biden, Pence) and the person who has literally claimed that the laws do not apply to him.

LOL just heard about the best part - Trump mentions that Nixon was paid $18m lol. I hope BG doesn't pull a hammy defending this.

bearister
tRump is such a mental defective that his minions were seen f@ucking around with the purloined classified documents in full view of the security cameras at his own resort.
DiabloWags
You can tell who the people are that work at a car wash.

Hint:

They arent Cal alums and they spend their entire day defending a Fraud that couldnt care any less about them on an irrelevant message board on the internet. They cant make any donations to support their guy Trump because they have no money. But they do have a lot of time on their hands . . . time to post on numerous message boards from their parents basement.

They're as pathetic as Lyndsey Graham.
But Lyndsey doesnt give a rats a$$ about them either.

Have another glass of Kool-Aid folks.

YOURE LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM!

There's a SUCKER born every minute.

Enjoy!

bearister
Haloski
You realize that Trump knowingly allowed Epstein to use his property as a recruiting ground until a member started making waves after their children were targeted, correct? Your boy Trump was well aware of Epstein's activity and allowed for it.
movielover
bearister said:

As a tax payer, I am outraged at the number of personnel and vehicles in tRump's security caravan today. Someone has to explain where the threat is coming from in light of:

1. The only politically motivated murderous vermin in this country are tRump supporters; and...

Actually:

1. Democrat Antifa and BLM riots killed over 50 individuals.
2. How many citizens were killed by the Capitol Police and Democrat FBI? Three, four?
3. Antifa has killed numerous citizens in Portland, including their "Chaz" anarchist city center.
movielover
bearister said:

tRump is such a mental defective that his minions were seen f@ucking around with the purloined classified documents in full view of the security cameras at his own resort.

Joe Robinette Biden had classified documents in four different locations, not under Secret Service
protection, but with access given to his crackhead son.
movielover
Haloski said:

You realize that Trump knowingly allowed Epstein to use his property as a recruiting ground until a member started making waves after their children were targeted, correct? Your boy Trump was well aware of Epstein's activity and allowed for it.

False. It was your boy Bubba Clinton that went to Epstein island 22 times. After Epstein was jailed, a short time thereafter a few names leaked out who allegedly 'shared' Epsteins young girls. Wall Street titans. A prominent Democrat politician. Big names. Shocking. Within about 2 weeks, Epstein "hanged himself" while guards slept.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Haloski said:

False. It was your boy Bubba Clinton that went to Epstein island 22 times. After Epstein was jailed, a short time thereafter a few names leaked out who allegedly 'shared' Epsteins young girls. Wall Street titans. A prominent Democrat politician. Big names. Shocking. Within about 2 weeks, Epstein "hanged himself" while guards slept.
You don't get to excuse Trump just because Clinton hung out with Epstein more than Trump. Sort of like how we didn't release Jeffrey Dahmer because John Wayne Gacy killed twice as many people.
dajo9
movielover said:

Haloski said:

This is a lie. The only true-ish part of the story is that Epstein died while in the custody of the Trump Administration's DOJ.
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
Haloski said:

wait...Trump knew Epstein was using his property to recruit for sex slaves for Bill Clinton? Why didn't you report this to the FBI?
DiabloWags
movielover
Court records show that Epstein was barred from MAL at least starting in 2011.

Years ago I also read when the Feds were iriginally investigating Epstein, they asked to speak with Donald Trump. He immediately agreed, and I believe answered all of their questions without kegal counsel.
DiabloWags

And just 3 weeks from now he will be facing a RAPE TRIAL vs Jean Carroll's battery claim and defamation suit.
Carroll vs Trump, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No 22-10016

Donald's gonna be having a very busy 2023.

going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.