LOCK HIM UP !!!

49,619 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by concordtom
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every time this clown wakes up, he faces another lawsuit.
lol

The Many Lawsuits of Donald Trump | The Reeves Law Group (robertreeveslaw.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
BearHunter said:

Congress: "We want the truth!"
Hillary: "I deleted the truth!"
FBI: "We did too!"

More ongoing proof the FBI is corrupt.

Schumer: Jan 4, 2017 "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

1. Get all the info from the NSA, which has data of everything, and the FBI IT department (backups)

2. If one or both are also deleted, Conspiracy?
DiabloWags
How ironic that the Trumpanzees who adore Trump dont believe in American exceptionalism.

Everything for Trump was merely a "transaction".
His foreign policy was "transactional"
Zero vision.

Unlike Ronald Reagan who had real VISION and knew the essence of Freedom and what America stood for.

movielover
DiabloWags said:

Every time this clown wakes up, he faces another lawsuit.
lol

The Many Lawsuits of Donald Trump | The Reeves Law Group (robertreeveslaw.com)

It's not an accident, it's part of a larger plan by Radical Progressives. It's called 'lawfare'.

I don't ever recall the opposing side going after attorneys.

In a multi-prong attack against outsider President Trump, they'll rig elections with thousands of election mules (and more), plant wacky DAs, cancel lawyers, remove national talk show hosts (Tucker), investigative journalists (Project Veritas), and temporarily re-write state laws to allow decades-old fantastical stale legal claims (a rape in broad daylight in a midtown department store) to be filed.

The FBI and DOJ are openly in on it all, two-tiered justice, along with our Progressive mainstream media. Gone are the days when we had journalists who covered the Korean and Vietnam wars. Now it's hipsters in Georgetown.

Revolver: "Project 65" Seeks to Kill All the Trump Lawyers By Canceling Them: The Progressive Left's Latest Move to Destroy America"

By Jeffrey Clark, Former Assistant Attorney General at the U.S. Justice Department.

https://www.revolver.news/2022/03/jeffrey-clark-project-65-david-brock-election-fraud-kill-trump-lawyers-destroy-america/

But why? Trillions are at stake for the UniParty.

President Trump was resetting anti-US trade deals. (Exfiltration of our wealth.)
He canceled the WEF Paris Accord / Green New Deal.
No new wars; no war with Russia.
President Trump was bringing home troops.
He wanted to cut the Federal government by 10% (not Social Security).
He called out the Fake News media.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

President Trump was resetting anti-US trade deals. (Exfiltration of our wealth.)
He canceled the WEF Paris Accord / Green New Deal.
No new wars; no war with Russia.
President Trump was bringing home troops.
He wanted to cut the Federal government by 10% (not Social Security).
He called out the Fake News media.

You're funny.
And completely out of touch with reality.

movielover
The truth hurts.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

The truth hurts.

You repeatedly IGNORE THE TRUTH.

You ignore the fact that Trump's Trade War crushed the American Family Farmer with tariffs that sent the Bankruptcy rate for family farms to a Decade High.

This was even with Trump "bailing" out farmers with $29 Billion in aid, which is TWICE the government bailout of the auto industry in 2009.

Farm Bankruptcies Soared 20% Amid Trump Trade War. It's The Highest Rate In 8 Years. | HuffPost Latest News

Since when have REPUBLICANS ever been in favor of a BAILOUT?

You wont answer that because you've got "nothing".
Zero.

These are the same tariffs that officially put the U.S. Manufacturing sector into a RECESSION.

The fact that you continue to ignore these FACTS tells me that youre either blind or terribly ignorant.

Your guy lost.
And you're still yapping about it 2.5 years later.

BearHunter

Tulsi Gabbard, who was previously Vice Chair of the DNC said, it's Hillary, not Obama who's currently running the show. Obama has influence but Hillary is still top dog.
movielover
Biden's weaponized government.

concordtom
BearHunter said:

Tulsi Gabbard, who was previously Vice Chair of the DNC said, it's Hillary, not Obama who's currently running the show. Obama has influence but Hillary is still top dog.

Methinks the anti Clinton crowd will still be manufacturing lines like that even when they are like Feinstein, or 6-feet under.

What are the Clintons doing these days?
Are they politically active?

Or are they enjoying walks in the woods and scrambled eggs breakfasts?

They're more powerful as boogeymen to some folks. Keep 'em alive and relevant.
concordtom
By the way, can you tell us about yourself?
How did you happen upon BearInsider?

You've just joined last fall and you already have over 350 posts! Just dive right in in, eh? 82% of your posts in Off Topic, too. Hmmm.

Tell us, do you have any other usernames that you rotate through?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I await your outrage about all the weaponized state governments.
calbear93
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Jim Jordan complaining about government being weaponized as he weaponizes his committee for political warfare.
BearHunter
concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

Methinks the anti Clinton crowd will still be manufacturing lines like that even when they are like Feinstein, or 6-feet under.

What are the Clintons doing these days?
Are they politically active?

Or are they enjoying walks in the woods and scrambled eggs breakfasts?

They're more powerful as boogeymen to some folks. Keep 'em alive and relevant.

Hillary was yapping to the press that Biden is too old. Obama has not made similar comments.
movielover
The Fedetalist: Breadcrumbs From A Buried FBI Source May Lead To A Bigger Biden Scandal

BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
MAY 31, 2023

The allegations appear to be that on at least two ocassions the Biden Family members solicited $5 Million payments from foreign actors.

"What About a Recording?

"Grassley's correspondence and statements over the last year hint at one more possibility: The FBI had at least one recording that implicated members of the Biden family in a criminal enterprise and buried that evidence."

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/31/breadcrumbs-from-a-buried-fbi-source-may-lead-to-a-bigger-biden-scandal/
bearister
calbear93 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Jim Jordan complaining about government being weaponized as he weaponizes his committee for political warfare.

Jim Jordan has the look on his face of a Catholic bishop that knows he is going to Hell because he shifted a pedophile priest from parish to parish like a shell game in an attempt to cover up the demonic conduct and baselessly hoped the transferee would mend his ways.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
The article to which I link below is a good read. There is actually an entire series of Bulwark articles about Lindsey Graham's 180 degree turn with regard to Trump, which ends with Graham kowtowing to the former president. A number of Republicans on this forum have followed similar paths in their embrace of authoritarianism and corruption. The Bulwark is a site run by Republicans who have the backbone to see Trumpism for what it really is.

https://specialto.thebulwark.com/p/epilogue-lessons
BearHunter
movielover said:

Less-rigfed elections, and intell community members tried for treason would be a good start. MTG filed motions to impeach FBI Director Christopher Wray today, as well as an official in DC.

Chris Christie is a regular fixture on ABC's This Week with George Snuffleupagus.
movielover
Make America Great Again.
Goldener Bar
chazzed said:

The article to which I link below is a good read. There is actually an entire series of Bulwark articles about Lindsey Graham's 180 degree turn with regard to Trump, which ends with Graham kowtowing to the former president. A number of Republicans on this forum have followed similar paths in their embrace of authoritarianism and corruption. The Bulwark is a site run by Republicans who have the backbone to see Trumpism for what it really is.

The Bulwark is a site run by Republicans who lied us into the Iraq War and have no more honor than Trump does.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Goldener Bar said:

chazzed said:

The Bulwark is a site run by Republicans who lied us into the Iraq War and have no more honor than Trump does.
Well, at least you admit that Trump has no honor.
concordtom
And, wow, he also states that Republicans lied us into the Iraq war.
bearister
movielover
bearister said:

It's the FIB, DOJ, and Democrats who consistently leak.

It's called projection.
bearister
movielover
Lawfare.
movielover
Trending Politics:

"...Insiders familiar with the matter have informed Just the News that the Department of Justice (DOJ) has chosen not to postpone the forthcoming indictment of Donald Trump, despite allegations that a senior prosecutor involved in the case attempted to sway a crucial witness by discussing a potential federal judgeship with the witness's attorney."

Dirty.
bearister
…and if I was head of a prison gang, yep, I'd mak'em….
bearister
"Let me tell you something, everybody," he said. "The grift from this is breathtaking. It's breathtaking. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Kushner walk out of the White House and months later get $2 billion from the Saudis? Two billion dollars from the Saudis. You think it's 'cause some kind of investing genius? Or do you think it's because he was sitting next to the president of the United States for four years doing favors for the Saudis?"
-Chris Christie
*I wouldn't be surprised if Jarvanka let the Saudis take a peek at some purloined Classifieds.
oski003
bearister said:

"Let me tell you something, everybody," he said. "The grift from this is breathtaking. It's breathtaking. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Kushner walk out of the White House and months later get $2 billion from the Saudis? Two billion dollars from the Saudis. You think it's 'cause some kind of investing genius? Or do you think it's because he was sitting next to the president of the United States for four years doing favors for the Saudis?"
-Chris Christie
*I wouldn't be surprised if Jarvanka let the Saudis take a peek at some purloined Classifieds.

Better than giving it to Michael Burry. What was their rate of return?
movielover
Source?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Source?
Hey bearister! Movielover says "Dance, monkey!"
concordtom

Justice is coming

movielover
This is how crooked the Swamp is:

- the National Archives (NARA) refused to help the White House sort / move documents from the WH when President Trump was leaving office. They then helped go after President Trump.

- The DOJ won't release the documents they used to convince the judge to obtain the warrant! [Crooked DOJ.]

- The crooked DOJ will not release a list of the documents, or describe the documents, they later claimed are classified!!
dajo9
Lock them all up
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.