LOCK HIM UP !!!

49,624 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Will Hurd, UniParty member / RINO, and likely CIA operative. He won't even likely make the debate stage, so he was enlisted to take a shot at President Trump.

But you left off critical context and outright lies Hurd said.

President Trump united the largest minority coalition in GOP history. President Trump won more African American, Hispanic and minority voters than any Republican candidate in history. Yet, Hurd has to manufacture lies in order to attack the MAGA movement.

"The reason Donald Trump lost the election in 2020 is he failed to grow the GOP brand in areas like women with a college degree in the suburbs, Black and Brown communities, and people under the age of 35. ..."

They attack the outsider from all angles.

There are plenty of moderates or apoliticals who might take a serious look at a reasonable GOP candidate but, fortunately, Trump and his acolytes scare most of them away.

Trump received more black and Hispanic votes the 2nd time around. In fact, he received more total votes in history (other than Biden...strange) and no incumbent has ever lost reelection after receiving more votes except in 2020.

This talk about the GOP selecting a "reasonable" candidate is nonsense. The Democrats basically want the GOP to select a Democrat.

Reasonable means respecting the election results, telling the truth, not storming the Capitol, not trying to bribe election officials or trick people by sending fake electors to DC.

The GOP has incredible difficulty with these things, that you call dominion of the Democrats.
Why not just light a blow torch to your party???
bearister
Any minute now Fatso gettin' indicted again.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
bearister said:

Is this supposed to divert attention away from the Biden crime family?
AunBear89
You have it backwards: the Republican clown show focus on Biden, the criminal mastermind who has eluded authorities for decades while also suffering from stage 7 dementia, is intended to distract from the actual criminal investigations and indictments of the Trump crime family.

Not surprisingly that you resort to projection when you have nothing else.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
BearHunter said:

bearister said:

No, this is supposed to Lock Him Up, or Execute Him.
See other thread, where you destroyed, too.
AunBear89
clueless Moron yogi Sock Puppet said:

Blah blah blah blah look at me I'm tough blah blah blah blah

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
BearHunter said:

bearister said:

Exactly.
movielover

BearHunter
AunBear89 said:

You have it backwards: the Republican clown show focus on Biden, the criminal mastermind who has eluded authorities for decades while also suffering from stage 7 dementia, is intended to distract from the actual criminal investigations and indictments of the Trump crime family.

Not surprisingly that you resort to projection when you have nothing else.

Biden didn't elude authorities, the authorities are protecting him because they are also protecting themselves. But he does have stage 7 dementia.
Genocide Joe
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.
No doubt. MAGA must and will win.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?
Coming soon to an election near you.

calbear93
Genocide Joe said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.
No doubt. MAGA must and will win.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?
Coming soon to an election near you.

Again, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Including Porter's claim that the senate primary was rigged. Great, give credence to the crazies that our election is fixed.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

Again, clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Including Porter's claim that the senate primary was rigged. Great, give credence to the crazies that our election is fixed.

Surely there are clowns and jokers on both sides. But don't forget to include the Deep State and MSM propaganda machine.
concordtom

I fancy Trump on this quiet island getaway.

Lock him up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.