LOCK HIM UP !!!

51,191 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

The 2020 election is the only one I've seen that caused people to dance in the streets at the announcement of the result
There were more people celebrating the 2008 election of Obama, not even close .
In 2020, I remember the vaccine Nazis threw off their masks and forgot about social distancing during the height of the pandemic.

That's not how I remember it. Yes, in 2008 that park in Chicago was packed to see him speak. That was a planned event.

In 2020 numerous dance parties spontaneously erupted in cities across America at the demise of Traitor Trump. Hahaha haha

Actually, many were hoping for more free money = Welfare. They got it, too.

$400 Billion college loans.
$5 Trillion+ in new handouts.
War with Russia --> MICC.
Hunter Biden = millions for amateur art.
Hunter Biden = get out of jail card.
dajo9
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

The 2020 election is the only one I've seen that caused people to dance in the streets at the announcement of the result
There were more people celebrating the 2008 election of Obama, not even close .
In 2020, I remember the vaccine Nazis threw off their masks and forgot about social distancing during the height of the pandemic.

That's not how I remember it. Yes, in 2008 that park in Chicago was packed to see him speak. That was a planned event.

In 2020 numerous dance parties spontaneously erupted in cities across America at the demise of Traitor Trump. Hahaha haha

Actually, many were hoping for more free money = Welfare. They got it, too.

$400 Billion college loans.
$5 Trillion+ in new handouts.
War with Russia --> MICC.
Hunter Biden = millions for amateur art.
Hunter Biden = get out of jail card.

Only time ever a Presidential election resulted in spontaneous Street dance parties
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Sleepy Joe might fall.
That was true in 2020 and record numbers of people came out to vote against Trump. Then spontaneous dance parties erupted across the country. Americans hate Trump.
Maybe they spontaneously danced naked in your neighborhood. The election fraud was massive and widespread, not the dance parties. The results weren't final on election night or the day after, remember?

Lefties hate, that's what they do and Trump is their chosen vessel. He's their chosen one.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Sleepy Joe might fall.
That was true in 2020 and record numbers of people came out to vote against Trump. Then spontaneous dance parties erupted across the country. Americans hate Trump.
Maybe they spontaneously danced naked in your neighborhood. The fraud was massive and widespread, not the dance parties. The results weren't final on election night or the day after, remember?

Lefties hate, that's what they do and Trump is their chosen vessel. He's their chosen one.

Yes, the spontaneous dance parties were a week after when the results were announced. Truly unique in American history.
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

Yes, the spontaneous dance parties were a week after when the results were announced. Truly unique in American history.
OsoDorado
BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

A KGO talk radio host who's name slips me, the one who wanted to make furniture and later tried to get a mulligan, called them the Rent a Mob.
If you think about it for a moment, even you'll realize how absurd this claim is.

The real "Rent a Mobs" were the fawning people Trump's advance team allowed to stay inside the "Moms for Liberty" rally, and after that, Pat's Steaks (the one's willing to put on "Trump" shirts and "MAGA" hats.)

In contrast, the people on the street yelling "LOCK HIM UP!" were a much more representative sample of real Philadelphians.

Why do you never see people coming out for Biden like this?
You do realize that the poster of the tweets you cite as evidence that the crowd loved Trump is Jason Miller, Trump's main "Advance Man."

It's his job to identify and clear out the customers who might protest, and to dress the remaining willing fans in official Trump merchandise. After that, he's supposed to video the actual event and carefully edit the footage before posting to make it seem like everybody thinks Trump is the G.O.A.T. It's all so carefully choreographed as to be transparently phony.

The fact that you can cite Jason Miller's tweets to suggest these Trump appearances are totally spontaneous events means you are either ignorant of the pre-planning done by Miller and the rest of Trump's advance team or -- like Miller himself -- you are purposely misleading to the point of lying. Nice try.
BearHunter
OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

A KGO talk radio host who's name slips me, the one who wanted to make furniture and later tried to get a mulligan, called them the Rent a Mob.
If you think about it for a moment, even you'll realize how absurd this claim is.

The real "Rent a Mobs" were the fawning people Trump's advance team allowed to stay inside the "Moms for Liberty" rally, and after that, Pat's Steaks (the one's willing to put on "Trump" shirts and "MAGA" hats.)

In contrast, the people on the street yelling "LOCK HIM UP!" were a much more representative sample of real Philadelphians.
You do realize that the poster of the tweets you cite as evidence that the crowd loved Trump is Jason Miller, Trump's main "Advance Man."

It's his job to identify and clear out the customers who might protest, and to dress the remaining willing fans in official Trump merchandise. After that, he's supposed to video the actual event and carefully edit the footage before posting to make it seem like everybody thinks Trump is the G.O.A.T. It's all so carefully choreographed as to be transparently phony.

The fact that you can cite Jason Miller's tweets to suggest these Trump appearances are totally spontaneous events means you are either ignorant of the pre-planning done by Miller and the rest of Trump's advance team or -- like Miller himself -- you are purposely misleading to the point of lying. Nice try.

The vocal anti-Trump crowd you mentioned were a small group of trans terrorists who came out to protest against the Moms for Liberty conference. They aren't representative of the city.

I never said the visit to Pat's wasn't pre-planned or spontaneous but you could see that the people's reactions were. I'll make sure to post more videos from Jason Miller Advance Man when I find them.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

The vocal anti-Trump crowd you mentioned were a small group of trans terrorists who came out to protest against the Moms for Liberty conference. They aren't representative of the city.

I never said the visit to Pat's wasn't pre-planned or spontaneous but you could see that the people's reactions were. I'll make sure to post more videos from Jason Miller Advance Man when I find them.

I'm sorry that trans people are terrifying to you but admitting it is a good first step
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

OsoDorado said:

movielover said:

I'm sorry that trans people are terrifying to you but admitting it is a good first step
Trans people weren't the problem here, it's their extremist supporters who were threatened by moms.
concordtom
Fani Willis, Fulton County DA, is coming (2 days ago).

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4091852-trump-case-georgia-grand-jury-sworn-in/amp/

Trump has tried to disqualify her (1hour ago):

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/07/14/trump-asks-court-to-disqualify-georgia-da-fani-willis-toss-2020-election-report.html
movielover
The Swamp is deep. Look at how unrelenting they are in taking the Outsider down.
concordtom
Everything is a conspiracy to you people.

But you're smarter, because you've got it all figured out!
BearHunter
concordtom said:

Everything is a conspiracy to you people.

But you're smarter, because you've got it all figured out!

Everything is a coincidence to you people!
BearHunter

Hunter snorts and Joe sniffs.
bearister
Insiders say tRump is prepared to assert the Elizabeth Holmes Defense if it gets to that:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Michigan attorney general charges 16 fake electors in 2020 scheme

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/18/michigan-2020-election-fake-electors-charges-trump

I wonder how many of these felons are going to soon go by the nickname…

bearister
Trump: All eyes on a Washington grand jury amid signs of possible third indictment | CNN Politics

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/20/politics/trump-grand-jury-analysis/index.html
movielover
movielover
BearHunter
bearister said:

Trump: All eyes on a Washington grand jury amid signs of possible third indictment | CNN Politics

Good. Trump's numbers keep going up after each bogus indictment.
Big C
BearHunter said:

bearister said:

Here's what's really happening: The lunatic fringe gets even more riled up and this is reflected in some polling numbers. However, after a few weeks, things calm down and slightly less people are willing to vote for him than before.

Although it's happening almost unbelievably slowly, Trump's support is ever-so-gradually peeling away. He's toast.
dimitrig
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

bearister said:

Here's what's really happening: The lunatic fringe gets even more riled up and this is reflected in some polling numbers. However, after a few weeks, things calm down and slightly less people are willing to vote for him than before.

Although it's happening almost unbelievably slowly, Trump's support is ever-so-gradually peeling away. He's toast.

Besides, we learned that polls don't matter

BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

bearister said:

Maybe it's the Russians again.
movielover
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

bearister said:

The Wall Street Billionaire's UniParty choice, Ron DeSantis - the 2024 Jeb Bush - is crashing and burning.
bearister
tRump's legal problems:

concordtom
BearHunter said:

bearister said:

I hope his numbers go up further.
Then it's even more of a sure thing that a repeat of Biden vs Trump, which will of course end in a Biden win.

The GOP voters are as stupid as they come.
movielover
Rigged again.
BearHunter
concordtom said:

I hope his numbers go up further.
Then it's even more of a sure thing that a repeat of Biden vs Trump, which will of course end in a Biden win.

The GOP voters are as stupid as they come.

I don't know why the Democrats aren't trying to arrest Chris Christie.
BearHunter
movielover said:

Rigged again.
No doubt. MAGA must and will win.

Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?

- Protesting is a civil right
- Why did numerous Capitol police open gates, usher people in, and give some citizens defacto tours?
- Why are thousands of hours of Capitol tapes still Classified? It's all Brady material.
- Why is J6 leader (FBI?) Bullhorn Man / Ray Epps being protected by the FBI?
- Four civilians died on J6, not Capitol police. Capitol police murdered a civilian (veteran) and another woman
- False electors weren't the goal; a review / recount of a rigged election was a goal, all Constitutional.
dimitrig
movielover said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

- Why did numerous Capitol police open gates, usher people in, and give some citizens defacto tours?
- Why are thousands of hours of Capitol tapes still Classified? It's all Brady material.
- Four civilians died on J6, not Capitol police. Capitol police murdered a civilian (veteran) and another woman
- False electors weren't the goal; a review / recount of a rigged election was a goal, all Constitutional.

How do RWNJs feel about the protests in Portland?
concordtom
People believe Jesus walked on water, that he overcame death and rose on the third day.
People believe that they'll get 72 virgins in heaven if the blow themselves up in a crowded town square or shopping market.
People believe all sort of daft things.

What's not amazing is that the multi headed personality here believes everything he just wrote.
What IS amazing is that I for some reason have expected that him to comprehend logic and reasonably conclude rational things, like 1 plus 1 equals 2, and so on.

I think the forces at work on MAGA brains know they can brainwash these dolts. The real crime is that they actively and recklessly go out there and poison these people.

Such realizations tell me that there is little hope for mankind. You know, we'll eventually use all these nukes we have piled up. It's just a matter of time.

We spend our lives trying to advance the causes of science and rationality. But in the end, we are fools.

It's a very sad conclusion to arrive at over and over again. But there's no stopping The Idiot from posting here, and there's no stopping the idiocy of man.
Unit2Sucks
Superbowl party.

movielover
dimitrig said:

movielover said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

How do RWNJs feel about the protests in Portland?

Murder, rape, flagrant hard drug use, shutting down businesses and destroying large sections of a downtown area far surpasses a 24-hour civil protest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.