LOCK HIM UP !!!

51,182 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.
No doubt. MAGA must and will win.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?

Meanwhile, "stop trying to reach centrists" seems like quite the winning political strategy for the future, doesn't it?
dimitrig
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

"criminal indictments for doing the same stuff Democrats did"? When did Democrats storm the Capitol, injure police and vandalize the place? When did Democrats try to install false state electors?

Meanwhile, "stop trying to reach centrists" seems like quite the winning political strategy for the future, doesn't it?

There aren't any centrists.

bearister
I hate both fringes equally. They both insist on telling me how to act and what to think. The beliefs of the Right are less reality based than those of the Left but both poles are still cheesedicks.

The Right is exponentially dumber than the Left, with the exception of the really greedy rich guys that are just in it for the tax cuts.

The tRumps are outliers, being both dumb as f@uck and greedy rich.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

Not right in the center, but people who are towards the center. This is where most people reside, IMO, including me (though I am somewhat to the left).
bearister
"Even after the scores of Trump books which have assaulted our bookshelves, Taylor still manages to reveal a few fresh moments of astonishing evil or narrow escapes from Armageddon. These include Trump's musings to his then chief of staff, John Kelly, "that he badly wanted to strike North Korea with a nuclear weapon"; the president talking about his daughter Ivanka's "breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her"; Steven Miller's eagerness to eliminate the judiciary ("Yes sir, a country without judges would help"); and Miller's equal affection for genocide, revealed when he interrogated the commandant of the US coast guard about why he couldn't use a drone with a missile to "obliterate" a "boat full of immigrants" in "international waters". International law would be a problem, the commandant explained."

Blowback review: Miles Taylor on the dangers of a second Trump term

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jul/23/blowback-review-miles-taylor-trump-anonymous-warning-times-book?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

movielover
Here we go again.
dimitrig
Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

Not right in the center, but people who are towards the center. This is where most people reside, IMO, including me (though I am somewhat to the left).

People say that but when you actually look at the issues it's not really true.

I used to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal but the GOP isn't fiscally conservative at all.

From what I can see there are two political parties right now:

Anti-government religious gun nuts

and

Democrats

That's why I claim there is no real center. You are either hard right or you are a normal person.

concordtom
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

I used to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal but the GOP isn't fiscally conservative at all.

and

Democrats

That's why I claim there is no real center. You are either hard right dumb***** wingnut or you are a normal person.

I couldn't agree more!!
dimitrig
Mo Wanchuk said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

and

Democrats

That's why I claim there is no real center. You are either hard right or you are a normal person.
So if Democrats are normal people, then answer me this. Why is Joe Biden the second most unpopular president of all time? Yes, more unpopular than Trump ever was.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

People are unhappy with the state of the country. Biden is getting the blame for that. It's not really clear what he can do about it as most of why things are screwed up have to do with:

1. COVID-19
2. High inflation and interest rates
3. Unpopular Supreme Court rulings
4. Dysfunctional Congress

I think that most people wish Biden was younger or at least more charismatic. He wasn't a great candidate in that regard and he would not have been my first choice.

That said, what do people want Biden to do differently? Biden, like Carter, is mostly a victim of circumstance.
bearister

HAPPY SHARK WEEK!
concordtom
dimitrig said:

Mo Wanchuk said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

and

Democrats

So if Democrats are normal people, then answer me this. Why is Joe Biden the second most unpopular president of all time? Yes, more unpopular than Trump ever was.

People are unhappy with the state of the country. Biden is getting the blame for that. It's not really clear what he can do about it as most of why things are screwed up have to do with:

1. COVID-19

I think that most people wish Biden was younger or at least more charismatic. He wasn't a great candidate in that regard and he would not have been my first choice.

That said, what do people want Biden to do differently? Biden, like Carter, is mostly a victim of circumstance.

If the dumbass GOP leadership doesn't get its head out of its ass, it will Biden vs Trump again, and it doesn't matter how bad the economy may be or how old Biden appears.
Trump is the most hated politician ever, the biggest criminal politician ever, the most psychologically deranged. He ain't getting elected!

Speaking of bad economics… I'm over here in Spain as you know, Andalucia, and unemployment is over 20% in this region, where I have friends for 40+ years. My friend works for the local ayuntamiento and makes 19k euros per year.
So when Trump goes on TV and says "the US has the worst economy" (as in 2016, or now) even though it was "The Best" from 2017 to 20, I just want to punch him in the face and tell him to Shut The F#^% Up!!"

Lying sack of Caca!

(Queue dumbass response from the likely suspect with a Twitter snagged misinformation meme)
movielover
dimitrig said:

1. COVID-19

Biden is the central figure in sky-high inflation. It's easy.

1. Cancel the Paris Accord.
2. Cancel most "Green energy" policies.
3. Stop penalizing oil and oil byproducts.
4. Finish the oil pipelines.
5. Don't spent $5 Trillion or so in unneeded government spending (pork)
6. Stop adding unneeded regulations.
7. Don't bomb ND 1 and 2 in Europe.
8. Don't have a proxy war with Russia.
9. Don't fund Ukraine's proxy war.
10. Don't lockdown the nation with unfounded fears.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

dimitrig said:

1. COVID-19

Biden is the central figure in sky-high inflation. It's easy.

1. Cancel the Paris Accord.
2. Cancel most "Green energy" policies.
3. Stop penalizing oil and oil byproducts.
4. Finish the oil pipelines.
5. Don't spent $5 Trillion or so in unneeded government spending (pork)
6. Stop adding unneeded regulations.
7. Don't bomb ND 1 and 2 in Europe.
8. Don't have a proxy war with Russia.
9. Don't fund Ukraine's proxy war.
10. Don't lockdown the nation with unfounded fears.
Where is this "sky-high inflation" you speak of?
dimitrig
10% For The Big Guy said:

dimitrig said:

Mo Wanchuk said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

and

Democrats

1. COVID-19

Update on the "normal" Democrats

I wonder where he could have gotten that idea.

dimitrig
URA Useful Idiot said:

dimitrig said:

I wonder where he could have gotten that idea.

Hillary Clinton was the First Lady, a Senator, and the Secretary of State.

I would expect her to potentially have interactions with Putin.

Jill Stein? Not so much.

AunBear89
Facts are inconvenient when morons make false equivalencies.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom

dimitrig said:

Mo Wanchuk said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Rigged again.

and

Democrats

1. COVID-19

Oh my god, thank you for posting this!
You've uncovered the biggest conspiracy EVER!
This is SO legit, it totally blots out Donald Crump's massive criminality!

Slump in 2024!!!
movielover
President Trump is the most investigated man in history - and they came up with NADA.

We did found out about some criminal activity:

- the DNC / Hillary Clinton funded the anti-Trump "Steele Dossuer" to smear candidate Trump
- the investigation had no predicate
- illegal FISA warrants (multiple) as the FBI lied; the FBI / DOJ knew "Ma Russia" was bogus
- illegal Carter Page FISA
- botched CIA (?) / FBI setup of George Papadopoulos
- outside contractors conducting tens of thousands of illegal searches of our powerful NSA databases
- Intelligence Community honeypots were sent to entrap / dig into / set up American citizens abroad
- 27 crooked DOJ attorneys wiped their Federal phones - conspiracy, fraud, ...
- 'Russian asset' Igor Danchenko was living in America, and had worked for the Democrat Brookings Institute
- the FBJ hid Danchenko as a paid CHS to keep him from exposing the fraud
- DOJ attorney Kevin Clinesmith lied
- John Durham was a scam investigation
concordtom
Nada?
Pfft.

My grandfather said, "you can rationalize anything."
Yes, grandpa was right!

Cal band, rose bowl, 1938

If you look carefully, I'm sure you can see him here! Squint. You might even be able to see through that MAGA veil you're wearing.

movielover
Please list this alleged "massive criminality".
bearister

Former Texas Rep. Will Hurd speaks last night at the Republican Party of Iowa's Lincoln Dinner in Des Moines. Photo: Charlie Neibergall/AP

"You can see why most GOP presidential candidates are backing former President Trump in his legal fights, or taking a pass:

Former congressman Will Hurd of Texas, who announced his candidacy last month, said last night in Des Moines at one of the biggest "cattle call" events so far: "Donald Trump is running to stay out of prison."

Boos erupted from the 1,200+ diehards at the Iowa Republican Party's Lincoln Dinner.

"Listen, I know the truth is hard," replied Hurd, a former CIA agent."

-Axios
movielover
Will Hurd, UniParty member / RINO, and likely CIA operative. He won't even likely make the debate stage, so he was enlisted to take a shot at President Trump.

But you left off critical context and outright lies Hurd said.

President Trump united the largest minority coalition in GOP history. President Trump won more African American, Hispanic and minority voters than any Republican candidate in history. Yet, Hurd has to manufacture lies in order to attack the MAGA movement.

"The reason Donald Trump lost the election in 2020 is he failed to grow the GOP brand in areas like women with a college degree in the suburbs, Black and Brown communities, and people under the age of 35. ..."

They attack the outsider from all angles.
concordtom
movielover said:

Please list this alleged "massive criminality".

Yeah, that's okay - we've been through this, for years.
Trump is a Beast.
And you are Brainwashed.

There is nothing I or any of us can say to you that will change your mind so it would be a waste of my time.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Yeah, that's okay - we've been through this, for years.
Trump is a Beast.
And you are Brainwashed.

There is nothing I or any of us can say to you that will change your mind so it would be a waste of my time.

The amazing thing is that the current fake investigation into Joe Biden is the culmination of the crime that Trump was impeached for (the first impeachment).

He requested Zelensky to announce a baseless investigation into Biden. Zelensky of course refused.

Trump knows he can't beat Biden and needed the announcement of a baseless investigation so he could pretend and project. When the GOP won back control of Congress, with an assist from illegal congressional maps, Trump saw his opportunity and the GOP formed a committee to announce baseless investigations. To date they have not shown anything remotely implicating Biden but continue to pretend otherwise.

Meanwhile, Trump is currently facing 2 serious felony indictments and is likely to have 2 more indictments announced in the next few weeks. His business was convicted of criminal tax fraud recently as well. Meanwhile, his sycophants pretend like he's clean as a whistle and Biden is the corrupt one lol.

Good luck with that.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Will Hurd, UniParty member / RINO, and likely CIA operative. He won't even likely make the debate stage, so he was enlisted to take a shot at President Trump.

President Trump united the largest minority coalition in GOP history. President Trump won more African American, Hispanic and minority voters than any Republican candidate in history. Yet, Hurd has to manufacture lies in order to attack the MAGA movement.

"The reason Donald Trump lost the election in 2020 is he failed to grow the GOP brand in areas like women with a college degree in the suburbs, Black and Brown communities, and people under the age of 35. ..."

Is this another case of Trump having the "largest minority coalition in GOP history" because the voting population has increased like it does every 4 years? Pretty meaningless and it continues to underscore the sorry history of the GOP and minorities.

Donald Trump was President for 4 years and has been the 800 pound gorilla in the GOP for the last 2.5 years. When does he cease to be an outsider? He looks like the defining figure of today's GOP to me. Very much an insider.
bearister
$60 Million Refund Request Shows Financial Pressure on Trump From Legal Fees DNyuz

https://dnyuz.com/2023/07/29/60-million-refund-request-shows-financial-pressure-on-trump-from-legal-fees/

movielover
AunBear89
Well, there you have it. If Donald Trump said it in a social media post IN ALL CAPS, then it MUST be true.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
movielover said:

There are plenty of moderates or apoliticals who might take a serious look at a reasonable GOP candidate but, fortunately, Trump and his acolytes scare most of them away.
bearister
AunBear89 said:

Well, there you have it. If Donald Trump said it in a social media post IN ALL CAPS, then it MUST be true.

Something tells me that Jack Smith's narrative of the deleted server is the one supported by evidence that will be presented to the jury, not tRump's unsupported, "allegation only" version.
bearister
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

There are plenty of moderates or apoliticals who might take a serious look at a reasonable GOP candidate but, fortunately, Trump and his acolytes scare most of them away.

In Iowa, I saw, that former Texas representative Hurd was booed for telling the crowd the truth.
Why did they boo?
Because they are idiots who don't know fact from fiction.

And THAT is how Hitler happened. Emotional wishes unfounded by any truth.
It happened there, it can happen here.
BearHunter
Trump won Iowa in 2020.
Biden came in 4th in his own party's caucus.
BearHunter
Big C said:

movielover said:

Trump received more black and Hispanic votes the 2nd time around. In fact, he received more total votes in history (other than Biden...strange) and no incumbent has ever lost reelection after receiving more votes except in 2020.

This talk about the GOP selecting a "reasonable" candidate is nonsense. The Democrats basically want the GOP to select a Democrat.

Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Trump received more black and Hispanic votes the 2nd time around. In fact, he received more total votes in history (other than Biden...strange) and no incumbent has ever lost reelection after receiving more votes except in 2020.

This talk about the GOP selecting a "reasonable" candidate is nonsense. The Democrats basically want the GOP to select a Democrat.

Sort of like how Republicans want the Democrats to select RFK Jr.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.