Get woke go broke - Bud Light etc

26,202 Views | 375 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Palestinian Chicken
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo
BearHunter
What does football, being gay, being trans, and beer have in common?
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Your intense interest?
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

Your intense interest?

They should just watch General Hospital instead of following politics. It's more up their alley.
American Vermin
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

Your intense interest?
My preferred pronouns are they/ them. Thank you.
Haloski
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

It is only on pace to be the 24th best opening of all time, despite movies (and everything else) costing double what they did a couple years ago. It is on pace to beat Ant Man part 3, Guardian of the Galaxy part 3, and the new Little Mermaid though.

Update?
oski003
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

It is only on pace to be the 24th best opening of all time, despite movies (and everything else) costing double what they did a couple years ago. It is on pace to beat Ant Man part 3, Guardian of the Galaxy part 3, and the new Little Mermaid though.

Update?

I haven't seen it, but it is doing quite well. I will see it once it gets to a streaming platform without having to pay extra.
dajo9
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

I haven't seen it, but it is doing quite well. I will see it once it gets to a streaming platform without having to pay extra.

You will be triggered, snowflake that you are
American Vermin
Haloski
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

You won't pay extra, but you'll be paying for it.

…and you're gonna hate it, especially knowing that it's likely to be the 14th highest grossing film in the history of motion pictures.

Make sure you have a Bud Light while viewing!
oski003
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

…and you're gonna hate it, especially knowing that it's likely to be the 14th highest grossing film in the history of motion pictures.

I have never boycotted Bud Light. What is wrong with you? Bidenflation certainly helps with revenue, as I pointed out. Movie tickets are more than double what they cost when I was a teen. I don't think I will hate the movie. The only thing I really questioned was their idiotic decision to show the Chinese Sea map the way they did, even if it was a "doodle."
calbear93
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

I have never boycotted Bud Light. What is wrong with you? Bidenflation certainly helps with revenue, as I pointed out. Movie tickets are more than double what they cost when I was a teen. I don't think I will hate the movie. The only thing I really questioned was their idiotic decision to show the Chinese Sea map the way they did, even if it was a "doodle."
China map was stupid.

People on both sides get too worked up about that movie. It was not intended to be a nonfiction about the gender roles playing out in public boards or in corporations. It was a hyperbole needed to progress the story. For goodness sake, it was about plastics dolls having real life in a made up world. People just need to enjoy the movie for what it is - silly, somewhat humorous revisit of an important item of our youth. And Ryan Gosling as always was excellent in the role as was Margot Robbie. And Kate McKinnon was crazy funny as always.

People need to get a life and enjoy that life instead of making their whole existence about their tribal identity.

It is not a movie that will ever make my top 10, but I enjoyed it as did my wife.

Trying to make that a identity mark as some on the left (including here and using stupid sh*t like snowflake) or the right just shows how crazy our world has gotten. It's a darn movie about Barbie in a made up world. If Barbie was the epiphany someone needed on the complexity of gender roles and expectations, do we really care what that someone thinks?
dajo9
calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

Trying to make that a identity mark as some on the left (including here and using stupid sh*t like snowflake)
Please explain. How did I try to "make that a identity mark"
American Vermin
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

Trying to make that a identity mark as some on the left (including here and using stupid sh*t like snowflake)

dajo9 said:

You will be triggered, snowflake that you are.
dajo9
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

dajo9 said:

Yes, I know what I wrote. How did my comment about oski003 sensitiveness try to "make (the Barbie movie) a identity mark" for me?

Your comment was just stupid ish. You can't help but attack even when there is nothing there.
American Vermin
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

dajo9 said:

Yes, I know what I wrote. How did my comment about oski003 sensitiveness try to "make (the Barbie movie) a identity mark" for me?

Your comment was just stupid ish. You can't help but attack even when there is nothing there.
The person who wrote "You will be triggered, snowflake that you are" is telling me that my comment was just stupid ish. And I "attack even when there is nothing there" when your wrote that gibbersih over someone saying they will wait to stream it . No, you are the brilliant one with your consistently empty platitudes, fake expertise and tribal comments like "snowflake' and "trigger" over a Barbie movie. Only in your mind are you a clever and knowledgeable person.
dajo9
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

dajo9 said:

The person who wrote "You will be triggered, snowflake that you are" is telling me that my comment was just stupid ish. And I "attack even when there is nothing there" when your wrote that gibbersih over someone saying they will wait to stream it . No, you are the brilliant one with your consistently empty platitudes, fake expertise and tribal comments like "snowflake' and "trigger" over a Barbie movie. Only in your mind are you a clever and knowledgeable person.
The gibberish was you trying to attack me for trying to be identitarian about Barbie. That was the gibberish.
American Vermin
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Update?

dajo9 said:

The gibberish was you trying to attack me for trying to be identitarian about Barbie. That was the gibberish.
Did I name you? You must have felt it applied to you.

But it is funny that you are objecting to gibberish. That's is all you contribute. Gibberish masking as actual knowledge.
okaydo
Lets Go Brandon

Lets Go Brandon

okaydo
Go woke, go broke.

okaydo
The Houston Texans hired the "Diversity" guy and quickly went broke.

movielover
Sports Illustrated, morbidly obese swimsuit cover model, then trans cover? Fail.
Lets Go Brandon 3

Palestinian Chicken
Apologies to all the non-white *****es

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.